๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”

By WRITESBYJ

๐„๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ. *old* More

๐ข.
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

507 10 2
By WRITESBYJ

One Month Later.

Me and Cash hasn't talked since he left my house that one day. I tried calling and texting him but they didn't go through so I just said fuck it.

I've been doing really good in my classes and I started a small business and it's blowing up.

A bunch of celebrities have been ordering from me and I've became friends with a few.

I was currently doing my nails on live since it was time for a new set.

I looked at the phone reading some of the comments.

"Y'all want me to do a Q & A?" A lot of people was saying yes so I tapped the question thing and all questions started flooding in.

"Why we ain't seen you with Cash?" I read the question out loud then laughed.

"That's gang we just been busy that's all" I shrugged going to the next question. Not finna put my business on the internet.

"When you going back in person?"

"Most likely second semester cause I wanna go ta prom and stuff"

"Alright y'all im done with my nails" I said showing them my nails.

"The fuck" I scrunched up my face hearing somebody banging on my door.

I quickly ended the live and went into my closet grabbing my glock 19.

I went downstairs and looked through the peep hole and saw cash all bloody.

"Man what the fuck done happened to you?" I opened the door and pulled him in.

He didn't say anything so I pulled his shirt up to see where the blood was coming from. There was two bullets in his stomach but they weren't deep so I could take it out myself.

I walked him into the garage and got all of my medical shi. My dad had taught me how to do this stuff a few years ago.

After removing the bullets, stitching it up, and wrapping it I gave him three pain pills and a cold bottle of water.

We still haven't said anything to eachother and it was starting to get awkward.

"Jas"

"Wsp" I turned around since I was about to exit the garage.

"Ion even kno what ta say" He mumbled.

"What did you do?"

"Right now or a month ago?"

"Both"

"I cheated that day I left yo house. I know we wasn't together but if you would've did some shi like that I would've been mad as fuck and that ain't right."

"I already knew" I chuckled lowly.

"How?"

"The girl had sent me a video. I wasn't trippin cause we wasn't together which is why I never said nothing."

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. Now what happened just now?"

"Man so you know them slide boys in dellwood?"

"Yea"

"So basically them mfs was dissing and shi and so we slid ova der."

"Always doin dumb shi" I rolled my eyes walking out of the garage and into the kitchen.

"Damn" I heard Cash whisper.

"Stop looking at my ass"

"It's hard ta miss shi" He laughed then sat at the kitchen island.

"I missed you fr tho" He made eye contact with me.

"So you must've just ain't see me texting and calling yo phone? Ian even care about that video shi I just needed my friend. The mf that claimed he was gone be here through what ever but when I did need you, you was no where to be found."

"Jasmine im sorry. I don't know what else to say."

"I'm not mad or sad about it anymore. I've healed from all that shi. I'm a whole new person now that won't deal with yo bullshit. I'm finna hop in the shower you can see yo way out" I said then headed upstairs to my bathroom.

I heard the front door open and close meaning he left. It wasn't no more second chances. If someone did something once they would do it again.

After getting out of the shower and lotioning up I decided to take a few pictures.

jasminelouise_

Liked by trebuccs and 301,613 others
jasminelouise_ ✔️
view all comments
cashbuccs ❤️
fastlanechance 😍😍😍
trebuccs imy
theyluvmia 😂
jasminelouise_ ^ bitch what's funny ?
ash.lyyy sexc 😍

Mia and then always on bullshit and it be blowing me but I be ignoring it and Tre just I don't even know.

Sometimes I be thinking about giving him a second chance but then I think about what the fuck he did and that thought goes out my mind quick.

After watching a episode of "Moesha" on netflix I went downstairs to cook me a meal.

I already took my steak out earlier to unthaw so I took the big skillet off of the pot rack and sat it on the stove turning the front eye to six.

I then put a little butter in the skillet and I let that melt then I placed the steak in the center of the pan setting a timer for ten minutes so I can know when to flip it to the other side.

