Infinitum Bellum -Peter Parke...

By ir0k1sak1

"Peter what if I told you we never met an infinite amount of times?" "Wouldn't that also mean we fell in love... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14

11

361 16 3
By ir0k1sak1

"Let me show you what human nightmares look like!" He exclaimed extending out his pale hands. Creatures from every shadow of in the realm began to crawl out.

The creatures of shadow pulled themselves of his black figure. The creatures howled in pain as they materialized. Black goop dripped from their crevices. Their bodies cracked their own bones as they tried to correct their bodies.

Your eyes narrowed in shock.

The creatures looked scarily familiar. They has flat faces with purple eyes running across them. Their limbs were different to each other. But each possessed a form of tentacle that was too similar to deal with.

The creatures began to fly and crawl in mobs of horrid figures. All of them moving towards you.

"It was fucking you." You exclaimed clapping your hands together. Azure sparks surrounded your palms. You pulled them apart materializing your Dragonfang.

You grabbed its hilt before levitating into the air.

"Come on then!" You exclaimed spinning the blade around you the creatures all crying in attack as they flew forward.

The creatures prepared their tentacles. Shooting them outward all tracing and flying towards you. You twirled your blade around you before throwing it forward.

It spun in quickened spiral flying forward as Azure Magic made it glide. The blade sawed through the first wave of beasts. Sending bolts of azure magic through other creatures around the ones hit.

The tentacles that reached you were quickly held back by azure cracking like glass around you. It manipulated the tendrils with your hands being held out to hold onto them.

Your hands twisted the tentacles following as they twisted around to the growing crowd around you.

You threw out your hand, causing the tentacles to fire like bullets. Quickly turning the tables as they shot through the group of creatures around you.

After this feat of power you sent yourself into the air firing azure magic. Propelling you into the sky and exploding the area you jumped from. Your hands trembled azure magic filling the space around them. You released their energies sending out chaotic beams of azure outward towards the creatures exploding into pieces.

You spiraled into a floating position causing a shockwave explosion which burst through the monsters again. You looked down at Nightmare who stood in solemness before he raised his hand again.

The dimension rapidly began to transform. The clouds spread into skulls raining blood across the planes around you. The skies blackened with red lightning shooting in the back. Your eyes glew azure giving you vision over the rapidly shifting magical fields.

The magic gathered in certain spots around you. Your eyes widened as tendrils of shadowy magic sprouted out from the ground. Curling upwards grabbing into your legs and arms.

Nightmare smirked levitating into the air as he outstretched his arms.

"Give me your power!" He screeched his black magic firing out in a terrible mist surrounding you. The tendrils began to drain you of your magical power. As the mists pulled away from you. Pulling out your own magic too.

"I shall be supreme!"

"No... Not if I Y/N Strange have anything to say about it!" You exclaimed the azure being absorbed quickly combusted. It split the tendrils into pieces releasing your arms and legs. The combustion sent Nightmare back with great flare and push. He cried in surprise as he stared at the azure mist surrounding you from this combustion.

Your crown glew brighter than before.
Your eyes spiraled in a wild azure and brightness.
Your body surrounded by the magic of Azure.
You and only you echoed power at this moment.

Just then more beasts formed flying after you in attack. Around you the same azure glass cracking barrier formed halting any attack around you.

"Impale." You commanded the azure glass shattering into pieces. It was sent flying cutting through everything it cut though.

Nightmare formed his own barrier to no avail the shards cutting through the barrier like cloth. He screeched in pain as he was pierced before he disappeared into the shadows.

You slammed your hand and fist together. Azure bands covered your forearms. They combined into discs around your wrists. You crossed your arms before quickly pulling them apart. The disks split off into more saw like disc's firing outward chasing after any creature.

You floated down to the ground beneath you. You looked down to your forearm. The eldritch band Wong gave you materialized into the disk. Somehow all the shifting from Nightmare allowed you to be closer to the edge of the Dream Dimension.

You extended out your hand your dragonfang quickly flying back from its massacre.

Your eyes stared at the curtain in front of you. Your eyes saw past the endlessness of the dimension. They witnessed a familiar fabric that created the barrier of this dimension. Within your grip against this fabric you began to pull it away.

The curtain would not withdraw.

"Shit.." You looked back seeing the same creatures flying after you.

Quickly you spawned two discs of azure. Azure flowed off of it like flame. You hurled the discs forward. They split off into miniature pieces that split through the creatures.

You turned back to the veil in front of you. Summoning your magic once more you applied it into your hands. Pushing it into the fabric of space. You quickly tried again to pull apart the fabric. You groaned in try as you pulled as hard as you could.

Your hands trembled as the azure of your hands shattered.

A yelp of pain escaped your lips as you collapsed.

"You cannot escape my dimension boy... Only the dreamers can escape and you... You entered without dreaming. You will never wake up." Nightmare's voice creaked reappearing from your shadow.

You stared at him with malice as he stepped forward.

"Incamtem de Iaso... Incantem de Iaso." You chanted azure filling in the space around you.

"Your spell will not work beast. Nothing will.." He snarled summoning blackness to his hand. Curling and bubbling with evil as he stared at you with hatred.

"Now give me your power!" He exclaimed firing a blast of black towards you.

Disappearing into azure you appeared to his side. Punching your arm through his chest fueled by azure as you did so. He groaned in pain as you did this.

"It may not be possible to leave but you sure as hell can let me."

"What!?"

"Give me your power." You commanded his eyes turning azure as you took control over him.

His face was stunned by this new offensive before you gradually took over his body. Your eyes growing in azure you lifted up your hand. To which he lifted his own.

"Open.." With the command the blackness of his magic surrounded his hand firing outward.

It met with the curtain you struggled to pull open. With a quick motion the curtain was pulled open revealing the void between dimensions in front of you. Your eyes returned to their shade of color before you walked to this edge of the world.

"Fool! You realise if you leave now you will face what is more than me out there?" His voice questioned at the back of your head.

"Yes.. But it beats being here with you." You retorted turning back to his figure which you still possessed.

"If you ever mess with me again.. I'll make sure that dreaming isn't what you want it to be." You explained levitating into the air.

You released nightmare of his trance before you quickly flew out from this tear in space. Flying into the empty blackness of the void. The Many-Angled Space...

#1277

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 42 14
β†’ π—˜π—¦π—–π—”π—£π—˜ , 𝙋. π™‹π˜Όπ™π™†π™€π™ | 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 ❝ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ a girl who keeps what happens a...
16.3K 910 36
In a multiverse where Y/n Stark and Peter Parker's love defies reality itself, they are faced with not just the obstacles of multiple dimensions, but...
116K 3.9K 23
'It was strange, to pretend that I knew nothing about this boy, when, in reality, I knew pretty much everything about him.' Hydra is all y/n knows. T...
2.2K 101 18
{Book 2} Y/n starts to learn sorcery under the guidance of Doctor Strange. During this time, Peter develops a crush on a senior named Liz. When...