Cupid's last wish

By k_yer9

One day, Win was in a car accident with his sister, Lin. He then woke up and found himself in Lin's body, whi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Prologue

420 6 0
By k_yer9

Fate played a trick on 'Sawin' by transferring his soul into his sister's body.

To return to his original form, he had to go find holy water in the seven temples along with 'Thapakorn', a valued friend who became his best friend for seven years.

When the feelings that have always occupied your heart are corroded by old memories, and the rope of fate begins to hold them closer and closer, the relationship you once thought had left no dust is remade. And before you know it...nothing is the same...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 806 11
Of all the question Mix hated the most to answer is: "What is your present relationship status?" ( ) SINGLE ( ) IN A RELATIONSHIP ( ) MARRIED (...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15.1K 869 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
9.3K 401 16
Mix is a rich boy who is talnted and very smart, forced every week to an arranged marriage by his father,also he is being chased from his step mother...
Destined By ym

Fanfiction

7.5K 571 17
Team and Win are destined to get married for their company and their grandparents last will. Team is single and Win has a girlfriend. Will they able...