LIFE

By TadanoHitohito2

The characters of My hero Academia has been invited to watch and react to the different life and origin of Iz... More

INFO
CHAPTER 1: THE START
CHAPTER 2:HERO TO MONSTER
CHAPTER 3: MANY QUESTIONS, LITTLE ANSWERS
CHAPTER 4: THE HERO SECRETS AND PROBLEMS OF PRINCESS CREATI
CHAPTER 5: A SONG FOR THE LOST ONE. QUESTIONS AND ANSWER FOR THE PAST.
CHAPTER 6: IZUKU MIDORIYA ORIGIN.
CHAPTER 7: WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A HERO?
CHAPTER 8: CONFESSION?? FUTURE??
CHAPTER 9.1: KIDS BIO'S PART 1
CHAPTER 9.2: KIDS BIO'S & FEW INFOS
CHAPTER 10: START LINE!! FUTURE ONE MORE TIME!
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

CHAPTER 9: ROARING MUSCLES & FEW SECRETS REVEALED!

4.7K 43 64
By TadanoHitohito2

<Talking>

<<Quirk info>>

{Movements or Actions}

(Thoughts)

"Whispered"

[Specified]

Join in the song

English speaking

NOTE: I HOPE YOU EVERYONE ENJOY.

Already fifteen minutes had passed the blushed at the faces of Izuku and his girlfriends are still not dying down because seeing what they done in future and receiving some teasing and comments from many individuals especially to their parents.

<David>: I didn't know that I raised an "Amazona".

<Mr. Yaoyorozu>: Me too... I thought that young Midoriya will be the handsy one but I was wrong.

<Kyotoku>: Poor green rabbit being captured and eaten by amazons.

<Ganma>: Hope the kid is alive after that...

<Mr. Uraraka>: I hope the young can still walk.

<Shota>: Forgive us problem child, we've failed to save you....

<Toshinori>: We can't win against the opponents. They were too powerful...

<Nezu>: Don't worry little mouse we will prayed to the gods for your survival.

<Inko>: Those are cute grandbabies!!

<Mrs. Yaoyorozu>: Yeah you are right Inko, they are really cute kids!

<Mika>: Also add how adorable they are!

<Mrs. Uraraka>: They all looks like raised healthy, properly and loved!

<Beru>: I'm excited to knew their names!

Ukufa stand and face them to announce that they will start the question and answer portion before they start the next video.

<Ukufa>: Okay let's start the little question and answer portion before we played the next video. So who's want to asked? {Seen Eijiro raising his hand.} Okay you young Eijiro!

<Eijiro>: Why Midoriya's house is built inside of U.A?

<Ukufa>: It's much better be answered by young Izuku.

<Izuku>: The construction of that house was just purely accident. How if you're wondering, Principal Nezu having little problem from the excess logs of woods that left after thinning the U.A forest and then me I also having problem to visualize what design of house I want to shows to my business partners. So when I learned about principal Nezu problem, an answer for our both problems form at my mind which I quickly consult Principal Nezu and luckily he agreed to my idea. Also that is not totally my house because the resources and land that I used are still legally belong to U.A.

<Eijiro>: Can everyone in U.A used that house? {Nezu is the one whom answered instead of Izuku.}

<Nezu>: Yes, but not every time.

<Minoru>: But it's looked like Midoriya is always there!? {Butted in.}

<Nezu>: Your wrong young Mineta. The number of times he only went there is when Eri, Kota and his future kids visit him. Not including the time he'd was building that house.

<Sero>: So that means twice?

<Nezu>: Correct young Sero!

As the questioning about the house that built inside the U.A completely die down. Ukufa spoke again to asked if there's more question.

<Ukufa>: Okay it seems the questions about the house is answered. Let's move on to the next question. Whom want to asked? {Seen Toru.} Young Toru what is your question?

<Toru>: Midori told in the video that he was able to see my outside appearance, how he'd manage that? The way he described my face is correct? Sorry, I-It's not that I didn't believe at Midori what said, it's just I-I want to know what I really looked like. {Hoping and sad tone.}

<Ukufa>: Don't worry young Toru, I'm sure young Izuku understand what you'd want to say.

<Izuku>: That's okay, I understand you Toru! {Happy tone.}

<Ukufa>: See... {Toru just blushed.} Okay, let's begin to answer your questions. Young Izuku was able to slightly see what your face looked like, because he was training to enhance his other senses which works a little when it rained and your sudden appearance on that time. About your second question why not your own self discovered the answer for that question. {Snap his fingers to turn off Toru's quirk.}

Everyone was amazed to see how beautiful Toru was. As the god snap his fingers a simple mirror appeared at Toru's hand which she used to see her faced. Tears could not be stopped from shedding because of the sheer joy she felt right now.

<Toru>: Thank you Sir. Ukufa! {Happy tone while having tears at her face.}

<Ukufa>: No need to thank me young Toru. Okay who's wanted to ask question? {Seen Mina raising her hand.} What is your question young Mina?

<Mina>: Can Toru, forever stay like this when we go back to our world?

<Ukufa>: Sorry but no is my answer... {Everyone is dishearten hearing this.} I know it's painful to hear this but we Gods had rules to follow. If we ever broke one of it, severe punishment will fall upon us. So I hope you everyone understand us. {Sad tone.}

<Ukuphila>: Don't be sad everyone especially you young Toru because in near future you will be able to properly control and undo your quirk. {Reassuring tone.}

<Toru>: Re-really but in the pictures and scenes about our future where I was shown was, I'm still invisible. {Sad tone.}

<Ukuphila>: Oh about that ahhhmmm.... It's edited and the one whom edit that is my husband.

<Everyone>: Ehhh!!!!

<Toru>: Why you do that Sir. Ukufa?

<Ukufa>: Ahhhmm... I just testing young Izuku if he will able noticed the changes I done but he didn't.

<Izuku>: Ehh!! I-I notice the changes you've done Sir. Ukufa.

<Toru>: Then why you Midori didn't, said anything or pointed it. {Pouting now.}

<Izuku>: I di-dint said anything be-because I thought Sir. Ukufa had reason doing that I-I didn't knew that he wa-was testing me. Fo-forgive me Toru. {Pleading tone.}

<Toru>: Okay, I will forgive you. {Stop pouting.}

<Izuku>: Oh thank.... {didn't finish what he was about to said when Toru speak again.}

<Toru>: But you will grant one of my request.

<Izuku>: {Wanting to questioned it but he decided to give in.} O-okay then, what is your request?

<Toru>: Ohh, that's a secret for now~ after we done watching this day~ I will reveal my request so be ready~ Midori! {Sultry tone.}

Hearing that tone of voice makes Izuku just nod at their agreement and one thing was running at his mind. Seeing what just Toru done makes the other girlfriends to cooked up some plan to corner their rabbit. The other was just prayed for young hero survival.

(Izuku): I'm in danger. {Chuckles at his mind.}

<Ukufa>: Okay let's move on the next question. Whom want to asked? {Seen Togaru raising his hand.} What is your question young Togaru?

<Togaru>: My question is there's a chance to change the things that happened in the future?

<Ukufa>: Nothing can be changed as long as the records are intact.

<Togaru>: What do you mean records? What it's connection in changing the futures?

<Ukufa>: Oh right, I forgot that only few of you was there when I explain how your world and this records works. The answer for your question is many universe or worlds had a system that records the life and happening of every single subjects whom living in this worlds, the moment they born until they died. Those records are not invulnerable they can be destroyed in any means. Just like what Ukulupheka done before he perished.

<Togaru>: Whom records did that God destroyed?

<Ukufa>: Countless individual records and one of it is belongs to young Izuku.

Hearing this answer makes everyone felt dishearten and angry for what Ukulupheka done.

<Ukufa>: But don't worry, he failed to completely destroyed all of young Izuku's records.

<Ukuphila>: We wouldn't let that wonderful future to be destroyed just because of a god-whims.

<Everyone>: Thank you Sir. Ukufa and Mrs. Ukuphila!

<Ukufa & Ukuphila>: Your welcome!

<Ukufa>: Okay who's next? {Seen Denki raising his hand.} What is your question Young Denki?

<Denki>: So it's pointless to time travel just like what Midoriya daughters done?

<Ukufa>: No it's not pointless because they manage to change the future a little.

<Few of them>: Ehhhh!!??? {Surprised and confused.}

<Tetsu-Tetsu>: You said Sir. Ukufa that nothing will be changed! {Confused.}

<Ukufa>: True I said it that it wouldn't be changed as long as the records are intact but Young Izuku had many missing records of his life so the system automatically works again to make new records that will fill those missing parts.

<Everyone>: Ohhhh!

<Ukufa>: Do you everyone understand now? {They just nod.} Okay, who's next? {Seen Rei raising her hand.} You young Rei what is your question?

<Rei>: May we know what our grand-daughters manage to change in the future?

<Ukufa>: They were able to change the time that young Izuku wake up from his deep coma, he supposed to wake up after one month and that things that young Izuku done to those whom tried hurt and abused his family while he was in coma.

<Enji>: What he done Sir. Ukufa?

<Ukufa>: Hohoho!! They all pay dearly to Izuku especially the Hero Public Safety Commission. Let's say they faced a human version of Nezu. Hahaha!

This answer brings joy to Izuku and Nezu whom start having a manically smile which alarmed many individuals especially the Shota whom start having headache just imagining Izuku inherited all Nezu's sadistic and mischievous behavior.

<Ukufa>: Any questions? {Seen Inko raising her hand.} Yes, young Inko?

<Inko>: Ca-can you tell to us the names of our grand-children? {Happy tone.}

<Ukufa>:Gladly, just looked at the big screen as I list the names, pictures of the kidsand their quirks.

1. Tenjin Y. Yagi - Son of Izuku and Momo. Quirk: One for All & Creation.

2. Aika J. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Kyoka. Quirk: One for All & Earphone jacks.

3. Asahi U. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Ochaco.

Quirk: One for All & Zero Gravity.

