Heart Under Construction

By iamjanessaelliot

After Shay THINKS things are finally cut off with her abusive/obsessive boyfriend Dante of 3 miserable years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
:)
:) Part 2

Chapter 9

21.7K 523 77
By iamjanessaelliot

Dr. Stevens in MM
Hope you guys liked my last chapter 😋

Shay POV

I wake up to see I'm in bed with somebody and quickly realize how comfortable and warm I am was under them.

Wait...

Alisha has never been this strong and buff before... I didn't go to sleep with Alisha last night.

I instantly jump up out of bed which caused the person to wake up.

I quickly look up to see sleepy Carter....

I held my chest as I breath fast.

"Oh my gosh, you scared the fuck outta me" I exclaimed through my fast breaths.

He than chuckled a little bit.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.... but your friend called and told me a couple things. She told me that I needed to sleep with you like how she sleeps with you" he said.... I almost couldn't pay attention because he had me stuck with his sexyass morning voice 😍💦

I look at the alarm clock on the nightstand that read 6:43 a.m.

I look at him and even though I can barely see his face, I could still see how tired he was... I mean I was too, we was talking and stuff super late last night.

Thunder cracked off again causing me to jump.

"Let's go back to sleep" I say quickly as I started to get back into bed.

He laid back down.

I see him tiredly looking at me as if he's waiting for me to see if he wants me to sleep in the position that I sleep with Alisha in.

"It's okay, you don't have to" I say basically waving him off as I began to lay on my side.

I know I need him to but he had already went out of his way... So I didn't want to ask for too much.

"You sure?" He asked gently, reassuring me.

"Yea, I'm fine" I whispered back as I lied.

He than laid on his side facing the window with rain hitting it hard and going down the glass like a slip and slide.

I slowly faced the other way on the other side of the bed... I knew I should've asked him to because I don't know if I'm gonna go to sleep now and I'm super tired.

Uggh.... I should've just asked.

Thunder cracked off every couple of minutes. I jumped and shivered.

Second later, I felt the bed moving.

"Come on" he said with his arms open and his legs slightly apart.

I instantly move over to him, placing my body closely into his with our legs entangled. He than put his arms securely around me before he laid his head on mine as he made soft circles behind my ear....

I don't know why Alisha and I started sleeping like this, I know it's kinda weird but it makes me sleep like a baby.

I snuggled up against his body.

"Sorry" I whisper.

He lightly chuckles against the side of my head, making me instantly become relaxed.

"Go to sleep" he spoke softly to me.

I was tired as hell too, but their is NO better sleep than going to sleep while knowing that your safe and protected... Especially when your not used to the feeling.

I quickly drifted off back into a deep sleep instantly...

Carter POV
Hours Later

I didn't mean to scare her... I felt kinda bad for that, but when she said she didn't need me to hold her and than she started shivering viciously and shit.

I mean I had no choice, feel me?

I woke up and looked at the time that read 11:34 a.m.

And it was STILL raining my nigga.

This is Cali. The weather gon fuck around and end this drought y'all 😎.

I than looked under me to see Shay all snuggled up against me... I couldn't help but to smile to myself because she's so cute when she's asleep.

I decided to finally get up so I gently untangled myself from Shay even though I could stay in that position for years.

I covered her back up with my silk sheets and fluffy comforter.

I go to the bathroom before brushing my teeth. After that, I quietly go into my closet and grab a hoodie because it's colder than a mothafucka.

I slipped it on and left my room before I closed my door so Shay can sleep.

I turned the heater on.

I realized that I left my phone in the living room so I checked it to see a bunch of unimportant shit.

I fold up the blankets on the floor from last night.

I than go into my kitchen and make myself a pepperoni hot pocket, it's too cold to be standing in the kitchen tryna make some breakfast.

I than go into the living room so I could lay my long ass on the couch to watch BET while eating my hot pocket.

I guess I ended up falling asleep because I woke up to see Shay playing with my curls, trying to wake me up...

Shay POV

I wake up to see that I'm by myself in the bed, I feel around for Carter and he's not there.

He must be somewhere around here...

I sat up and looked at the clock to read 12:19p.m. I than remembered that I have a doctor's appointment for my foot so I had to get up to leave.

I strap my boot back onto my cast before I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush that I keep in my purse.

