"π“œπ“˜π“‘π“π“’π“›π“” π“’π“—π“˜π“›π““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

‼️UNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING ‼️ 𝓣his story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

𝓣he Three A-holes.
𝓑obin To The Rescue.
𝓓efend Yourself.
𝓕irst Throw.
𝓗anging Out With Robin.
𝓣exas Chainsaw Massacre.
𝓣he Night That Changed Everything.
𝓝ew Beginnings.
𝓣he Boy At The Library.
π“Ÿinball Game.
𝓑ike Ride's.
𝓒ister To The Rescue.
𝓣he Baseball Game.
𝓓elivering Newspapers.
𝓖riffin Stagg.
π“Ÿaper Boy!
π“œissing Child.
𝓓enial.
π“Ÿromises.
π“žh? Oh.
𝓒omfort From My Friend.
𝓒econd Missing Kid.
𝓨our Arm Is Mint!
𝓙ust Friends.
π“œrs. Showalter.
𝓨OU DID WHAT?
𝓖wen's Dream.
𝓣he Black Van.
𝓖ame Day.
𝓗e Won't Leave, Right?
𝓖ut Feeling.
𝓓enial.
𝓑ad Dream.
𝓝ew "Camera"?
𝓕alling Apart.
𝓑ruce Yamada.
𝓣he Theory.
𝓑ack To School.
𝓑e Safe.
𝓖ot You.
𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?
π“žther Y/N?
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† A MISTY MEMORY. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† Y/N, I DID IT. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† RUN. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† LETTING GO. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† VANCE'S CALL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE DEAL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† REALIZATION. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† OUT OF TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
GΜΆRΜΆIΜΆFΜΆFΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
BΜΆRΜΆUΜΆCΜΆEΜΆ.
BΜΆIΜΆLΜΆLΜΆYΜΆ.
RΜΆOΜΆBΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE END. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
FIN ‼️

𝓕irst Day Of School.

14.6K 154 295
By oopewchy_oo

{ 001. }

••••

    𝓗ello! My name is Y/N. Y/N Miller. I live in Minnesota. I've been living in Minnesota ever since I was born.

I live in Minnesota with my father. I'm an only child. It's just me and my father. The two of us. Us, against this big wide world.

It wasn't always just the two of us, though. My mom used to be with us, as well. Till, that happened.

She was such a young, sweet kind lady. She always made the best pancakes, and always came up with the most prettiest outfits for me! But, till one day....she left.

A huge argument caused our family to fall apart, and never be the same.

My mom, being panicked during the argument, packed her stuff, gave me one last hug, and left. Not looking back, once.

After that, I wasn't the same. Dad's noticed, and would always tell me that this wasn't the end between our family. And that one day, she would come back.

Still hasn't. And I'm starting to think that she never will....

Aside from that, things now have been going smoothly so far! Summer break is coming to an end, meaning that it's almost time to go back to school!

I'm about to start Elementary! Heading off to third grade.

I'm looking very forward to coming back, excited for whatever opportunities come my way.

It was now nighttime. Dad and I having dinner before getting ready to head off to bed.

Finishing my food, I put my empty plate in the sink before walking into the bathroom to wash and brush my teeth.

Entering my room, I start to get my bed ready.

School starts at 9. Which means I have to get enough sleep, so I won't be tired when I wake up early in the morning.

Hearing a knock, I turn around, seeing that dad was entering my room with a warm smile.

Dad tucks imma into bed, kneeling down on the floor.

"Good night, sleep well. Alright?" Smiling, I nod. Dad, giving me a peck on the forehead before getting up.

"Good night!" Walking off, dad gently closes the door.

Letting out a small sigh, I close my eyes. Drifting off to sleep.

••••

Hearing the birds chirping outside, I slowly start to wake up from my slumber.

Letting out a big stretch, I look at the time. 8:20. Enough time to get up, and get ready for the first day.

Getting out of bed, I pick up the outfit I left beside my bed, and changed.

Outfit 1.

Outfit 2!

(Your choice! ♥️)

Cleaning and walking out of my room, I see that dad's in his room tidying up to take me to School.

"Dad! May you help me with my hair?" Turning to look at me, dad gives me a simple nod, before taking me to the bathroom.

Grabbing the brush, dad starts to brush and style my hair.

"There we go! Now let's go get you some breakfast before we head off," Dad grins, walking me to the kitchen.

Making some eggs and toast, we eat, walking outside and getting inside the car.

Turning on the engine, we drive off.

••••

Arriving to the School, we find a parking spot, parking the car.

