Hiatus_Boboiboy x Bnha (When...

By VeryStrangePoodle

##The story will continue when the animation is done.## "Honestly, kid. Don't follow me... or you'll regret i... More

Credits
Chap 1 - New mission, new enemy.
Chap 2 - New world, new problem. (Part 2)
A/N
Chap 3 - A bad way to restart. (Part 1)
Chap 3 - A bad way to restart. (Part 2)
A/N #2
A/N #3
Chap 4 - Our new reality. (Part 1)
Chap 4 - Our new reality. (Part 2)
A/N #4
Extra 1: Uirusu Aoi.
Extra 2: Kanaye Masayoshi.
Extra 3: Bakugou what?
Chap 5 - The Recommendation Exam. (Part 1)
The Exam Field Opinion
Hiatus - A/N #5

Chap 2 - New world, new problem. (Part 1)

2.5K 111 42
By VeryStrangePoodle

> Author note:

My friend wants me to repeat this.

Malay: "Don't read my story."
English: "It gonna have a comic anyway."
Japanese: "My English is crappy!"

Thinking: "/So in conclusion, do not read my story./"
Whispering: "(Also none of the above are my mother language so :v.)"
Storytelling: The reader gets out of this story and acts like never seen it.
Sound: *Kirk... krik...krik...*
Author comment: |But if you still like being spoiled then...|

|

|

|

|

|

• At Musutafu City_

   > ???: "/He's such a sad sack that even now that he's a senior, he still can't face reality./"

               "/Face the reality for what it is, kid./"

Before his eyes are the Sludge villain with big eyeballs and a big mouth with giant teeth, swirling.

   > ???: "/It's time you start thinking seriously about your future!!/"

The greenette hair with freckles stands at the back of a crowd, anxious and guilty wear on his face.

   > Midoriya: "/It's my fault!/"

   > Citizens: "Why are all heroes at a stand-still?"

                     "The guys got some middle schooler hostage."

   > Midoriya: "/All Might can't move!!/"

The sludge face keeps swelling and shrinking, shape-shifting, pulling someone in. Midoriya holds his mouth as he looks.

  > Midoriya: "/Somebody... Will come.../"

The heroes can only bitterly stay on the sidelines.

  > Midoriya: "/A hero... Will come.../"

The Sludge villain struggles, trying to put his mouth align with now shown a boy's head with yellow hair. Some explosions ignited in his hands as he fights to get out. Only to get weaker as time passed because of lack of oxygen as the Sludge slowly possessed him. The boy weaken then like a coincidence, his eyes turn to Midoriya.

Terrified. The green's eyes shot open. His legs suddenly move on their own as Midoriya uses all his speed to run up. The image of a bully with a powerful quirk, the one he always chasing after, now hopelessly struggling. He can't take it, to the point of going in recklessly, to All Might, the heroes and even himself's surprise.

   > Death Arms: "YOU IDIOT!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!"

The Sludge noticed the kid. Bakugo faintly voices after.

   > Sludge Monster: "That brat!"

   > Bakugo: "..Deku!?"

Deku runs up, he wasn't prepared at all. But idolizing heroes from all past years helps him quickly devise some tactics to get himself closer. The villain shapes his hand as he raises it to blow Deku with his hostage's quirk. Their voice said in sync.

   > Sludge/Bakugo: "I'll blow you to pieces."

But before it could do that, Deku quickly throw his school bag into the Sludge's eyes.

   > Sludge Monster: "Ugh!"

Midoriya avoids its hand, he reached for Bakugo and started digging into the Sludge, his mind went wild as he tries to get his friend out.

   > Midoriya: "Kacchan!!"

   > Bakugo: "Why you-!!"

   > Midoriya: " My legs move on their own! I don't know why either!!!"

But again he had no other plans. Many thoughts rushed into his head. Admiration, fear, panic, disappointment, bitterness, guilt... He simply couldn't stand by, and it's just that...