4. Kaito A. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Tsuyu.

Quirk: One for All & Frog.

5. Hayami A. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Mina.

Quirk: One for All & Acid.

6. Shizu H. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Toru

Quirk: One for All & Invisibility.

7. Amaya K. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Itsuka.

Quirk: One for All & Big fist.

8. Kane T. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Setsuna.

Quirk: One for All & Lizard tail splitter.

9. Kaede S. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Ibara.

Quirk: One for All & Vines.

10. Rini Y. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Reiko.

Quirk: One for All & Poltergeist.

11. Koemi K. Yagi - Daughter of Izuku and Yui.

Quirk: One for All & Size.

12. Kobayashi K. Yagi – Son of izuku and Kinoko.

Quirk: One for All & Mushroom.

13. Oshan T. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Pony.

Quirk: One for All & Horn Cannon.

14. Izanagi H. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Mei.

Quirk: One for All & Zoom.

15. Raijin S. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Melissa.

Quirk: One for All & Nimbus.

16. Tsuki H. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Nejire.

Quirk: One for All & Wave Motion.

17. Omoikane E. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Saiko.

Quirk: One for All & Iq.

18. Ena S. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Shino.

Quirk: One for All & Telepath.

19. Ryuji T. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Ryuku.

Quirk: One for All & Dragon.

20. Takeo U. Yagi – Son of Izuku and Rumi.

Quirk: One for All & Rabbit.

21. Yozora K. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Nemuri.

Quirk: All for One & Somnambulist.

22. Yuki T. Yagi - Daughter of Izuku and Fuyumi.

Quirk: All for One & Icy wind.

23. Rai T. Yagi – Daughter of Izuku and Kaina.

Quirk: One for All & Rifle.

Author note: The pictures of Izuku's Daughter and Son was posted at Chapter 9.1 & 9.2, because every page in [Wattpad] had restriction at the number of picture you can used or put it in. 20 pictures per page if I'm not mistaken.

The girlfriends, mother and In-laws of the young hero was really happy knowing everything about their daughter/son/grandchildren. While others were confused why the last name of kids is Yagi not Midoriya. Izuku quickly raised it hand and asked the God about Toshinori and Inko relationship even he already knew the answer.

<Ukufa>: What it is young Izuku?

<Izuku>: Sir. Ukufa did All Might marry my Mother? {Happy tone.}

Hearing this question of Izuku the two mentioned adult began to blushed.

<Ukufa>: Yes, young Izuku! {Happy tone.}

Now Toshinori and Inko was blushing mess after learning the answer, then add those teasing of many individuals whom closed to them.

<Yoichi>: Congrats Eight!

<Daigoro>: Hope your relationship bloomed!

<Nana>: Toshi make her happy!

<Mitsuki>: I'm happy for you Inko! I can't wait to see another little one running around

<Masaru>: Thank you for making Inko happy All Might!

Izuku was happy to knew that his mother found the man that makes her happy truthfully in near future.

<Ukufa>: Okay last three questions, whom want to asked? {Seen Yoichi raising his hand.} What is your question young Yoichi or should I call you first?

<Yoichi>: Yoichi is okay Sir. Ukufa. {Ukufa just nod.} My question is how all of those kids have All for One?

<Ukufa>: Forgive me young Yoichi but I don't know the answer for that question. That quirk is really full of surprised and mystery.

Those whom don't know anything about the One for All was also wanting to learn what makes this quirk so important to them.

<Daigoro>: Did the children also have more than two quirks like their father?

<Ukufa>: Nope, they only got the strengthening part of One for all and the quirks of their mothers.

<Daigoro>: Thank you Sir. Ukufa! {Ukufa just nod in return.}

<Nana>: The One for All that those kids wielding is can be also transferred?

<Ukufa>: Sorry Nana but I don't know the answer for that because the recordings of the kids were not yet completed.

<Nana>: I see... {Understanding tone.}

<Ukufa>: Okay any last question? {Seen Gang Orca raising his hand.} Yes, young Kugo?

<Kugo>: Sir. Ukufa when we all gonna learn about this [Quirk: One for All] and the reason why it is so important?

<Some of them>: Yeah Sir. Ukufa when we?

<Ukufa>: Now... because the next thing we gonna watch is about One for All and how Izuku train for his U.A entrance exam. Let's get started! {Pressed the green button to start the next episode of Izuku's origin.}

A light flicked on, revealing the silhouette of the number one hero All might. Then the adult voice of Izuku could be heard narrating again at the background.

<A.Izuku>: The number one hero, All might. Age unknown, Quirk unidentified. He dashed onto scene of the hero world and received un wavering popularity based on his ability. {Shown different types of All Might's merchandise.}

<Eri>: Looked Little bro isn't that one of Papa rare news-papers collection that framed at the house!?

<Kota>: Yeah and not just that but also those other merchandise shown. Do you think Big sis that Paps wanted to build All Might's museum? {Teasing tone.}

<Eri>: Pfft!! Yes, I think Lil bro! {Chuckle.}

<Izuku>: Ko-kota!! Eri!! {Blushing a little.}

Shown the darken clouds pierced multiple times by the bright sunlight. Then Izuku continues narrate.

<A.Izuku>: Ever since he appeared, the once critically high rate of crimes committed by villains decreased year after year and his existence itself became a deterrent. {Showing a graph, of how the number of crimes committed by villains decreased yearly.}

Many of them can't help but to be amazed and thankful for what Toshinori done for them and their country. The heroes and student in training felt challenged seeing how the retired number one hero able to decreased the crime rate.

<A.Izuku>: He became the Symbol of Peace in both name and reality. {Shown a young boy looking up at All Might's monument with bright smile at his face. Then the big screen turns completely white but it didn't last long as it quickly dissipated and showing where the last episode ends.} And that man said to me....

<Toshinori>: You can become a hero. {Serious tone.}

Everyone smiled and felt happy at this scene. Knowing that one of Izuku's dream was finally acknowledge and grant.

Izuku's tears hit the ground as he clenched his hand while the painful words of the past rang in his mind.

(Painful words): Huh? Midoriya? No way! You're quikless! How can even stand in the same ring as me? You should probably give it up. I'm sorry, Izuku!

Shown Izuku gripping at his chest by his own hand while continuously crying because of the feeling overflowed.

<A.Izuku>: I wanted someone to tell me that again. {Panned up to Toshinori.} And then, one of those individual I mostly admired said those words to me. Can anything be more shocking than this? More than this...?

<Toshinori>: You are worthy to inherit my power. {Raising both hands.}

<Izuku>: Huh??

Hearing what just Toshinori said to Izuku surprised and confused those whom don't know anything about One for All. Ukufa quickly act to stop the brewing mess.

<Some of them>: Whaaattt!!!?? How that works!!?? Izuku/Midoriya/Kid had All might quirk!!?? Impossible a quirk that can be passed!!?? {Confused and not believing.}

<Ukufa>: Everyone kindly settle down! I know it's confusing but please control yourself and keep on watching! {Serious tone. They follow what Ukufa said to them.}

<Izuku>: Inherit your power? {Confused and having a messy faced.}

<Toshinori>: Hahahaha! What's with that face? {Then walked towards at Izuku while still talking.} It's just a suggestion, the real show starts after this. {Raised his own hand up to air before pointing at Izuku whom still kneeling.} Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power! {At the end part of his theatrics questioning he vomit some blood that he wiped quickly.}

Inko found Toshinori' theatric acts cute and funny which made her laugh lightly. Able to make Inko laugh in anyways, it brings pure joy at Toshinori heart. Nana can't help but to teased this two after she noticed their little actions.

<Nana>: It nice to know that your chuunibyou theatrics able to make your wife laugh Toshi. {Teasing tone.}

Hearing this comment of Nana, the two mentioned adult quickly blushed and tried to denied what just she said to them.

<Inko>: Mr-mrs. Nana. I-I'm not Toshi's wi-wife yet! {Stuttering and blushing.}

<Toshinori>: Ma-master! Inko is ri-right, she is not my wi-wife ye-yet! {Stuttering and blushing.}

<Nana>: Ohhhh!!! Yet!? {Teasing tone.}

Inko and Toshinori blushed more as they realized what they just said. Those whom heard this talked of three adults, were made them laugh and smile.

(Izuku): Wh-what is All Might saying...?

(Everyone): Yeah!!

After done wiping the blood at his lips Toshinori replied like he heard what Izuku said at his mind.

<Toshinori>: I'm talking about my power, young man. The tabloids called it [Superhuman strength] and [Boost], {Shown numerous newspaper picturing All Might's quirk.} and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with funny joke. {All Might being interview at a talk show.}

Giddiness and little tension are what those individuals felt, as they about to learn all Toshinori quirk secrets.

<Toshinori>: Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man, I will tell you the truth. {Start again to do his theatrics.} My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch. {Shown the muscle form All might at the back ground of Toshinori whom looking at the sky while both arms were semi-raised upwards.}

Some of them couldn't believe it and left their mouths open after when they discovered truth about the power of number one hero.

<Izuku>: It was passed on to you...? {Confused tone.}

<Toshinori>: That's right and next, it is your turn. {Serious tone while his scar was shown again because of the wind blew his shirt a little.}

<Izuku>: W-wait! Wait a minute! {Shown a website where a lot of people or individuals was discussing All Might's quirk.} It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about of it online. {He could be seen having swirly eyes and his background completely changes while the word mutter was constantly leaving at his mouth.} But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a quirk... I've never heard of anything like that before and it's never even been conjectured in the debate. Why is that? Is it because since the dawn of history, {Shown Toshinori being covered by Izuku's muttering.} a quirk like that was never confirmed? In the first place, it's.... mutter...mutter... {Both of them are now completely encircled by Izuku's sea of muttering. Then Toshinori decide to speak up.}

Giggles and complements of Izuku's girlfriends rang inside of the cinema room as they saw one of the qualities he possessed that they liked and loved.