Looking outside, I take a deep breath. Having that nervous feeling inside my stomach, as if I had butterflies. But, not in the good way.

Noticing, dad rubs my back.

"It's alright. There's no need to be nervous. Everything with be alright." Calming down a little, I nod.

The bell almost about to ring in any moment, we both walk out. Dad, gripping onto my hand gently.

Letting go all of a sudden, dad kneels down in front of me, suddenly looking serious.

"Let me give you some advice before you head off," Dad says, putting his hands on my shoulders. Staring at him, I nod. Signaling him to proceed.

"....School is actually not how you think it is. It's not how it shows you on the television ads. There's gonna be times where you'll be overwhelmed by all the work, most of the time. Kid's that WILL want to pick on you. And when that happens, defend yourself. Don't be scared to stick up for yourself, alright?" Shocked, I say nothing. Just nodding.

"Have a good first day," Getting up, dad gets back in his car. Driving off.

Letting out a small sigh, I walk up to the campus.

Suddenly, I see a bunch of kid's running towards a certain away, yelling.

From a distance, I hear people yelling

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Letting curiosity take over me, I run up to the scene, pushing through the group of kid's, seeing what was going on.

There was two boys staring at each other, about fight about to start.

The thing that caught my eye the most on this situation was one of the boys. The boy with the long black, silky hair, a green bandanna wrapped around his head.

He look's strong and tough. Intimidating.

After a long while of the two staring at each other, one of them finally throw a punch. The fight, starting.

Sadly, the fight didn't last for long.

Because the boy with the black hair and bandanna dodged the throw, throwing a punch back, causing the boy to fall and refuse to keep on fighting. Causing everyone to groan.

The boy got up, wiping his nose with his bloody knuckle's.

Rolling my eyes in disgust, I walk away from the scene.

Walking inside the building, I start to look for my class. After finding it after a while of searching, I walk inside.

Looking around, I see that a bunch of kids were sitting in their own group of friend's, immediately making me feel alone and embarrassed.

Seeing an empty seat, I go to sit down.

Sighing, I tap my finger's on the desk, awkwardly. Waiting for School to start.

Couple of minutes later, the bell rings. Looking at the door, I see the rest of my new classmates enter the classroom.

One of the students being the black-haired boy that was fighting earlier....

Feeling scared, I look away. Staring at the ground.

Suddenly, feeling a tap on my shoulder. Causing me to tense up. Looking up, I see that the boy was now standing right in front of me.

"Is it alright if I sit in the seat next to you?" The boy asks, looking down at me. Clearing my throat, I reply.

"UHM- Sure!" I nod, gulping nervously. Taking a seat, the boy crosses his arms.

The teacher then enters the classroom, smiling brightly.

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to your first day. I'm gonna be your teacher for this year. We'll be introducing ourselves one by one, so we can get to know each other." The teacher says, in a cheerful tone.

My body then suddenly goes cold. It becoming hard to breathe all of a sudden.

'We have to stand up and introduce ourselves to the entire class??' I think, panicking silently.

I then feel someone shake my shoulder. Causing me to get out of my thought's.

"Hey, it's your turn first." The intimidating boy says, looking at me.

Nodding, I slowly get up. Looking around, awkwardly.

Sighing, I speak.

"HELLO! Uhm, my name is....Y/N. Y/N Miller. It's nice to see- meet you all!" I quickly introduce myself, sitting right back down.

The boy next to me lets out a snort, making me feel embarrassed.

"Alright. My turn, now." Getting up, the boy introduces himself with no worry.

"Hello. My name is Robin Arellano. Nice to meet all of you," Finishing, he sits back down.

'Wow....he did that like it was nothing.'

••••

I was listening to the others talk, looking around the classroom time to time.

I then heard a 'psst!', making me look to the side. It was Robin.

"Hey....wanna be friends? I don't really have any friends here, and you seem like someone cool." Robin whisper's. Shocked, I nod.

"Ya, sure....! I don't have any friends here, either." Robin chuckles.

"Nice. Alright. We're both friends, now." Not knowing how to reply, I just nod again.

Smiling, Robin look's back at the teacher. Smiling softly, I do too.

'I've guess I made a new friend,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 459 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
61.3K 1.4K 21
Y/n Y/l/n never could have imagined that the grabbers victims were alive. Then again, they could have never imagined them to be abducted either. So w...
65.3K 1.5K 25
Walking into a new school can be frightening, but meeting and coming face to face with THE one and only Local Dead Kids group, is another type of hor...
63.2K 569 20
#𝟐 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐩𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝟏𝟎/πŸπŸ‘/𝟐𝟐 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! ...