𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥...

By mystic13moon

(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc.. More

ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴘʟs 🥰
вєℓιєνє мє/вєℓιєνє уσυ
αвυѕє∂
αвυѕє∂ ( ραят 2 )
тι¢ѕ
тι¢ѕ (ραят 2)
ησ ¢αяє
ησ ¢αяє ( ραят 2 )
𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 🥰
мαяяιє∂ ¢συρℓє
very important ❗❗❗
𝐌𝐄 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝟐) 🥰
αℓωαуѕ вє ωιтн уσυ
αℓωαуѕ вє ωιтн уσυ ( ραят 2 )
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬!! 🥰
𝐌𝐄 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 🥰 (3)
read thisssss🥺
hello from her you all must be angry on 👐
important!! . goodbye from her 👀
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAZY BUN 😜

яєѕρє¢т

1.6K 47 9
By mystic13moon

( where he calls him useless for being a housewife)

• Top kook+ Bottom tae
• angst+ happy ending
_________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook had an arrange marriage..
They both love each other after a month of marriage..

Now jungkook is the manager in his dad's company and tae is the housewife..

They didn't use their father's money despite being rich.. They wanted to build their own world with their own hardwork..

"Jungkook!!
Where is your focus huh.. Because of the report you gave me.. Client called it a waste.. Really jungkook
So many mistakes..
I didn't expect this from you.. Try hard son."

Mr Jeon left jungkook's cabin.. The other staff had attention on him.. As his father shouted on him.. He was embarrased..
He banged the door with full of anger..

It was lunch time now.. Jungkook didn't do any lunch.. He was focused on more papers..

It was past lunch time.. He was done with his papers.. He looked at the time and frowned.. He was so hungry.. But his lunch did not arrived..

He was going to ask his wife but suddenly.. He was told that meeting has been held..

He let out a frustrated sigh.. And went for the meeting..

Meanwhile..

The pretty boy who had  a dull face.. Now laying on the bed.. On the night stand.. Their were pills..

Boy sighed in pain.. His migration was killing him.. He managed to open his phone but looking at the time.. He let out a gasp.

"God!!! Jeon Taehyung... How can I sleep so much.. Arggg this headache.."

He somehow managed to get an ice pack for him.. He put it on his burning skin.. And layed their.. Due to medicine effect he  again slept..

Next time he opened his eyes... By hearing bangs on the door.. He immediately stand up.. But God his fever made him weak..
But he managed to get the door..

He opened it to find a very angry jungkook..

He was going to say something but jungkook walked passed by him..

"Honey.."

Tae called jungkook who was now sitting on the couch.. Looking very angry..

"Where 's my water huh.. Can't even give water to your husband.. Huh!!
What kind of wife are you "

Jungkook mumbled last
Line but tae heard it..
He felt hurt but decided to be quiet.. Thinking his husband is having a bad day again.. Yeah again.. It's been a week.. Jungkook has become distant also very rude..

He sighed and took slow steps towards the kitchen to bring a glass of water.. In the mean time. Jungkook was on a phone call with a client..

He gave water to jungkook and sat beside him.. He also took another medicine.. It's been a week.. Tae was taking medecines a lot.. His health was not good..

He just sat beside him and waiting for the phone call to finish so that he could tell his husband about his condition.. He wanted to go to hospital but he didn't know how to drive.. So he wanted that he and his husband could visit a doctor.

" Okay sir, thank you very much "

Jungkook let out a little smile.. Because it was his hardwork paid off.. He was able make clients ready.
But the problem was
They will be signing the papers at Jungkook's home.

"Listen... My very important client is coming with her wife..
Make yourself presentable..
I want everything perfect.."

Taehyung didn't get any chance to say anything because jungkook already went for shower..

Medecines were slowly working.. He was able to change into a pretty dress and put on a slight make up.

His body was aching but he forced himself to be okay.. Because after many days he saw jungkook's smile.. He wanted more of it.. He knows clients must be very important so he forced himself..

