What If..

Από sryscribbles

What if these incidents happen/ed in Prabhas and Sweety's lives?! Prabhas and Anushka are a couple who have t... Περισσότερα

Anushka48
Everyone's Darling
Kannada Paata
Secret Lunch Date
The Undisclosed Guest
The Best Feeling Ever
Italy.. Beach.. Or Somewhere

Guesthouse Memories

364 20 38
Από sryscribbles

Prabhas thanked the guard who opened the gates to his house and passed him the keys to park the car. The rest of the vehicles driven by his security and friends' that followed him rode off.

"I could use a holiday for sure! Where shall we go?"

"You know, we're already at my most favorite place in the whole world," Sweety declared handing their son, who was fast asleep while on their journey back home, to Prabhas so as to fish for the keys in her bag.

It was a frosty, December night when they returned to Hyderbad from Mogalthur, Prabhas' hometown, after a tremendous family get-together. They were supposed to meet for the Sankranthi festival in January but due to everyone's busy schedule, chose to gather earlier.

The chub nestled into nanna's neck rubbing his eyes with his tiny fist. Prabhas showered him with gentle kisses while rocking him back and forth.

"Sweety, be quick. I think he feels cold out here." He wrapped his arms around the little one ensuring he stays warm.

"Oh no! These are the keys to our guesthouse."

"We can't wait for anyone to bring the keys now. Let's head there. The baby is shivering."

-----------

Anushka walked into the room after tucking their eight-month-old into his cradle. Prabhas was lying on the bed in his shorts, eyes fixated on the pages of a book.

"Hmm, philosophy. All of a sudden?" his wife poked fun at him rummaging through the closet to find appropriate nightwear.

"Oh my goodness! You still have these?" She pulled out a few Indian dresses, shirts, and a blue jeans pants. "I swear these won't fit me in this lifetime."

The clothes were ones from the past times when she used to hang out in the place. She remembered several incidents of leaving to shoot directly from here.

"Haven't you seen this? Even your accessories are in the drawers." Prabhas peeked over her shoulder.

"No way!" She found a box containing earrings, bracelets, and bindis. "Don't lie. You kept these without returning them to me, didn't you?"

Prabhas shrugged nonchalantly "Maybe, maybe not."

She quickly pecked his lips and put the stuff away.

"Is that all I get for being this sensible? I object!"

"Hold your horses, Raju garu. I'll be back after taking a shower."

"Bahh, it's the middle of the night and freezing cold. Why don't you think like me?" He crashed on the bed holding her in his arms. "Rani Devasena, Amarendra Bahubali is at your service."

"Devasena is exhausted. Her son already stressed her out enough since the morning." Anushka swatted his hands.

"Bahubali knows how to destress his queen," Prabhas smirked, his hands fondling her body.

She snogged him passionately, running her fingers through his wavy hair and caressing his back. Giggling at the dirty jokes he cracked at her ear, long forgotten was her tiredness. They rocked with the rhythm of ardent pleasure without consent of hour, breathing heavily. She smiled at him joining their foreheads not minding as he hovered her for the third time that night.

A few minutes later, Sweety gripped Prabhas' shoulders asking him to pause.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"Yuvaraja's call," she chuckled prodding her lover off of her.

He pushed her onto the cot again kissing her cheek, "I'll take care. You get some rest."

The baby had jolted while in slumber and was frightened until his father picked him up securing him close to his chest. Prabhas strolled inside the room, lulling and smothering the infant with kisses. He amusedly watched as the eensy eyes tried hard to stay open. He decided to place him between them on the bed. Anushka yearningly adored the dad-side of Prabhas which emerged when the slightest inconvenience was caused to their child.

She stroked his silky, smooth hair, "I hope he grows up to be exactly like you. My little Pupsu."

Prabhas stared at the beauty he beheld with softened eyes.

"My home is precious to me. This house especially means the world. That's what I said when you asked me to choose a place for our holidays."

He laid on the side, head propped up on his elbow listening to her pillow talk.

"Pupsu"

"Hmm"

"Do you remember that party with Kangana?"

