Behind the doors

By cootea

Where - Kim Taehyung the owner of one of the luxurious company's one day his stepmom arranged his marriage wi... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

SEVEN

105 5 0
By cootea

4395 words

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ S̶E̶V̶E̶N̶

꧁-----------------------------------------------꧂

One of the Wolf was panting in front of a huge tree that was in deep in the forest.

He could smell the scents of the people he was after.

'Found you..'

The whole forest could hear a howling of their leader that was howling to everyone that was searching for the man.

Mark that had his head laying on the horse and his eyes teared out,half closed heard it he heard the call.

He tried to mind link jae-joon but nothing.

He rolled his eyes little higher and saw a castle they were walking to.

He only had two chances.

Either way he runs away or just let the destiny led the way.

He closed his eyes for five minutes.

He opened them when they were in front the gate.

One of the guard was going to open the gate while the other was beside him.

He's eyes changed colors to red before the guard beside him can reach out to anything mark took the chance and kicked him straight in the neck making him pass out immediately.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" the other guard turned around, even him had his eyes red they both were ready to attack each other.

Mark took the chances and bit his neck when he looked down at the guard who was knock out, making him pass out with bleeding neck.

"I didn't train for nothing fools" mark said looking at the two males that were passed out.

He shifted into his wolf form and run into the forest.

'Jb, let's take the chances now.!' Mark mind linked his wolf when he shifted.

-

On the other side

"Do I really need to start working now?"

"Yes you have too you can't just skip work idiot you might be the CEO but you have more respond to that"

"I understand Jimin but YOU SEE I finally found someone now so I think it's better if I take the responsibility of that first."

"Shut up idiot and if I hear you whine one more time I'm telling dad" Jimin blackmailed taehyung who wanted to take a day off and spend it with jungkook.

"FINE" Taehyung yelled walking up to his room leaving Jimin downstairs who was smiling.

"DONT SLAM TTHE DOOR" he yelled at his brother who slammed the door.

-

"Uncle where are we going?" Jungkook asked seo-joon who was taking him to shopping.

"We doing a little shopping with your mates card" he showed taehyungs black card to jungkook who looked confuse

"But we don't have money" he said erring a chuckle from Seo

"There is money inside this" he said and gave jungkook the card who held it tightly thinking he might lose it by any chance.

"Come let's go in there" seo-joon said already walking into one of the expensive stores in the mall.

"Wow.." jungkook mumbled as he looked around finding many different of type of clothes that were glowing with sparkles on.

"Take whatever you want, whenever you finished just take it to the counter and let them pay with the card." Seo-joon said as he pushed jungkook into the clothes who started to look for something for himself.

Jungkook was looking around until he stood in front a big screen that had ads on.

He was starring at it until taehyungs face appeared in the screen

"Taehyung..what you doing here" he asked thinking it's his mate but it was only a ad of taehyungs company.

"Wow look how handsome he is.." someone said from behind making jungkook turn around and saw some girls taking pictures on the screen .

One of them stood beside the screen making a kiss face while her friend took pictures.

'What are they doing?' Jungkook though as he looked at them weirdly until they saw him.

"What?"The one who was standing beside taehyungs screen said looking at him with her bows raises.

"Huh..?" Jungkook mumbled looking behind thinking she's talking to someone behind him.

"I'm talking to you fool" she said making jungkook look at her a mumbling a little 'ooh'

"Not to sound mean or anything..but are you sure you belong here" she asked making jungkook gulp thinking she knows something about him but little did he know that she was talking about something else.

"I mean look at your clothes..they look like they came out of someone's grandmas closet." She said pointing at his his shirt that just got little sauces on it and his pants that looked too big on him.

"Can you even pay for the rent or the bills?"

"What's this your holding a card? Did you stole it too?" Her friend barged in the conversation making jungkook hold his breath. He could fight those girls...but if they were mans he would just walk away but he didn't want to create a fight in the store where everyone was shopping.

"Yah give me that card it looks like you stole it from someone!" She said trying to take the card from his hands who was holding into it tightly.

"S-stop!" Jungkook said trying to take her hands away

"Omg it's one of the black cards! He definitely stole it from someone rich." The one who started everything said as she looked at the card that jungkook held tightly

"Give me the card before I call the police on you!" She yelled trying to take the card again with her friend this time.