After an hour.. Jungkook was scrolling through his phone meanwhile Tae just cleaned a little bit..

Tae was a little hurt.. How jungkook was so distant and Unbothered. But he decided he will confront him tomorrow.. Clients are important for jungkook.

After few minutes.. Bell ranged.. Couple went to opened the door.. They came inside..
Both couples introduced each other.

"Mr lee and Ms lee.welcome .. I am glad to be honest that you could make time for that. "

"Oh it's okay Mr Jeon.. Well you are his wife?"

Ms lee asked taehyung..

" Yes Ms lee I am Jeon taehyung.. Nice to meet you. "

Ms lee eyes we're clearly judging taehyung but she didn't said anything.

After a while

They both were discussing something.. When ms lee said.

"Mr Jeon..your house is very clean.. Must had very maids.. "

"Oh ms lee.. We don't have maids at home.. I do the cleaning.. We us-"

"Are you a housewife???"

It was an awkward silence.. But Tae decided to answer.

"Yes Ms lee.
I am housewife."

"Oh ... Well Mr Jeon I didn't knew that person like you who is well educated and such a good businessman can marry a illiterate person.. "

"Mr Jeon ... Don't mind my wife.. Actually she is not housewife.. Mostly when we see our partners.. Their wife are usually a partner or having big reputation .. We just didn't expect that.. "

Mr and Ms were clearly mocking taehyung
But jungkook he didn't spoke anything..
Taehyung was hurt but he will not tolerate this behavior in his home.. By outsiders..

"Excuse me mr- "

"Well.. It is how it is.. Let's just sign the deal Mr lee.. I am afraid you are wasting your time speaking for my wife.. Let just sign the deal? "

Taehyung was hurt to the core.
Like how dare his husband.. Decided to let down his husband.. The two of them were clearly insulting him.. But neither jungkook didn't defend him nor making himself stand up for himself..
Taehyung was mad would be an understatement... He was furious as well as hurt..

He stayed really quiet..
Not when.. Ms lee mocked him by saying to his own husband
' oh mr Jeon.. You are such a hardworking person.. Unlike your wife who is at house all day.. We are glad to be your partners '

And then also jungkook didn't say anything.
After 15 minutes.. Mr and Ms lee went..

Now it was Jungkook and his wife..

Jungkook happily went towards Tae to hug him..

"I am so much happy love.. I got the deal yay!"

But Taehyung didn't even care to hug him back.. He suddenly pushed him.

"You are a jerk Jeon jungkook. .."

Jungkook was a little angry as to why his wife pushed him so harshly..

"What are you sayin- oh you got upset because of them.. Aishh... You are not a kid aren't you.. Anyways they were right but their way of speaki-"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS !!
What the hell dude..
What do you mean by ' they were right "

"Taehyung you are a housewife who stays at home doing nothing and I go do hardwork.. So that we could live in this apartment.."

"I can't believe you jungkook... I can't believe.. Y-you are not my honey whom I know...
I-i do nothing for you!!!
I am u-useless??"

Jungkook Irritatedlyy rubbed his forehead..

"God!! Taehyung aren't you happy for me.. We got such a good deal instead of celebrating we are fighting here!"

Tae became silent.. He can't believe how jungkook is so casual.. Don't he love him.. Where is his care huh..

Taehyung didn't said anything..for a minute but then he spoke but in such a pain voice that jungkook heart clenched..

"Woah.. Mr Jeon.. I understand you now!! You know what.. You care about deal Jeon but not your wife.. Because why would you.. Who does cleaning chores in his house.. Who does everything a maid do.. Why would you care.. Who you vowed to be with.. Who you loved.. Honestly your today 's behavior was enough for me to question your love..
I-i am embarrasment to you.. I know.. You know that's why.. I am leaving jungkook.."

But before that jungkook said

"ARE YOU EVEN HEARING YOUR SELF.. YOU ARE MY WIFE.. WHY ARE YOU SAYING SUCH THINGS"

"WHY!!
YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME WHY.. THEN MR JEON JUST PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY... I -I can't even stand you right now.. ."

