๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

5. reverse uno

1.1K 28 33
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

"Miss Lebraz, i told you not to go to Alex's room." Rosita stressed, rubbing her temples. "It's strictly now allowed."

"I know, i know, i just forgot and I promise not gonna happened again." I said in a rush, ignoring the annoyed look that crossed her face. "I...Uh, lost in my mind."

Rosita looked at me with disbelief and shook her head. "Well, it should be 'cause he almost fired you..." she trailed off. "Which is he actually did but dont worry you're not really fired, it just his thing saying that when he's mad."

I know, it's not new to me. I've always hearing that to him, i think he's firing his employees twenty times which is really funny.

"How do you know if you're really fired?" I raised my brows at her, leaning on the table.

"He basically calling his security and dragged you out of his house." She said without looking at me.

"Has it happened before?" I asked.

Rosita looked at me then raised one of her eyebrows. "Yes, Miss Lebraz, so dont let it happened to you."

Well, im sure Alex wont do that to me. I sighed, it actually surprise me that he didn't scolded me, like almost trying to kill me 'cause that he usually doing. But after what happened in his room he didn't even get mad, even when he gave me the toys and you know what really confusing? Is like nothing happened.

Closing the door behind me as i startled when i saw Brielle standing in front of the door.

"Brielle, what are you doing here? You okay?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Is my Daddy mad at you?" Brielle asked me, her voice were softly.

"Um, no, what makes you say that?"

Brielle shrugged her head, "I heard my Daddy yelling to Rosita then i heard your name."

I closed my eyes for a minute then opened it as i took a deep breath and get on my knees. "Belle, honey, are you eavesdropping? You know that's not really good right? Its bad listening to old people's conversation."

"I know i just cant help it." She said softly. "I can talk to my Daddy so he wont be mad at you anymore."

This make smile. "He's a little mad yeah but that's completely normal when you break some rules." I tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at her. "Dont worry about it, Belle. C'mon let's get you to bed."

I walked Brielle back to her room and i read her another bedtime story.

"When the clock struck twelve, Cinderella rushed to her carriage, leaving one of her glass slippers behind." I said while reading a Cinderella story on my phone. "The prince searched every house in town for the mysterious girl whose foot fit into the glass slipper." As i continue and Belle seemed very interesting to it.

"Then what happened?" Belle asked eagerly, as she bounce and up and down in anticipation of the end of her bedtime story.

"Well, the prince and Cinderella got married and lived happily ever after." I told her and closed my phone as pulled her blanket up to her chin.

"So, you're saying, if your ugly no one will love you?" Brielle suddenly asked that make me froze, i turned to looked at her and she had very serious face.

I sighed, one thing i dont really about telling a bed time stories to Belle was she asked a lot of questions. Like this question, sure she love bedtime fairytale story but Brielle is way too much smart. She questioned every little details, and i really dont know how to answer because most of her questions was reality in this world.

"Well, no of course not. The Godmother only transformed Cinderella to have a lovely dress to attend the ball." I replied gently. "Cinderella is already beautiful."

"But you said, her two step sisters were ugly and the prince didn't like them." Brielle asked again.

"Not like that sweetie, those two girl were bad guy." I smiled at her, "Now, you have to sleep, goodnight, sleeping beauty."

"Night, Yelena."

The next morning, I've decided to take a warm shower to removed the picture of Alex being naked. I still cant stop thinking about it, it's been the highest rank on my mind. And what's the worst to that is i cant stop thinking about Alex. There's a lot of questions in my mind right now, like why Alex let me see him naked just like that? I know it's been five days now since that happened but it making me crazy.

God, i tried to tell myself that men are stupid and men are barrier from my dream. Especially sex, that will destroy me again. I slapped my forehead as if i could slap all thoughts of throwing the man down and having my wicked way with him out of my head.

You have to think that Alex is a heartless and prick not a hot attractive man. He is my boss, you dont sexualised your boss. Not again Yelena.

I sighed heavily and turned off the shower. As im grabbing my towel when a bug crawled on my arm and I immediately panic and the first thing i did is scream, i scream as if someone is trying to kill me. Trying to get it off out my arm as i jump and jump but the bug is crawling on the floor that i cant help myself but scream again.

Fuck this bug, im really scared on bug.

Jumping probably wasn't the smartest thing to do because that's how i slipped and fell on the ground. Pain explode in my waist and butt, i cried on pain as i tried to move but my leg is too hurt. Damn it, i knew i shouldn't jump when you're in slippery marble floor of the bathroom. Stupid stupid. Now how am i going to move, i cant even move my leg.