"What side I want?" I asked myself out loud looking in my cabinet. I decided on making mashed potatoes and gravy.

Grabbing another pot and filling it up with water I sat it on the stove so it could boil.

My timer went off so I went and flipped the steak on the other side.

~~~

I was watching "Moesha" on Netflix and eating my food until Cash started blowing up my phone to come outside. I was gonna ignore it until he said he wasn't gone stop so I just slipped my slides on and went outside.

Cashyyy ❤️

Aye come os rq
Yo ass kno you see me
Bruh come outside
Imma break in
Ian gone stop until you come out hea

Ight damn here I come.

When I went outside Cash was leaning back on his car with roses and bags in his hand. When I walked up to him he was just staring at me hard.

"You not gone speak?"

"You look cute even tho them clothes little as fuck. Got yo whole ass out" He scrunched his face up.

"Boy what you want? I wanna go finish watching tv"

"Hea this fa you" He handed me the white and bouquet of roses and the bags."

"Awww these are so cute" I hugged him.

"Hollup" He pulled back and went to the driver side of the car and pulled out a envelope.

"Read this" K i opened it getting ready to read it aloud.

"Read it in yo head" He stopped me.

"Oh alright."

"Dear Jasmine,

I don't really know where to start because I'm not good with my words frfr but shi here it go.

I been wantin yo ass since I first say you at the playground. Yo hair was in two pigtails, you had on a pair of Air Force ones, blue jeans, and a blue shirt with a big ass bumblebee in the middle of it.

I knew since that day that we was gone be together. I don't know how I just did. And when I did get you I fucked up over nothing.

That day you found that number it really was just for my homeboy. I thought it would be funny to keep it going but I didn't realize I let it go to far until it was too late.

You really got a pure soul man. That done been used and tossed ta the side by grimey ass people and I'm one of them. I shouldn't have did what I had did and I apologize for that. I truly mean it.

You really was helping me stay sane you just didn't know it. That day you called me over it was like two weeks before school had started, a week before that my granny had passed and I was going through it bad man but you was there fa me. At first i wasn't even finna go ta yo damn house but sum was just telling me I should. That might've been my granny we'll neva kno tho.

You was my light in the darkness frfr and um and bruh how tf im stuttering on paper cuh? But uh I wanted to tell you that I loved you. Not no friendship love either I LOVE YOU and wanna be with you. No lies no secrets nunna dat shi."

By the time I got to the end of reading the card I was crying. I been knew I loved him. I just didn't tell him yet.

"I love yo- what is you doin ?" I stopped what I was saying seeing him on one knee with a box in his hand with a ring in it.

"No I'm not proposing yet this a promise ring. I promise to love you through everything. To be loyal and honest through everything. And I promise not to leave you kno dat."

"Omg" I sniffed wiping my eyes.

"Girl say sum my knee startin ta hurt on this damn flo"

"I accept it" i said smiling causing him to smile. He slid it on my finger and stood up kissing me.

"Now what was you finna say before you saw the ring?"

"Aw yeaa I was finna say I love you too. I been did since that day you went out and bought all that shit fa my house and helped me with that drug stuff."

"Mhm now Cmon I'm sleepy" He pulled me into the house.

"Uhn unn you know ion play that outside clothes on my bed go take a shower"

"Take one with me?"

"I just got out the shower" I laughed plopping down on my bed going to YouTube to watch peoples Christmas hauls. I don't know why but I love watching Christmas hauls.

After like a hour Cash got out the shower and came and layed down pulling me on top of him.

"I'm not heavy?" I asked him for the third time.

"No now hush."

"You sure ?"

"Bruh jasmine go ta sleep"

"I was just making sure" I layed my head on his chest and started dozing off.

"I'm taking you on a date tomorrow"

"Okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 371K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
66.7K 2.2K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
143K 4.2K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏยท๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณยท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ /๐˜ช๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด,๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
352K 12.6K 52
๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช #1 in STREETS-20/03/22