Ciao Bella.

By yourfavblackie123

"So you like to have men drool over you huh?" I hear a deep chuckle. "Who the fuck are you?" I ask. The pers... More

Characters :)
The Highway.
The highway 2
The spinning pole.
The office.
The office 2
Gas Station
Home Sweet Home?
Nose surgery
Persuasive
The Mall.
The Pink Star.
Gio
The Gala
One too many drinks
News
Suprise Family event.
Dr. Strange
A literal Giraffe
Jinxed it.
Nap.
Mamma Mia
IM BACKK

Fired?

4.6K 133 11
By yourfavblackie123

Amiliana's POV.

"Fuck. You." I say to the tall man.

Fuck he's finer than a motherfucker. Get yourself together Ami. I walk to my car and drive Ami. When I tell you I was scared, oh I was scared, I almost shit my pants.

He had such a deep voice and that is one turn on for me. But I'm not gonna let a man disrespect me in anyway. I don't care who it is.

I finally arrive to the hospital. But as soon as I arrive, I see my cocky boss standing waiting for me.

"Office. Now." He says. Well damn. I arrive to his office and sit on a chair. He sits and breathes out.
"Your fired."

What! "Wait what do you mean I'm fired? I...I ha-"

  "Because your never come to work on time. As a nurse who saves lives. Lives can be taken in seconds just because of your tardiness Ami." He cuts me off.

"But you know I live far! And I swear this morning was not my fault. I was driving and these guys wer-"

" I gave you too many warnings. Your fired Amiliana . End of discussion. You can leave my office now." He goes back to his computer.

I get up and leave the office. I stomp out the hospital and to my car. As soon as I step in the car. I feel tears coming out. All of a sudden I burst into salty water coming out of my eyes. Why me.

I drive back to my house and call my best friend, Tokya. "Hey girl what's up?" She answers.

" oh nothing I just got fired." I say with sarcasm.

"What! Oh my god I'm so sorry babes." She's from the Uk. "It's alright." I reply.

"You know I do have this friend who's job was in need of a club member." She say slowly.
"Really what's the job?"
"A stripper..." she high pitched.
"Nope." I say blankly.
" Oh come on! It's no as bad as you think! I've done it before babes, and it makes a huge chunk of money!" She insists.
"Fine I'll think about it."

A few hours later as I'm watching tv, I hear my phone ringing. Oh shit. It's my landlord and my apartment is due today! Shit shit! I don't have enough money right now. I answer.
" hello?" I ask.
"Amiliana you know what day it is. Everyone put their rent in except for you! Again." He says annoyed.
"Please just give me one week. I swear I'll have it for you.
"Amiliana. I swear if you don't have this mo-"
" I will. I will l, I promise!" I plead.
"Fine. Next week or your out." He hangs up.

You're probably wondering, "you're a nurse, why can't you get another job at a hospital?" The process is not easy and I need the money by next week. I can't believe I'm doing this. Besides, it'll be temporary until I find a stable job again.

I call Tokya. " Hey babes!" She answers.

"I'm taking the job."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, 𝓜𝓸𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
93.5K 3.4K 38
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
72.6K 1.5K 52
I wrap my hands around his dick, stroking the length of it. His head falls back as my thumb grazes his tip. " I'm paying my professor for his lesson...
10K 232 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...