"Yelena, are you okay? I heard you screaming." A heard a soft knock on the door and it swung opened by Brielle. "Sorry, i was terrified so I opened it."

"Im fine, Brielle, dont worry i just saw some bug and i slipped." I said, i tried to move but it's still hurt. "Actually no."

"Do you have any wounds or did you break your bones?" Belle asked, stepping closer.

"No, i just can't move my leg." I replied, not even bothering to cover my naked body when a child is in front of me. I mean i knew she's too young to think something like that since she's innocent but it was still wrong to see me like this. "I need your help sweetie, if it's fine with you."

"I want to but im not strong enough, Yelena." Brielle said. "I'll call my Daddy to help you, he's strong enough to carry you."

Suddenly my eyes widened. "What? Sweetie, no, not your Dad." Panic run to my head, but before i even speak again, Brielle is gone and left the door wide opened.

Oh Shit, this is really bad.

I tried to move again but it's another fail. God, there's no way Alex will see me like this, especially naked. Why this should happened to me? This is gonna be so embarrassing.

"Seriously?" Alex's deep voice makes me jump. "If you want to return the favour you could've just told me instead of slipping in the bathroom."

As soon i released that he's standing beside me i felt my cheek heat up. Feeling embarrassed as i immediately cover my boobs to my right arm and my private area with other arm. I felt really stupid and uncomfortable but there's nothing i can do since he's already here.

Seeing me naked its like a reverse uno when i saw him naked as well.

"What? What are you talking about?" I managed to say something, trying to avoid his face.

"We both know what im talking about." I could hear the smirked through his voice. I looked up and glared at him. Fuck that smirk.

"There's a...There's a bug and i got scared." I said, feeling silly over my lame excuse, i mean thar really what happened. "You know you dont have to help me. Im...im naked."

"You'll catch a cold." He said quietly, rolling up his sleeves. "And yer wet, Yelena."

I sighed, trying to move by myself. "It's okay, i can manage now." And it's a fail.

I swear to God, if i saw that fucking bug i will kill it. If I didn't panic or jump this won't happened, especially this awkward moment.

"You do now? C'mon dont be stubborn." I heard him moved closer to me. "I am responsible if something bad happened to you and i dont want you to sue me."

Damn it, guess i have no choice now.

Alex gently grabbed me and lift me up to his arms and carry me into a bridal style. As i put my arm around his neck, looking through his face this close, he had perfect facial features, like hell. His long lashes, full and long, and healthy. They fit his almond eyes. Alex's nose is his best facial features, it's slightly large and protrudes ever slightly.

You have to focus, Yelena.

Finally Alex place me to the chair and made his way back to the bathroom. As he came back with a towel.

"'ere, dry yerself." He said handing me my towel, which is i immediately grabbed it.

I thanked him, he wasn't focus on my face, instead looking at my body. "Aren't you ashamed for staring too much?" I said, wrapping the towel around me.

"You know..." Alex started, meeting his brown eyes again. "I haven't had sèx since when Brielle's born. Maybe yer the answer for that, consider yerself a rescue."

I felt my cheeks flush again, trying to ignore what he just said. Tightening my towel around my chest.

"As if i will believe that." I rolled my eyes to him. "After what happened in the club i dont think you haven't fúck anyone."

Yeah, six years? Give me a break, that Alex Turner, never had sexy over six years, it doesn't make sense. The way he act in the club, i dont think he never fúck anyone.

"Club?" Alex raised his brows.

Right, he don't remember. "You dont remember of course, you're drunk.." Alex went silence, as if he's thinking something. Suddenly he laughed humorously. "What's funny?"

"You shittin' me dick? All this time you were only in me house?" He laughed again, i looked at him confused. "That's why yer face is very familiar."

"So tell me Alex, do i have to rescue you for not having a sèx for six years or someone already did?" I raised my brows, while smirking a little as I slowly moved closer to him, trying to hold back the pain.

"Stay in a dark." He smirked back. As he turned around ready to leave when he stopped. "Oh and you should be careful when the floor is wet."

Oh God, just kill me already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 760 65
Bucky and Yelena made a huge mistake that costed them everything. *His girl *Their friends *Their family Now many years later they are adults, and...
102K 2.4K 12
WARNING, will contain the following: Blood Mild gore Yandere Bertholdt A (most likely) horrible storyline and grammatical errors A few horrible jokes...
13.7K 360 8
It's New Years when Alex turns up drunk and high on your doorstep, and you find looking after him is a chore. But he's a shameless flirt, and trying...
69.1K 2.1K 51
[Unconditional love and complete freedom-that's what Marianne dreams of. But falling in love with ...