<Izuku's girlfriends>: Pffttt!! Hehehe! How cute and adorkable you are Izuku/Izu/Zuzu/Zuku/Midori/Deku-kun! {Izuku just blushed hearing what his girlfriend's said at him.}

<Toshinori>: You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!

<Izuku>: Wh....?!

<Toshinori>: I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! {Began again doing his theatrics.} The power to transfer power.... That is the quirk I inherited! {His hand held out and it began to emit some light.} I was crowned with [One for All].

<Izuku>: One for All.... {repeated the name slowly.}

(Few of them): One for All.... The same quirk that future and present Izuku/Midoriya/Deku-kun wield....

<Toshinori>: That's right. {Zoomed into his eye and a light and then a line of light shown up, moving to seven different colored points.} One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with courageous heart.

Learning what this power can do, makes those whom don't know felt amazed and then they realized something that quickly voiced out.

<Some of them>: Wow!! That's amazing and cool quirk!!

<Shinya>: The One for All strength and power increase whenever it passed down from person to person then it means Midoriya kid.... {Realize something.}

<Keigo>: It means he is bound to become stronger than All Might! {Surprised tone.}

<Some of them>: Ehhh???!!!

<Toshinori>: Correct young Hawks! But it will take a while until he reaches his prime because One for All is still adjusting at young Izuku.

<Some of them>: Ohhhh!!!

<Izuku>: Why are you... Why are you giving me something so great?

<Toshinori>: I've been searching for a successor for a while now... And then, I thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. {Flashback played where Izuku running toward to the danger just to save someone.} You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic that anyone else back there! {This words touched the young man heart whom in the verge of crying again.} But of course it depends on you! what do say?

(Izuku): He said so much to encourage me. He'd even told his greatest secrets to me... {Gripped his knees as he thought this.} And this is my last chance or opportunity to fulfill the promises we made to each other and to be with them again. {Remembered the girls whom give him strength and to hope again.} So there's no reason for me to turn down the opportunity. {Finally stand with full of determination.} 

<Izuku>: Thank you! I accept it All Might!

<Toshinori>: An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say! {Smiling at Izuku. Then the adult voice of Izuku could be heard again.}

<A.Izuku>: But It was no easy task to receive his power [One for All]. {Narrating while the camera panned up until it changed to title screen.}

Momo, Kyoka, Kendo, Setsuna, Ibara, and Ryuko was blushing after learning that they were been the source of Izuku's hope and strength. The rest of Izuku's girlfriends didn't felt jealous instead they were grateful for the six mentioned girls.

<Tetsu-Tetsu>: Why does it sounds... little or slightly ominous Midoriya?

<Eijiro>: Is it really that hard to accomplish Midoriya-bro?

<Izuku>: Ju-just keep on watching Tetsu-kun and Kirishima-kun, we are almost on that part. {Remembering the ten months of hell.}

The title screen appeared: Episode 3 RoaringMuscles!!

<Mr. Uraraka>: So it's a training episode?

<Ukufa>: Correct young Touma, this will show how young Izuku train in past ten months before the U.A entrance exam.

<Fumihiro>: Training routine of All Might successor, this is exciting to knew.

A huge rock was shown with a set of words written on a long rectangular plaque. [Dagoba Municipal Beach Park] was written on it and three drawings could also be seen. A tic-tac-toe, big X letter and love umbrella that was drawn using chalk. Then a text was shown, [ Two days later. Six A.M of the morning]. Izuku could be seen and hear struggling with a rope that wrapped around his body, while pulling a refrigerator along buffed form All Might was sitting on top of it. Saying something at Izuku whom fall face first to the sandy ground as the ropes that wrapped around his body loosen up.

<Toshinori>: This fridge makes quite comfy perch! A little movement would make it even nicer though!!

Toshinori began to sweat drop and felt scared as he saw Inko having dark aura around her and a cold smile at her face.

<Inko>: Pulling a refrigerator is can be understand a little but trying to move it along with your fat ass on top of it, are you trying to break Izuku limbs? Answer me To-shi! {Calm yet dangerous tone and smiling at Toshinori.}

Toshinori quickly looked at his masters hoping for their help but that hope was shut down quickly as his master's ignored him and played Uno.

<Nana>: Okay... Straight flush! {Dropped down five cards.}

<Yoichi>: Seventh we are playing Uno not Poker. {Deadpanned.}

<Nana>: Oh!! Right sorry first, {Renew her turn.} here plus two. {Placed down plus two card.}

<Sorahiko>: I hate you Nana! {Grumbled. Adding two more cards at his deck.}

<Daigoro>: Don't worry pal, we will make her pay. {Reassuring Sorahiko.}

<Yoichi>: Nah fifth that won't happen... here have some plus four and I choose color red.

<Daigoro>: Noooooo!!! {Comically crying.}

Toshinori just turned pale knowing he was betrayed by his masters and in danger at Inko's wrath.

<Izuku>: Well yeah but come on.... All Might you're two hundred seventy-four kilos alone.... {Retorted while groaning.}

<Toshinori>: Nah, I've lost some weight, I'm down to two hundred fifty-five kilos these days.

<Shota>: Ohh! Wonderful.... That's makes you very light All Might. {Said sarcastically.}

(Toshinori): Cursed you Aisawa!!

Toshinori cursed Shota in his mind, for adding more oil in the fire. He was sweating more as Inko could be seen wearing now a demonic mask.

<Izuku>: Sigh.... Anyway, why am I hauling this garbage's across the beach park?

<Toshinori>: Hahaha! It's caused you know, you're an ill-suited vessel. {Start taking photo of Izuku whom start comically crying.}

Now Inko was equip and holding one of her slippers which dangerously aim at Toshinori whom panicking.

<Toshinori>: Wa-wait Inko, that's not what I meant when I said those words, Promise! {Inko calm a little and lowered the legendary slipper she wielding.}

<Izuku>: What you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before! Whaa!!! {Depressingly looked away and hunched down.}

<Toshinori>: I'm talking about your body. {Went closer at Izuku while still taking picture of the young man.}

<Izuku>: Ha?? {Looked back at his mentor.}

<Toshinori>: My quirk, One for All is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully. The limbs will come off and the body will explode. {Silhouette of Izuku appeared and it suddenly all of its limbs tore off. Kaboom word could be seen.}

Everyone can't help but flinched as if they felt that and stopping themselves to envision someone getting their limbs explode. Ukufa suddenly spoke.

<Ukufa>: If you are wondering what young Toshinori said is true? My answer is yes, inheriting that quirk without proper body or vessel will really kill any person try to wield it. {Now everyone felt worried and scared.}

<Izuku>: The limbs will what?! {Shake his head.} Then.... I'm picking up trash in order to train my body right??

<Rikido>: Number one hero as mentor in span of ten moths that's seriously amazing!

<Mashirao>: I wonder what fighting style did All Might teach at Mido.... {Didn't finish saying this because he remembered that All Might didn't teach Izuku any type of fighting styles.} Oh right All Might didn't teach Midoriya at that time. {Mindlessly sell out the retired hero and made Inko legendary weapon aimed again at Toshinori.

<Toshinori>: Yes!! {Thumbs up.} But that's not all. After some research on the internet yesterday, {Walking back at the fridge where he sat earlier and then stopped in front of it.} I discovered that part of this beach park's coast has been like this for many years. {Lightly tapped the fridge and leaving a dent in it.}

<Kids>: Wow that's amazing, All Might just do that without even putting some forced! {Amazed tone.}

<Izuku>: Yeah... {panned to the numerous trash surrounding them.} For some reason, because of the currents many objects drift here a lot and people take advantage of that to hide their illegal dumping.... The local residents don't come near here either.

<Tashiro>: I hope that placed was being cared and protected now. It's sad if turned back again as dumpster.

<Naomasa>: Don't worry Fat Gum we already done that by putting some security camera around of it and assigning caretakers.

<Tashiro>: That's good to hear. {Happy tone.}

<Toshinori>: Heroes these days are all after the showy stuff like fame and glory. {Walked to the back part of fridge, placed his hand on top of it and then slowly crushing it downwards while keep talking.} Originally, being a hero meant doing volunteer service. Even some people called that boring, unglamorous or whatever. You can't waver from those roots. {Completely crushed the fridge, sending out some trash and showing a beautiful sight of coastline. Then announcing the first tasked of Izuku.} You will restore the horizon for this whole section! That is your first step on your path to becoming a hero!!

Even though they already knew that Izuku manage to cleaned it up, they still couldn't help but question it, how he did that in such a short time.

<Izuku>: My first step...!? {Looking back to all mountain of trash.}

<Toshinori>: I know it's hard task bu... {Didn't finish what he was about to said when Izuku speak suddenly.}

<Izuku>: I understand All Might. I will do it. {Calm tone then walked towards Toshinori side and looked at the sunrise.}

<Toshinori>: Huh?? {Surprised to what Izuku just said and follow what the young hero did.}

<Izuku>: Attending U.A and its Hero course is not that an easy fit, especially for a quirkless person like me. {Calm tone.}

<Toshinori>: Young man.... {Concern tone.}

<Izuku>: That is the sad truth and reality.... But it wouldn't stop me, I'll finish this tasked you gave to me All Might and be a better vessel. {Calm tone and full of determination.}

They smiled after what Izuku said, they were always amazed every time how determine he is just to reach his goals in life even all of the odds are stacked against him.

<Toshinori>: You had a lot of spiritfanboy!! Also don't worry young man, got you covered. {Holding and tappinglightly a pile of papers that magically come out of nowhere.} I came up withthis great plan, [Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan]! {Showing its contents.}It's a training plan to help you finish cleaning up the beach. I'll have you followthis in every aspect of your life!

(Izuku): Even sleep time is included... {Examining the papers that gave to him.}

<Izuku>: Thank you All Might. {Smiled. Toshinori just nod.}

Many of the reeled back and turned pale, especially some of Izuku's classmates except Tetsu-tetsu and Eijiro whom wanting to try the training plan.