"NOO" Jungkook shouted held into it tightly his hand that was cursing the side of the card that was tightly hurting his hand.

"What's happening here?" Seo-joon said as he pushed the two girls on the ground holding into jungkook hands that had red marks on it from the card.

"Trying to take the card from this thief who stole it from someone."

"It's his boyfriends card and on the first place shouldn't you be minding your own business? Get out of here I better not see you two here in this store" he told those two girls

"And who might you be? One like him that begs couse I know for sure by that face of his  he might doesn't have a boyfriend"

"You better get out before you cross the line." He warned the girls who didn't take anything seriously.

"Fine stay here let me call his boyfriend."

Seo-joon picks up his phone and scrolls through his sons contact and calls him not before saying

"I'm Kim Seo-joon just letting you know" he told making both their eyes wide.

"W-what..?"

'Hi dad what's up?' A voice from the other line spoke making jungkook turn his head through the phone.

"I was wondering if you could come to Seouls big mall....yeah yeah just hurry up jungkooks waiting."

'Ok I'm coming in five' taehyung said as he already got out of his office already heading to his car.

Seo ended the call and looked at the two girls

"Now let's wait until he comes" he said and turned to jungkook who still was holding into the card thinking one of them might take the card from him.

"Show me your hand..." seo said taking jungkooks hand who was holding into the card.

He called out one of the worker who was passing by asking for kit after he saw little blood on the red marks.

"Taehyung coming?" Jungkook asked as seo was applying cold cream on his hand.

"Yeah I don't why he hasn't arrived yet"

Both of them where talking while jungkook still was holding on the card after he got medicine on his hand until someone behind them was panting heavily.

"Bruh you could at least tell me which store!" Taehyung yelled looking at his dad before turning his head to jungkook.

"What happened to your hand?!" Taehyung said and took jungkooks hand in his seeing the red marks and his card.

"And I was wondering who took my card" he said and looked and jungkook and let him have his card.

He looked at the two girls and bow to them who bowed back excitedly already forgetting what they did.

"So why did you call me?" He asked stroking jungkooks hair who sitting started leaning backwards to his mates stomach as he was stood behind him.

"Oh yeah...so someone though jungkook was a thief"

"Thief? He can't even steal candies from the kitchen" Taehyung said hugging jungkooks from behind.

"Yeah and the-"

"Taehyung I saw you on the wall there!" Jungkook said pointing at the screen beside him.

"Oh you did? Was I too handsome for the wall?" Taehyung asked jungkook who nodded little looking at seo-joon with smile who understood.

"Then I found some ladies they are your supporters!" Jungkook said pointing at the girls who had guilty on their face.

"Oh..." taehyung said

The girls had smile as jungkook who returned

"Oh right dad who was calling jungkook a thief again?" Taehyung asked turned to his father as he didn't know what to say to his supporters he always had problems with talking to them even though he loves them.

"That was a joke you know little joke for my ages." He said already seeing the girls walking out of the store leaving the three.

"Jungkook did you buy anything?" Taehyung asked as he stroke his thumb over the red marks on his hand.

"No haven't found anything yet." He answered

"Yeah let's go and spend the money baby" seo-joon said holding into his wrist as he didn't want to hold into the hand that had red marks on.

"What do you mean jungkook is the only one allow to spend money on my card! Go get your own money dad every time you use my card I become broke." Taehyung said hugging jungkook from behind to let him stand on his place.

"Yah you ungrateful Bart don't you know how much I wasted on you when you were little kid?" Seo-joon said and he took the card from jungkooks hand who parted his lips to say something but closed it when he felt breath on his side neck.

"Yeah but you always use my card even when you have money on you" Taehyung said

"OW"

"Leave jungkook alone your Bart you going to break his back by leaning on it!" Seo-joon said pushing taehyung away when he was leaning on jungkooks back.

"Oh...wait jimins calling" Taehyung said standing back where he got pushed and picks up his phone.

"Yeah hey."

'WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU' Jimin yelled from the other side.

"I'm with dad and jungkook. I'm coming soon "

'You better hurry you have meeting in a hour!'
"Yeah I'm coming earlier"

Before taehyung could say goodbye Jimin already hang up the call.