"Ammadiyamma! Of course I do. How can I forget your pole dance?" he winked.

-------------

Flashback

"Kangana, this is Anushka Shetty." Director Puri introduced Sweety to the heroine of his upcoming movie.

"Hi Anushka. I've heard a lot about your film, Arundathi. You seem brilliant in it."

The actresses warmly exchanged greetings and started a conversation rising a toast. Prabhas had arranged a small party at his guesthouse inviting only his closest circle of friends to welcome Kangana to the city. Anushka by then had already worked with Prabhas in Billa, his previous release, and knew his family extremely well. She was a dear acquaintance even before they worked but were brought closer after that.

A scrumptious feast was arrayed in the dining area. Some people were relaxing in the pool while others engaged in casual banter. The host personally took care of everyone's needs as usual.

Puri and his team decked a pole set up in the middle of the living space for dance and entertainment. Guests danced holding their flutes with alcohol having a gala time.

"Anushka, do you wanna try that?" Kangana pointed at the set up. The girls were almost wasted and wanted to have some fun.

"Hey!!" The boys around whistled as the beauties grooved. Prabhas who was busy helping the invitees with food rushed to the hall. His jaw dropped seeing Sweety pole-dancing with Kangana. However, he joined the group and cheered for them drinking the beer he was offered. After some time, everyone disbursed leaving Puri, Anushka, her friend, Prabhas and a couple of his childhood friends. They all sobered down munching on some midnight snacks between discussing movies and playing games.

"I'll go get some more snacks."

"I will help you, Prabhas." Sweety chimed.

"No, I can do it." he denied her offer.

Yet, she followed him to the kitchen.

"Where's the bag with fritters and cake?" Sweety searched the cupboards. "Huh?"

Prabhas paid no heed and continued pouring orange soda into glasses. She tapped his shoulder asking again to which he intently gazed at her without replying.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he plainly responded shelving out the pack of snacks she'd been looking for. "Here."

"Hey, I know you," she smirked finding the possible reason behind his silence. "Kangana pulled me to dance and I couldn't say no," she hit the talk right on spot and observed his expression tone down.

"Oh.. ahem, ok," he half-approvingly smiled seeing her amused face. "I.. ahem.. think you were.. ahem.."

"Drunk, yeah"

"But that's fine. Totally."

She chuckled tearing open the snack packs. "Were you jealous?"

He saw her pretending to avert her attention elsewhere and bit his lip. "Maybe.."

She turned her head as he moved out with the tray of drinks flashing the infectious smile of his making her insiders flutter.

------------

Flashback 2

Anushka had injured her right wrist, elbow and knee during a stunt performance while shooting for the film, Rudhramadevi.

Krishnam Raju garu and his wife had served dinner on set for the cast and crew that evening. Her absence on location being quite unusual, Mrs.Syamala rang her up before the staff informed them of the occurrence. She sent food to Anushka's caravan and decided to meet her in person afterwards.

"What happened bangaram?"

"A small injury Peddamma." she sat up in respect to the elderly couple who came to visit her. "The biriyani was delicious."

They appreciated the wonderful nature she had, hiding her own problems to keep people around her happy.

"Do your parents know? How can we aid you nanna?" the veteran actor asked with concern.

"No no. It's fine, Peddananna. My makeup artist, Bhanu garu, will accompany me today. Prashanti has offered to help as well. Thank you."

"Are you sure? Does it hurt a lot?"

"No no. It's nothing," she forced a smile bidding a goodbye to the two.

Anushka arrived at her apartment with her stylist and make-up artist. As soon as the door flung open, she wailed throwing her bag aside.

"Sweety, do you want me to speak to the director? We can ask him to halt your portions until the end of this month."

She sniffled nodding her head fiercely as a no.

"Or let's see the doctor again. Listen to me," Bhanu garu suggested.

She wiped her tears that flowed uncontrollably. "I'll be fine after taking the medicines. I really don't want to trouble you. Will call you if it's necessary."