By saying taehyung went to the guestroom..
Jungkook stood their shocked

He repeated the scenario which happened today.. Then he recall his behavior from past week.

He felt he is the worst husband.
He without saying anything... Feeling numb.. As he was in depths of regret.

He wanted to punish himself.. He wants to cry so so bad.. But he will not.. He deep heart knows tae loves him so much that he will forgive him if he beg on him his knees while crying

But he didn't want this apology... He, jungkook used to be proudly say that ' you deserve the best love ' and here he himself showed the worst attitude

He decided he will ask forgiveness by his actions. He went to his room..
As he knew tae needs space.

But his face had a frown.

As on the night stand there were medecines..
Not knowingly his tears started flowing...

Jungkook cursed himself. ..
In his lifetime he never wanted to hurt tae and he intentionally or non intentionally hurted him.. Very badly.

He took a deep breath.. Wiped his tears.. And went towards kitchen..

He searched for a healthy soup.. He was glad that the ingredients were already present. So he started making it..

Well in the process Mr Jeon jungkook had 2 .. 3 small cuts on his hand.. And kitchen was mess as well.

He sighed.
He felt more guilty than he was.. He was tired just by making soup and Tae.. He does it daily three times he can't even imagine.. How tired Tae can be.

But he was ready for all this.. It's jungkook mission to make his world happy.. World means his wife..
He covered the soup with a lid and started cleaning the mess he made..

After 5 minutes.. The kitchen was clean.. Now he made his way to the guest room..

He knocked.. But hearing no response.. He slowly opened the door. Only to see his baby sleeping while his body was leaning against bed.. Such a uncomfortable position..

He was scared... Because he knew Tae will not be sweet with him.. May be he will hate him but he was determined to make up to his lover..

He slowly went inside the room.. Placing the soup on night stand.. He bend towards Tae and scoop up in his arms.. His face grew more worried.. When he felt how the skin was burning..
His tears were forming .. But he doesnt deserve to cry though.. He must feel this pain.. Until Tae forgives him..

With gentleness.. He stroked tae's cheeks..

"Darling wake up pls.. Open your eyes love"

After few seconds of jungkook constant calling for Tae..tae managed to open his eyes..

He then looked at his husband.. Who was controlling his tears.. But tae then remember what happened before.. He wanted to push jungkook away. But jungkook slightly tight his grip, also make sure that it was not hurting.

"I know what you want now.. But pls your body is weak for now.. Pls get some rest angel."

Taehyung didn't want to say yes
. He was still hurt and mad about what happened.. He just sighed and let his husband take care of him.

The night was long for Jungkook as he had to wake up after every hour.. To check Tae 's body temperature he used wet towels.. To reduce tae's fever..

Now don't think that jungkook is doing this in guilt.. No he is not. He was before like this only.. But past this week.. He focused on having promotion.. You see Tae and kook are like a middle class family here.. Kook wants tae to live in luxury.. So he try hardworking more like overworking which leads to disbalance.. Not only him, he couldn't even focun on the person he is doing for.. Instead he focused on being greedy.

It was morning time.. When taehyung opened his eyes.. He adjust to the lights in the room.. He was going to sit up but was stopped by a tight grip on his hand..
He then look at his other side to saw.. Jungkook leaning beside the bed.. One hand he was holding the wet towel and second one was holding his hand..

Tae sighed.. Though he was hurt because of yesterday but the fact his hubby stay up all night to take care of him.. Bring a tingly feeling like butterflies in tummy..

He tried to remove the grip but then he saw jungkook waking up from his sleep.

"Morning love.. How's your fever.. I don't think so you are buring.."

Jungkook said while putting his hand on tae's forehead..

"Oh wow.. You care!
I didn't know that "

Tae knows it will hurt him by saying this.. But seriously.. He was hurt.. This was his condition from a week and his husband finally noticed.