<Yosetsu>: Just looking at the contents of training plan, it makes me want to give up quickly.

<Jurota>: Even with my quirk I don't think I can follow all of what written on those papers.

<Tetsu-Tetsu>: Oh that's a manly training plan! I want to test it! Who wants to join? {

<Eijiro>: Count me in bro! {Excited tone.}

<Denki>: This is really difficult, just sleeping schedule alone is enough to make me fail to follow this training plan.

<Mineta>: True, Midoriya able to clean that beach but following all of things listed on that training plan is impossible!

<Rikido>: For once I agree what Mineta said. No offence Midoriya but having a body like that is impossible to follow all what listed on those papers.

<Izuku>: It's okay, Sato-kun I understand you! {Understanding tone.}

Something plan was pop at Ukufa's mind which he quickly voiced out to everyone. {Paused the video.}

<Ukufa>: How about we play a game?

<Nejire>: Ohh!! That's nice!! What game it is Sir. Ukufa? Is everyone are involved in this game? Is there a reward for those who win? {Happy tone.}

<Ukufa>: Hahaha! Calm down young Nejire let this old man explain and answer everything you'd asked. The game is simple, all whom will played this game will just need to choose one in the list that I will tell later. Winner will get a reward and for those who lose a funny punishment is waiting. By the way this game is only available for all students attending hero, support and general education course. {Then looked to the individuals that will not be part of the game.} I want to apologize for the others that wouldn't be part of this game for now, I hope you understand.

<Pro Heroes, teachers, parents and kids>: That's okay Sir. Ukufa!

<Ukufa>: Before I start listing the chooses, is there anyone who doesn't want to participate in this game? Please kindly tell it to me.

<Students>: None Sir. UKufa!

<Ukufa>: That's good. Okay these are your choices! [A. Young Izuku failed to do what listed in training plan.] & [B. Young Izuku able do everything and even he enhanced the training plan by himself.] Just think the answer you'd choose. I'll give you ten seconds to pick an answer, ready?

<Students>: Ready Sir. Ukufa!

<Ukufa>: Then pick!!

Ten seconds had passed Ukufa announce and shows the result of voting.

Answer: [A]

Yuga Aoyama

Mashirao Ojiro

Denki Kaminari

Eijiro Kirishima

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Mezo Shoji

Hanta Sero

Minoru Mineta

Yosetsu Awase

Sen Kaibara

Kosei Tsuburaba

Hiryu Rin

Answer: [B]

Mina Ashido

Tsuyu Asui

Ochaco Uraraka

Kyoka Jiro

Toru Hagakure

Momo Yaoyorozu

Tenya Ida

Fumikage Tokoyami

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo

Itsuka Kendo

Yui Kodai

Kinoko Komori

Ibara Shiozaki

Pony Tsunotori

Setsuna Tokage

Reiko Yanagi

Togaru Kamakiri

Shihai Kuroiro

Jurota Shishida

Nirengeki Shoda

Manga Fukidashi

Juzo Honenuki

Kojiro Bondo

Neito Monoma

Melissa shield

Saiko Intelli

Mei Hatsume

Hitoshi Shinso

Nejire Hado

Tamaki Amajiki

Mirio Togata

Those whom vote letter [A] voiced their surprise after seeing the vote tally.

<Denki>: Eh!! Thirty-two votes for [answer B].

<Minoru>: Don't worry Kaminari, I felt that we gonna win this first game!

<Tetsu-Tetsu>: By the way Sir. Ukufa what is the rewards of the winner and punishment for losers?

<Ukufa>: In theend of the screening the winners will get one of the best dish that young Izukucan made and for those who lose will get the worst dish that also young Izukuinvented. So let's continue watching so we can knew, who's the winner of thisgame. {Happy tone.}

<A.Izuku>: And so I began my ten months of hell! {Showing the sky.}

The montage start, showing Izuku trying with all his might to drag a set of old lockers while Toshinori could be hear cheering for the young hero.

<Toshinori>: Carry that to the park entrance! Put it in the truck!

Now shown Izuku carrying abandon tire of a car in his arm and could be hear what he'd saying in his taught.

(Izuku): Depending in the size and shape of things/trash I carried, it will help's me to use different muscles of my body.... I can do this!

<Eijiro & Tetsu-Tetsu>: That's manly Midoriya!! {Flexing their muscles in their arms.}

Everyone just sweat dropped seeing the actions of two muscle headed hero in training.

Toshinori is still cheering but he was standing now in the pile of wooden trash.

<Toshinori>: Run! Run! Ten months will be over before you know it!

<Izuku>: Waa!! {Passing at his mentor, Izuku fell down but he quickly tried to regained his balance to stand-up to continue at running which he successfully done.}

Everyone felt a sudden jolt of ache at their body as they felt a little what Izuku feels when he fell flat at the sand beach.

<Toshinori>: Let's become athletic!!! {Continuously cheering.}

The scene changed and now showing the Aldera junior high entrance and then moves to a specific classroom were a teacher was teaching at that time. Then panned up at the back part of the room, revealing a very tired and haggard Izuku.

<Aldera Teacher>: As architectural standards changed to reflect the existence of those with superpowers, the minister of infrastructure....

<Minoru>: See Kaminari we gonna win this!

<Denki>: Yeah, It's just first day, Midoriya is already look like that.

(Izuku): Focus Izuku! Focus! One week has passed I already complete all what listed on training plan but it's not enough for me to clean beach at least one week before the U.A exam... I need to enhanced it {Shown his note book and set of words was written on it. [Proposed Independent Training Menu.]

Those whom voted the [answer B] was celebrate a little after knowing they won while the losers start to felt scared what may happen to them later.

<Winners>: Nice! This gonna be exciting!

<Losers>: Noooooo!!

The adults reprimand Izuku for doing things like that again.

<Tensei>: For someone like you, kid I called that ballsy but I will refrain you to do things like that without consulting your mentor. There's a reason why he gave you that set of training plan.

<Yawara>: Ingenium is correct. An unsupervised or unconsult training plan will only give you a bad result in the end.

<Shota>: That's not healthy problem child.

<Inko>: Izuku.... {Sad tone.}

<Izuku>: Sorry and promise I won't do something like this again without consulting anyone.

(Izuku): So there are two hundred and ninety-three days left... muscle recovery, necessitates intervals with two days of rest... meaning.... {Didn't notice that he started to mutter excessively and not clearly understandable.}

<Izuku>: Even at my most efficient, I only have ninety-seven days of actual training.... I can work in five hours between morning and night, which makes for four hundred and ninety hours total.... And I can't manage that garbage cleanup in time with just the usual strength training. My body needs to be solid for a job like that.... it's all to train my body to adapt and deal with any situation.... This is really a crash course in heroics. {All of his classmates noticed the sea of mutter and they looked at him with different reaction.} And it's not like All Might be supervising me at all hours.... I'll never pull it off without some effective self-training.... First I've got to figure out how to shave off some of my sleeping hours.... Except that might have the opposite effect... Mutter.... Mutter.... Mutter...

The teacher had enough of muttering spree. To make Izuku shut up the teacher used his quirk to deliver a painful karate chop at the young man's head.

<Aldera Teacher>: Oi Midoriya. Did you hit your head during that villain attack? {Whack Izuku at his head.}

<Izuku>: ughh....

<Aldera Teacher>: It's presumptuous to think of getting into U.A like that.

Everyone displeased and angry on how the teacher treat Izuku. Sorahiko voiced his disagreement towards the teacher actions.

<Sorahiko>: There's no teacher should act violently towards to the students just to make them silent.

Hearing what just Sorahiko said Nana and Toshinori was just looking at him silently but their face tells something.

<Toshinori>: ...... {Stare.}

<Nana>: ...... {Stare.}

(Nana & Toshinori): Are you serious.... Really.... {remembering the days where Sorahiko trained Toshinori in a spartan way.}

<Sorahiko>: What??? {Noticed the looked of Toshinori and Nana whom didn't reply and just looked back at the screen.}

(Izuku): Plus, I have to study for the entrance exam.

<Classmate 1>: Ridiculous how he still thinks he can get into UA.

<Classmate 2>: He's positively neurotic huh?

<Classmate 3>: Creepy!

<Classmate 4>: Dumb!

<Classmate 5>: Klutz!

Izuku's classmates and friends at UA are were angered seeing how this people degrade and hurt him.

The rest of Izuku's classmates just sniggered except Katsuki whom silent and uninterested.

<Few of them>: Did he changed?

The scene changed to a blue clear sky, shown next Toshinori standing and watching Izuku run down towards to him. Then cut to the scene where Izuku was now shakingly pushing a much bigger and heavier abandon tire which still had the metal rim attach on it.

<Izuku>: Neigh............. {Pushing the tier.}

Shown Izuku running again and could be heard his labored breathing while Toshinori is still cheering at the sidelines. The color of their surrounding are now turned orange signifies that it's afternoon or the sun is about to set.

<Izuku>: Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! {Labored breathing while still running.}

<Everyone>: Go! Go! You can do it, Izuku/Midoriya/Deku-kun! {Joyful and caring tone.}

Izuku can't help but to smile and felt deeply happy for all support he got from everyone.

Shown Izuku saying something at his mother while presenting a paper where his diet food plan was written on it. Next shown Izuku eating the food that he'd request from his mother to cook. Then shifted to a dark room where a clock that revealing its night time and panned to Izuku whom still studying under the light of his wide desk lamp.

<Tomoko>: Izuku-kun still keep going even he is tired. {Amazed tone.}

<Tiger>: He is a young man with a mission and sheer will.

<Shino>: He really embodied the words [Plus Ultra]. {Proud tone.}

Tsuchikawa brows rise up as she noticed something at the conversation of her teammates but she didn't tackle it for now because she might wrong at her assumptions.

