Married to a Mafia Boss - COM...

By VYouthiful

Pupunta ng school, makikibonding with friends, makikipagkulitan sa family pag uwi .. mga typical na bagay par... More

Married to a Mafia Boss
Chapter 1: Katherine
Chapter 2: Near
Chapter 3: Alexander
Chapter 4: Threatened
Chapter 5: They want Marriage
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: New Home
Chapter 8: Married
Chapter 9: Angry
Chapter 10: Avoid
Chapter 11: Bloody Shower
Chapter 12: Marked
Chapter 14: Invisible Man
Chapter 15: I'm His Wife
Chapter 16: Attacked
Chapter 17: Getting Closer
Chapter 18: Kill (part I)
Chapter 19: Kill (part II)
Chapter 20: Setting Goal
Chapter 21: Date (part I)
Chapter 22: Date (part II)
Chapter 23: Family
Chapter 24: Run
Chapter 25: Caught
Chapter 26: Lies
Chapter 27: Stay Away
Chapter 28: Hurt
Chapter 29: His Turn
Chapter 30: Revelation
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: What is Love?
Chapter 33: Addictive
Chapter 34: Fear
Chapter 35: De Javu
Chapter 36: Red Alert
Chapter 37: Unknown
Chapter 38: All My Life
Chapter 39: Her Other Side
Chapter 40: Changes
Chapter 41: Memories of the past (Part I)
Chapter 42: Memories of the past (Part II)
Chapter 43: Memories of the past (Part III)
Chapter 44: Something's Strange
Chapter 45: Tryst
Chapter 46: Game Plan (part I)
Chapter 47: Game Plan (part II)
Chapter 48: One Blood
Chapter 49: Escape
Chapter 50: Bulletproof
Chapter 51: Make it Fair
Chapter 52: Now and Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Attached

64.3K 1.7K 113
By VYouthiful

Alexander's POV

[Kahit anong paraan bossing?]

"Do what you want." i said with a bored tone.

[Areglado bossing!]

I hanged up the phone after then went upstairs. I know she's probably asleep but I can't help it. I sneaked into her room quietly, careful not to make any noise so she won't wake up.

I slowly sat to the side of her bed and gently stroked her hair. I can smell her strawberry flavored shampoo and the sweetness of the smell suits her very well.

Every time I remember how stupid she was most of the time, I can't help but smile. She's stupid, annoying, irritating, childish, and feasty. But she's also caring, thoughtful, optimistic, and.. lovely.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not in love with her. I just find her special from the moment I saw her 10 years ago.

---Flashback---

"What!? You can't do it!?? Shoot them! It's either you'll die, or you'll kill them. All you have to do is to pull the fvcking trigger and we're all done!"

That's my father on rage. He's mad that I can't kill a woman. No scratch it. Women.

The reason? They are the wives of the men he ordered me to kill. When he found out that I spared their lives, he hunted them all and now giving me an order to kill them again. He's a monster. And he definitely wanted me to be like him.

I can't do that. I can't just kill a woman. Especially mothers. I know exactly the pain of losing a mother and I don't want their children to feel that way. But what to do now?? I'm just here shaking like an idiot with a messy mind. What am I suppose to do now?

I pointed my gun to my father's men and shoot them all to their heads. As I ran out of bullet, I heard a devilish and monstrous laughter coming from my father. Then I realized I didn't reach half of his men.

"You pathetic little boy. You think you can save them!? Ha! You can't boy, even if you kill yourself. Now, to make this thing easy, what about.. you kill them and I'll spare their children's lives?"

I felt my color drained as my breathing stops. The children.. What the fvck now!?? He's really a monster!

"Now, pull the trigger boy, and we're done."

I saw one of the women wiped her tears gently and smiled at me genuinely. How could she smile like that to me knowing I can kill her??

"Just please don't hurt my children. Then I'd be more than willing to die."

"Oh you stop bitch! You really should die because you killed my wife!"

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

I saw the woman's lifeless body fell on the ground. My mouth left open as I stand still processing my father's words.

'..You killed my wife!'

I felt my body shook in anger as I took guns from my father's men and aimed the women's direction. I can feel I'm far beyond mad and all I want to do is to kill them all.

I stopped when I felt a pain in my arm and I saw it covered with blood. I saw my father holding a sharp knife and I was shocked to see the result of my havoc.

Most of my father's men we're dead and there's blood all over the place. I subconsciously dropped the guns and ran out of that place.

I'm a monster now. A killer. I am now someone I used to hate. But they deserved it. They killed my mother.

I ran and ran as fast as I could. Not minding the blood on my shirt and arm. I sat on the bench and breathe heavily. I'm a monster.

I saw a girl standing in front of me with mouth and eyes wide open. She's holding a yellow colored stuff toy. I was taken aback when she suddenly jumped to my side and held my arm.

"Waaaah! May dugo yung braso mo! Zombie ka ba? Di ba pag zombie dapat wala ng dugo??"

I frowned. Is she stupid? Zombies doesn't exist. Maybe she's one of those little girls who always listen to stories like fairytale, beasts, cartoons, zombies and such. Maybe I should just ignore her.

"Grabe ang galing talaga ng pagkakagawa. Parang to--" I flinched when she touched my wound. "What the hell!? Don't touch my wound you stupid!"

I saw her shocked then suddenly ran away from me. Right. I'm a monster now right? She really should get away from me. I was about to leave when I heard someone shouting.

"Kuyang mukhang zombie! Sandali!!" she pulled me to sit down again and she wiped the blood around my wound with a wet hanky. I felt a drop of water in my arm. Wait. Is she crying??

