Earth Defenders Vs. The Enfor...

Autorstwa KaijuMaster20

When Rodan, Varan and Gabara encounter Jake Arc/ Kamen Rider Zi-O, they manage to battle, later Rodan. Varan... Więcej

Cast: Cross-Z Defenders
Cast: The Enforcers
Cast: Cross-Z Defenders 2
Antagonist
Special Appearance Cast: DaiKaiju Riders
Prologue/ Intro
2. Godzilla Jr, Rodan & Yonggary Vs. Zi-O, Geiz & Woz/ Saber & Kikai Arrival
Enforcers 2
3. Sun Dragon meets Dragon Knight/ Qrow & Silk Vs. King Caesar & Solomon
4. Gamera & Titanosaurus Vs. Winter & Fujin
Special Appearences: Autobots
5. All-Out Attack! First Round
6. Nibiru meets Virgolial
Heroic Announement
7. Re-Awakened Space War God: Voldos! (Short)
8. Civil Wars/ Vordols Arrival
9. Factions United & Ending
Post Credit

Announcement

32 4 0
Autorstwa KaijuMaster20

Before the next chapter starts, Today is Yang Xiao Long's Birthday today. 

Let's celebrate her Fiery Draconic Birthday with her. Elemental of Fire. 

Kamen Rider Wizard: So, today is her birthday today eh. 

Rodan: *excited* HELL YEAH! FIRE POWER BABY!

Glenfire: *smirks* Ah, this hot chick is on fire. 

A Suzaku screeches.

 Torcher: Don't mind me joining her birthday as well. 

Wreckor: *smiles* Hey, don't forget about me, I have Elemental Fire power as well.

Red Shogun Samurai Ranger: Indeed, I have Elemental of Fire too.

Flamedramon: Yeah, we are Fire Heroes. 

Kamen Rider Saber: *smirks* And me as well

Yang: *smiles* Aw, thank you guys. And you too KaijuMaster20. 

She kissed me on the check. 

Yang: *seductive* Since it's my birthday~, we can have some 'fun' tonight so I can rock your world~. 

KaijuMaster20: *blush* Aw shit, guys help me. 

Rodan: *smirks* Nope, you on your own. 

Kamen Rider Saber: I'm with Rodan, have fun. 

Wreckor: *smirks* Good luck, Kaiju. 

Flamedramon: Oh, look at the time. I better get back to the digital world. 

Torcher: I better help Joey Knight, see ya. 

Then all Fire Heroes left me behind with seductive Yang, and she took her clothes off while her bikinis were still there. She looked at me with lustful eyes. 

Yang: *seductive* Come on baby~, you said I'm your favorite waifu~.  

KaijuMaster20: *shock* HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW THAT!

Yang: *smirks* I read your profile that I'm your waifu, now let's begin baby~. 

KaijuMaster20: Guys, help me *glare* Don't you dare run away from me or jump out of the window. 

I was dragged by Yang, she turned to the screen. 

Yang: *winks* See ya in the next chapter boys, while I'm having 'fun' with my Husbando. 

KaijuMaster20: *glare* I hate you guys. 

She shuts the door. 

============================================

See ya in next chapter. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.1K 65 14
In a world that was once normal, until the emergence of monstrous women. How will one man prevail against the forces of nature? Part of a connected m...
101K 1.5K 27
Godzilla has went through a mysterious portal that sends him back in time and gives him the ability to talk. He ends up back in the year 845 where he...
7.8K 44 14
after being left for dead by what you thought were your four best friends, you find a rabbit with tank pieces leading you to a place, where could it...
3.3K 76 17
In Union-Verse 40, Virgo and his teammates died in the battle against Union Academy. Then Jiro died as well and Union killed Virgo and put his dead b...