Maleki

Od RealmsOfManetera

Maleki, a half ogre, has a strange book, that guides him away from his tribe. Meanwhile Marsha, an ogre, drea... Více

Beginnings
The Desert
Second beginnings
Oasis
The Grasslands
The Cavern
Footprints
The Bridge
The Plan
The Ogre Encampment
The Road
The Keep
The Wood
The Shore
The Tree
The Tailor
The Voyage

Notes from the Author

53 3 3
Od RealmsOfManetera

Update: I am probably removing this book in the next few weeks. I still would love any final comments!

Thanks for all the comments so far. Please keep them coming. The book likely will be removed from Wattpad in the upcoming weeks as the next draft gets wrapped up. I will start uploading another book from the same Realm. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this book. The story is complete, although, not entirely edited. I play on releasing new chapter (or chaptettes really)  at least 3 times a week or so until the book is released in its entirely. I would love thoughts, just remember it still needs to go through line editing. Thanks again.

Also, here is the map where the story takes place.

https://inkarnate.com/m/JkA7Jr--realm-of-manetara-elongate/

I am considering showing where each chapter takes place. Let me know if you would enjoy that.

Finally, if you want to stay up to date with the story or find other related stories, check out the website, https://manetera.blogspot.com/

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5K 18 15
Ias I' Ney, finds himself waking up with immortal abilities. He thought he could go living his immortal life in perfection. He soon finds himself in...
59.2K 4.3K 145
(1ST BOOK OF THE GODLY CHILD SERIES) A child grew up in relative peace surrounded by people like her... Or so she thought. She will learn she is far...
261 1 14
The Orcs of the east have lived in War for countless generations. Now that the Great Khan of the North plots the war to end all wars, Druids of the...
468 46 13
THE BEGINNING is a mixture of science fiction, fantasy, mystery and survival. Set in the future, Talmen a man of unknown origin wanders through a rav...