𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Από pweetyefua

"Pleaseee...abeg, don't start this morning oo! It won't be funny" I threatened. "And what are you gonna do ab... Περισσότερα

𝟏• 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 🏫
𝟐• 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭👩‍🎓
𝟑• 𝐌𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞😑
𝟓• 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤😈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬♥️
𝟔• 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 😩
𝟖• 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬?🙄
𝟕• 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝😲
𝟏𝟎• 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝟐😰
𝟗• 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫🙄
𝟏𝟏• 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞⛹️‍♀️
𝟏𝟐• 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬🚢
𝟏𝟑• 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫😣
𝟏𝟒• 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💞
𝟏𝟓• 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭👤
𝟏𝟔• 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬😩
𝟏𝟕• 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭😗
𝟏𝟖• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞🎽
𝟏𝟗• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 '𝐃' 𝐃𝐚𝐲! ⛹️
𝟐𝟎• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 '𝐃' 𝐝𝐚𝐲! (𝟐)⛹️‍♀️
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟐𝟏• 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬🙆🏽
𝟐𝟐• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝟐𝟑• 𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.
𝟐𝟒- 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.
𝟐𝟓- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝟐𝟔- 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝟐𝟕- 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞?
𝟐𝟖- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟗- 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 .𝟏.
𝟑𝟎- 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 .𝟐.
𝟑𝟏- 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 .𝟑.
𝟑𝟐- 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝟑𝟑- 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.
𝟑𝟒- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
Sound the Alarm!!!
𝟑𝟓 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝟑𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟕 - 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟖- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭
𝟑𝟗- 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ
𝟒𝟎- 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟒𝟏- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲
𝟒𝟐- 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟒𝟑- 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟒- 𝐅𝐮𝐧
𝟒𝟓- 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟒𝟕- 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟒𝟖- 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨
𝟒𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
𝟓𝟎- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 '𝐋' 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩!!
𝟓𝟐- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬
New Story Alert!!!😗
I saw Justin Bieber!!

𝟒• 𝐙𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞♥️

377 74 41
Από pweetyefua

Hiii👋

How are y'all doing? I hope you are enjoying this book cuz I am.

I...

I need your support guys, help me share and promote this book, twill mean a lot to me🥺

Or do you want me to cry? 😢😭

I know you don't 😌

Simi

The next day, during fifth period, we were free. We all were sitting down and catching cruise in our own way. Suddenly Daniel and Israel ran in looking frightened.

"Everyone! everyone! Mr Patrick dey come oo!" They shouted. Immediately, everybody scattered to their various seats and pretended to read. Then Daniel and Israel started laughing like maniacs.

"Issalie oo! We were just playing" immediately 'God punish you' s and 'Thunder fire you thier 's were hurled at them, accompanied with the Waka sign.

"These foolish boys don't know what to joke about sef" Alice said.

"Don't mind them oo. They don't have work" I replied. Soon the class went back to normal and everybody was calm again. Kathy came in and Nana was about to go out when she bumped into him and nearly fell but he stretched his arm out to grab her by her waist and pulled her up to his chest. They stared at each other and the class went crazy..

"WOW! SEE THE NEWEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR!"

"NATHY2022, WE SHIP YOU OO!"

"AWW, JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THEM, ZEE WORLD COUPLE!"

"WE HAIL UNA OO!"

"KISS NA!"

Kathy blushed while Nana smiled. He let go of her and took her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

Eewww...

"OMO! SEE LOVE OO!"

"TRANSFER THAT KISS TO THE MOUTH NA!"

"ARE Y'ALL OFFICIALLY DATING?!"

"MUMU QUESTION, ABI YA BLIND BA?!"

"OLD MONEY AND PRINCESS BEAUTY!"

"GOD WHEN?!"

I rolled my eyes at the cliché display of love Nana and Kathy were doing. But Alice was looking at them with dreamy eyes.

"Don't tell me you have joined them" I said rolling my eyes

"Not really, but they look perfect together. Most handsome boy with most beautiful girl, the best match!"

Nana and Kathy went to their seat with Daniel and Israel following them like bodyguards.

Bored, I took out my literature note and started reading but the class was too noisy for me to concentrate.

"You guys should keep quiet naw! Let human beings read in peace!" I shouted.

"Oh please, you do not own our mouths. We can talk if we want to" Melinda retorted. I slowly turned my head to face her with a death glare in my eyes.

"Soo, I will not read because you are talking ba?" I asked and folded my arms. Those stupid jokers started drumming on the table.

"Bam! Bam! Level one! Melinda start!" Daniel shouted.

"Well yeah, read and stop acting like the boss around here"

"Wonderful! Wonderful!, Oya Simi, fire your own back"

"I don't act like the boss and you know it. You are the one that does that so please don't provoke me or you're gonna see shit right now"

"Round Two!"

"Me? Provoke you? I wouldn't bring myself to that, after all we are not on the same level. I am pretty, you are not, I am rich, you are not, I got friends, you don't. And you are a bitch" she said and smirked.

"Okay, I warned you" I said and paused before continuing " I am pretty, at least I'm naturally pretty. You call yourself pretty because of the paint on your face".

"Chisos is Lord!"

"Eweeee! Sorry oo!"

"I have money and I'm rich. You might be richer than me but you are not better, so carry your money and gettat of here"

"May God help us!"

"Is too much na!"

"I have friends Melinda, friend s that like me for who I am and not what I have and lastly I AM NOT A BITCH! that should be your middle name"

"Whaaaaaatttt!"

"Holy fada!"

"Mhennn!"

"Are you stupid? Okay you are really foolish, I canno-"

"Abeg gettat" I shunned her with a bored look on my face. The class erupted in cheers and I went to my seat with a smile in my face.

Simi-1

Melinda -0.

___

What a blast!

Simi just fights with everyone 😂 I wonder what her deal is..

See ya!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

24.2K 8.4K 57
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬; 𝐰...
9.2K 551 26
Folarin is sick of this. Every day, he wakes up to more fuel added to the idiotic rumours that he and his best friend, Chuka are in a secret gay rela...
164K 32.1K 62
| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | "Love is needing someone, Love is puttin...
Hate Me Από Aanuoluwapo. T. Oje...

Εφηβική Φαντασία

18.8K 4.8K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...