My Indian love ❤

By kalpnaayein1295

This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ... More

Chapter-1 (Introduction)
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter -19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Author's note
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Author's note
Chapter33
Chapter- 34
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
chapter-38
Chapter39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter -47
chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter_53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter -60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter- 65
New story announcement
A big Thank you
For all my lovely readers

Chapter-35

2.1K 84 7
By kalpnaayein1295

Naina was in her room. Her mother and Tara was sitting with her.

"Naina..... I know this is not the way any girl would want to get married. I know you have sacrificed a lot. Before I didn't get the chance but now I want to thank you..... Thank you for this marriage....Have you seen your father's smiling face.... His happiness.... It's all because of Ian..... What he has done for us in these few days no one ever did that.
I am so surprised to see how someone rich like him can be so humble. He is very kind...... He deserves all the happiness. Naina now he is your husband..... It's your duty to take care of him . Respect him  and  his parents..... Now he should be your priority......." She told her like every Indian mom.

"Ahmmm ahmmm...... I think aunty forget one thing.....". Tara whispered in her ear and she looked at her in confusion.

"What..."she asked slowly.

"Love him....." She said and winked. Listening this Naina trembled and started looking down.

"What.... He is your husband now Naina..... You have every right over each other ..... Don't be shy....... Tell me don't you feel something for him.... Oh my god.... He is so handsome...... You lucky girl....." She said slowly and sighed.

"Ahhhmmmm....Tara, let's go..." Her mother said with a smirk.

"Ya, sure..... I know Ian will be waiting...." She said with a chuckle and they both went out.

Naina was now alone in the room..... She was thinking how her life changed suddenly. Never in her dreams she thought something like this would happened. But the reality is that now she was married and Ian was her husband.

Ian.... my friend...... the one who always  helped me in my difficulties. Who made me feel that I am no less than others.... Such a pure soul.... Why he has to bear the responsibility of me and my family. He has sacrificed his love for us..... No..... This is not right........I can't see him eye to eye.......

And Liza...... What will happen when she finds out.......

How will I face her.....

Ohhh.... God... What I have done....... She thought and started panicking. Just than Ian came in along with Tara.

"Please come in Ian....,. Your bride is waiting for you." She said while opening the door for him.
Ian slowly came into the room.

She smiled looking at them and slowly closed the door and left from there.

Although Ian was living in her house for few days but it was first time when he was inside her room. It was a small room with light yellow walls. Naina was sitting on her bed. She was looking down.He was hesitant for some time but then he gathered courage snd slowly went near to her.

"Ahhmmm......" He cleared his throat and sat on a corner of the bed.

"Naina..... "He said slowly but she didn't lookup.

"Naina..... He again called her name...". This time she slowly raised her head but still she was not looking at him...

He was little hesitant but he decided to initiate the conversation.

I know Naina a lot has happened in these few days. I know what are you feeling right now. You know I am also shocked  how the things happened . Few days back we were friends and now........ He paused.
You know there are lot of things I want to tell you. In fact I should have told you this earlier but I didn't get the chance.  
But now when we are married  I don't want to hide anything from you.... He said while looking at her.

You know that day at the Indian  restaurant.... I wanted to confess something but I couldn't. We have to come here and we all got so busy. But now I  want to tell you everything..... He said hasitatingly and started looking for the bracelet which he kept in his pocket.

"Ian.....' She said slowly and he looked at her.

"Ian..... First I want to say something...." She said in a low voice and he nodded.

"Thank you..... Thank you very much for what you did for us. I feel very lucky to have you in my life. You gave new life to my father. I don't know how to express my feelings. I just want to say that I will be more than happy if I could do anything for you. And.....about what you said.... I know everything..... She said slowly making Ian shocked.

"What.... What do you know??..... 'He said while puffing.

"Everything..... I know everything. What you wanted to tell through your song  and what you wanted to confess in restaurant... I know everything......." She said while biting her lower lip in embarrassment.

Ian didn't expect that she would say something like that...... His jaw dropped in surprise listening her.

"Nainaa......". He whispered out of surprise.

"Yes Ian.. .....   I know Everything....".she said and sighed.

"Ian...  I know there  is lot we should talk about..., but......I don't think this is the right time and place for it. You must be tired because of all these rituals and tomorrow we have to go back. You should take some rest now. So can we talk later ... She said in a low voice.

The thing was she was still feeling embarrassed. She was not able to hold that and she didn't want to broke down. She was afraid of what happens  if  her family  heard something. She didn't want to do anything that ruin their happiness. So she thought that she would talk to him once they went  back to America.

On the other hand Ian was still in shock.... He couldn't believe that Naina already knows his feelings. His cheeks turned red thinking that she married him because of his love. It means she had accepted his love. He was feeling so delighted. He wanted to express his feelings but when he saw her he could understand her situation. She has gone through so much in past days. He himself didn't want to rush things. Besides she was now his wife...he had the whole time with her so he couldn't say no to her and agreed to what she said.

I think I should wait he thought while putting the bracelet back into the pocket.

