𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙚

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. More

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

5.9K 309 66
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"Get off me, you throwing me off now." I said mugging him as he kissed on my face and neck. He held onto my waist as he sucked on my neck. I rolled my eyes and scrolled on my phone.

He always was on me so I wasn't paying him no mind as usual. He always was kissing and touching on me now. Shit was kind of weird but I didn't mind it to much. "Why I gotta move?" He asked.

"Cause, why is you sucking on me?" I asked, he kissed my jaw and then my cheek before kissing my lips.

"Because I want to." He said. "You ain't miss me?"

I smiled. "I did." I said softly. "But you was only at practice. It's not like I haven't seen you all day."

"You ain't see me all day." He said. "Unless you been watching me. Then therefore, I haven't seen you all day and I missed you."

I blushed before rolling my eyes. I just peeped what his delusional ass just said. "Boy ain't nobody been watching you, stop playing."

He shrugged. "Ion never know. People be crazy."

"Yeah ard," I said eyeing him. "Who be watching you?"

He shrugged before kissing on me again. "It don't matter cause I'm watching you."

"Damn, let that girl breathe." Renni said walking into my room with a mug before biting into the piece of chicken. I started laughing cause the way he chew was ugly as hell. Like boy why do you eat like that?

"Why do you eat like that?" I asked with a frown, he mugged me before shrugging.

"My momma never taught me." He said.

"You know you can just relax your face and chew normally, right?" I advised, he bit into the chicken again and started chewing.

"It's easier this way." He said before looking over at Dee who was now on his phone. "You talk to Aliah?"

"Yeah," He said cuddling up to me. "But they just sent her to solitary for fighting the guard. Sum bout she stabbed her cause she wouldn't let her shower before the rest of the girls."

Everytime he talked about his mom, I could tell that she was deranged. It was like she was always doing some crazy ass shit and I didn't understand why.

"She crazy as hell." Renni said shaking her head.

"I understand why. Mommy said that the girls been tryna do stuff to her in the shower and she been asking the lady to put in a order to have her moved but she ain't do it." He explained before shaking his head.

"Damn," Renni said. "Stuff like what?"

"They jumped her the other day cause she don't wanna do they hair. Now they been talking about they gotta shank and allat for the next time. So she shanked the guard before she got shanked I guess."

I shook my head. I couldn't believe my ears. I wasn't going to say anything because I know his mom was a sensitive topic for him. I never spoke on her. I didn't want to overstep.

"When she coming home?" Renni asked, Dee shrugged.

"They might put more time on ha shit fa this. She just." He said shaking his head. "Ion even wanna talk about this shit no more. What you doing here?"

He raised the chicken up and looked at him confused. "What you mean? We finna have dinner."

I rolled my eyes before laughing. "Nigga you really think you apart of my family." I said.

"I am apart of your family. What you mean?" He said. "I'm more apart than you. You barely even be here for dinner. Ma always making me good eats."

"Nigga, you make it seem like don't nobody feed you." Dee said mugging him, he scrunched his face up.

"That's because..don't nobody feed me!" He yelled at him, I smacked my lips and started laughing at him.

"Man, get the fuck outta here with that shit."

"I'm not dealing with y'all. I'm finna go." I said standing up from my bed. I started making my way towards the front of the apartment where my mom stood over the stove.

She seemed focus as she added seasoning to the greens. I loved when my mom cooked because that was something she loved to do. Whenever anybody came over she always made sure they ate. It was kind of her thing, I guess.

"You still cooking?" I said with a frown, she turned around and smiled before rolling her eyes.

"Girl yes," She said. "Renni said he wanted some greens so Ima cook him some."

I shook my head as I made my way towards the fridge. I opened it and grabbed a gatorade out of it. "You spoil him some bad," I said. "You need to stop."

"He's my son." She said. "All my kids get spoiled."

I cringed at those words. "I'm dating his brother but cool." I said rolling my eyes.