"This bitch" Taehyung mumbled and looked up at the two males that were looking back at him.
"Yeah anyways you guys buy whatever you want...I'm waiting outside" Taehyung said and leaving the two man's behind.

"Jungkook let's go and find something to buy."Seo-joon said and dragged jungkook with him picking many outfits that he could find for jungkook.

-

After 20 minutes

Taehyung was waiting patiently for them.

He was focused into his phone that he didn't  noticing that the two males already walking to him with many bags on each hand.

"Why do you look so depressed" Seo said as he looked at his son that looked up at the voice he heard.

"Huh?"

"I hope all those clothes are for jungkook" Taehyung said and took the bags from jungkooks hand.

"Most of them yeah, why aren't you taking my bags too?" Seo-joon asked

"Dad walk faster please I have meeting in 40 minutes" Taehyung said walking fast to his car

"Your idiot take the bags and go,me and jungkook still haven't finished our day. We going to eat"

"Fine give me the bags" Taehyung said and seo-joon gladly gave him.

Before taehyung could talk to jungkook he finds himself alone in the parking.

"Damn dad" taehyung mumbled and went in the car and drove off.

-

With mark

"Where the fuck did I put it?!" Mark said throwing all his things on the ground trying to find his key he been hiding.

"Fuck I need to hurry before they try and find me" he mumbled until he remember where he hide the key.

He walks in front of his family pictures that is hanging on the wall just behind the picture was the key.

He throw the picture on the ground and saw the little crack on the wall

The only need is a punch, and so did he.

He punched the wall where the crack was suppose to be and took the key .

"I smell his scents from here" someone said from downstairs and it took mark a moment before transforming into his wolf and jump through the window.

'Fucking fools thinking I'm going to tell him where they went' that's what mark said before rushing through the forest trying to find the little portal that he could use instead a tree.

Because it might be a chance that all of them are around the tree right now.

-

"Fucking hell" mark said after he went in the other world. He run up from the stairs as he was in jae-joons basement.

"Honey? Did you already arrive home?" A womens voice could be heard through the other stairs.

Mark was trying to look everywhere where he could hide until he made contact with someone.

Both screamed

"HOW DID YOU COME IN" the women yelled at mark who was going to pass out.

"OH SHIT YOURE BLEEDING...OMFG YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL" she yelled already picking her phone up and dialing up the number of the hospital.

Before she could put her phone beside her ear.someone opened the front door.

"I'm back home."

"MARK?"

"JAE?"

"HONEY?"

"what the fuck happened to you?! You're fucking bleeding" jae helped his friend to sit down

"We need to go to the hospital now this looks seriously bad" Nari said

"Fuck..come we need to get you a doctor." Jae-joon said helping his friend up to lead him to his car that is parked outside.

-

Jae-joon and nari was sitting and waiting for the doctor to come out.

Nari was confused why he didn't pass out yet when she was him He was bleeding badly,he lost badly much blood.

Before she gets more suspicious jae-joon shook her shoulder.

"You can go home..im going to stay with him until the doctor comes out." He told her.

"Oh..okay..." she said standing up walking while carrying those heavily feelings in her chest.

She wanted to yell at jae-joon for always pushing her nowadays away from him,she wanted to scream and yell at him but she couldn't.

Even if jae-joon wants to break it off them..he could tell her then just push her away.

She feels lonely...after all she can't do anything about it.

She shook of all those though and called her driver so he could drive her. She came with them on her husbands car but now she's going on another car.

What a husband, she though.

She was waiting for her driver not realizing that jimin run with the others into the hospital.

"Fuck..." a voice from behind mumbled as they run she turned around and found nobody.

'I'm staring to imagine shit now' she though

-

"Fuck what the fuck happened with him?" Namjoon said as he was breathing heavily of running up the stairs.

"I DONT fucking know I just found him in my house bleeding badly fuck...it was a bad idea to leave him alone." Jae said gripping into his hair.

"It's not your fault...okay? We all did what we could he's going to be alright..we all are here with you" namjoon said putting his hand on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze.

Jimin and taehyung sat down beside their father.

"Where is dad?" Jimin asked

"He still shopping with jungkook" Taehyung answered.