Midoriya was able to push a big safe box vault and then Toshinori giving Izuku again an additional training plan. The next shot that was shown is Izuku failed miserably to lift a weight that was too heavy for him which Toshinori notice quickly and help him to avoid the impending accident.

Some of them release sigh of relief knowing to ensure Izuku's safety.

Izuku was sweating a lot as he struggled to finish the corresponding set number of push-ups. Back to school he was half-asleep while a boy in front of him was looking at him, not so kind. At the house Inko had worried look as she saw how her son consume all of his food quickly whom now asking for second serve. Then running in the night with towel at his neck. Hot early morning Izuku could be seen leaning a little to a rusted barrel with teary eyes before he suddenly throwing-up.

(Hitoshi): You keep moving forward even you are tired and powerless just to reach your dreams, you are really an amazing person Midoriya. {Looks at his hand and smile.} You really inspired not just me but everyone my friend.

(Mirio): Your actions that you'd show to us is enough proof that you are worthy to be a hero, I'm really proud of you brother.

Izuku can be seen having difficulty pushing an abandon truck, due to the muddy ground and rain.

<Ana>: Really, throwing a whole truck!? Whomever throw that should be punish! {Angry tone.}

<Higari>: Hey Vlad what's happening to your best friend? She seems fuming in anger. Sekijiro.}

<Sekijiro>: Oh Ana just really love's nature and seeing the contents of trash in that place anger her.

Shown Toshinori in his buff form wearing a tight-fitting red and white stripes swimmers outfit while watching Izuku swimming back and forth in quick pace. Then a small group of women in swim suits appeared behind and quickly approach him to get his attention which they succeeded.

<Nana>: Tsk! Tsk! It seems someone quickly lost his attention and concentration... {Joking tone.}

<Inko>: You are right Ms. Nana. {Pouting and felt jealous.}

<Toshinori>: In-Inko let me explain!... {Trying to find a way out in this problem.}

<Inko>: Hmmp!! {Inko just pout more and ignore him.}

Shown Izuku lifting weights in-doors, putting anold version of C.P.U at Toshinori's parked truck and then lastly shown Izukuusing a hand gripper while attending class in school.

<David>: Now I understand why so many girls together with you, fall in love to Midoriya. His dedication to someone or something, really shown how strong his support and loyalty aren't I right Melissa? {Happy tone. Melissa just nod while blushing a little.}

<Kota>: Did anyone noticed you doing that Paps?

<Izuku>: None of them and even they noticed it, no one will waste their time just to give attention to me. {Eri and Kota frown as they heard this.} Also its good that no one gave their attention or noticed me because I was able to concentrate more in my study's and training at the same time. {Calm tone while gave his kid some pat in the head.}

(Izuku's girlfriends): Don't worry Izuku/Izu/Zuku/Zuzu/Midori/Deku-kun we will give you a lot of attention and love~. {Blushing and thinking something. Izuku just shivered and felt he was in danger.}

<Denki>: Oh I'll gonna try to do that in our class!

<Eijiro>: Me too! That's gonna be manly!

<Shota>: No you won't!

<Denki & Eijiro>: Ehhhh? Why Aisawa sensei?

<Shota>: Have above passing mark in all test and quizzes next month, I'll definitely allow you two use that. {Smiling sadistically.}

Eijiro and Denki just slump at their chair and felt that they are facing a losing battle.

Shown Izuku running across the beach while giving Toshinori in buff form, a piggy back ride. Then slowly the images of Izuku and Toshinori faded off.

<Eri>: That's amazing Papa! You able to give gran-pa Toshi a piggy back ride. Can you also give me and Little bro a piggy back ride Papa? Please!! {Excited tone.}

<Kota>: Please!!

<Izuku>: Okay I'll give you two later, but after the screening ends, do you two understand? {Fatherly tone.}

<Eri & Kota>: Yes, we understand Papa/Paps! {Excited tone while nodding with full of energy.}

Then something funny idea pop up at Eri's mind, then she voiced it up and hearing this makes Izuku and his girlfriend's blushed while the others was chuckling.

<Eri>: Papa?

<Izuku>: Hmm!? What it is Eri?

<Eri>: How about Mama's? They looked like wanting also a piggy back ride from you. {Looking at Izuku while pointing at the girls whom blushing.}

<Izuku>: E-eri..... {Didn't able to finish what he was about to say when the girls spoke.}

<Izuku's girlfriends>: Can we also get piggy back ride Izuku/Izu/Zuku/Zuzu/Midori/Deku-kun? {Blushing while looking at him with puppy eyes.}

Izuku don't know what to say after hearing that all he can do is nod while blushing brightly, signifying he is open to the idea giving them also a piggyback ride later.

Shown numbers of trees and its leaves that tinted of various shades of yellow, orange, red and brown indicating its [Autumn] season. Izuku could be seen running while carrying a small version of a vault. His heavy gasping could be heard due of tiredness and the weight of object he'd carrying while running alongside of Toshinori whom riding a two-wheeled and self-balancing personal transporter, it called [Segway]. The world start to tilt, it became off-colored and a loud disorienting and blaring sound rang. A crashing sound was heard.

<Everyone>: Oh no! Izuku/Midoriya/Izu/Zuku/Zuzu/Midori/Deku-kun/Onii-chan/Papa/Paps/Son/Kid/Problem-son/Little mouse! {Worried tone.}

<Izuku>: Eve-everyone re-relax, everything is fine and I didn't over-worked myself anymore. {Reassuring them.}

<Inko>: It's that true Izuku? {Still concern.}

<Izuku>: It's true mom, I don't want to make you and anyone I cared to be worried to me again. {Reassuring tone.}

After this little talk, they continue watching. Izuku felt happy knowing many individuals cared what happening to him, physically and mentally.

Toshinori turned off his [Segway] then looked back to knew what happen at Izuku whom was tiredly lying down at the cold and dry dirt road that little covered in autumn leaves.

<Toshinori>: Hey, Hey what's wrong? There's only three more moth's left!! You're not gonna make it!! You wanna give up? Wanna take it easy and a break today?! {Blunt yet mixed with worried tone.}

Izuku tried to move his body and crawled forward but he failed as the exhaustion take-over his whole body.

Everyone start to felt a little tiredness and ache all over of their body.

<Toshinori>: Overwork...? The [Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan] was design based on what you'd need to do with your body, specifically to make sure you'd make it in time for the entrance exam.... {Shown changes at Toshinoris eye as he realized something.} You haven't been sticking to the plan, have you?

Izuku is still struggling to move and can't even utter a single word.

Even though Toshinori's face showed a great concern for Izuku, he hardened his heart and reprimanded him for being careless and reckless.

<Toshinori>: Overdoing it will have the opposite effect!! Don't you want to pass and get in?!

<Izuku>: I do.... But I can't just simply get in.... I have to work a lot more than anyone.... Or I won't be able to stand and catch up to them.... {Doing his final struggle to move which comes to success.}

With all of his might he slowly pushed himself up and looked straightly at his mentor's eyes. Pure determination, dedication and Iron will, was the only things that Toshinori can describe seeing those eyes of Izuku. But when he heard what the young hero wanted in life, it flared up the slowly dying fire within inside of his heart.

<Izuku>: I want to protect everyone, to see them smile, to make them felt safe and I want to become one of the greatest hero, like you! {Struggling to speak and moved.} So even I fail over and over, I'll keep on trying whatever it takes until I succeed.

This word struck everyone's heart and also flared up the fire of perseverance within them. It inspired them to give also all of their efforts to reached their dreams in life.

<Nana>: You'd really found a great successor Toshi! {Proud and happy tone.}

<Toshinori>: Yeah, he is really a great successor of One for All. {Proud and happy tone.}

<Tetsu & Eijiro>: That's very...MANLY!!!!!!!! {happy tone while crying.}

<Neito>: Everyone let's also give all our best to reach our dreams in life and also become a better hero in the future. {Surprising some of them.} PLUS......

<All Students>: ULTRA!!!!

(Nezu): Thank you Sir. Ukufa for bringing us here. This gathering is really fruitful. {Smiling.}

<Miu>: He'd really giving all of his best. What a great young man.

<Touma>: I'm happy to know that our daughter is in safe hand.

<Mirko>: Rabbit is really looking far into the future.

<Ryuko>: That's gonna be a wonderful future.

<Eri & Kota>: You are really cool Paps/Papa! {Happy tone. Then they hug him.}

<Izuku>: Thank you. {Returned the hug.}

(Inko): I really proud of you Izuku. {Smiling while looking at her son.}

Toshinori was taken aback hearing this and then suddenly he remembered something, the day he had conversation with Izuku in the rooftop.

(<Izuku>): Saving people with a fearless smile. Like you...! {Happy tone.}

Then the flashback ends. Toshinori could be heard talking at his mind.

(Toshinori): This young man was looking far into the future, huh? {Then he transformed to his buff form and pick up Izuku while telling something.}

<Toshinori>: You, go-getter fanboy! I like that! But if that's the case, then you really can't rush things now. But I understand your feelings. {Panning up to the clear sky, trees and its leaves that being blown away by the wind.} Leave it to this old guy to adjust your plan!

<Izuku>: You're not that old.... All Might... {Tired tone. Toshinori just respond with a hearty laugh.}

<Toshinori>: Hahahahahahahaha! {Hearty laugh.}

<Nejire>: All Might! All Might!! How old are you? Are you in mid-forties or early fifties?

<Toshinori>: Oh, that's a secret young Hado!

<Nana>: Toshi is forty-nine years old!

<Toshinori>: Ma-master!! {Nana just chuckles.}

There is a tree shown, its leaves are completely gone and then there's a sound of car door that can be heard being closed. Toshinori was shown walking away from his truck, he seemingly just arrived. [February twenty-six] could be seen written, revealing what is the date of that day and Izuku's voice could be heard narrate once again.

<A.Izuku>: And then, it was six a.m, on the day of the entrance exam.

(Everyone): A time skip!?

Toshinori stop at his track as he heard someone is screaming loudly.

