SidNaaz His Forced Wifey?? (C...

By KashishNaaz

3 Shots... Sequel like Mute Wife More

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

2.2K 310 43
By KashishNaaz

LADY: Sidharth beta
SidNaaz looked door step, A lady around 45 age stood smiling

Sidharth: Aunty ji Pls come in

Sidharth introduced Shehnaaz as his wife to his neighborhood Lady. She praised Shehnaaz seeing her beauty,  that Sidharth is lucky and to tease Sidharth she added "so only that's why Sidharth hasn't came home these many days?".

Sidharth got embarrassed hearing her double meaning statement but Shehnaaz started to blush.

Shehnaaz and lady chit chatted for while, Shehnaaz loved Sid's surrounding bec all here are lovable towards her, which she never got in her Dad's home. Lady was holding a paper in her hand, Shehnaaz enquired about it, Lady informed that its monthly budget to run their family and while leaving she informed, even Sidharth use to prepare his monthly budget but now he has to prepare new one since he became family man. Shehnaaz nodded OK and started to think how Sidharth will manage her expense along with his.

Whereas poor Sidharth was cleaning kitchen while Shehnaaz was chatting with other people. (observing how to live a middle class life)

On that day Shehnaaz saw her neighbor was fighting and bargaining with vegetables vendor. 

Shehnaaz: Aunty ji, its just 5 rs na 

LADY: shehnaaz beta 5 rs of 1 kg reduced means we can get lot money saved for few kgs. These kind of savings are must and needed to lead our lives.

Shehnaaz nodded in OK these things are really different to her, yet wondered how they are able to manage life and live happily adjusting and supporting each other 😊

At night both slept on bed Sidharth faced is back(opposite to Shehnaaz) she desperately wanted to see his face. So Shehnaaz slowly blewed air on his back creating chilling sensation to him.

When Sidharth turns to check, Shehnaaz acted like sleeping. Shehnaaz repeated same for few times, when she opened her one eye to check Sidharth where whose back was faced to her(she was enjoying in teasing him) when she was blowing air, Sidharth suddenly turned both where closer to each other almost Shehnaaz stopped blowing air in mid both got into eye lock when Sidharth turned, but shehnaaz's  mouth still in same posture.

Sidharth smiled seeing her pout like face closed her mouth and gestured her to sleep, since tomorrow they have to go to office

Shehnaaz smiled sheepishly and dug her face in his chest. Both drifted into sleep.

Next morning SidNaaz got up as usual and got ready to office, Shehnaaz's driver came to their house to pick Shehnaaz, but Shehnaaz cancelled her car when she saw 

Sidharth gettig into an auto to move to his office Shehnaaz too came running and sat beside him, 

Shehnaaz "If u don't mind can I share ride with u?"

Sidharth smiled "No issues"

Both reached office all wondered to see SidNaaz in auto that to Shehnaaz CEO for their company, all started to gossip but Shehnaaz completely ignored them.

Shehnaaz called her dad

Shehnaaz: Dad how r u?

SD (ShehnaazDad) : fine beta, what about u?

Shehnaaz: Dad I am really very happy and started to say all things including her decision to stay with Sidharth in his home

SD was happy to see his daughter's happiness.

Shehnaaz: Dad actually I called to ask about my salary

SD(shocked): Salary? Meri Jaan u r not an employee you're the owner.

Shehnaaz: But dad I need my salary. I have my own family now, pls understand

SD was amused to see his daughter talking about her own family
Ok beta like other employee ur salary to will be credited 

Shehnaaz: thanks dad
SD: Its my pleasure dear

Shehnaaz: Ok dad time to work bye love u

SD: Love too dear.

Evening in Sidharth's home 

******************

Sidharth was preparing budget for that month, cutting down his expense because he have to shareit for Shehnaaz too.

Shehnaaz gave her salary to Sidharth

Sidharth: No need I will manage 

Shehnaaz: Its ok Mr. Hubby I am giving it for our family

Sidharth declined it but somehow Shehnaaz black mailed him to get.

Both went to shop and started to buy necessary things needed when Shehnaaz saw shopkeeper saying more price she started to bargain. Sidharth was amused to see this avatar of Shehnaaz who literally started to fight with vendor. but Sidharth silently gave money demanded by vendor and dragged Shehnaaz who was still fighting

Shehnaaz: Sidharth y u dragged me, he asked more money I would have bargained but u gave see now we have to cut down other expenses.

Sidharth saw typical house wife in her who was blabbering about vendor who cheated. 

