My Fake Boyfriend

By Katie_RoseMarie

Madeline Minehart had always hated Christmas time. No matter what day it was, her birthday, Christmas, new ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N

Chapter 11

67 1 2
By Katie_RoseMarie

When we got to the room Nate slammed the door shut.

"What the hell Madeline. I thought you said you didn't care about Molly." He said.

"But it just felt so good to tell her off." I said.

"Don't you want this to work out?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He was about to say something but stopped himself from saying it. Instead he walked up to me and kissed me. It was maybe a good 15 seconds till Eliana ran from the door.

"Eliana." I called. "No-. I'll get her." I said.

"Ok." He laughed.

I gave him a small kiss before running after Eliana. Once I caught her I brought her into the game room.

"Listen Ellie. I know you saw me and Nate." I said.

"Mhm." She giggled.

"Well listen. I don't want you telling your dad. Or your mom, or aunt Christy or Gramps and Gram. Or any of your brothers." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well Gramps, and your parents probably won't like that I have a good relationship." I said. "Plus it was the first time I kissed him."

She put her small hands covering her mouth looking suprised. "Really?"

"Yeah. We haven't been dating long. Now I wanna know I can trust you with my lil secret. Can I trust you?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"Good girl." I said.

I walked her to the play room and left her to play with her brothers. When I went back into my room Nate was still there.

"Hey." I said. " You're still here?"

"Yeah. I figured we could talk about what we did earlier?" He said.

"How about we talk about this later? My parents out together a big surprise that Ellie mentioned. But we will talk about it. I promise." I said.

I brushed off some dirt from his face and he took it and kissed it nodding yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 415 35
Recommended by USA Today Happy Ever After Blog: “…combines science, paranormal romance, and timely ethical debates within a compelling teen world… R...
46.9K 2K 4
"You thought you could just banish Pluto and get away with it?" "I'm the devil, Hades, I can do whatever I want." (Saints #2) AVAILABLE ON RADISH
329K 8K 49
One project. Two people. One fake baby. How easy does that sounds? Well, not for Julienne Stanler when she was partner up with Chris Mason, the schoo...
190K 6.4K 21
I lost everything in a matter of moments. The memories of the crash are all that kept me going; I had to for everyone that lost their life that day...