<Izuku>: WAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! {Continuously screaming.}

Everyone suddenly alarmed as they heard the scream, some of them was about to speak but it didn't happen as Ukuphila talked to them first.

{Everyone}!!!???

<Ukuphila>: Don't worry everyone, nothing bad happened. {Calm tone. The audience just continue watching.}

Toshinori looked up to the source of that noise. Revealing Izuku whom standing and screaming at the top of a large mound of trash. Toshinoris eyes could be seen at the state of shock as the sun slowly began to rise up. Zoomed onto sweating and shirtless form of Izuku whom still screaming.

<Touma>: Even from a far, I can tell that all of this kid hard work and training really bore fruitful.

<Masahi>: I agree with you Mr. Uraraka and looked at those mountains of trash, I think he able to finish the tasked. {Touma just nod agreeing at him.}

<Kyotoku>: How the heck that kid able to put that truck on the top of trash!? {Amazed tone while pointing at screen.}

<Mika>: Its seem your sounds amaze dear? {Looking at Kyotoku with smile at her face.}

<Kyotoku>: No I'm not!! {Denying quickly.}

Blush has started to crawl to all Izuku's girlfriends faces as they saw his sweating body, then add the glistening effects because of the sunlight.

Toshinori took a few steps forward until he stopped in front of the stairs to the beach. When he saw the new condition of the beach, it was really surprised him more.

<Toshinori>: Hey, hey, hey.... {Shown a sweeping shot of the beach was shown, It's crystal clear like the sky that Izuku able to clean the whole beach all alone.} He even cleaned outside of where I told him to! Seriously? There's not even a speck of trash left! Seriously?!

Round of applause accompanied by shouts of joy by everyone could be heard throughout the room. They were so proud and amazed for the young hero accomplishment in small pan of time.

<Everyone>: Wow that's really cool! Amazing accomplishment! He really did it! Bravo Midoriya! He'd really clean the whole beach alone! Tu brilles comme un diamant monsieur! You are really impressive young man! Thank you, young man for cleaning that place! Excellent work kid! Manly!!!

Izuku could not help but feel elated after everyone acknowledged what he had done.

<Toshinori>: He finished at the last minute! More than perfectly! Oh my... Oh my... {Then transform to buff form} Goodness!

Seeing this sudden transformation of the former number one hero, it makes them sweat dropped except Inko whom laughing softly. Toshinori just smile and felt happy as he able to make the woman of his life.

Izuku tumbled backwards and fell down, falling off the mound, Toshinori didn't waste any time, he zoomed quickly at Izuku to catch him which he succeeded. Then Toshinori smile and said something to the tired young hero.

<Toshinori>: Good work... {proud tone while smiling at Izuku}

<Izuku>: All Might... I did it... I did it... {Smiled weakly.}

<Toshinori>: Astounding you're a real entertainer and a teen no less! {He slowly let down Izuku until the boy able to stand in his own fit. He held up his phone to show something at Izuku.} Here take a looked.

<Izuku>: Huh, this is...? {Seen a picture of him that was taken at the first day of training.}

<Toshinori>: It's you, ten months ago. You did good, you really did! {Proud tone.}

A panning shot of Izuku's fitted body, showingall of his hidden muscles and strong physique.

Almost all of woman inside of cinema room blushed while some of the boys were proud and also felt envied after seeing that body but all of those feelings was quickly disappeared as they notice something at the young man body. Many scars spread all over his body except for his arms and neck. Many of them was asking why he had that those scars while Inko, Toshinori, Nezu, Shota, Mei, Eri, Kota, Mirio and past holder of One for All was sad and frowning, they are the only set of individuals knew about those scars at his body. Ukufa just pause the show because he felt that this will need to talked.

<Eijiro>: Midoriya-bro, we-where you got that scars? How that scars didn't exist like when you'd changing to your hero costume or the day we all used the UA swimming pool...? {Concern tone.}

<Izuku>: I hid it by using a water proof body makeup... {Trying not to answer the first question of his classmate but failed as more individuals dig in about the history of those scars especially the girls he really loved.}

<Tsuyu>: Does scars clearly came from deep or large wounds kero. Who did this to you kero? {Concern tone.}

<Ochaco>: Those who bullied you did that? {Concern tone.}

<Izuku>: Nope Ochaco.... {Fell silent.}

<Ochaco>: Then who....?

Izuku was still trying not to give the answers behind those scars because he doesn't want those four, to blame themselves for what happen to him in the past. The silence didn't last long as one of Izuku's girlfriends able to guess the answer.

<Momo>: Did you get that when you protect us four in that villain!? {Verge of crying and sad tone.}

Everyone was surprised as they heard what Momo said, especially the other three girls whom also included in that accident. They remembered that scene where Izuku was standing strong and protecting four young girls whom unconscious against a villain. Even though his body was bleeding from numerous cuts. Izuku just silent and not wanting to answer that but it didn't last long as Momo, Kyoka, Kendo, Setsuna spoked.

<Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka & Setsuna>: Please Izuku answer us.... {Sad tone with tears in their eyes. This completely destroyed all Izuku's resistance.}

<Izuku>: It's true, those scars came from that villain whom attack us when we are kids. {sad tone.}

The four mentioned girls felt guilt and pain for what happened to Izuku in that past. That's why they apologize to him.

<Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka & Setsuna>: Sorry.... {Sad tone and their tears start to fall.}

<Izuku>: Huh!? Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka, Setuna it's not your fault!

<Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka & Setsuna>: No it's our fault, suffering from that painful wound in past...! You don't deserve it! If we are not there or met us, you will never been hurt so much by that villain... Sorry! {Sad tone while crying.}

<Izuku>: {Stand and faced the four mentioned girl.} If you four are weren't there, then my life is incomplete...

<Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka & Setsuna>: Huh...? {Taken aback for what they heard.}

Ukufa used his power to exchange the girls and kids position. Eri and Kota are now at Inko sides while the four mention girls are now at Izuku.

<Izuku>: If you four are weren't there, I won't be able to know what's the feeling of being love and accept for whom I am. {Then start to reached their hands, one by one and put it over at his right hand palm, then covered it by his left hand.} If you four are weren't there, I won't ever had hope to try reaching my goals in life. {The warm of his hand erased the guilt that they felt and make them stop crying.} If I had not met you four on that faithful day, I would never fell in love and chance to say this words... I love you Momo! I love you Kyoka! I love you Itsuka! I love you Setsuna! {Lovingly tone.}

<Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka & Setsuna>: I love you too Izuku/Izu/Zuku! {Happy tone and hug joyfully their boyfriend which he returned it by hugging them also.}

<Izuku>: I do not care if my body littered by wounds or this ugly scars, what important to me is the safety and happiness of my love ones. {Lovingly tone.}

Everyone was smiling after hearing Izuku's message for everyone. Few minutes later Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka & Setsuna was finally okay and they are completely removed themselves at Izuku. The other girlfriends of Izuku didn't felt any jealousy against those four because they knew that Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka, & Setsuna needed that moment.

<Ukufa>: You four are okay now? {The four mentioned girls nod} Then let me send you four back to designated chairs. {About to use his power when the four girls spoke and request something.}

<Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka, & Setsuna>: Wait Sir. Ukufa we had a request! {Start to blush.}

<Ukufa>: Oh what it is?

<Momo>: Can we four stay with Izuku side...? {Blushing.}

<Itsuka>: Until the screening ends.... {Blushing.}

<Kyoka & Setsuna>: Please Sir. Ukufa!! {Blushing.}

<Ukufa>: Of course, You can cuddle all you want with your boyfriend! I'm I right Young Izuku!?

<Izuku>: Ye-yes!! {Quickly answered while blushing brightly and felt excited because he will get one of his favorite things he'd love to do with the girls.}

Momo and Kyoka's father fainted after hearing what their lovely daughters request to the god. Ukufa used his power to enlarge the size of sofa bed where Izuku and the girls will be placed. Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka and Setsuna didn't waste any time, they take their blushing boyfriend and cuddle with him. The four girls are now having a big smile and ignored the stares of others or should we say other Izuku's girlfriends whom felt jealous, pouting and wanting also to cuddle with Izuku. Ukufa just pressed the button to continue the screening.

<Toshinori>: You did good. You really did! The mirage of it is finally just barely visible, but you have certainly become a suitable vessel! {Happy tone.}

Izuku was looking at his hand as he slowly lifted it up. He'd tremble and sniffed lightly as tears formed from his eyes.

<Izuku>: I feel like I'm cheating... You did all this for me... I'm too blessed... {Tearing up because of happiness.}

<Toshinori>: Hahahaha! {A kind laugh. Then said something at his mind.}

(Toshinori): What are you saying after all this time... it was your own hard work, that's why you deserve this.

<Itsuka>: I agree what All might said you deserve it more than anyone Izuku! {Affectionate tone and cuddling more.}

<Momo>: Don't ever think that you've cheat Izu, because we know that you always gave everything you had just to reach your goal. {Affectionate tone and cuddling more.}

<Setsuna>: Believe in yourself green! {Affectionate tone and cuddling more.}

<Kyoka>: Just like how we believe in you Zuku. {Affectionate tone and cuddling more.}

<Izuku>: Tha-thank you!! {Stuttering and blushing brightly because of the girl's action towards to him.}

The jealous stare coming from other girlfriends of Izuku has lessen as they saw how they cheer up the young man. Ukufa notice this so he decided to mend or resolve this problem by saying something at the rest of Izuku's girlfriends mind by using telepathy.

(Ukufa): Girls don't worry you will get your own turn to cuddle young Izuku in next episode that we gonna watch so I hope you all can wait.

(Izuku's Girlfriends): Really!? Thank you Sir Ukufa! You are the best!

Meanwhile Izuku just felt that he will might got heart attack in near future.

Toshinori lightly tap the young hero back and then placed it at his shoulder.