Sidharth kept his mid finger on her lips, Shehnaaz shivered in his touch both started to stare each other, Sid "how much u will talk, don't worry we can manage". Shehnaaz nodded like a kid reality she was mesmerised in his eyes.

After busy day of shopping, 

Shehnaaz was scared to cross road, but Sidharth held her hand and assured that he is with her, Shehnaaz smiled seeing his care for her, circled her hands around his arms and SidNaaz safely reached their home.

Shehnaaz saw her neighbor lady preparing something, Shehnaaz asked about it Lady informed that tomorrow Karva Chauth, where married women keeps fasting for well being of their husband. Shehnaaz eagerly "so its going to be my first Karva Chauth". 

LADY: how will u beti?

Shehnaaz: Y

LADY: U have to fast for whole day, at night after seeing moon Sidharth will break ur fast. But I think u don't have any practice of having fast. How will u manage?

Shehnaaz: Oh aunty ji don't worry I will manage... said with huge smile

Next morning woke earlier planned to escape to office soon before Sid could find that she is keeping fasting for him. Of course Shehnaaz knows he won't allow her. Successfully Shehnaaz ignored him whole day by giving lame excuses.

At night Sidharth reached home after attending meeting, Shehnaaz reached at evening itself to prepare food for him(don't worry Shehnaaz learnt some recipe from neighbor Aunty) . Sidharth got stunned seeing Shehnaaz standing before him who was draped herself in Red color saree, head parting is filled with Sindoor which added extra glow to her face, handful of Bangles, Shehnaaz was looking like angel from heaven. 

Shehnaaz took him to out, performed all ritual and Sidharth broke her fast by feeding water & sweet. He was feeling proud a girl whom he have seen to be professional just changed herself for him.

Shehnaaz felt dizzy. Sidharth lifted her in air and made her comfortable on sofa, sitting beside her

Sidharth: There is no need of fasting, see how exhausted u look

Shehnaaz:  its ritual all women does this

Sidharth: So what Shehnaaz, others do not matter to me

Shehnaaz: y I matter u when u don't consider as ur wife?

Sidharth looked straight into her eyes, which showed carving of love from him.

Shehnaaz: I matter because I am ur boss daughter correct? I am not ur wife, just a responsibility?

Shehnaaz's eyes dwelled with Tears, Shehnaaz very well knows Sid loves her, she wants him to confess his love to her

Sidharth: Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz: Come on Sidharth, I am losing my confidence. If today u r not going to confess tomo I am moving out, there is no use in living together. I cant understand how to make u confess ur love for me.

Shehnaaz went to their wardrobe and brought a some paper in her hand

First placed crumbled newspaper which contained their marriage pic

Shehnaaz: This paper I only crushed and threw it away, but u kept it safe

Sidharth lowered his eyes

Secondly Shehnaaz placed a Greeting card, Sidharth was shocked

Sidharth: shehnaaz where did u get

Shehnaaz: First u answer my question, This greeting I presented u when I proposed but u rejected me. WTH is it doing in ur cupboard, Why the hell u kept it safely 

Sidharth was stammering to find words

Shehnaaz(holding is collar): Answer me damn it, don't try to lie and u even wrote "Love U too" the date when I left to London.

Shehnaaz(still holding his collar and tears in her eyes): Speak up Mr. Shukla

Sidharth(closing his eye): Even I loved u, still Love U and always love U till my last breathe Shehnaaz. I madly loved u and fallen in love with u when first day of  college i met U

Shehnaaz smiled "Then y u unsaid it"

Sidharth: Because I was scared Shehnaaz, how a middle class person like me can love a diva. Even when u proposed I was happy but I don't know whether u can live my life style and I cannot put u in troubled situation, I cannot see my love suffering because of me. But this side of u, I didn't expected that u will change for me this much. Y u love me so much Shehnaaz(held her shoulder)

Shehnaaz pulled Sid into Kiss, Shehnaaz started to kiss him madly, bite his lower lip. Sidharth was unable to cope up with her speed he held her shoulder tightly, after sometime breaking kiss with him.(more than Shehnaaz Sidharth was panting heavily)

Shehnaaz: I don't know Sid, y I am madly in love with you. Its Truth that u r in my heart and my heart only says I was born for u.
Sidharth: I Love u Jaan

Shehnaaz smiles again pulling him to kiss, this time Sidharth participated equally managing to her speed

Shehnaaz: I Love u Sidharth

                         THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 128K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...