"Why the hell are you crying?" I saw her tears flowing down her cheeks as she looked at me. "Kapag nadadapa ako nasasaktan ako, kaya alam ko nasasaktan ka rin ngayon." I looked away from her and once again, anger overcame me.

"I'm not hurting. I don't feel any." I heard her gasp then she yelled "Oh my God! Robot ka!?" I looked at her frowning deeply. God. She's really stupid. I was about to yell at her when someone called her.

"Katherine! I've been looking for you! We have to go! Now!" she quickly took something from the pocket of her dress. She put it on my arm then kissed it lightly. "Sorry kung yan lang meron ako. Kiniss ko na yan kaya sigurado ako gagaling na yan. Bye bye!" she smiled genuinely before she left.

I suddenly remembered all the people I killed. That stupid girl doesn't know who I am. I'm a monster. A killer.

---End of Flashback---

Will she be able to stand it? That her husband is a killer? I usually don't give a damn of how people will think about me. But ever since I made her stuck with me, I suddenly felt myself being soft whenever she's around. Except for the harsh words, I still like calling her stupid because she is.

I saw her arms wrapped around her yellow stuff toy with a cap. The one I wore that night she took it from me. I smiled.

I continued stroking her hair as I felt her move and faced me. She slowly opened her eyes. "Alec, bakit ka nandito? Natatakot ka sa kwarto mo? May moomoo ba dun?" I prevent myself from laughing because of how stupid she look. Her eyes wide open and nearly scared.

"Yeah. There's a white lady roaming in my room." I said trying to look like scared. She cupped my face and look worried. "Waaaah! Alec wag kang mag alala bukas manghihingi ako ng maraming holy water sa simbahan! Babasbasan ko yung kwarto mo wag ka ng matakot." I burst out laughing in front of her face and she looked at me like I'm the most stupid person she knew.

"Alec hindi ka nanaman nakainom ng gamot ano? Dapat di ka pumapalya. Ayan tuloy inaatake ka nanaman." I stopped from laughing. She thinks I'm crazy huh? Tss.

"Gusto mo Alec dito ka muna matulog? Baka mag ingay yung multo kapag dun ka natulog." I looked at her frowning. She wants me to sleep with her? Is she insane?

I felt her fingers touched my brows. "Ayan. Mas ok kapag di ka nakasimangot. Dapat naka smile ka lagi, mas gwapo ka kasi kapag nakangiti." she gave me her sweet and genuine smile before moving to the other side of the bed. "Higa ka na Alec. Wag mo ng *yawn* intindihin yung multo. Ako na bahala dun bukas. Tulog ka na."

I found myself lying in her bed facing her. I was about to touch her face when she speak. "Goodnight hubby." I smiled. She called me hubby. "Goodnight honey." then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---

Kate's POV

"Alec saang agency ka nagtatrabaho?" kakatapos ko lang magluto ng almusal at naghahanda na ng mga pinggan at baso. Nakaupo na si Alec sa dining table at umiinom ng kape.

"What??" ano bang meron sa 'what' na yan at nagiging favorite word nila? Ayoko na talaga sa word na yan.

"Alec naglinis ka ba ng tenga mo? nabibingi ka nanaman eh."

*glare*

"I'm the president and CEO of Cordova Group of Companies so why the hell do I need to work for a fvcking agency?? Stupid."

Tamo talaga tong lalaking to. Diba secret agent siya?? Pangalan lang ng agency tinanong ko dinamay pa pagiging presidente at CEO niya! Sinama pa niya yung kaibigan niya sa ospital na si Stupid. Magulo talaga kausap tong taong to.

Naupo na ako sa tabi niya nang may maalala ako. "Alec pano ba mabuntis?"

*Cough Cough Cough*

Mabilis kong inabot sa kanya yung baso ko ng juice. "Naku Alec dahan dahan! Ano ka ba naman!" pati ba naman sa pagkain shunga rin to si Alec. Tumigil na siya sa pag ubo at uminom ng kape.

"Ano na Alec? Alam mo ba kung pano?" nagtataka lang kasi ako. Sabi kasi sa Google sa mga mag asawa o kaya magkarelasyon, nabubuntis ang babae. Eh bakit ako hindi pa nabubuntis?

"Do you know what you are talking about?? Tss." kaya nga ako nagtatanong kasi hindi ko alam. Haay naku.

"Ikaw ba Alec hindi nagtataka? Hindi pa kasi ako nabubun-- oh Alec. Nalasing ka sa kape? Namumula ka oh."

Agad kong hinawakan yung mukha niya kaso inalis niya agad at tumakbo siya palabas ng dining area.

Bastos talaga yun. Naguusap pa kami nilayasan ako. Kapag talaga nadiscover ko kung paano hindi ko talaga isheshare sa kanya! *pout*

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.6K 103
Sa loob ng limang taon ay namuhay si Ludo ng tahimik kasama ang kanyang anak. Tuluyan na nga ba niyang kinalimutan ang nakaraan. Paano kung may muli...
26.4K 539 29
I never thought that i would fall inlove with her, the way she irritate me ,annoy me, doing something stupid! But in the end she always make my heart...
483K 13K 30
Story Cover by: IskaChuche Completed "Going somewhere, Ms. Issay Segundo?" Napaatras ako sa pagkabigla ng nasa harap ko ang lalaking kanina ko pa tin...
1.5K 59 52
Highschool palang si Farra nang tanggihan niya ang mga lalaking naliligaw sa kanya, dahil para sa kanya mas importante ang makapagtapos ng pag-aaral...