TAEHYUNG ONE-SHOTS

By Author_Sani

so here is taehyung's one-shot parts and you can so request which one-shot you want... More

WHEN TAEHYUNG MADE YOU HIS PRINCESS...
IDOL OBESSESION (PART 2)
IDOL OBESSESION (PART 3)
IDOL OBESSESION (PART 4)
IDOL OBESSESION (LAST PART)
IDOL OBESSESION (BONUS PART)
GUILTY LOVE (QUICK FF {KTH})

IDOL OBESSESION (PART 1) 🔞

1.1K 37 33
By Author_Sani

So guys I am again here with new oneshot of taehyung and it is requested by priya8484 and I try my best to make it good so let's start it....

Lee Y/n...
She is 19 yrs old...
Innocent and sensitive..
She is an orphan
Works at a restaurant as a delivery girl...

Y/n POV....

Now I am heading to my house..but from past few weeks I am feeling like someone is stalking me I am feeling so scared...

now also I am  feeling like someone is following me I quickly turn around and saw a masked man he sprayed something and everything went blank....

Taehyung POV....

I saw my babygirl going to her apartment...she is looking more sexy today...

I am Kim Taehyung from BTS... I first saw her when she come at our company to deliver pizza...

I am so much obsessed...i control myself so much but now I can't control myself ....i can't see her from afar... I know everything about her of course!! Now I am following her...

She quickly turn around and I sprayed something that make her unconscious and she fainted I picked her up in bridal style and took her to my secret house!!

Taehyung:- why are you so sexy huh!! I can't wait to make you mine....

I said while looking at her face..i put her in my car and drive off to my house...

Y/n POV....

I woke up in an unfamiliar room...

Y/n:- Aaahhhh my head hurts...

I look around and saw no one who kidnapped me?! I am scared I-

My thoughts were cut by someone opening the door when I look at him I frozen...

Y/n thought:- why he is here?!?

KIM TAEHYUNG from BTS.. I am not an army but they are quite famous so I know them..

Taehyung:- hey baby you woke up...

He said and sit beside me with a tray of food...

Y/n:- w-what I am d-doing h-here??

I asked scared he put the tray in the table and crasses my cheeks

Taehyung:- we're going to get married...

Y/n:- w-what??

I said Shockley...

Taehyung:- yes I kidnapped you so I can marry you..okay now eat something...

He said and put the tray in my lap...

Y/n:- b-but w-why..we don't know each other and I don't wanna marry you! Leave me plzz...

Taehyung:- here you should only listen to me got it...

He said in mad tone...

Y/n:- plzz leave me I d-don't wanna m-marry you...

I said and started to crying and his eyes darkened I got really scared so much now...

Taehyung:- you better eat and don't test my patience...

He said and started to feed me and I started to eat quietly I don't want him to hurt me...

I was done eating and he quickly bought some papers... And tell me to read and sign it.. It was marriage papers!!I don't want it but he is looking scary now...

Y/n:- i-

Taehyung:- sign it fast babygirl...

He said and crasses my cheeks and I sign it and he smiled in Victory...

Taehyung:- now we're married and you are my wife...

He said and peck my lips... Later he kissed me but I quickly push him

Y/n:- pl-plzz d-don't!!

Taehyung:- but we're married now and I can touch my wife...

He again come close to kiss me but I slapped him and he smirked..

Taehyung:- Don't trigger me baby!!

Y/n:- plzz I am sorry you're scaring me now

I said crying hard but he didn't show any mercy...

Y/n:- why me!! You are an idol there is so many girls want you out there!plzz I don't--

Taehyung:- I just want you so you should listen to me only if you don't want me to hurt you baby!!

Smut(if you are uncomfortable you can skip it)....

He said and kissed me roughly I tried to stop him but he didn't listen he started to suck my neck ....he remove my dress and his too..now we both are naked...

Y/n:- plzz don't...

He positioned himself,it is so big he pushed it inside it's hurt alot it's my first time....

Y/n:-aaaahhhhhhh......

(a/n:-it's my first time writing smut..and I am not gonna write more bcz here I am been a blushing mess that's why smut ends here)

Time skip at morning....

Y/n POV....

I woke up and I remember about last night!he r*pe me...i am feeling disgusted now!  I started to crying. Ahh my body hurts..i am scared of him I look at him and saw him sleeping beside me!

I flinch when his phone rang and it's show jimin hyung!!!he attend the call...