"Should I call him and tell him to come to the hospital?" Jimin asked

"No don't let them have fun. I don't want to stress them..jungkook is finally having fun for a while now" jae-joon said as he leaned over the wall

"This place is beautiful" Jackson said making everyone groan

"Not this time Jackson hyung we understand that your into things like that but please don't give a damn compliment to this hospital it stinks as fuck" Taehyung said

"Why the fuck are you calling him hyung but not me?!" Jimin arg.

"Well he looks older unlike you" Taehyung said

And that's when those to started to bark on each other before they could say anything they got smack on the nape from jae-joon

"Respect each other before I give you two another smack but on the face" jae-joon said

Before they could answer him the door opened from the room mark was inside.

Jae run to the doctor that came out

"How is he?!" He said but got a smile back making him calm at least for a bit.

"He's fine now all better but, he needs to rest for a while now thankfully we got to clean the infected scars before they could spread around his body...I never saw something like that in my 13 years as a doctor...well everything is cool when something new comes..but take care of your friend. He needs to stay here for two days so we can check that there isn't any infect left on him." The doctor said.

"Can we meet him?" Namjoon asked from behind jae-joon.

"Yeah I suppose that he should be awake by now" the doctor said opening the door wide for them

"Mark" jae-joon said as he saw mark having bandage and sitting on the bed wearing a gown.

"How are you feeling now?" The doctor asked

"I'm fine now thanks to you and the others who helped me..." he said bow little at him.

"You don't need to thank me it's my job to help people" the doctor said how and left the room leaving the boys with him.

"So what the fuck happened to you?" Jae-joon asked

"I'm sorry...I couldn't help them" mark said

And jae-joon wide his eyes

"W-what? What the fuck do you mean? What happened with Lucas and the others?!"

"Everyone is dead...even my own pups." He said warm tears fell down from his eyes...ever time he remembers, he remembers so fucking clearly how his daughter got chopped in front of his eyes, how her blood came on him..

"W-what.."

"I don't know who did that nor do I know the leader but one thing...he isn't your uncle...that man is psycho is much more worse then jungkooks uncle..he won't spare a glance on anyone until he finds yall...I just told him you guys went into the forest..."

"How the fuck are you still alive"

"I don't know he wanted me I was the only one left alive...my omega and my pups and all our friend and people got biten and shoot but...he has this...dark aura yall won't understand but just by standing beside him..makes you get on the knees."

"He's so fucking scary...I'm afraid he finds yall..I don't know if he's after jungkook or someone he just wanted to know where y'all were.."

"Oh fucking hell...I though there were only few pure blood left...someone with dark aura..." jae-joon sat down...

"Who else is pure...blood?" Jae-joon mumbled.

"I don't know but if it I takes my life to take revenge then I willing to risk it for my family and my people."

"I'm with you from now on." Jae-joon said

"Your not going to go though that alone...you and me are together." Jae-joon said and it made mark crying

"Jae your my best friend" mark said hugging him

"DUDE STOP HUGGING ME I CANT BREATH!" Jae-joon said trying to push mark from him.

The door got slammed open by seo-joon and jungkook who was behind him holding all the bags.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED ??" Seo-joon said and run and stood beside mark who was sitting on the bed.

"Why the fuck do I need to get the news from your wife?! Yall why didn't you say anything about him being here? And IN THE HOSPITAL!" He said glaring at jae-joon who gulped.

"Well you kinda had fun and we didn't want to ruin it and jungkook finally found something funny to do..." he said and everyone turned their head to the two young mates.

Taehyung took the bags from jungkooks hand and held them.

He saw that jungkook still had his card in his hand making him chuckle. He turned his head to the others who were looking at them.

"What? Can't we help people nowadays?" Taehyung asked rolling his eyes and stood beside jungkook

"Mmmmmmm helping people sure" Jimin said.

"Leave them alone now what the hell, now mind telling me how the fuck did you end up at the hospital?!" Seo-joon said and mark again explained what happened.

Seo-joon turned his head through jungkook.

"Jungkook do you know any pure blood...?" He asked

"What..?"

"I mean your uncle was trying to find you now it's another man who is not just after you but all of us.."

