VAMPIRE AND THE MODEST VIOLET

De ShehnaazSidhartha

"You are not someone I just met . you're someone I have been waiting for my entire life . why should I waste... Mais

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26

PART 22

367 61 4
De ShehnaazSidhartha

SIDHARTH❣️

"Shehnaaz" I called out as she walked past me, tears rolling down her pretty face. What the hell could be wrong?

I had come out from the garden to feed Raven when I saw her marching off.

"Shehnaaz", I ran after her hoping she'd stop once she had heard her name but that didn't stop her .  She was marching off as if she was mad about something.

I threw myself in front of her, trying to stop her. She stopped in her tracks, looked up and when she saw me, she tried moving away. I changed to the direction she was trying to talk to walk and blocked her path.

"What's wrong Shehnaaz?" I asked her, holding her face in my palm.

"Nothing is wrong. Nothing else could be wrong other than you being a jerk , an asshole and loser" She spat.

"What's going on? What dod I do ?" I asked.

I know I've messed up by keeping my distance from her these past few days. It was all for her safety. A lot has happened since Vikrant's son's death and going to Shehnaaz during the day will cause those people to go after her.

I can't afford to lose her.  Not ever.

"Like you don't know what you did " She hissed.

"Ok ! I think I have a clue. Is this because I've been absent? If it is , then give me a chance to explain" I said.

"It doesn't matter, does it ? I mean nothing to you"  She began walking away.

I pulled her back , straight into my hands.

"Don't you dare say such a thing ever again, Shehnaaz? You mean the world to me and your safety is my top-most priority"I angrily said.

"I'll never be enough for you. That's what you go after others women".she shouted at me.

"What women, Shehnaaz ? I haven't been with anyone for centuries and you expect me to mess it up when I found you" I ran my hand through my hair and pulled at it.

"At least, Can we go inside and talk about whatever this misunderstanding is?" I pleaded.

"Back inside, where another woman is waiting for you? I saw her walk out of your Study room with her lipstick smeared and everything. Only god knows what happened in there", She explained.

I pinched on her nose.

"I don't understand Shehnaaz, what woman you are talking about? My study room, woman seriously" I asked as confusion clouded my senses.

"Now you're trying to make it appear as if I am mad or I saw a ghost ".

You're not mad baby byt I'm sure you might have seen a ghost" I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Let me go home, Sidharth " She tried walking away but I held her forearms and placed my forehead on hers.

"What is going on Shehnaaz? I don't understand anything that you'd said. Let's go back inside so you can show me the woman you saw, please " I pleaded.

"No" She replied.

"Shehnaaz, if you feel a bit of love for me, if I make your flutter and you feel the sparks that I feel whenever I touch you , please give me a chance to fix this , I'm begging you " I whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

"I don't want to make a fool out of myself" She replied.

"You won't, Love. I've seen your progress and your strength these past days Shehnaaz, you have a fire within.
You're magical and you will never do that to youself, trust me " I assured her.

Slowly she nodded and I pulled her body flush against mine, holding her tightly. I released her after a few minutes and turned to lead us towards the house.

I could see Kushal and Jenifer waiting at the entrance of the door and at that moment, I knew I owe Kushal a shit load of explanation for keeping Shehnaaz from him.

He had told me when he found his mate and he would've expected me to do the same. I wanted to inform him as soon as they landed here but I had to wait. He has his own rough patches to fix with Jenifer, I'm rooting for their relationship to be eternal.

Shehnaaz suddenly looked into my eyes as she stared at Jenifer standing beside Kushal and their locked hands.

"That was the woman you saw, Am I right?" She slowly nodded, probably feeling embarrassed about the whole issue.

I chuckled as relief washed over me.

"Come on, let me introduce you to them" I pushed but she began shaking her head furiously.

" I don't want to go. What if she hates me ?" She cried out.

"Did you say anything bad to her?" I questioned her.

"No , but I said a lot of bad things to you and I'm sure they heard", She lamented.

"It's fine baby. I'm sure they understand. You're bound to be jealous when you see someone outside my study room, ok ?" I was finally able to convince her to meet Kushal and Jenifer.