I made sure that I looked atleast half decent. I put my sundress into my purse and than made my way to the living room.

I than look to my right to see Carter asleep on the couch with the t.v. on, I smile as I started to make my way towards the door to put my sandal on my good foot.

Carter POV

She was crouched down to my eye level...

"I have to go because I have a doctor's appointment in 30 minutes for my foot but I'm gonna go shower, change and than come back to get the food and stuff" I stared at her as she talked, because I was tired and because she was so beautiful, especially on the morning I nodded my head as she smiled warmly at me.

"Oh! And sorry that I gotta jack your clothes" she laughed out a little bit, gesturing my clothes on her body.

I just sleepily laughed at her.

"It's alright" I spoke.

"I'll call or text you when I'm on my way" she said with a small smile.

I smiled back before I thought to myself for a second.

"Hold up" I said as I got up and walked into my room. I went into my closet and I grabbed a folded hoodie and gave it to her as I sat on the bed.

She smiled and looked at it before she took it out of my hands as I began rubbing my tired eyes.

"Thank youuuuu" she says while softly laughing as she set her purse down to put the hoodie on.

I stopped rubbing my eyes.

After putting it on, she kissed my forehead.

"Now go back to sleep" she whispered. I watched her as she walked out of my room with her purse in her hand.

I heard her unlock and than lock my front door before closing it.... She was gone.

I know this is gonna sound dumb as fuck but I miss her already... It ain't that common to find a down ass female. I'm a OG, I shouldn't be sounding like a bitch... but it ain't soundin like a bitch if it's 100. It is what it is.

I ain't gon sit here and lie and say that I don't be thinking about finding a ROD to settle down with someday but all bitches want me for nowadays is my money.

I got up to make sure both locks on my door was locked.

I turn off the t.v. and light before I made my way back to my room. I barely even noticed that my bed is perfectly made.

I laugh to myself a little and shake my head slightly.

Shay m'f Williams 😌

Oh shit!! I remember her last name 😳, I need to go back to sleep because I'm trippin.

I got on the side that she was sleeping on and fall into a deep slumber...

Shay POV

His grey eyes in the light is gon be the death of me 😍😭.

Let me get it together...

I made it out to my car in the cold rain before I start driving to my apartment.

I get there and Alisha still want there.

I texted her to make sure she was alright and she said she was having the best sex of her life.... Only Alisha smh.

I took a shower and did my hygiene routine.

I slipped on a bra and pantie set, a pair of purple Victoria's Secret sweatpants with one of my white hoodies. I than put my hair in a loose bun with some strands coming down my face.

I put on 1 fuzzy sock and Ugg boot on my good foot before I made my way out the door, but not before grabbing 3 fruit snacks.

I didn't have time to eat and who gets too old for fruit snacks? ....I'll wait.

I grabbed my purse and made it to my car without getting soaked. I drove to the hospital and checked in so I could see my surgeon.

I was about 5 minutes late but they wasn't trippin so I waited about 15 minutes before they called my name.

I got up and greeted the nurse.

She led me to a quiet room in the orthopedic wing as we conversed. A couple minutes later, my adorable surgeon came in.

"Hello Miss Shay" she says smiling and coming into the room with a clip board and my x-rays.

"Hey Dr. Stevens" I reply smiling.

She makes me feel comfortable and not anxious.

Dr. Stevens was a beautiful white woman with beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous dark reddish, slightly brown hair who looked very young.

"How have you been?" She asked me as she looked at the clipboard papers.

"Good" I reply.

She examined my leg.

"Any pain?" She asks.

"Yes, but it's getting better" I say while laughing a little.

"It appears so, usually people who have gone through this surgery, aren't walking until atleast almost 3 weeks after" she says while smiling at me.

I smile to myself.

"Have you been getting nauseous or dizzy occasionally?" She asked.

"Nope" I replied smiling.

She laughed a little at my reaction "Good, that means that your body took the blood transfusion well".

I was happy to hear good news.

"That's good" I responded.

"We'll I'm gonna make your next appointment in 4 weeks and vthat's when I'm going to take the cast off. I can tell just by looking at your leg that your foot is healing wonderfully" She says. "You are making tremendous progress young lady" she said before she smiled at me.

She wrote some things down on her clipboard and than handed me a card.

"Call my office if anything unexpected happens sweetie" she says while smiling warmly and opening up the door for me.

"Thank you very much Dr. Stevens. I appreciate everything that you do for me" I say while giving her a hug... She didn't expect it but she hugged back.

I began to walk out.

"That's a very respectful young lady right there" I heard her say to someone.

I snickered a little.

I made my way out to the car. It was STILL raining.

I dial Carter's number.

I watch the rain go down my window while waiting for him to answer. He picks up after a couple rings.

And my stomach gets all tingly.

"Hello" he answers.

"Heyyyy" I say to him which causes him to laugh.

"Did I wake you up?" I ask with a small laugh.

"Naw, I woke up like 20 minutes ago" he says.

"You at your apartment?" I ask, hoping he says yes.

"Yea" he says.

"Okay. I'm coming" I say almost excited.

He laughed a little.

"I'll be here" he says.

"Okay. Bye" I say.

I heard him quietly snicker again. "Bye".

I must have sounded like a excited little ass kid or somethin. Oh well.

I began to recite the directions to Carter's apartment that he had given me the day before.

I pull up about 45 minutes later instead of 30 because of the heavy rain and traffic.

I realized when I was getting out that I only ate 2 fruit snacks so I grabbed the other 1 and my purse before I tried to race up to Carter's apartment.

I knocked on the door and he came to the door dressed in black true religion pants and a grey Nike hoodie and black socks on.

"Are you gonna come in or are you gonna stare? I mean it is cold" He asked while laughing.

I didn't even realize I was staring.

"Boy please" I said while trying not to blush while playfully hitting his hard chest before walking past him.

I put my purse and single fruit snack down on the table. As I bent over to take my Ugg boot off, I heard the door close.

I began standing up when I heard my fruit snack being snatched off the table. I seen Carter running into the living room.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"I will fight you for that fruit snack" I say.

He opened it and ate one as he sat on the couch and placed his feet on the coffee table while smiling.

"No, you won't" he said while chewing another one.

"I won't?" I asked with my eyebrows raised while walking closer.

"Nope" he responded.

"Mmhmmm. Hold on" I say as I pretend like I'm gonna fix my boot as he looks down at the fruit snacks to grab another one but I put my arms around his shoulders and neck as he curled his body up to make a cage around the fruit snacks while laughing.

"Boy if you don't give me my fruit snacks" I said in his ear as I tried to reach around his mid-stomach to get them.

We were both laughing before we ended up on the floor with me on top of his back with the fruit snacks outstretched above his head.

I reached out and got them from his big hand.

"Yessss" I said while laughing before letting out a breath.

"I gave them to you" he said seconds later, while chuckling underneath me.

"Do not ever in your life, play with my fruit snacks" I say in his ear, as a playful threat.

I began to get off of him as he spoke.

"That will never happen again" he said while chuckling.

"Yea right" I said while standing up and going to where he was sitting before putting my feet on the table.

I than sat there smiling at him.

"Your somethin else" he said shaking his head with a small smile.

He got up and sat on the other end of the couch as he comfortably put his feet in my lap.

"What are you watching?" I asked while popping a fruit snack into my mouth.

"I'm still tryna find somethin to watch" he said as he flipped through channels before I reached over and snatched the remote out of his hand.

"You gon be the death of me girl" he said shaking his head to himself.

"Mmhmm" I say.

He shook his head once more.

After scrolling through channels for a minute, I looked down at his feet for a second.

"Dayyyuuumm. You got some big ass feet" I said laughing.

"No I don't. I'm size 5" he said with a blank face while looking at the t.v.

I gave him the "really nigga" look and we both busted out laughing.

"13" he said. "I'm 6'3... 6'4, what can I say".

"True.... Atleast they don't stink" I said with a laugh and shrug.

"Girl..." He laughed out to himself at my comment.

"..... So what's up with the foot Miss Ladie?" He asked.

"Oh, my surgeon said that she's gonna take off my cast in a month because my foot is healing well. My body took the blood transfusion instead of declining. And that people usually start walking almost a month after the surgery that I had" I said.

"Ohhh shitttt. I see you" he said while smiling warmly to me.

I laughed.

"... Speaking of, you remember that night?" I said in a more serious tone as I directed my attention to my foot before back to him.

"Yea. Why?" He asks.

"Why do you keep a strap on you?" I ask.

I felt him slightly tense up before he spoke.

"Protection" he than spoke.

I wasn't buying it.

"Your tall and your buff, why would you need a gun on you all the time?" I asked.

"Just because, I guess" he smirked to himself.

"Did that guy know you?" I asked curiously.

"He knows OF me" he said.

"What's that suppose to mean" I asked.

"That I'm known around L.A." he said while side eyeing me.

I didn't say anything. I hope he's not into nothing bad. Maybe I'm just trippin.

I wasn't gonna push it but I'm gonna find out eventually.

We sat there in a comfortable silence for a minute.

"Thank you for sleeping with me Carter" I say with a small smile.

"Anytime babygirl" he replied.

I look at him to see him messing with his sleeve, he said something so small, so nonchalantly... like he meant it.

I began to blush so I looked away.

"Why you do that?" He asked me second later.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Turn your face away while you blushin" he said smiling warmly at me.

"I'm not" I said while trying to tame the red on my face.

"Your too pretty to be looking away while your blushin. Stop hiding that beautiful face" he said while changing the channel.

I studied him again to see if he was genuine and serious, I could tell that he was because he was so nonchalant again about it.

I was in my thoughts when he spoke.

"When did you and Alisha start sleeping like that anyway?" He asked curiously.

I laughed a little.

"I don't even know, now that I think about it.... We've slept like that for years though" I say.

He nodded his head in understanding.

"What did Alisha tell you last night?" I asked him, thinking about what he said about their phone call last night.

"That I needed to sleep with you in order for you to go to sleep & actually stay asleep. And that she would've been picked you up if you didn't call her..... Oh! And she explained to me how you must trust me a lot in order to cry infront of me or even bigger, actually stay here" he said with a small smile, eyeing me.

Fuck....

I looked at him and started laughing... I tried not to blush.

"Is that true?" He asked.

"Ummm...." I say twisting up my mouth. "I suppose so" I say with a small smile to myself...

I just came to the realization... I never really thought about it because I like being around Carter but I didn't realize how much I showed that I trusted him, without even noticing it myself.

I pulled out my phone and started texting Alisha.

"Who you texting?" He asked while looking at the t.v.

"Nobody" I said while typing 'I'm gonna beat yo ass hoe 😑'.

Seconds later, he snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Really nigga?" I said.

Seconds later he asked.

"You gon beat her ass for what?" He said laughing. "For telling me to sleep with you?" He added.

"No" I lied.

He looked at me and laughed a little.

"Alisha has a boy toy so now I don't have a cuddle buddy anymore" I thought outloud but didn't care.

"Why can't I be it?" Carter disrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Why can't I be your little cuddle buddy or whatever you wanna call it?.... You said you trust and feel safe around me right? I won't try anything" He said truthfully.

I thought about it for a second.

"You would do that?" I asked curiously and slightly shocked.

"Anything for my Pookie" he said while laughing.

"Oh my gosh" I said laughing as if I didn't feel atleast a little special of the nickname he gave me. "I guess you can be if you want to...." I added while trying not to act like it wasn't cute that he offered.

He grinned before he went back to my phone.

I got lost in my thoughts and forgot he had my phone for a minute.

"Look at all these pictures" he said while I could see his thumb scrolling. I didn't even care, I didn't have the energy to fight for it.

"Come on give it back" I said as I tried to reach for it lazily.

Carter POV

I see pictures of her and her friends in dresses..... and her friends ain't got SHIT on Shay's body, goddamn.

Her face is beautiful as fuck too.

She doesn't talk to dudes like..... at all. I KNOW niggas try to holla at her. Her body, style, personality and overall being, is too attractive to pass up. She has about 3 guy contacts in her phone, including me so that's DEFINITELY a plus.

I was scrolling through her pictures again when the phone was suddenly snatched out of my hand.

"You don't talk to any girls?" She asked randomly.

"Nope" I said nonchalantly.

"Why not?" She asked me confused.

I shrugged.

"I don't know" I said.

"Something doesn't add up" she said with a laugh.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Let's just be honest. Your very attractive.... You have a nice body, you don't live in your parents' basement and your very caring, respectful and super nice. What's the catch?" she said with a laugh while looking at me.

I was flattered by the characteristics that she used to describe me.

"There isn't one" I said while glancing from the t.v. before looking at her.

"You don't talk to any niggas?" I asked curiously.

"You don't talk to any females?" She asked mocking me.

"Forreal though" I said.

"Nope. I don't think I'll ever find anybody" she shrugged it off like it wasn't anything.

'I'm right here' was what I wanted to say but I couldn't.

"That's too bad" I said going back to the t.v.

"Why is that?" She challenged.

I shrugged.

"Because a woman like you deserves everything" I say truthfully.

Seconds later, she replied.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked, giving me her full attention now.

"I mean.... You deserve to get a foot massage after a long day at work. You deserve a huge diamond ring on that finger" I said gesturing to her left hand. "The last name of a man that loves you to the moon and back.... Twice. And lastly, someone who makes love to you so passionately that you can't even go to work the next day, because your so worn out from the night before..." I spoke. I than looked at her to see that she's completely in lust of what I just said.

"Just a thought.... I guess" I said as I shrugged and looked back at the t.v., looking at the channels.

I could still feel her looking at me... She must have never heard such genuine words come out of a man's mouth before.

She looked away and sat there absorbing what I just said.

"Well, I have never met anybody who would be willing to do all that for me so it wou-" She began but I cut her off.

"I would" I said looking her dead in her eyes.

She was speechless.

I just looked away... She wasn't really suppose to respond to that.

She changed the subject as I grabbed my phone to text Ky about the trap.

"You coming to the BBQ?" She asked, regaining her composure.

"Are you inviting me?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Yesss" she sang.

"When is it?" I asked.

"This Saturday." She replied.

"I'll come through" I said.

"Okay" she said while picking my feet up to get up, than setting them back down on the couch.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I gotta get this food back to the house" she says while opening my freezer.

I began to get up "I can do it".

She held her hand up to stop me.

"I got it" she spoke.

I didn't budge. I slipped my Nike slides on as she got the bags.

I grabbed her keys and put them in my pocket.

I than unlocked and opened the door, I turn around to see Shay standing with her arms crossed over her chest with 1 hip popped out.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

Prepared for a battle....I ran around her and grabbed atleast 12 bags and dashed outside while laughing.

I found her car and unlocked before putting the groceries in it.

I jogged back up to my apartment to see Shay trying to get down the stairs with about 8 bags in her hands.

I go up to her to grab them from her hands but she moves away.

"I told you I got it" she said while taking the last steps. I don't even budge...

She's too damn stubborn.

I follow her to her car before I stand at the corner of the trunk with my legs and arms crossed while I stare at her.

She started putting the bags in the trunk until she noticed my gaze at her.

"What?" She said with a quick glance.

"Why are you so stubborn?" I asked her curiously.

"I'm not that stubborn" she says.

I chuckle a little as I looked at the rain drops hitting the pavement.

"You should let a REAL man do shit for you" I say while looking at her.

She gave me a side eye but continued doing what she's doing, so I just shook my head and went back up to my apartment to get the rest of the groceries.

I grabbed them before bringing them back down to her car...

Shay POV

I heard the sound of grocery bags coming closer to me as I continued to assemble the bags.

I see Carter's black hoodie extend to place the bags in the back. I was busy assembling all the groceries when I feel somebody come up behind me and wrap there strong arms around my shoulders and place their head in my neck.

I instantly jump up.

I heard a chuckle and of course it was obviously Carter.

"Relax" He whispered.

I relaxed, knowing it was him.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He asked in my ear.

"I'm not" I lied.

"How come you don't let a real nigga do anything for you?" He asked, I could feel his warm breath against my ear, causing me to shiver.

He must have noticed my reaction because he chuckled against my skin.

"I'm too independent for all that" I said while trying to distract myself from his package that was closely pressed against my ass.

Idgaf what NOBODY say, ALL females like that 😍. Yasss.

"You gotta let me in Shay" he said seriously.

I sighed and slid my hands down my face.

"I already have...." I said while looking at the wet pavement. I'm VERY guarded. I don't even stay at certain family members houses so to stay with him was new to me... But I loved every second of it.

"How much you wanna bet your gonna fall in love with me?" He said smiling against my neck.

I was caught off guard by his question.

"I guarantee that I won't" I say with attitude.

"Bet me than" he says.

"How much?" I say not backing down.

"$2,000" he replies.

"Deal. I can't wait to take your money" I say confidently.

I agreed so quickly because it's not gonna be nothing, I know for a fact that I'm not.

"You sound so sure about that" he said while I could feel him smiling in my neck.

"I am" I say.

"Mmhmmm" he said against my ear while smiling.

I laughed before I pushed him back with my arm.

"Boy stoppppp" I than began to go back to sorting my groceries while trying not to smile.

I glanced at him next to me when he started to speak again.

"We'll see about that" he says with a sexy grin.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I'll be back, I need to get my purse" I say.

He nodded and closed my trunk door as I began to make my way back up to his apartment.

I opened the door and grabbed my purse before I made my way back out into the rain to see Carter still there.

I walked past him to the driver's side. I opened the door, put my purse on the passenger seat...

I was about to get in but than I heard a voice.

"Dang I can't even get a hug, a kiss .... Something" Carter says with a small smile with his hands in his pockets.

I laughed a little to myself before I turned completely around to give him a hug and a kiss.

I tred to get on my tippy toes and reach out to his neck. He lowered his tall body down so I could reach him as he wrapped his arms around my lower back.

I could've stayed like that forever but it was raining, plus I had food that had to be in the freezer.

I kissed his cheek.

"You better come to the BBQ on Saturday" I say before I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"I might" he said as he slightly smirked.

I laugh a little as I shook my head.

"Imma beat you..." I talked off smiling, while turning around to get in my jeep.

"You want round 2?" He asked motioning to his apartment making me giggle and shake my head.

"Get home safe" he said with a smile before he closed my door after I put my seat belt on.

I smiled warmly to myself and started up my jeep and before I started on my way...

Carter POV

I think I can teach her how to love again, even if it's not with me... We just gonna have to see, but for now I ain't worried about it.

I meant every single word I said to her earlier. The difference about me and a lot of niggas is simply that I don't lie.... Unless it's for somebody else's good and even than, it's still hard for me to lie.

I only spit that real. It's all I know how to speak 💯

I want to know more about her. I want to get to know her like nobody has ever got to know her.

I smiled while thinking about her as I headed back up to my apartment.

I had to watch my dick for a minute when I was behind her. I had to think of an saggy old lady for a minute, feel me?

I'm definitely gonna come through the BBQ that she's throwing.

I got back into my spot and was quickly bored... I eventually decided to count the money that I kept in a safe in my wall since I haven't counted in a couple of days.

I'm still SO pissed at what she told me about this bitch made nigga who puts his hands on females. I'm WAITING to get my licks on this nigga. Believe that 😤. I can't wait to take out my anger at the trap. I get heated all over again from just THINKING about another man putting his hands on Shay.

Zechariah POV

I called Shay and Alisha to see what they were up to and they filled me in with everything that has happened... I'm still in shock.

Shay is SO damn guarded, almost to the point of annoyance but at the same time, it's understandable because of what she's gone through with that pussyass mothafucka Dante.

I'm at the house with them right now.

"Bitch you in love" Alisha said to Shay while on her phone at the dining table.

I laid on the couch with grey sweatpants and a black fishnet shirt on while Shay made pasta in the kitchen as she stood in in booty shorts and a tank top with no bra on.

Alisha was wearing tight capris with a big t-shirt, also with no bra on.

They say that I'm the only guy that they don't care about not wearing a bra around. I mean I doooo have a fineass man at home y'all ;). Shay wears bras sometimes but Alisha just don't give a fuck who's around lol.

"No I'm not!!" Shay yells while laughing.

"I honestly don't think that it will be anything more than friends.... He is attractive as fuck though" Shay said while slightly daydreaming as she stirred the pasta.

"Bullshittttt nigga" Alisha said.

"Why you lying?" I asked her as I continued to send sexual texts to my boo... I'm definitely getting me some tonight y'all.

"When he ain't got no shirt on y'all...." Shay trailed off to bite her knuckles with her eyes closed.

I laughed as Alisha shook her head.

"So what y'all gonna do.... Be bestfriends and that's it?" I asked.

"Yea" she shrugged.

"I know yo ass feelin this nigga" Alisha said while getting up.

"You still fucking with that nigga you met at he club?" I asked Alisha since she was on her phone damn near the whole night.

"No" she lied while smiling as she slumped on the couch beside me.

"Y'all been busy makin babies?" I ask smiling.

"Yes bitchhhh" she says, causing me & Shay to bust out laughing.

"Well atleast y'all getting some action" Shay says.

Alisha and I smacked our lips at the same time.

"BITCH CARTER IS FEELIN YOU!!!" Alisha yells.

"You could've BEEN HAD you some girl....Over here actin like you got the body of a Chinese boy or somethin" I added as I trailed off.

Shay laughed. "I don't like him like that y'all!!"

"Mmmhmm" I said.

"We'll see how y'all interact at the BBQ" Alisha said.

We sat there laughing, joking, gossiping and messing around for the rest of the night like we usually do....

Carter POV
Hours Later

I looked at the time after counting close to $300,000. It's not bad for a week's pay.

I called Ky's goofyass.

"Aye blood, I'm going to the trap in a minute, just to check up on shit. That nigga still in the basement?" I asked.

"Yea, that nigga still there. I'm on my way right now" he said.

"Ight blood" I say. "And call in everybody so we can check and deliver" I add.

"Ight bruh. 1" he said before we ended the call.

'Check and deliver' is when we go to another trap and set their leader's ass up by taking out their whole trap house, stealing all the money, drugs and guns.

I began to change clothes.

I took a shower and changed before I grabbed my bulletproof vest that I keep in my closet and stepped outside into the cold weather.

I decided on my all black Audi R8 instead of my crispy white, 2015 Bentley Mulsanne... I only have 2 cars because I live in an apartment, feel me? There ain't space for all that.

Also, why would I buy a house for just myself? The fuck.

My apartment is designated from the trap for a reason. The only nigga from the street game that knows where I live is Ky but that's been my roll dog since I was in diapers.

I hopped in my car and drove the 50 minute distance to the main trap house that's in the middle of the woods. There's 3 more traps scattered around that I check up on occasionally.

I got out to walk up to the abandoned house. I nodded at the guard while walking past him. I made my way up the stairs and to my office.

I nod at the guard there also as I walk in.

I closed the door, open the safe with all the guns and spread them all out on my desk. I come out of my office and down the stairs to go see what's been going on in the packaging room.

I nod at the guard and opened the door to see 5 niggas packaging coke, heroin, weed, pills, guns and everything else.

I hold up the merchandise and examine it closely.

I only carry the best the best.

"Y'all niggas doin good blood" I spoke while I put the 1 kilo, taped up bag of cocaine that's worth $25,000 in street price, back on the table.

"Thank you boss" they say in unison.

I walked down into the basement, but not without nodding at the guards along the way to see Marcos, a dumbass nigga who was sent to come up on my squad and steal my money.

There was fences around the inside of the basement and he was chained to the cement wall... He had only been there for 2 days.

He was in his drawers and beaten.

I just wanted to see what he looked like for now... I was gonna deal with him later because I had to make this money, I can deal with that nigga later.

I walked back into my office and Ky is in there with the squad.

We make our game plan, strapped up, put our bulletproof vests on and hopped in the SUVS.

We drove to the spot...

We killed all the guards that surrounded the spot with the silencer. We spread out to cover all of the corners and spots around the house.

Ky and I were at the front door. I gave him the signal and kicked the old wood door down. I held my gun up as we all rushed in.

We killed all the naked females walking around and went straight to Marcos's boss, Paul. He sent Marcos to try to hit up our corner sellers to cop their drugs and send a message to me, which was a threat that he would take over my trap.

That's a problem. This mothafucka must not know me.

There was a fat black body guard infront of his office. I capped him, he fell with a loud thud.

I kicked open the door with my niggas behind me.

I seen Paul in his office by himself. I start laughing as my team quickly filled the room.

Paul is a a median weight Puerto Rican man who's about 50 years old & has grey facial hair.

He sat there cursing under his breath.

"Well well well..... Look who it is" I say while putting my gun in my waistband as my team tied him to his chair.

"The fuck you want mothafucka!?" He yelled.

I laughed as I began walking towards him. I stopped laughing and punched him in his mouth, splitting his lip wife open and making his mouth bleed.

I punched him again but this time in the jaw. His head snapped to the side instantly.

"I DON'T TAKE DISRESPECT LIGHTLY MOTHAFUCKA!!!" I yelled.

He laughed and his teeth were covered in blood. He than spit his bloody ass spit in my face. Making me HEATED.

I pull my gun out and shot him in the dick causing him to scream like a little bitch.

I than wiped the spit out of my face.

I some how managed to think about Shay's ex boyfriend and than I shot him in the stomach. I than shot him in both kneecaps and feet.

I had to let my mind wander for a minute or else I was gonna just kill ole' dude on spot.

He was crying and screaming in pain.

"Shut the FUCK UP!!" I yelled. He listened. "You can't even take it like a man, blood" I say.

"You should've KNOWN that I wasn't the mothafuckin one" I said with a sinister laugh.

"What the fuck you thought this was?!" Ky asked Paul.

"I needed the money" he said while crying.

"Shut the fuck up" I said as I looked at him in disgust.

"My crew is gonn-" Paul got cut off-

"Where yo crew at now nigga?!" Ky yelled.

He coughs up blood "I-I'm sorry" he says while stuttering.

"We don't take sorries in blood territory, my nigga" I say "Don't fuck with mines" I say while holding my gun up and vshooting him in the head.

His blood splattered everywhere.

"Clean this shit up. I don't have time for lyin ass niggas" I said while walking towards the door.

I went back outside with Ky, DJ, Marquez and Double R.

I met DJ's dreadheaded ass and Marquez's dark self, back in high school. They some cool cats. We all about getting this money and trying to survive so we work well together.

Double R is just somebody that I met awhile back who wanted to be in the game. I gave him a couple of tests to prove how serious he was and if he could do the job. It took him about 2 years until I actually let him in on my squad duties.

Trust ain't given 💯

Anyways, the rest of the niggas stayed to clean up, steal everything and light their trap on fire so their was no evidence.

I still don't know why people wanna fuck with me. This wasn't even a big deal either this was an everyday thing. But when it came to Bloods vs. Crips.... THAT'S when niggas lost they lives.

I think that I'll drop the game maybe one day but not now, the money is SO damn good.

We got back to the trap before I gave all my niggas daps and their money that we split from doing the run.

I hopped in my whip and started the 50 minute drive out of the woods and back to my apartment. I was tired a'f. I looked at the time on my stove that read 2:56 a.m.

I sighed as I took my shoes off.

I put my phone on the charger by my nightstan before I went into my bathroom and took off the bloody clothes. I put them in a trash bag and tied it up along with my bulletproof vest.

I stripped myself naked. I turned the water on and waited for it to get hot. I hopped in the steamy shower and let my thoughts take over.

After about 30 minutes in the shower, I got out, put some boxers and basketball shorts on, did my hygiene routine, put cocoa butter on and get into the kitchen.

I looked at the clock and it was way past 3 in the morning.

I decide on some Mac'N'Cheese. I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while. I know how to cook, I just don't have the time but when I visit my momma, you KNOW she throw it down....

After eating that, I washed my dishes and put them in the dish washer. I turn all the lights off, than make sure the door and balcony is locked.

I went back into my room to brush my teeth.

I turned all the lights off, than grabbed my phone off the charger. I checked some things and put it back on the charger. I than laid back on my bed.... Alone.

This is one of them times when I need a downass female. Sometimes I feel like... like 'What is all this for if I can't be happy?' The trap is koo and everything but I've been doing the same shit since I was 11 years old. I started my own hustle so I wouldn't have to see my parents struggle anymore.

I wanna settle down sometime in life and I know I'm not gonna be able to do that while still in the game... Imma have to figure it out.

30 votes to continue :).
Sorry that this chapter was lightweight boring but the next chapter is the BBQ :).

Quick question: Do you guys like my long chapters or do you want me to cut them down a little bit? Comment your answer please 💋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...
312K 24.4K 44
One mistake at work lands Maya Knight paying off a debt in the hands of a troubled, wealthy, and undeniably attractive man. But the real debt, she so...
6K 281 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...
Real Love By Nelly

Teen Fiction

7.5K 105 31
Shayna had it all. She had a perfect boyfriend, great friends, and anything she wanted she had it. She can even make you crumble with a look in her e...