Jungkook didn't day anything.. He was ashamed of himself.. He couldn't bring himself to say anything..
Instead he pecked tae's forehead and kneel to the floor.. Holding tae's both hands.

He want to explain himself.. That he never imagined to do these things to his husband..

"Pls let me explain my side love.. It's not an excuse I promise.. But my side.
Pls I am sorry for being a bad husband.. I promise you this will never repeat again. Pls hear me out."

Tae really wanted to do silent treatment punishment but he himself missed jungkook.. His cute pet names his love his care.. Him craving for attention.. Tae knows this argument has to be solve.. It's normal to have arguments..
They are strong couple.. Their love is strong.. They can never broke up on these things.. Mistakes are normal.. Every one can do..
They just need each other's support.. They need to understand each other for their relationship.

Tae gave him a nod and jungkook kissed his knuckles as a gratitude.

"I - I"

Kook took deep breaths.. Tae sad and hurt face was all jungkook could see. He don't want to cry so he took deep breaths.

"I wanted to have a better future for us.. I thought by overworking may be I will get promotion.but stupid me.. Didn't spend my time with you and tri- tried to release m-my anger on you.. I -I am so ashamed love.. Then yesterday was really a bad day.. Because of my tiredness I made so many mistake in the files that dad told me to correct them and convince the clients as well..
I skip lunch over that. And when I wanted to eat lunch.. There was no lunch box
I didn't ate my lunch.. Then when I came home. I was already starving and a frustrated because clients were not giving me any response of my email..
I-i took all my f-frustration on you.. I swear I didn't mean the words I said yesterday.. Also when clients said yes to my deal.. I could only see making my dad proud.
I am a jerk love.. To i-impress them.. I -I ignored their insults towards you.. I - I am so so sorry my love.. I never wanted to.. But I did..
I am sorry."

Jungkook had his head down.. He no wanted to look in tae's eyes
. He was already so much ashamed..

After a minute or so.. Tae processed his words.. He understood why jungkook was like this..

He made jungkook sit on bed and hugged him tight.. Telling him he is not leaving him.. His husband doesn't cry easily and moreover he never cries in front of someone.
So he hides his face in jungkook's chest and heard sniffles..
Jungkook was crying for him..

He rubbed his back..

"Calm down.."

Tae said in a soft voice.. Jungkook nodded and wipes his tears.. His hands still on tae 's waist.. Pulling him closer..

"I forgive you okie.. But if you dare next time do that.. Believe me jeon i will punish you.. "

Tae said and bites Jungkook's ear..
Jungkook laughed at his baby who tried to be intimidate..

"You can do anything you want my love.. As it's only you who can claim me hmm.. I am really sorry.. I will never do this again.. I know how much important are you to me.. You are no where useless ... You complete me baby.. You know I just got tired by making a soup for you.. And you do this three times at a day.. I can't even how you do these for me love.. I am a fool to say.. You are useless. Pls believe me when I say you make our house home baby.. And it's only you who can do it.. I love you so much.."

Tae felt overwhelmed at his husband's words..
He leaned forward to kiss hubby..

Both let out a content sigh.. They both started to kiss passionately and deep.. But Tae soon try to pull off but kook again captured his lips..

"H-honey"

"Yeah love.."

"Stop honey.. Let's have food first.. You didn't even eat yesterday..
First let's eat bun.. Wait here I will make your favourite.."

Tae was going to but jungkook stopped him..

"Today let's make a meal together.. How does it sound baby.."

Tae kissed him and nodded.

Marriage life of Jeon..
__________________________

It was 2.9 k words... Uff.
But I felt satisfied for this chapter.

Stay happy and  take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.7K 34
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜...
5K 284 14
ᴬ ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ & ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ! ˢʷⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ ✔
2.9K 20 12
First of all, I'll only update this when I have time so please don't expect me to update every week or sum😭 ⚠️warning⚠️ This book contains: - fluff...
54.1K 682 15
The title says it all.Just random Taekook one shots.