I smiled as we approached the couple. Kushal smirked, it was obvious that he knew what was going on though Jenifer seemed a little confused.

"Is everything ok , Sidharth ?" Jenifer asked as soon as we were right in front of them.

"Of course, everything is fine. I want you guys to meet Shehnaaz, She is my mate" I introduced her to them .

"Ooh", Jenifer grinned.

"This is Kushal, he's like a brother to me and that's Jenifer, his mate and yes , they're like us" I explained when I saw the questioning look on her face.

"You didn't tell me you found her", Kushal declared.

"I was trying not to fuck things up", I explained.

"Ok, we'll talk about this later as it seems you have to get busy. Let's go in, Jenifer", Kushal grabbed Jenifer's arm and they walked into the house, hand in hand.

"Is everything ok?" Shehnaaz asked.

"He's angry but he'll soon get over it. Come on ", I interlaced our fingers and walked her towards the room. The first thing I did was get rid of my shirt and other clothes before climbing into bed with her.

"Have you feeding well?" I asked her, inspecting her lips and I saw that they were perfectly healed.

"Where have you been?" She asked. "I was dead worried about you. I came here last Thursday and I didn't meet anyone. I thought something bad happened to you, it's unfair, Sidharth "

The tears came running down her face uncontrollably.

I quickly gathered her into my arm, making her sit on my lap. I wished I could explain everything to her word to word but where was I supposed to start.

"Something happened last Tuesday and Vikas ended up getting hurt. I was in a really vulnerable situation and I knew getting you involved will hurt you and that will kill me"

I summarized hoping she'll understand.

Let me in, Sidharth", She bagged, Her lips hovering on mine.

"I want to but I don't know if you'll understand" I kissed her gently.

"I'll try", She reassured.

I breathed out loudly. " Uhm . The Shukla family, I mean my family is like a mafia family. I became the boss after the death of my former boss.

Here's the gist Shehnaaz, there are two other mafia bosses, Vikrant and Dimitri in this city and everyone is trying to take over, rule and become the only boss so they can heve total control of every business chains. Recently, A gold mine was discovered downtown and that has caused hostility between the three of us . I try to stay calm and not to get involved with the two of them too much but I keep getting stranded in the whole situation"

Shehnaaz moved her hips on my lap trying to get her balance. She was doing it so innocently that she didn't realize it was waking up a sleeping boy.

"Stop moving, Shehnaaz if you don't want me to bend over you and plunge into you right now" I whispered into her ear and she blushed.

"Sorry".

I continued ," Last Tuesday, Vikrant lost two of his Sons and I was invited to the funeral service. I actually didn't want to go but I thought I should, as an act of respect. one thing led to another and Vikrant started this twisted game between me and Dimitri. He was trying to pin someone for the death of his sons. if I go into too many details, I could hurt you "

She nodded in understanding. "Did Vikas get hurt while at the funeral?"

" Yeah , he got stabbed and beaten up before I could get to him. We had to bring him back here, get a doctor to treat him and by Thursday we had to rush him back the hospital when he was seriously bleeding " I explained, hoping it was enough.

"That explains,  why I didn't meet anyone here on Thursday"

"I actually dismissed everyone already. They're not to leave the safety of their  homes because I can't protect them all. Even though I'm so happy that you're here with me right now, I still wish you'd stayed back home. It's not safe for you here " I told her.

"You gave me life Sidharth , a second chance to set things straight and I won't waste it by being cooped up inside the house getting scared and expecting shit to happen. I'm here now Sidharth with you and fuck , I'm here now Sidharth with you and fuck, that's the way it'll be forever.

My heart swelled with pride. I could totally see the stars dancing in my eyes as I stared at her.

"How did I get so lucky?" I whispered as I kissed her shoulder. My little action made her move and her little act made me move as well.

I molded our lips together in synchronization, trying to make things right by making her mine.

                 ❤️SIDNAAZ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

145K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
104K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
44.6K 4.8K 73
"People are right about you," she said, "You're smart." I smirked and looked at her. "How did you know?" She asked. "You underestimated a mafia," I s...
66.7K 8.4K 40
Another sidnaaz fanfiction. trying to bring a different story from my other two works. hope you guys will like it.