Bathed in sweats, tears welled in his eyes, the broken smile he wear to cover the fear inside. He confesses.

   > Midoriya: "It's because... Your eyes said 'please save me'!"

That speech, that act, they moved the worn-out hero from the back of the crowd. The Sludge overwhelmed his victim as the trapped one's whelmed screams, the kid's vision faded.

   > Bakugo: "st-...stop...!"

The Sludge formed another hand. Deku is in danger.

   > Sludge Monster: "Don't get in my way!"

Their life is on the line! All Might is about to transform, the heroes go up as well...

But one motion...

   > ???: "Ice Arrow."

An ice arrow stabs the Sludge make it falls back a little, they're stunned. It froze the villain in instant, created an iceberg.

The arrow freezes the monster, and, not in the same way, the heroes, too, as they are all shocked. And Midoriya feels it the most, he's stuttering, stepping backward, then he tripped, slammed his butt to the ground. All head turns to the cause.

A breeze of cold reveals a boy in a gray shirt and coat with light blue zig-zag patterns, carrying a big bag, standing at the other head of the road, one hand still holding the ice bow, his hood lining with fur hiding his cold unfazed gaze.

| This beautiful piece is not mine!|

Midoriya pants in pervious petrified and amazed. Is a hero finally come to save them?

   > Midoriya: "/Hu-huh-...Th-That arrow coming from him!/"

The heroes stand death as that. All Might motionless.

   > A hero: "Who.. is..that?"

   > All Might: "..."

Ice turns his head to the side a little, as he points the bow to the fire.

   > Ice: "Frozen Arrow!"

The arrows fly creating several cold trails, they hit, and all the fire ice-up in a blink, leaving now icebergs with fire-shape. The hero are all astonished, they couldn't help it, they were all stuck-up that even heroes can't do anything. Yet someone comes, and solves all their problems in a min less. People started to praise.

   > Citizens: "Wow!! That guy freezes the villains and fires an instant!"

                         "Is he a hero?"

   > Midoriya: "/Hero.../"

Snapped out of amazement, a hero shouts, startled the Deku.

   > Hero: "Hey, you-!"

They heard a cracking sound, all attention now to the big iceberg.

   > ???: *Cr-crack... Crack!*

The crack gets bigger til the explosion blows out, splattering ice pieces to the ground.

   > Bakugo: "Arghhhhhhh!!!"

The angry middle school breaks out. Midoriya sitting on the side ground, jumping a little.

   > Midoriya: "Kacchan?!?"

Suddenly, the heroes and Ice have their facial expressions changed.

   > Ice: "Watch out!"

Jump from behind was a part of the Sludge that was melted by Bakugo's explosion. Both senior' heads turn back. But before they could do so, least to their expected, the small Sludge tried to slip away.

   > Sludge: "/Why of all heroes, it has to be the ice one?!?/"

Ice and the heroes see that, but before they could move a leg, a big hand spreads out, grabs two children at the same time.

   > All Might: "I chew you out on something I nearly didn't put into practice just now!"

It is him, the number 1st hero falls from the sky, giving the guilty an air punch.

   > All Might: "A pro hero always put his life on the line!!! TEXAS... SMASH!!"

He stops the punch before it touches the ground, but that already makes the already beaten Sludge blow to pieces. The after force is so strong, that it would send Bakugo and Deku flying if not because of All Might holding them.

   > Bakugo/Midoriya: "Uhhhhh!"

Even Ice has to try to hold himself, too. It's just a normal punch yet it were so strong! The crowd was stunned again, even BBB, now turns back to his original form, his eyes big open.

   > Citizens: "Look! It's All Might!!"

                         "He's here!"

   > BBB: "Wow... He's so strong!"

A sudden voice catches him off guard.

   > Hero: "YOU! GET HERE!"

| Time

| Skip...

Some heroes are collecting the Sludge monster pieces while some others go dealing with the frozen part villain, all the parts and pieces were delivered to the cops safely.