"So now you wanna admit your dating him?" She said with a smirk. "What's changed? Your sex status?"

My mouth dropped open. "Mommy!"

"What?" She said with a laugh. "I know y'all fuckin. Make sure you protecting yourself. That's all I'm saying."

I smacked my lips and leaned against the wall. I didn't want to say anything but our sex life only makes me like him more. I don't know. It's like, when we doing the do all I can think about is the way he makes me feel like I be feeling so fucking good.

"How come I don't know anything about myself?" I asked looking at her, she turned the food down and looked over at me.

"I'm not sure what you mean." She said.

"I don't know anything about my mom or my family. I don't know anything about anybody really. All I know is you." I expressed, she frowned.

"And how is that so bad?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed, I smacked my lips.

"It's not but why don't I know anything. Is it that bad?" I asked with a frown. "I already know you found me dumpster diving so what's the issue?"

I noticed that she was getting serious. It was rare I ever seen my mom get angry about anything. "Don't say that about yourself." She said. "You were put there by someone who just couldn't see your value."

"It wasn't just by someone though. It was my biological mom. My real mom. That's all I know about myself? My blood family? I'm only good enough for the dumpster? That's hella weird." I fussed.

"Well that's all I know Inala! So what do you want me to do?" She asked leaning on the counter, I frowned.

"Nothing," I said. "Irritating me."

I walked off towards room to see Dee was sitting on the bed on the phone. I just sat down on the bed and laid down before sighing. My mom was making me mad. She pissed me off all the time. "You good?"

I didn't respond because I didn't know the answer. Like how do you not know anything about me? You don't know nothing? Like, what? You took somebody in that you know nothing about. It's annoying.

"Bae, you ok?" He asked again pulling me over to face him. I pouted as he rubbed my thigh.

"I'm not talking to you nigga hold on," He said into the phone. "Nana what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," I said with a frown. "I'm waiting for the food to be done that's all. Finish your conversation."

"You lucky this a jail call." He said before turning back to talk on the phone. "Nigga, I'm tryna make sure shit good with my shit. Why you worried?"

I just shook my head. That's how he talks to his father all the time so I usually just have to sit there and listen to the crazy shit he be saying. "Yeah, we still ain't find her. She might be done with this shit bruh. She ain't cut out for it at all."

Here I was thinking he was done with that nigga but whole time, they still talking like they homeboys or something. Shit was weird as hell. "Nigga, you got shit going on I'm not rey get shit together with one of them bum bitches cause you are in JAIL!"

I tried not to laugh but I busted out laughing. Why would he ever say that to his father? He's mean as hell. I hate that for him. Why is he so damn mean to him?

"You tryna get back with her when you need to worry about fighting this case. That's what I mean your priorities Pop, they all fucked up. Just stay down. Her broke ass gon come back." He said into the phone.

"Stop talking to him like that." I said looking at him, he smacked his lips and waved me off. I grabbed his face. "Bae, stop for real."

He smacked his lips and waved me off. "I ain't even saying shit to his old ass. I'm just keeping it real."

"Your being mean to him for no reason though."

"I'm not being mean, I'm being real." He said, I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the bed. I didn't even feel like arguing with him. I didn't understand why he kept doing all of that towards him for no reason.

"You do the most." I said with a frown.

——————

I drank some of my juice as I sat on the counter. I watched as Dee was eating his food. He didn't eat with us because he had to go do something for Tiny.

I watched as he ate his food. I was thankful that he didn't eat like Renni because that shit was a mess. I hated it so much bruh. It was weird as hell. "Bae, we gah go get onna jet skis with it."

"When you taking me?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Ima take you soon though. I gah get away from my 10 responsibilities and get right." He said.

I laughed. "You stay talking about them damn responsibilities. You don't have to take care of them. They have a mother."

"The ones who live with me, I do." He said before eyeing me with a mug. "You boutta irritate me."

"What I do?" I asked with a laugh.

"Cause why you all the way over there. Come here."