Taehyung:- hello hyung?...........i am staying at my cousin's home......i will come today! I forgot we have concert today....... Okay okay coming...

He look at me and smile I look away...he pull me close to him and peck my lips...

Teahyung:- how are you feeling now??

I kept quiet and his grip tightened and he harshly raise my chin up...

Taehyung:- don't ignore me... I asked How. Are. You. Feeling. Now...

He said in a mad tone...

Y/n:- i-i am s-sore...

I said while looking down..

Taehyung:- Aww my baby I am sorry.... Does it hurt??

I nodded a little and he looked worried but why? He is the one who hurt me then why he is worried...then he got up and I look away bcz he is naked...he chuckles and picks me up..

Y/n:- w-what a-are Y-you d-doing??

Taehyung:- taking care of my wife...

After shower and breakfast he went to attend his concert he left me alone here...i don't wanna stay with him I am scared I started to crying...

Y/n:- it's hurt so much someone plzz help me...

I cried and cried after sometimes I felt my eyelids heavy and I fall asleep...

FEW HOURS LATER...
Y/n POV...

I woke up bcz I feel wetness on my neck...i quickly got up when I see teahyung shirtless kissing my neck!he smirked...

Taehyung:- hottie...

He said looking at my neck he pull me closer and hover over me and about to kiss me

Y/n:- i-i want to p-pee...

He chuckled and nodded..i took time by,  I don't want to see him when I come out I saw him sitting on the bed impatiently waiting for me..then he look at me and make me lay on the bed and hover over me and kissed me...

Whole night he was in pleasure and gave me pain...what have I have do to deserve it ...i can't bear it anymore!!plzz God help me plzz I beg you...

AFTER 3 WEEKS....

it has been 3 weeks I am with him...now I am used to it...he have sex with me daily and he didn't attended many concerts and fansigning for me or should I say for him...

His members know that something is wrong but don't have evidence so they let it be! And also no one else knows about this place...

He allow me to go outside alone even if I run away I know he will find me and I am his wife UGHHHH

So I gave up I thin that my destiny is with him now days I don't feel good too I feel like throwing up or dizzy...is he is adding something in my food or I don't like this place???

Now I am sitting on my bed while thinking about my life *sigh*

Then someone open the door and I know it was taehyung so I didn't look up..he sat beside me and lift my chin up gently..

Taehyung:- I miss you baby...

He said and peck my lips...

Y/n:- I missed you too... *fake smile*

He told me to say this or else he will really get mad...

Y/n:- Umm.. T-taehyung can I go outside???

Taehyung:- Hmmmmmmm...

He pretend like he is thinking...

Taehyung:- ok but only in one condition...

He smirked and I gulp

Y/n:- what??

Taehyung:- kiss me!!

I want to go so I quickly peck his lips...

Taehyung:- I said kiss me...

I slowly kissed him and he make me lay down and kissed me back and about to take my clothes...

Y/n:- I want to go!!

Taehyung:- hmm okay but where are you going??

Y/n:- I am going to buy some pads

I lied bcz I don't wanna show him that I am sick...i was about to walk out...

Taehyung:- baby here!!!

He gave me his black cards I look at it then him I want money for hospital but--so I took it hesitantly, he smiled and I went to the hospital...

I went inside and sit infront of her...

Doctor:- so what is the problem?!?

Y/n:- sometimes I am feeling like throwing up and dizzy...

She nodded

Doctor:- let me check you then...are you married??

I hesitated abit but nodded...

Y/n:- yes...

AFTER CHECK UP....

I sat down and she come with the reports and smile!!what the hell???

Y/n:- so what's wrong with me???

Doctor:- nothing to worry but from now on you should take care of yourself more...i have a good news..

What?? Good news....

Doctor:- congratulations you're 2 weeks pregnant....

To be continued...

So guys I thought to make it as emotional and dark ONE-SHOTS so this oneshot will have some more parts

So if you like it then do vote and comment

Saranghae💜💜💜.....
Sayonara❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
19.1K 1K 17
collection of various doil one-shots. ♡♡♡ ᴅᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢxᴛᴀᴇɪʟ ⟶ ɴᴄᴛ
947K 7.3K 44
desc; just some b x b bts oneshots, which include smut, fluff, (poorly written) angst, and (poorly written) horror (? i don't know if it counts but...
3K 157 4
taegyu one shots and short stories for my fellow taegyuists out there!! (no smut, sorry!!)