Raising My Children With My P...

Autorstwa My_Leeee

Synopsis When she woke up, she had transmigrated into An Jiuyue, a woman living with two young children on a... Więcej

Chapter 1: Transmigration-Selling Children?
Chapter 2: The Abandoned Wife Who Was Kicked Out
Chapter 3: Selling My Son Out Of Consideration For You?
Chapter 4: Throw Her Out the Window
Chapter 5: The Floor Is So Cold
Chapter 6: Hard to Cook Without Rice
Chapter 7: Only Three Taels Of Silver Left
Chapter 8: Her Adoptive Father Is a Better Father
Chapter 9: Microcosm
Chapter 10: I Don't Dare To Say It, I Have to Hold Back!
Chapter 11: There's a Snake!
Chapter 12: Sell the Child
Chapter 13: Come And Make Up the Numbers?
Chapter 14: Good Liar
Chapter 15: Too Sensible
Chapter 16: The Cascade River
Chapter 17: It Looks Like There's Going To Be a Flood!
Chapter 18: I Don't Want to Go to That Place for Now
Chapter 19: Prices Are Starting to Increase
Chapter 20: A Widow
Chapter 21: Jinxed Your Parents And Husband
Chapter 22: Take This Matter Seriously
Chapter 23: Bent On Selling Him
Chapter 24: This Smells So Good
Chapter 25: The Rain Is Getting heavier
Chapter 26: The Suspended Pavilion You Mentioned
Chapter 27: Couldn't See Clearly
Chapter 28: Points Mall
Chapter 29: Huge Flood
Chapter 30: I'll Kick You, I'll Even Chop You Up!
Chapter 31: Why Don't You Continue Cursing!
Chapter 32: You'll Let It Get To Her Head
Chapter 33: Harm Me Deliberately
Chapter 34: Acting So Self-important and Scornful
Chapter 35: Footsteps in the Rain
Chapter 36: So Ruthless!
Chapter 37: It Is Terrible!
Chapter 38: Let Them Starve to Death
Chapter 39: Keep You From Starving to Death
Chapter 40: Hit The Jackpot
Chapter 41: Technically, You Can Rear Wild Boars
Chapter 42: Can't Be Sold for Much Money
Chapter 43: Not Allowed to Have a Single Piece of Meat!
Chapter 44: Good Intentions
Chapter 45: Every Life Counts
Chapter 46: She Felt Awful
Chapter 48: She Was Impressed by This Lady!
Chapter 49: Immeasurably Beneficent
Chapter 50: Make Her Pay for Embarrassing Me
Chapter 51: Sleeping On Your Bed
Chapter 52: Throw Her Out the Window
Chapter 53: Are You Done Causing a Scene?
Chapter 54: Just Give In
Chapter 55: Why Are They All Boys?
Chapter 56: Why Are You Scolding Me?
Chapter 57: Which Qian Jiyun?
Chapter 58: That Scum
Chapter 59: She'd Better Wait
Chapter 60: Will You Be Willing?
Chapter 61: A Token Of Love
Chapter 62: Idiotic Words
Chapter 63: I Will Go My Way as An Jiuyue
Chapter 64: A Couple of Liars!
Chapter 65: Repaying Kindness with Vengeance
Chapter 66: Cling on to Qian Jiyun Tightly
Chapter 67: Are You Rebelling?!
Chapter 68: I Was Wrong
Chapter 69: Dare to Disobey Her
Chapter 70: Are You Tolerating This?
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
Chapter 136: 15,000 Points Is A Lot!
Chapter 137: Far From It
Chapter 138: I Must Escape
Chapter 139 : Will You Live on the Mountain Forever?

Chapter 47: No Better Time to Throw Her Aside

2.9K 108 7
Autorstwa My_Leeee

An Jiuyue glanced at her and replied, "It's not even noon yet."

She had decided to patrol the waters every morning and evening to rescue everyone she could. If she left now, she could miss rescuing someone who drifted by now and might be swept away later.

To be honest, she had hoped that some of the villagers who knew how to swim would come with her. However, she quickly gave up on that. The men here were not as generous and open-minded as many of the women were. It was extremely difficult to assign tasks to them.

"You-"

The woman was furious.

"Sister Ling, we're already lucky enough to be saved by this lady. Let's wait a little longer. There might be other people who need to be rescued." The young lady named Yan Yan spoke up for An Jiuyue.

She felt that it was much better to be sitting in the raft than immersed in the water. Although they were cold now, they could at least start a fire at noon.

"Other people who need to be rescued? If they're dead, so be it! Bring us to the mountain immediately, you b*tch! Otherwise, I'll kill you when the floodwaters subside!" Sister Ling did not take Yan Yan's words to heart and shouted at An Jiuyue.

An Jiuyue was silent.

Are people these days so ungrateful?

"I can promise you that if you say another word, I'll leave you in the water. What do you think?"

An Jiuyue spoke gently, but anyone could discern that it was a threat.

In fact, she was fully capable of doing such a thing.

"That's right, that's right! Master, hurry up and throw this difficult person back into the water! She is an ingrate! She might even back-stab you in the future," Wei Na persuaded hurriedly.

It had seen this happen too many times in the past. Saving ungrateful people like her would only invite trouble!

There was no better time to throw her aside.

"Cut the crap. I will earn lesser points if I throw her overboard," An Jiuyue snapped.

I can earn 10 points for every person I rescue. Earning points is the most important thing now. I can always deal with people like her in the future.

"Xue Ling is just a little hot-tempered. She means no harm. Please forgive her, Miss."

The man had a firm expression and spoke gently to An Jiuyue, as colors slowly returned to his cheeks. However, his gaze turned cold as he glanced at Xue Ling. It frightened her, and her body shook with fear. She kept quiet immediately.

And as if that was not enough, she also clamped a hand over her mouth.

An Jiuyue did not reply, her beautiful eyes fixed on the water, observing every movement.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of a child crying in the distance. She turned her head slightly and stopped rowing as she listened carefully.

Before she could make out where the sound came from, the man beside her pointed it out to her accurately. "There. That water basin."

The sound came from a water basin that was floating down.

An Jiuyue took a deep breath and began rowing with the bamboo pole quickly, trying to catch up to the water basin. However, the water basin was much lighter than the raft and drifted very far away.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.5K 598 16
A villager who was so poor that he couldn't afford a bride price, who was not educated and was lazy, actually got a beautiful and rich wife from the...
29.7K 405 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
271K 5.6K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
607 31 12
Li Jade was a force to be reckoned with. one of the top business women in the world haven't reached the status of a self-made trillionaire at the age...