I laughed at him. "Boy eat your food, what the fuck is you talking about?" I said with a frown, he smacked his lips and made his way over to me.

He stood between my legs and went back to eating his food. "I see why Renni be pressed, this shit good."

"Yeah my mom can cook." I said running my hands through his hair. He had his hair in a ponytail since he still hadn't got it done. He didn't have it done so I had to put it up in a ponytail before he left.

"You can't cook," he said with a laugh. "I ain't ever see you prepare a meal for anybody. Not even yourself."

"I can cook," I said. "I ain't pressed to cook shit."

"Why you ain't never cook for me? I'm yo nigga and I be hungry all the time." He said with a deep frown.

"Boy you ain't ever ask me to cook shit," I said. "And if you hungry youn ever wanna eat nothing but pussy."

He smacked his lips and eyed me. "I want you to cook for me Nana." He said before kissing my cheek.

"Ok what you want me to cook?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Try some simple shit first. Ion want salmonella."

I smacked my lips and mugged him. "Stop playing with me like what? I can cook like what boy."

He started laughing. "I'm saying doe make sum like spaghetti or sum. Sum cool forreal."

"I'll think about it." I said. "And then I'll make it."

He scooped some rice up. "Just don't kill me though. I wanna live on."

I watched as he ate the food and continued to eat. I grabbed my drink and sipped it some as he ate his food. "What was wrong with you earlier?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What you mean?"

"Why was you looking all sad and shit when you came back in the room?" He asked. "What was bothering you?"

I didn't know what to say because I care about him but I really don't wanna open up to him about my family. Where I come from, my roots. Like if you really think about it, I came from a dumpster. I didn't wanna tell nobody that.

Only reason I told my friends was because I knew I could trust them. I been friends with them since a kid and I'm not saying I can't trust him but me and my friends all got wild shit going on with our mom.

Bria was dropped off too.

We where just dropped off in two different places.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head. "I was just hungry. Why did you think something was wrong?"

"You was pouting and shit. Looking like a lil ass dog that's boutta cry and shit." He said, I busted out laughing before pushing him away from me.

"I can't stand you." I said. "I don't look like a dog."

"You was looking like one when you came in the room all sad though." He said before kissing my chin. "You ain't gonna tell me what was wrong with you?"

I just shook my head. "Nothing was wrong."

"And you gon keep saying that like ion know you?" He asked, I smacked my lips at him. I didn't see why he kept tryna pry on me like what. "What?"

I rolled my eyes. "I keep telling you nothing was wrong with me so I don't see why you keep pushing me."

He smacked his lips. "Cause you won't tell me shit. Every-time I ask you something you don't respond or you act like youn wanna talk about it when I just wanna get to know you more." He expressed, I stayed quiet as he looked at me.

"You not gon say shit?" He asked, I frowned.

"I don't have anything to say." I replied. I guess that just made him mad because he nodded his head and put the plate in the sink. "What?"

"I literally don't got shit to say to you bruh. I said what I had to say and you say there with that dumb ass dog face looking stupid and shit." He said, I eyed him.

"Bitch you look like a dog." I said, he shrugged.

"I don't care bout nothing you saying right now." He said waving his hand. "You lucky I like to sleep with you cause if not I'll be on the way home."

I smacked my lips. "I don't give a fuck if you wanna go home. You can go home. Who am I to make you stay?"

He huffed. "Bit- stop playing with me. You finna make me act out of character." He said.

I started making my way towards the room as he followed close behind me. I laid down in my bed and started looking for something to watch. "And don't touch me since I'm a bitch."

He blew out a breathe and started cuddling up to me. "I didn't call you a bitch, I almost did but I stopped myself. If anything, you called me a bitch."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop tryna fuck with me bruh."

"Ok." I said simply.

I didn't see why I had to tell him anything when I didn't know anything. There was nothing to tell him.

———————

Had to publish before I smoked 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 22.8K 32
𝘛𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰�...
557 37 22
Have fun.❤
4.5K 347 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********