"I only know...my dad and taehyung, uncle jae-joon?" Jungkook said.

"Your dad...no it can't be your dad I know for sure he's dead.." jae-joon mumbled not realizing that everyone heard it

Mark cough to let him know that everyone heard him.

Jae-joon wide his eyes.

"Oh fuck...I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that.."

"No it's okay..." Jin said

"Fuck....the only thing I'm afraid of is him finding the way here. Because the king has a key."

"How come you have a key mark?" namjoon asked

"I got it from a battle that happened years ago happened...but I don't think I deserve to own it by now." He said gripping into the blanket that was resting on his lap, by hearing what mark said jungkook snapped.

"Yes you don't deserve it...but you didn't have any choice but just to sit and watch them all die" The whole room was silent after what jungkook said.

"Jungkook." Jae-joon warned.

"Death is fate...anyone here can die anytime soon...stop complaining over something that happened, you can't change the past." He continued

"Enough!" Jae-joon said taking long step to jungkook and grabbing his arm.

"I'm sorry but I said what I felt.." Jungkook said after taehyung pushed his father little away from jungkook so he could have little space.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't carry on. This isn't my place to say anything..." he said he saw the others giving him a blank face..

"I'm going to be waiting outside..." he mumbled walking out from the room walking down the hall, he saw 8 chairs each wall 5 of them were taken by some group of friends...

Jungkook just stood beside the chair that wasn't taken...he didn't want to sit beside them even though it was two chairs away.

He just got bad vibes from them so he just stood.

"Look at him..." one of the boys whispered to the others who turned their head to jungkook who could feel their glance at him.

He gripped into taehyungs card tightly...

"Hahah..look at his clothes...they look so loose.."

"Probably one night stand shit I bet he couldn't find his clothes after all.."

"damn...must been a rich guy...look at the clothes.."

"He's ugly? Why don't I get clothes like those?"

"I mean he has the face after all...I would love to get a taste or the mouth of his could work..." the man who said that put his hand on his crotch...jungkook could see it from the corner of his eyes

He gulped...one hand tighten on the card and the other on taehyungs white shirt that he had on..

He looked down at his shoes that also where taehyungs.

He felt someone lean on the wall beside him.
He gulped and held into taehyungs card tightly..

If that happened back at jungkooks world he would through a fits...but this place weren't for him.

The person beside him haven't moved yet.

He was about to look up and see who was beside him

Until

"Relax..." the voice said beside him.Jungkook looked up and saw taehyung leaning on the wall beside him...smirking at him.

"What? You look like you've seen a ghost" Taehyung said

"And why are you standing up there is place for you to sit down. " Taehyung said and walked and sat down. Jungkook sat down beside the man while taehyung beside him and on the last chair was a old women who went and sat down before he could take the seat.

"Can I get my card back...?" Taehyung asked as he eyes his card that nearly got smashed by jungkooks fits.

"Oh.." jungkook mumbled and gave him back the card to taehyung who slid it in his wallet.

The two mate was sitting quiet but taehyung was eyeing jungkook.

The man beside jungkook put his hand beside his thigh letting his finger rub  jungkooks  pants.

Jungkook bite his lips and moved closer to taehyung who was seeing all the moves the boy was making.

He sigh and said "let's switch seats"

Jungkook stood up and taehyung took his place  while jungkook sat down on taehyungs.

The boy tried to touch taehyung.

"Get your fucking hands away from me before I cut your fingers.." he warned the boy who gulped.

The doctor came and called the group of friends...who immediately went away not wanting to mess with this man.

꧁--------------------------------------------꧂

Hellooooo this is a short chapter I start college soon so I might upload slowly now.

I'm going to try and make a longer chapter next time I promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 22
Mr. Jeon, Decide fast, I don't have a whole day for you. You have two options, your love or respect. Be ready, Next week we will get married in front...
1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
103K 3.9K 22
Jeon Jungkook - THE KING whose face was never revealed. Also known as VAIL KING. CRUEL and HEARTLESS. Kim Taehyung - A ORPHAN BOY who is SENSITIVE a...
483K 17.7K 50
The story is Younger son of the King of Busan Prince Jeon Jungkook and his wife Taehyung's When they got married, that time Taehyung was 10 years old...