Naina slowly left the bed and went to washroom.After some time she came out after changing her dress. Ian too changed his clothes.

Both of them were standing near the bed and both of them were feeling really awkward.
"Where should I sleep..,." Ian mumbled.

"Huhhh.... Did you say something..." Naina asked slowly.

"No.... Nothing...." Ian said looking around.

"Ian.....If you don't mind  we have to share the bed as you can see there is no other place." She said in hesitation.

He nodded and slowly  lay down on one side of the bed after that Naina too lay down on the other side. She tried to maintain a proper distance.

"Good night Ian....". She said  and switched off the lamp. At first she was not able to sleep. Ian is sleeping next to her this fact was making her restless. This is the first night with him.... How will I manage ahead?..... This thought was troubling her...... But she was so exhausted that she didn't realize when she went into deep slumber.

Moon was shining bright in the sky. It's silver light was coming from the balcony and making everything visible. Ian was laying on the bed. But there is no sign of sleep in his eyes. He was just looking at the most beautiful creation of God.... His Naina....

She was in a deep sleep. In her sleep she didn't know when she came  closer to him. His breath hitched when he felt her closeness. Her face was so close to him that he could feel her breath . He didn't realize for how long he kept staring at her face. He was getting excited with this proximity. Her petite body was so close to him. It was like s dream.He was continuously watching her when a strand of hair started playing on her cheek due to gust of wind resulting disturbance in her sleep. He didn't want her to move away so he slowly placed that strand behind her ear. As his fingers touched her face sensation ran through his body. He was not able to control his feelings any more and started caressing her face. Since how many days he was dreaming about this.... And finally it came true. Now she belongs to him....Naina.....The love of his life.....she was now his forever.He got  so overwhelmed thinking all this that he could not hold it anymore and slowly placed a small kiss on her forehead. Although it was a small kiss but it was full of love and  care which he felt for her. Then his gaze went on her lips. It was becoming impossible for him to control himself. His breathe started racing. His throat went dry.

No.....this is not right...
Puffff.......Control Ian......he told himself.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.

Then he slowly held her hand and kept looking at her beautiful face and after some time he drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Next morning Naina woke up with the chirping sounds of birds. She slowly opened her eyes and within a second her eyes got widen with what she saw.

It was Ian sleeping so close to her. His face was just inches away from her. At first she was shocked but then the next moment she felt something different. A weird feeling inside her heart which she failed to understood. It was something new which she never felt before. Something strange but good at the same time. For the first time she was seeing Ian so closely.  She was keenly observing him. His brown messy hair, his sharp jawline, his soft lips and his masculine smell. She didn't know when she started staring him. She didn't know what but it felt like something is changing inside her.

He is indeed very handsome....... She thought and a small smile formed on her lips.
That's why all the girls are crazy for him.... Now I understand why Liza always feels insecure....... She thought and as she thought about Liza she came back into reality.

Omg.....When did I get so close to him.......and what I was thinking.Thank God he is still sleeping otherwise what would I do  if he found out me like this....She thought and brushed off  all the thoughts coming in her mind and tried to slowly get up. She left the bed and went inside the washroom without making any noise.
After doing her morning business and having a shower when she went out Ian had already woke up..

After having breakfast they started packing as they were returning today.
Her parents were so emotional at that time.

"Ian...... Thank you ones again..... You don't know what you did for us....." Her father said warmly.

"Yes Ian..... We know everything happened so quickly...... This decision.....It must be very hard for you and your family . But I am sure you will never regret your it. Our daughter is our pride..... Please take care of her.... "Her mother said with teary eyes.

"Don't worry ma'am....... She is my responsibility now." He said while looking at her.

"Naina.......always Remember what I have told you......" Her mother said while hugging  her and she nodded with teary eyes.

"Don't worry ma I know what I have to do " She slowly said.

After getting their blessing they finally reached the airport. Tara and Siddhartha came with them to see them off.

"Good luck di, jiju..... 'Sid said while hugging them.

"Take care of papa..... And inform me immediately if you need anything ok...". Naina said while hugging him back.

"Take care Naina...... Don't worry about uncle..... I am here...." Tara said while hugging her tight.

"And one more thing....... Now Please can you be a little romantic ......please....." She whispered while indicating toward Ian who was busy talking to her brother........

"Do you understand what I mean....". She said with a chuckle while making Naina uncomfortable.

"Naina.... Shall we leave.... "He said while coming towards them.

Finally biding them goodbye they left . As they entered inside the jet a cabin crew welcomed them.

"Good morning Mr. Knight.... "
"Good morning Ms. Sharma .... "She greeted them with a smile.

Naina smiled back and went inside but Ian kept standing there as if something bothering him.

"What is it Mr.Knight.....". The air hostess asked in confusion.

"Actually..............it's  not  Ms. Sharma anymore....".he said while looking towards her.

"She is Mrs. Naina Ian Knight...."He said with pride.

Please like, share and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 102K 89
American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York. That ideal man every girl longs for. A...
126K 3.8K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
1.7M 96.7K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
3.4M 194K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...