Finders Keepers

xHiddenxo által

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... Több

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 85

133 6 0
xHiddenxo által

A pretty view with a pretty lady beside me .

It's LISA'S POV obviously

"So I'm meeting your parents ..finally .. -I should tell them that you were the reason why they haven't met me yet" I voice out getting Joohyun to beam at me..

We took a drive as promised.. got something to eat/drink and now we are standing at a place with a nice view.. it doesn't beat our special place though. 

"You won't..  -and they won't believe you.. my parents adore me .. I do no wrong in their eyes" Joohyun says.. grinning.. raising an eyebrow.. I lean towards her..  I can feel her warm breathe against my lips ..

"Well .. you might be seen as innocent in their eyes but not .. mine baby" I voice out.. wanting to connect our lips..  but I lean back again.. smile on my face..  Joohyun laughs..

"Whatever.. - you know that I only show my less innocent side to you.. and you have been loving every second of it" Joohyun say's.. her eyes melting into mine with that beautiful smile that makes my insides go all crazy.

I'm in love with .. the coco..

I mean.. I'm in love with Joohyun.

"I love everything .. about YOU baby" I respond.. getting Joohyun to laugh once again..music to my ears.. she sets her eyes on the view.. smile on her face.. my eyes set on her ..

"You are being extra cheesy tonight.. -like ,what's the occasion .. or .. -wait .. you want some don't you ??" Joohyun say's .. not breaking her eyes away from the view..
I watch her..
And, fuck .. she's extremely beautiful, she always is .

IRENE'S POV

Silence ..

I beam at Lisa.. and her eyes .. -

- sets on me ..

Those beautiful brown eyes that stares right into my soul..

"Hyun?" I hear her say and that's all I needed .. all I needed to do this ..

I launched myself towards her and connected our lips like there is no tomorrow .
Grabbing the back of her head while holding onto her hoodie.. pulling her closer..
She reciprocates my hungry yet filled with love liplocking ... in other words.. she is kissing me back..
Her hands on my waist, giving my waist a squeeze.. oh baby..

"Hyun.." I hear her exhale.. could be a moan ..

"Ye..-yes" I respond .. her forehead resting against mine .. catching our breathe.. my arms around her neck and hers around my waist..
She smiles..

"I love you" she says ..

"I love you,Lisa" I say..

Placing my head onto her chest.. she tightens her hold.. and begins to sway our bodies to nonexistent music ..
I laugh..  I'm sure she can feel the vibration of my laugh against her chest.

"You are all I ever dreamt of " Lisa begins to sing .. her head resting on mine as she continues to sway slowly .. dance slowly .. smile on my face..  my face is completely red and I'm glad she can't see it right now..

"I'm so happy that you're mine" Lisa continues.. she swings me out of her arms.. holding onto my one hand .. smiling while beaming at me..
"You're so fucking beautiful Joohyun" she says .. exhales.. breaths those words out as if her life depended on it.. I'm whipped!!

Getting my cheeks completely red once again.. drowning into eachothers eyes.. -like always ..

"Which song is that? I should add it to my favorites" I say.. Lisa chuckles .. she pulls me back into her arms.. my arm around her neck, her arm around my waist .. our other hands are intertwined together. .  She tilts her head down.. I can feel her lips brushing against mine.. - not breaking the eye contact..

"Babe..-the owner of this song is me" Lisa says ..
- she licks her lips.. and says -

"when I'm with you..my heart pounds and beats to a song only you can awaken" -I'm weak
-she leans forward into my neck.. her warm lips on my skin as she continue to speak;
"a song that can only be sung to the one I truly love" definitely weak to my knees
-she places a lingering kiss into my neck.. making me moan, internally .. haha.. her eyes find mine again.. she beams at me...her eyes studying me, my features and then - it melts into my orbs..once again..
"a song with lyrics that are written by my soul.. to my soulmate.." she say's, her eyes sets on my lips .. "and YOU,Joohyun ..are my soulmate" Lisa ends off.. her eyes finding mine again.. 

Not sure how to fucking respond to my fucking sweet girlfriend..  I just..  I kissed her.. I kissed her with all I had .. with all I have .. I kissed the love of my life..  I held onto her while kissing her and I know she could feel it .. she could feel what I was doing..  I was letting her know that... I WON'T LET HER GO.. never!!!!!!!

And that's our we ended up staying at my place..  having ..you know what!!

I MADE LOVE TO HER ALL NIGHT.. ALL FUCKING NIGHT..

"I love you,Joohyun" Lisa says.. she's cuddle up next to me.. in my arms.. in my bed.. my arms wrapped around her..

"I love you baby.. always" I respond..

"Always" she says .. as she drifts away.. fast asleep because.. .. like I said - I MADE LOVE TO HER .. ALL NIGHT ..

My baby needs her sleep.. haha ..
And so do I.. 

...

...

YERI'S POV

"Irene said they won't be coming back tonight" I raise..

"Well obviously.. they couldn't keep their hands off eachother" dahyun raises..

"You make THAT sound like a bad thing" Rosé says..

"Yeah and you are not innocent Dubu .. -the rooms are soundproof but your moaning is way to powerful  .. we can hear you moaning like a little bottom when Sana stays the night" Jisoo raises ..

And the room went silent..
Dahyun's mouth is hung open..
Sana's cheeks are red..

And to be honest..  what Jisoo said is true..

"Fuck you .. I bet I'm not as loud as you!!!" Dahyun counters .. "Oh Rosé..more..eat me like I eat my chicken" dahyun adds.. imitating Jisoo.. and .. Jisoo's eyes went wide.. laughter fills the room

"Wait.. those ARE your exact words baby, I recall you sa-" Rosé adds while laughing..

"-Shut up!!!!" Jisoo's voice echoes.. dahyun smirks..

"Fuck.. this is hilarious" Seulgi says while laughing..  Dahyun immediately beams at Seulgi

"Oh! don't let me get started on you BEAR .. wait... what was it again .. do me  li-" Dahyun voices out but gets silenced by Seulgi's hand..
Laughter filling the room

"Shut up idiot" Seulgi say's.. her hand still covering Dahyun's mouth

"Drag her.. bring her to my room"Jisoo says ..  Dahyun's eyes widen.. mumbling shit against Seulgi's hand.. trying to get free but she's being held by both jisoo and seulgi.. they taking Dahyun to Jisoo's room..
We're watching while laughing .

"I'll go make sure they don't kill her" Joy  raises while walking away.. heading towards Jisoo's room..

"She'll be fine" I hear Sana say behind me .. her laughter dying down..

"Serves her right" Rosé raises.. she turns around and looks at us .. "What are we eating ? I'm starving" she adds..
My lips form into a smile...

Our chipmunk is always hungry.

"We can have .. CHICKEN?" I raise with a smirk.. Rosé rolls her eyes at me.

"Successfully sent" I hear Wendy say.. "Irene and Lisa should thank me for having this moment recorded and sent to them..it was funny as hell" she adds  ..

"You recorded?? Let me watch it again.. I wanna see their faces" Rosé raises..

"Me too.. me too" Sana joins in ..

Haha

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

392K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
ASYLUM c által

Fanfiction

186K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
125K 5.1K 32
Hi All. This is based from my Fanfic in asianfanfics. I wrote something for SooFany coz I was a fan of them before. So remaking this for JenSoo :)