Wrong Number (Danny Garcia tw...

By peter704

Your name is Y/n Caylen, you are 19 years old. You don't like being the public eye and no body knows ur Jc Ca... More

Chapter 1

Backgrounds and Characters

62 0 0
By peter704

TW- CUSSING, SE;F HARM, TALK ABT RAPE, ALCOHOL AND WEED USEAGE

Background

Your name is Y/n Caylen you brother is Jc Caylen. When your brother blew up on social media you was very insecure and did not want anyone to know you was also struggling mentally and done a lot of self harm. A lot of your mental health issues came from your ex boyfriend. the only friend of your brother who knows he has a sister or has met me is Kian Lawley and that was by accident but he's super nice and very understanding.

Characters

All the camboys (if you don't know them and ur reading this stop)

Tara Yummy

Bobby Mares

Ayla Woodruff

Chelsey Amaro

and more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
493K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
122K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...