"Don't be ridiculous," Prashanthi chided, "The staff said that wasn't a normal fall you had and you've been complaining about the pain in your wrist for weeks now."

The doorbell startled the three women putting a comma to their discourse. Bhanu garu answered the door and was relieved to see the person at it. Prabhas stepped in with a grim face. He was occupied with training sessions for Bahubali in the daytime and couldn't check on Sweety as often. His uncle and aunt had narrated the incident on their way home which was how he became aware.

After explaining all that transpired, they managed to convince Sweety to tag along with Darling.

"Why don't you tell me when such things happen? I don't understand what you still consider me." He sounded upset unbuckling the seatbelt after arriving at his guesthouse.

"I didn't tell anyone because I'm fine."

Prabhas fathomed the intensity in her words, she was hurt already. "Sweetu, please understand that I love you. I should be the first person you reach out to," he persuaded wiping her tears knowing that crying was her way of expressing her distress.

Anushka hugged him setting the cup of water on the tea-table. He tenderly looped his arms round, smooched her on the shoulder skin and pacified her with occasional kisses and comforting words. She weeped on his chest until her energy weared out.

"Bangaram, let's have dinner."

She was astonished that he knew she was hungry. "But I had dinner. Peddamma had sent food to my caravan."

"I'm sure you're starving after all the Ramayanam. So, don't wind stories. Get up."

She finally smiled solacing the air around and joined him for dinner.

They opted to stay in the room downstairs for the night. Prabhas massaged his beloved's knee and wrist with a pain relief gel and sprayed the same formula on her waist and legs much to her ease.

"The strength of women's wrists is comparatively lesser than that of men," Prabhas read on his phone, "Hmmm, which is why weilding the sword is toilsome. Jejammaki edi kashtam kadu ga." he wiggled his brows earning a glare. "Asalu ee rendu dinosaurs (Bahubali 1 and 2) madhya ee complicated scripts enduku? You're outworking yourself. Say no to Size Zero."

"It's easier said than done, Pupsu. These are commitments with people we know. There's still Bhaagamathie, Iranda Ulagam.."

He frowned and sighed, "I'm absolutely alright with whatever you pick up as long as it doesn't take a toll on your health. And this is a strict warning to keep me updated on it."

"OK sir! Acknowledged." she giggled dragging him onto her.

"Hey, careful Sweety."

The next morning, Anushka woke up to feeling better and lighter. The only weight now was her boyfriend's head on her bosom. She ran her fingers through his hair and checked the time on her phone. There were hundreds of messages and other notifications but she was in a bind. Anushka tried detangling herself but the teddy bear that stuck to her snuggled closer.

"Pupsu, I'm going to be late for the shoot."

"It's ok. You don't have to go."

"Pupsu.."

"Tch! Gunashekhar garu knows. He's ready to give you a break until the end of this month."

"What!! You spoke to him?!" Sweety sat up with all her might causing him to fall off the bed.

"Amma thalli! Your staff requested him, not me," he whined rubbing his elbow.

"Oh oh, I'm sorry. I think I should call him. I don't need a break for so long. See I'm all ok now. Maybe we can do something about the scenes that involve sword fi.."

"Call and thank him for his cooperation. Not an extra word," Prabhas was still recovering from the hard blow. Anushka blasted out laughing at his dishelved state.

"What a way to start the day. Let me take a bath. I smell like an Ayurvedic pharmacy," he left shaking his head after receiving a refreshing morning kiss from madam.

Sweety resorted at his guesthouse for the remaining time, pampered by her beau. By the time she resumed work, she was as fit as a fiddle.

-----------------

Recalling the past made Sweety lose count of the hours. Her husband and baby had hit the sack and were irresistable to not gape at. The baby was a carbon-copy of his father. He too hated wearing a shirt while napping. They even slept in the same manner with identical pouts on their faces and hands raised up on either sides. She was grateful for all she had and she had them all entrenched deep in her heart.

----------------

Long update. Hope you guys enjoyed it! -Pranushkaholics

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

24.7K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
32.6K 670 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
29.5K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
215K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc