Breaking Free

By Irish_Wolves

By:greywarden After meeting with Dumbledore a lot of things don't make sense so harry goes to the goblins for... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Epilogue

6

5.4K 193 41
By Irish_Wolves

That announcement left room in shock for several minutes before Madam Bones was able to get control of herself and asked the young lord for proof of these crimes. Harry happily done so and provided the bank statements which implemented Ron, Ginny and Molly Weasley as well as Severus Snape. He also handed Madam Bones his ability list to show on the blocks placed on him by Dumbledore.

After the proof was submitted Madam Bones told him it would take her a month to build up her case against the headmaster and to make himself ready to testify when his day in court comes.

The next order of business would be announcing the young lord of 8 houses in the Wizengamot in such a way that it would leave Chief Warlock Dumbledore off balance as well as cripple the lights voting block as Dumbledore had been voting as proxy for the Potter and Gryffindor seats for the last 15 years.

When the meeting was finished hours later everyone was satisfied that at the Wizengamot meeting on the 21st July would be very entertaining if nothing else.

-Oo0oO-

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, supreme Mugwump of the ICW, Order of Merlin first class and Grand Sorcerer was seething in his office.

It started the evening the Hogwarts Express left for London. All of his devices that he'd been repairing since Potter had destroyed them in what he called a 'childish temper tantrum' (Ignoring the fact that the boy's godfather just died, Voldemort had tried to possess him and Dumbledore had finally told the boy the prophecy) suddenly stopped working.

Device tied to privet drives wards – stopped working

Device tied to the Horcrux in Harry's head – stopped working

Device tied to the multiple blocks on Harry's magic – stopped working

Device tied to the mail ward on Harry – stopped working

Device tied to Hedwig – Destroyed

Dumbledore immediately called for a meeting of the Order of the Phoenix. 15 minutes later the elder Weasleys, Kingsley Schacklebolt, Tonks, Remus Lupin, Professor McGonagall, Severus Snape, Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody, Emmeline Vance and Mundungus Fletcher had arrived in his office.

"What's this about Albus?" Growled the scarred master auror.

"I fear something has happened to our young Mr Potter" Dumbledore said in his fake sad grandfather persona.

"WHAT! BUT PROFESSOR WHATS HAPPENED TO HIM?! WHAT IF YOU-KNOW-WHO HAS HIM?!" Molly Weasley screeched out, not out of concern for the last Potter but because off all the work she's put into stealing the Potter fortune.

"Well seeing as Severus has not been called to the Dark Lords side yet it suggests that young Mr Potter has not been captured by Tom." Dumbledore calmly stated. "Now I believe this to be something of a rebellion on Mr Potters part so he'll either be at one of his friends' houses or in Diagon Alley. Arthur, Molly I would appreciate it if you went home and waited for Harry, and tell Ronald and Ginevra that if they receive an owl to tell you. Remus, Nymphadora" here Tonks' hair turned a vicious red "I would like you two to traverse Diagon Alley for the next week to see if he turns up there. Mundungus if you would watch Knocturn alley just in case, Severus alert me immediately if the Dark Lord calls you. Everyone else will keep a watch on Hogsmeade as well as Longbottom hall, the Rook (Lovegood house) and Miss Granger's house in Kensington." With that dismissal everyone went to their patrol routes in the hopes of Mr Potter.

-Oo0oO-

"WORMTAIL! GET IN HERE!" Voldemort shouted out from his throne room in Malfoy Manor.

The door was shoved open as Wormtail AKA Peter Pettigrew ran through the door towards his master.

"Y-yes master?" the rat whimpered after he'd kissed the hem of Voldemort's robe.

The dark lord gave him a look of disgust as he shouted "WHERE IS POTTER?"

"I d-don't know m-my lord, our spies in the order say they-y haven't found him e-eihter" Wormtail stuttered out.

"Our spies wormtail?" the dark lord drawled out in a dangerous voice.

"N-no my lord your spies, always your spies my lord" the rat quickly said.

"Good to know you remembered Wormtail, now FIND ME POTTER"

The rat ran as fast as he could to escape his masters ire.

"Oh and wormtaill?"

The rat turned around "" Y-yes my lord?"

"CRUCIO!"

Pettigrews screams echoed for miles around the county surrounding Malfoy Manor.

-Oo0oO-

After Harry had woke up on the morning of July 4th and started the tiring work up placing up a small brick wall as a starter for his Occlumency barriers he decided it was time to visit Emrys castle.

Gathering up all his belongings in the Peverell trunk pendant he removed his holly and phoenix feather wand placed it on the Emrys lordship ring and clearly stated "Emrys Castle".

A hook behind the navel and he was off, already spinning across the country. He landed as gracefully as always, which is to say in a heap on the ground.

He'd landed in the courtyard at the front of the castle. The stone of Emrys castle was beige, and was clearly built to be able to defend against sieges. To his right there was a keep positioned on a hill. The castle had two entrances to it across a moat that surrounded the castle along with several towers lined across the wall that would've been used for archers to provide support in the castle and against external attacks.

However before he could continue to look at the castle he was cut off by a large squawk from behind him. Jumping behind he was face to beak with a large griffin. The Griffin had golden beak and talons with the feathers around its face pure white and the feathers from his neck down were a dark brown overall giving it a very majestic look.

Remembering his lessons with Buckbeak the Hippogriff harry stared in the eyes without blinking and bowed down low. After a minute of intense staring the Griffin finally bowed and went off in another direction with several other griffins. There was also a phoenix flying around the estate as well that was the opposite in colours to Hedwig, meaning that the immortal creature had a black feathered chest and white wingtips.

Continuing to look at the castle he found that it wasn't large by any means, maybe 1/10 of the size of Hogwarts castle. Going through the main doors you would find yourself in the entrance hall which had doors on the left and right hand side as well as a grand staircase that led to the second floor. As Harry entered the castle he went through the right hand doors which lead to the large dining area, which could maybe seat 100 people.

Carrying on through another door found harry in the greenhouse. However this wasn't a simple greenhouse like the ones found at Hogwarts, no this one was two storeys tall with all types of plants from mundane and peaceful to magical and dangerous.

Through another door Harry found a private study for the master of the house, which was filled with scrolls an random bits of parchment along with a journal titled 'The grand life of Myrddin Emrys: Mage, Advisor, Friend, Master and Husband'.

Across the hall from the study was a library with empty bookcases, several desks and 6 empty portraits located around the room. Thinking of hiring goblins later to copy all of the libraries that he has in his vaults for this personal library later he carried on to the other rooms.

Reaching the entrance hall again Harry entered the doors on the left hand side doors he reached the guest bedrooms and another set of stairs. As it turned out this entire wing of the castle was filled with guest bedrooms.

Returning to the entrance hall again and going up the grand staircase again to find three rooms. One was a large exercise room for sparring (both muggle and magical) which he would fill with modern exercise equipment later. The second room was another private study with another empty bookcase. The final room was the master bedroom filled with a king sized bed in a variety of colours from the Hogwarts houses from Blue to bronze, green to silver, gold to red and yellow to black. There were also a couple of sofas and recliner chairs surrounding the fireplace. Again there were several empty portraits.

(AN: I KNOW I DIDN'T DO IT JUSTICE BUT I WAS ATTEMPTING TO DESCRIBE WARWICK CASTLE IN EXTERNAL APPERANCE.)

Returning to the private study on the second floor Harry found a book labelled 'Emrys Castle: Wards, Secrets and More'.

Opening the book the first chapter described how to key yourself into the wards. Following the books instructions Harry went to the entrance hall and shouted "I, HARRY JAMES POTTER-EMRYS CLAIM THIS CASTLE AND ITS WARDS AS THE MAGICAL OF HEIR OF MYRDDIN EMRYS, SO MOTE IT BE".

The sudden rush of information from the wards sent harry stumbling to the ground clutching his head while his mind sorted out the new information.

"Well that sucked" Harry said aloud to no one in particular. However he could of sworn he heard the chirping laughter of a bird over his familiar bond he shared with Hedwig but.. 'no I must be imagining it' harry thought to himself.

Going back to the study he was shocked to see 6 pairs of eyes all staring at him intently.

"You, young man, are late!" Merlin stated.

"Umm… Sorry sir, I've been…"

"STOP! I don't want to hear your excuses! You've lost several weeks of training because of your tardiness" Said Merlin.

"What do you mean by several weeks of training?!" Harry said confused as to how coming two days later than he said he would could possibly equate to missing several weeks.

"Honestly merlin you keep trying to rush ahead without telling the poor lad anything" the lion warlock stated "Now my heir the reason several weeks of training has been lost is because as the Lord of the castle you activate a specific ward which will change the flow of time within the ward, meaning that one day outside will equal one week inside."

"That's incredible, why isn't this common ward?" Harry asked astounded that something like this could ever fall out of favour with Wizards.

"Well I invented it and never told the other wizards how to replicate this feat" Merlin stated proudly.

"While there have been attempts to copy this ward none have come close to completely replicating it, and an added benefit of this ward is that your body will age like it would outside the bubble meaning that when you leave the ward it won't appear to your friends that you've aged at all." The lady Ravenclaw said.

"Amazing"

"Yes, yes everything to do with magic is amazing. Now have you got a plan to deal with your dark lords?" Salazar drawled out.

"Dark lords?" Harry repeated dumbly "You mean there is more than one?"

"Yes you dunderhead, from the sounds of it this Dumbledore person is just as dark as my heir" Salazar shuddered at this "Riddle, but just has a lot more patience to get what he wants."

"Umm.. not a detailed plan no" harry muttered quietly.

"Well come on child! What is your masterful plan!" Salazar goaded whilst Helga chided him for being rude.

"Well so far I plan to take my Wizengamot seats this year and train myself as much as I can this summer before September."

"That's it?" Morgana replied disbelievingly "What's to stop Dumbledore from taking you back to Privet drive and to just train for the summer is the vaguest response I've heard in a long time."

"Well I haven't had a lot of time to think a lot of it through yet" Harry mumbled out.

"Well my boy, I've got a study schedule for you for the next 7 weeks, go get a parchment and quill so you can write it down."

Harry looked around and found a spare piece of parchment and what looked like a phoenix feather quill.

"Right now write this down.." Merlin stated

Monday

7:00-9:00 Physical exercises around the courtyard and sparring against dummies in the practice room

9:00-9:30 Breakfast, shower, etc.

9:30-11:00 Ritual magic with Rowena

11:00 -12:00 Lunch/ Rest

12:00-14:00 Animagus training with Godric

14:00-14:30 Rest

14:30-17:00 Politics with Salazar

17:00-19:00 Charms with Merlin

19:00+ Free time

Tuesday

7:00-09:00Physical exercise around the courtyard and sparring against dummies in the practice room

09:00-9:30 Breakfast, shower, etc.

9:30-11:00 Curses with Morgana

11:00-12:00 Lunch/ Rest

12:00-14:00 Potions with Salazar

14:00-14:30 Rest

14:30-17:00 Healing with Helga

17:19:00 Transfiguration with Godric

19:00+ Free time

Wednesday

7:00-09:00Physical exercise around the courtyard and sparring against dummies in the practice room

09:00-9:30 Breakfast, shower, etc.

9:30-11:00 Staff creation with Helga

11:00-12:00 Lunch/ Rest

12:00-14:00 Animagus training with Godric

14:00-14:30 Rest

14:30-17:00 Curses with Morgana

17:19:00 Ancient Runes with Rowena

19:00+ Free time

Thursday

7:00-09:00Physical exercise around the courtyard and sparring against dummies in the practice room

09:00-9:30 Breakfast, shower, etc.

9:30-11:00 Politics with Salazar

11:00-12:00 Lunch/ Rest

12:00-14:00 Potions with Helga

14:00-14:30 Rest

14:30-17:00 Wandless magic with Merlin

17:19:00 Wards with Rowena

19:00+ Free time

Friday

7:00-09:00Physical exercise around the courtyard and sparring against dummies in the practice room

09:00-9:30 Breakfast, shower, etc.

9:30-11:00 Animagus training with Godric

11:00-12:00 Lunch/ Rest

12:00-14:00 Parsel magic/ dark arts with Salazar

14:00-14:30 Rest

14:30-17:00 Transfiguration with Godric

17:19:00 Ritual magic with Rowena

19:00+ Free time

Friday

7:00-09:00Physical exercise around the courtyard and sparring against dummies in the practice room

09:00-9:30 Breakfast, shower, etc.

9:30-11:00 Potions with Helga

11:00-12:00 Lunch/ Rest

12:00-14:00 Animagus training with Godric

14:00-14:30 Rest

14:30-17:00 Charms with Merlin

17:19:00 Curses with Merlin

19:00+ Free time

Saturday

7:00-09:00Physical exercise around the courtyard and sparring against dummies in the practice room

09:00-9:30 Breakfast, shower, etc.

9:30-11:00 Spell creation with Rowena

11:00-12:00 Lunch/ Rest

12:00-14:00 Occlumency with Morgana

14:00-14:30 Rest

14:30-17:00 Ritual magic with Rowena

17:19:00 Wandless magic with Merlin

19:00+ Free time

Sunday

08:00-09:30 Physical exercise around the courtyard and sparing against dummies in the practice room

09:30+Free time

"Wow" was all Harry could say at the huge schedule

"I know that this seems like a lot Harry but I know you can do this you're strong, magic wouldn't have chosen you as my heir otherwise" Merlin encouraged.

"When do we start" Harry said determined to prove merlin's words about him right.

"Tomorow" Salazar said with an evil chuckle and a wicked grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 876 12
Rewritten ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What happens when Harry knows of Dumbledore's plans? What if before his fifth year he goes into a creature i...
1.6M 38.8K 76
a beating that almost killed Harry fources him into a creature inheritance with an unexpected mate secrets will be revealed enimes become friends fri...
318K 8.7K 37
Harper Potter is a splitting image of her mother Lily Potter, no traces of her father was anywhere on her but with a simple glamor, blocks, potions a...
2.7K 146 13
Harry learns things about his life he never would've before gaining a new family member and reuniting with old ones, coming to terms with people tryi...