<Toshinori>: We'll have to fix those leaky eyes of yours. Now, it's time for the award ceremony, Izuku Midoriya! {Happy tone.}

<Izuku>: Yes, Sir! {Still emotional.}

Many of them were excited and unconsciously leant forward in their seats because this is the moment they waiting so much. Meanwhile the past holder of this power and the one whom currently possessing right now were just wince as they felt disgusted a little after remembering how the transferring works.

Shown Toshinori plucked a strand of hair and held it between his fingers as he giving his encouraging speech to Izuku.

<Toshinori>: This is something I was once told: [Something that you receive because you're lucky and something that you are given because you are recognized are different in essence.]

Shown Izuku whom stop his water works and now having amazed reaction while looking and listening to his mentor word of wisdom.

Mineta suddenly speak and asked Ukufa to paused again the video because he noticed something at Izukus right shoulder.

<Minoru>: Sir Ukufa! Sir Ukufa! Can you paused a little I just want to asked something!?

<Ukufa>: {Paused the video.} Okay what it is? Make sure that is important. {Calm tone.}

<Minoru>: Thank you Sir. Ukufa, my question is what is that mark at Midoriya right shoulder? Is that a bite mark?

Everyone quickly checked the mark that Mineta saw, they were surprised that there's a really not so visible and aged bite mark. Izuku's girlfriends were now having dark aura except one whom blushing along with Izuku.

(??? & Izuku): Oh no!!! curse you little menace/Mineta!!!

<Mina>:  Sir. Ukufa was that a love bite mark? {Calm yet sounds dangerous.}

<Ukufa>:  Wh-why not young I-izuku answered that? {Scared tone. All of them looked at Izuku whom blushing and panicking a little.}

(Izuku): Sir Ukufa!!!

(Ukufa): Sorry young man. Your girlfriends are too scary. I hope you survive.

<Shino>: Your answer little kitten. {Calm yet sounds dangerous.}

<Rumi>: Oh don't try to lie rabbit. {Calm yet sounds dangerous.}

<Izuku>: Ye-yes i-it's a lo-love bite mark...! {Scared tone. The eyes of his girlfriend's become fierce except one whom trying to find away-out.}

<Nemuri>: Oh my, aren't we became sinnamon roll Izuku? {Calm yet sounds dangerous.}

<Fuyumi>: And whom is this person gave you that mark Izuku? {Calm yet sounds dangerous.}

Izuku don't know how to answer this because he didn't know if she still remembered this happening.

<Izuku>: I-i-its....

Seeing her knight predicament, she decided to answer that question of Fuyumi, to reveal that she is the one whom gave that mark.

<???>: It's me.... {Blushing. Everyone looked at her.}

<Everyone>: Eh!!!??? Ryukyu/Ryuko/Tatsuma-san!

<Ryuko>: Sorry... please don't be mad at Izuku, it not his fault, its mine. {Stand and apologizing at ninety-degree bow.} Sorry everyone for doing that.

<Inko>: My I know why you'd do that to my son? I'm sure there's a reason. {Caring tone.}

<Ryuko>: O-our blood line quirk a-acts like a curse, the moment it manifested it won't be turn-off even we wear a quirk canceling apparatus... so we will be stuck at our dragonian form at the early age of four.

<Nejire>: Is there's a way to cure it? What the connection of biting Zuzu? {Curious.}

<Ryuko>: Theres a way to turn off and controlled thi-this quirk. That is, we need to see or find the person whom destined for us, giving a golden scale and bite mark at our fated one will completely fixed this cursed quirk. {Blushing.}

Everyone was taken aback after learning about the quirk of the Dragon Hero: Ryukyu. Some of them was felt sorry for her and the other are still had doubt but it was quickly disappeared as Ukufa assured them.

<Ukufa>: I assured you everyone that all of young Ryuko said is true...

<Mr. Shimano>: Is this also doings of that God? Is there also anyone whom suffer like what happen to Ms. Ryukyu?

<Ukufa>: Yes, is my answer for your both question. {Hint of sadness and little anger.}

<Satsuki>: Can you remove those cursed?

<Ukufa>: No young Satsuki, why? Because If we ever tried to do that we will be considered breaking the rules or law for all gods whom managing or possessed a universe. A great punishment will be fall upon to those whom not follow the rules and laws. So I hope you everyone understand. {Serious tone while everyone nodded in agreement.} Is there any question?

<Everyone>: None Sir. Ukufa!

<Ukufa>: Great then without a further ado let's continue watching! {Pressed the continue button.}

<Toshinori>: Take that to heart. This is power that you earned because of your own effort.

After hearing this encouraging words of his mentor. The doubt at his face was replaced by determination and clench his fist. The adult voice of Izuku could be heard narrating again.

<A.Izuku>: I took the reality that would be surprising even in comics.... {Showing Toshinori held out his hand while still holding the piece of his hair towards to Izuku.} in my hand...

<Toshinori>: Eat this. {Flatly said while his background turn dark and creepy.}

<Izuku>: Huh!?

<Everyone except those who know One for all>: What!? Huh!? The hell!? Seriously!? Is that a jokes!? {Surprised and disgust.}

<Toshinori>: It doesn't really matter what it is as long as you take in my DNA. {Rubbing the back of his head while Izuku was dumbfounded.}

<Izuku>: It's too different from what I imagined!

As they continue to talked each other, the camera slowly panned away from them towards to the stairs. Then shows Izuku's bag and pair of shoes which was laying at the ground, then began to zoom in it.

<Toshinori>: Now, there's no time! You'll be late for exam! EAT! EAT! EAT!

<Izuku>: Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! {Screamed in agony mixed with disgust.}

(Everyone): So he really ate it!! {Shivered in disgust.}

<Mina>: Girls lets pray for our fallen cinnamon roll.... {Jokingly said.}

<Izuku's Girlfriends>: Amen...

<Izuku>: Umm, m-my liv-lives I'm sti-still alive and ki-kicking you know? {Sweat drop seeing his girlfriend's act. The girls just blushed as they hear him call them [My lives].}

[8:40 a.m – The same day. U.A. High school entrance Exam Location.] and the UA school building along few individuals was shown suddenly signifying a time skip occurred.

<Izuku>: Ha!Ha!Ha! {Stopped running in front of the entrance gate.} I made it... {Walked normally now.}

(Izuku): In the end, I didn't have time to test out the power I received from All-Might. {Then remembered what Toshinori done earlier.}

(<Toshinori>): Eat this. {Flatly said while his background turn dark and creepy.}

<Izuku>: I swallowed the hair, but did I really receive his power...? {Covering his mouth as he felt disgust a little.}

(Katsuki): Delicious, finally some good fucking food.

<???>: Outta my way, Deku! {Grumpy tone.}

<Izuku>: Kacchan! {Surprised.}

<Katsuki>: Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you. {Grumpy tone.}

<Izuku>: M-morning. L-lets both do our best... {Flailing helplessly and scared tone. Katsuki just walk away without replying.}

Izuku's girlfriends was having dark aura around them. They were felt angry towards to Katsuki whom felt in danger and scared.

(Izuku's girlfriends): Bakugo!! {Having demonic aura and angry.}

<Random Student>: Hey, isn't that Bakugo? The one with the sludge villain?

<Random Student>: Oh, he's the real thing!

Katsuki just continue walking away without paying attention to those gossips of other students around him meanwhile Izuku could be heard speaking at his mind.

(Izuku): Ever since that day, Kacchan didn't do anything to me. Sigh.... I was just scared of him out of habit!

Everyone can't help but frown knowing that the effect of bullying to Izuku was ingrained deeply. Many of them who often interacted with Izuku promised that they would do everything to help him to recovered emotionally and mentally.

(Izuku): {Shake his head and turn his face to a determine one.} I'm different from before! Remember these past ten months! {Shown izuku legs shacking.} Take the first step... {Taking his first step.} To becoming a hearo! {But in the end he failed by tripping over his own feet and began to fall in fast pace to the solid ground.} THIS IS IT!

Few sets of giggles rang inside of cinema room after seeing how quickly and comically gave up Izuku. Meanwhile the young hero can't help but smile as he remembered that day where he'd met one of his first friend in U.A.

Before his face can make close encounter with the floor his whole body stopped abruptly. Izuku eyes turned wide as he noticed that he was floating and then heard a female giggle.

<???>: Are you all right?

<Izuku's Girlfriend>: It's Ochaco!

(Miu): Nice save daughter!

Instead of answering, Izuku tries to turned towards the voice and he slightly succeed but ends upside down.

<Izuku>: Woah! Woah! {Freaking and now floating upside-down.}

Green and auburn brown eyes we've met. They fall silent for few seconds, that silence didn't last long as the girl giggled and help to adjust Izuku's position. The girl brings her hands together and joins the tips of her fingers to deactivate the quirk.

<Ochaco>: It's my Quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right? {Bubbly tone. While Izuku having tint of blush in his cheeks and can't utter any words.} Aren't you nervous?

<Izuku>: Uhhhmmmm.... {Having a hard time to form any words.}

<Ochaco>: Let's do our best. See ya! {Began to walk away towards to the entrance while Izuku was left dumbfounded.}

(Izuku): I talked to a girl! {Said in his mind and having a dopey face but a text suddenly appeared, [Didn't actually talk].}

Laugh and giggles of everyone rang at the cinema room which caused Izuku automatically hide his embarrassment by using his hands.

<Everyone>: Hahahahahaha!!!!

<Setsuna>: You are really adorable aren't you Green~? {Teasing tone.}

<Kyoka>: You can talk to all of us every time you want Zuku~ and you don't need to hold back~! Right ladies? {Teasing tone.}

<Rest of Izuku girlfriends>: Yeah~!! {Teasing tone. Izuku can't reply anything, he just blushed more because of embarrassment and teasing of his girlfriends.}

Timeskip, two hours after the written exam, Izuku was now could be seen making his way towards to auditorium, he was walking in an empty hallway until when he suddenly saw a lone girl whom struggling to stand and walk properly. Then the girl completely lost all of her balance and about to fall, head first. Izuku's caring and heroic nature kicks in, he quickly moved to catch the girl which he succeeded to do, the young hero quickly checked her condition in proper way.