Then we have BBB and Midoriya sitting beside each other as Death Arms give them a rip-my-ear-off speech while Bakugo being praised for how hard Bakugo fights. Midoriya is looking down, feels guilty. On the other hand, our BBB doesn't understand anything at all.

   > Death Arms: "You had absolutely no reason to rush head-long into danger like that!!"

He also doesn't forget BBB, he yells even louder as it blows wind of angry Japanese to his face. BBB shut his eyes tight.

   > Death Arms: "AND YOU!! How dare you use your quirk without a hero license!!! You're so in trouble now!"

BBB makes a dumb face, he gives an awkward smile.

   > BBB: "Uhhhhh..."

His answer was taken aback by the hero.

   > BBB: "Sorry, sir. But I don't understand."

   > Death Arms: "Huh? English?"

Midoriya looks at him seemingly in thought, but turned his head down quickly, his hair covering his eyes as disappointment wore on his face.

   > Midoriya: "/But it didn't matter anyway... it's a hero thing.../"

Much different from Deku, BBB has an odd atmosphere. See, strange language, a lot of people in cosplays are gathered here, they were having a festival or something? Were they mad at him for interrupting?

...

Nah, definitely they have been attacked by a Sludge alien!

Death Arms mumbles under his breath.

   > Death Arms: "So, you didn't get any words I said? Haizz, this gonna take long-"

Yet another hero goes up, to BBB, it seems happier when he talks to him.

   > Another Hero: "Hey, kid! Your quirk control was awesome! Especially that attack-!"

Cut off the other hero, Death Arms cross his arms, state.

   > Death Arms: "Buddy, he doesn't understand Japanese."

The other heard and apologizes to BBB.

   > Another hero: "Oh. Oh! That's even greater!"

                                   "Ehem-! Sorry kid, I mean your quirk and skill were awesome! Wanna work with me after graduation?"

Death Arms protests, spreads his hand to shield the offer hero.

   > Death Arms: "Wait, he's a vigilante now! Are you just taking him in like that to cover his fault?!"

   > Another hero: "Eh, why not? He must be a traveled student! And he seems to got what it tak-!"

   > BBB: "Umm... Sir?"

BBB raises his hand to get the adults' attention. He succeeds, the offer hero says with excitement.

   > Another hero: "Yes?"

BBB makes an innocent face, like flowers popping out of him.

   > BBB: "Thank you, sir! But I'm good."

                 "/I'm working at TAPOPS after all./"

The offers frowned but Death Arms shoves him away.

   > Death Arms: "Thou I agree to your answer, you know you slip your chance to be guiltless, right?"

BBB looks down then up, confused.

   > BBB: "/Guilty? Did I do something wrong?/"

                 "What do you mean, sir?"

Death Arms doesn't like his attitude. He seems annoyed.

   > Death Arms: "Hey! You're a vigilante now! Don't act innocent her-!"

Before he could finish, a cop comes to him and start to discuss something. Death Arms then glance at him, just now BBB understands what he had got himself into. Do they hate vigilantes? But he saves them? Did he break something else??

Shaking his head, BBB could just stay still, hope he's not in trouble. Interrupts it, a robot hand crawls out of BBB's bag.

   > ???: "...BoBoiBoy...?"

BBB turns his head back looking at the bag, Storagebot peaks out, whispering.

   > Storagebot: "(I'm tired....)."

BBB with a beam, raises his fist a little, reassures him.

   > BBB: "It's ok! I'll be sure to get you charged."

Then suddenly that police call him. BBB turns back quickly as Storagebot hides.

   > Police officer: "Kid, what is your name?"

   > BBB: "It's Boboiboy, sir."

   > Police officer: "/Boboiboy? What a weird name. He doesn't seem like a bad vigilante though./"

                                   "May we talk?"

BBB smiles and sweats at the same time, seemingly forced.

   > BBB: "Ok, sir! But... just one thing."

   > Police officer: "Hm?"

It shows BBB's a little tremble and sweat because he's not used to sitting Japanese-style as he asks. Make the police officer sweats comically.

   > BBB: "Could you help me up? My legs are too cramp now"

   > Police officer: "Ah.. sure."

| Time

| Skip...

• At the Police Station - Interrogation Room...

BBB sits still, his nervousness shows clearly on his face as his palms grip his knee tight. Like he has committed serious crimes before. Well, he did make some mistakes but not really that much bad.

|Just sometimes like: allied with your nemesis to threaten your old man, finish your friends and your counterparts; and delivered poisoned biscuits to everyone, and destroyed the campus near your house..., and... accidentally hit your nemesis' mom,...

...

... And burn some chicken coops, sports equipment, mathematic tests,...

Burn some more here and there, causing chaos to people, laughing like a pyromaniac in the burning sewage... Also tried to burn your friends twice...

...

...

Kidnapped alien' babies...

Destroys an alien' house...

...

...

...

Lead a galactic wanted criminal back to your base...

Tried to tortur- *ahem* 'study' your enemy (failed attempt)...

Destroyed a secret protector space station...

...

...

...

...

Yeah, not much...

BBB: "But I did apologized and fixed them!"

You still did commit them :/.|

Yet now he gonna be in prison for using his power without a hero license?! What is he supposed to say to talk to Aba?? Telling him he's prisoned in another country??? He sweats even more. His intense staring to prepare whatever is incoming makes the opposite sweat comically, considering they say how calm he looked back then.

Seeing how uncomfortable BBB is, the appointed detective for the interrogation assumed that this is the first time he committed a crime. Though he is the type to never forgive a vigilante, this case is something else. He puts on a reassuring smile.

   > Tsukauchi [Naomasa Tsukauchi-Police Force's Detective]: "Ah, calm down now. We'll not put a kid in the prison. I just want to ask you some questions about the attack earlier."

Hearing that, BBB now relaxed. Tsukauchi takes a clear look on him. He noticed the odd shape dinosaur hat, and... orange vest... Strange, the witnesses said that they see a boy in a gray coat with a fur-lining hood covering his head. But when they called that boy, BBB appeared instead. The cop then looks at the ground where BBB put his bag, remembering how he convinced him to bring it with him. It has an odd shape-big and round, but for the interrogation's sake, he decided to dismiss it, they gonna examines it later.

The detective starts asking questions as BBB answers truthfully, everything goes fine until...

   > Tsukauchi: "What were you do before encountering the attack?"

   > BBB: "Um, I was chasing a villain, sir."

The boy still telling the truth, so he continued.

   > Tsukauchi: "The Sludge one?"

BBB doesn't know he shouldn't say that, he just tells him.

   > BBB: "No, sir. A tall and big one with a dark coat. I chase after him through a portal, so that was why I was there."

That rings him, it's the truth, he's startled as his face serious.

   > Tsukauchi: "/Portal?!/"

BBB bumps his fist to his other palm, looks determined.

   > BBB: "But I've lost his track! I must go to find him!"

Tsukauchi goes quite as if he was thinking, then he changes his tone to a deeply serious one. He looks at BBB straight in the eyes as he takes out a picture from his coat pocket, shows BBB a figure, he asks.

   > Tsukauchi: "Boboiboy-kun,... tell me, have you seen this man?"

Looking at the picture, it shows no Japaruh, but someone else..., someone that he... Then something clicked in BBB's head.

   > BBB: "That...!"

__________________________

| Please give comments if you find a better way to describe or correct grammar.

And if you have some awesome ideas, please comment here.

I would love to hear them out and if it's cool, I can tell my friends to draw it in the comic and credit your name! |

Posted day: 8/4/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 102 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
5.9K 166 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...
19.4K 861 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...
1.3K 30 9
This is a story of a boy who grew to become the greatest Hero on planet Earth. this is my first book, hope you all have a good time reading this. I d...