<Mirio & Tamaki>: It's that you Hado!? {Concern tone while pointing at the big screen. Alarmed everyone.}

<Nejire>: Yeah it's me. So it's Zuzu whom help me on that day!

(Izuku): Miss! Miss wake up! {Checking the condition of the girl.} Okay, she looks in pain, tired, intermittent, shivering a little and having flushed complexion. This is bad she's might have a high fever. I must bring her quickly to school clinic! {Hold her in princess carry style and began to move fast but carefully.}

<Chiyo>: Good job young man for quick thinking and act.

<Izuku>: Tha-thank you for kind words recovery girl-sensei.

<Nejire>: Thank you for helping me Zuzu!! I love you!! {Happy tone.}

<Izuku>: N-no need to th-thank me Nejire.... and i-I lo-love you t-too. {Blushing and stuttering. Nejire just felt more-happy as she heard Izuku returned the I love you.}

After of few minutes a nurse was shown guiding and telling Izuku were he will lay the unconscious girl.

<Nurse>: Kid, you can put her here so that I can checked her condition. {Pointing at the clinic bed.}

<Izuku>: Okay! {Carefully lay Nejire at the bed.}

<Nurse>: {Checking the condition of the girl.} Can you answer my few question?

<Izuku>: O-okay. {Concern tone.}

<Nurse>: What's her name? {Applying aid and checking the condition of the patient.}

<Izuku>: So-sorry but I don't know, I just come here to take an entrance exam when I saw her faint.

<Nurse>: Okay... how many minutes or hours she has been unconscious?

<Izuku>: Ten minutes ago when she fainted.

<Nurse>: Did her head hit when she fainted?

<Izuku>: Nope. I able to catch her when she was about to fall.

<Nurse>: Okay.... good job for bringing her here. {Done applying medical aid.}

<Izuku>: Will she be okay? {Concern tone and standing near at the girl bed.}

<Nurse>: Yes, her condition will be fine, I already applied medicine for her fever so don't worry anymore and later on she will wake up too.

<Izuku>: Thank you! {Bowing.}

<Nurse>: No need to thank me kid, I'm just doing my job and I happy doing that... {Kind tone, then looked at the watch she wearing.} Kid you're an examiner taker right?

<Izuku>: Ye-yes!?

<Nurse>: I think you should go now because there's a chance that you might be late for your exam.

<Izuku>: {Remembered the exam.} Right!!! I must go. {Looked and bow again to the nurse.} Thank you again! {Start to leave.}

<Nurse>: Good luck!! {Kind tone.}

The nurse returned to her desk to check and finish some medical report she'd doing earlier when she suddenly remembered something.

<Nurse>: {Face palm herself.} I forgot to asked the name of that kid. I'm gonna be bonked by Recovery girl-sensei later.

This earned some laugh from the audience except Izuku and Toshinori whom unconsciously touch the top of their heads.

Izuku could be seen walking again alone in thehallway towards auditorium in slow pace. It seems that something was bugging athim after he left the clinic. An unclear and unknown memories was keep comingback at his mind, memories that clearly do not belong to him.

(<???>): I found you! My *****! {Shown a girl with periwinkle colored hair, whom wore a white and pale blue outfit, her face was covered by unknown light except her lips. The girl was smiling as she jumped and hug Izuku.}

(<???>): Yourheartbeats go fast. Is that [throbbing]? {Shown the same girl but now she wasleaning at Izuku's chest.}

(<???>): Dance with me... {Shown the same girl but now she was asking Izuku to dance with her while offering her hand to him.}

(<???>): So... Next time we meet... Let's share a love worth 10,000 years *****! {Shown the same girl but now she looks likegiving and saying her goodbyes to Izuku.}

Even there's a light covering some facial futures of the girl they can still able to deduct whom she is because the sound of her voice and color of its hair.

(Everyone): It's Me/Nejire/Hado/Ne-chan/Mama/Senpai!

<Nejire>: Sir. Ukufa it's me... right!? Why I'm looks liked that!? {Concern tone while pointing at the images that shown in the big screen.}

<Ukufa>: Sorry, young Nejire but I can't answer that questions for now but promised It will be answered, sooner than later so I hope you understand... {Nejire just nod signify she agreed.}

Izuku stop walking, tears start to fall as he placed his hand above his chest where his heart placed.

<Izuku>: After hearing her call me Orion, why I'm feeling this and what's that memories, it's clearly not mine! {Clutching his chest while remembering the girl call him Orion while carrying her earlier.} Ignored that for now, I need to focus more in exam. {Ignoring the pain he was feeling right now.}

After of few seconds, Izuku continue to walked as he fixed himself in silent. He ignored this painful feelings looming at his heart and soul.

The pain of losing someonecrept at everyone's heart because of this feelings, makes them more curious atthe reasons behind those memories and what it's connection towards to Izuku.

[U.A. High SchoolHero Course Exam Orientation] was written in a signage board outside ofauditorium, then the scene quickly shifted to the numerous light being lightenup, Voice Hero: Present Mic could be seen and heard speaking in front of examtakers.

<Yamada>: For all you, examinee listeners tuning in, Welcome to my show today! Everybody say [Hey]! {Energetic!}

Complete and utterly silence response is what Yamada got from all examinee. The voice hero just recoiled and felt hurt after didn't get any response.

Nemuri and Shota can't help but chuckle and smile as they saw how their friend failed to get the response he wanted from the examinee which make Yamada felt taunted.

<Nemuri & Shota>: Pfft!! Hahaha!!

<Yamada>: Oi, what are you two laughing at huh!? {Taunted.}

<Nemuri & Shota>: Ahem... nothing... Pfft! {trying to stop themselves from taunting their friend.}

<Yamada>: What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! ARE YOU ALL READY!? YEAH! {More energetic tone.}

Another complete silence response again he got from the examinee but it didn't last long when Izuku fan boy tendencies kicks in.

<Izuku>: It's the Voice Hero: Present Mic! Wow...! I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved—All the teachers at U.A. are pro heroes! {Began his train of muttering. Some examinee started to looked at him.}

<Momo, Kendo, Kyoka, Setsuna>: Adorkable!! Pfft!! Hahaha!! {Cuddle more at Izuku whom blushed because of close contact from the girls.}

<Yamada>: Ha! See I had your problem son as one of my loyal listener! {Proud tone. Shota didn't reply at his taunting.}

<Katsuki>: Shut up. {Calmly said to Izuku.}

<Yamada>: As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! {The big screen behind of him shown an images where the physical test will take place.} You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay? {Again he received a complete silence from the crowd.} OKAY!? {Frustrated tone.}

Nemuri was not hiding anymore her amusement except Shota whom laughing muffled under his capture gear.

<Yamada>: I hate you two, Hmmp!

<Nemuri>: No you not, you'd love us Mic. Pfft! Hahaha! {Joyful tone while Shota was nodding in agreement.}

Izuku and Katsuki could be seen holding card and inspecting all of the information written or given in it. Katsuki suddenly initiated a conversation.

<Katsuki>: In other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh? {Calmly stated while peaking at Izuku's information card.}

<Izuku>:Y-you're right. Even though our examinee numbers are consecutive, {Shown thetest information card of Izuku and Katsuki.} we're assigned to different battlecenters. {Peaking at Katsuki information card.}

<Katsuki>: Don't look. I'll kill you. {Izuku just flinch in fear.} Damn now I can't crush you. Tch! {Calmly stated.}

Many of them flinchedin total fear especially Katsuki as they saw the numerous eyes of the Izuku'sgirlfriends gazing at the explosive Pomeranian. Those gazes hold a message that[If you hurt our Cinnamon roll, nobody can't found your body].}

The big monitor of auditorium shown images of buildings and enemy robots that lurking in that area, while Yamada explaining everything to them.

<Yamada>: Three different types of fauxvillain are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of thembased on their level of difficulty. {Shown the silhouette of one, two, andthree pointers faux villain.} You earn points for each of them based on theirlevel of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners is to use your quirks to earnpoints by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examineesand any other unheroic actions are prohibited! {Shown a game liked presentationof hot accumulate score points in that test and warning them.}

<Kids>: It's like a video game! {Amazed tone.}

<???>: Excuse me sir. May I ask a question? {Standing straight while one of his hand was rise up in air.}

Many of them recognized that voice especially those whom present on that place and time. Some of them start to frowned as they remembered what happened next after Tenya's questioning.

<Few of them>: Its Tenya/Iida/Prez!

<Yamada>: Okay!

<Tenya>: On the printout, there are four types of villains. {Pointing at the printout.} If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes.

<Denki>: Jeez, Prez you need to take some chill pill to relax.

<Rest of 1-A Boys>: Yeah...!

Tenya began to tremble with fear as he remembered the things he had done to Izuku at that time which Shoto noticed and asked Tenya.

<Shoto>: Iida are you okay? Why are you trembling, is there a problem?

<Tenya>: I-I co-commit a bl-blunder...a-against Midoriya-kun! {Scared tone.}

<Shoto>: Iida w-what have you've done!? {Scared for what might happen for Iida.}

Then he quickly turned back in his spot while one of his pointing at Izuku and reprimanding him for distracting action, causing the young hero to be center of attraction.

<Tenya>: In addition, you over there with the green curly hair... You've been muttering this whole time, it's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately! {Reprimanding tone.}

<Izuku>: Sorry...! {Answered while both hands were covering his mouth.}

<Other Examinee>: Pfft! What a dumb!

A menacing aura was completely covered Izuku's girlfriend and they were eying Tenya whom began to trembled more. The rest just prayed for the young speedster survival.

<Ochaco>: What you'd like Iida-kun...? Space? {Menacing tone.}

<Kyoka>: Mountain? {Menacing tone.}

<Tsuyu>: Or Sea kero? {Menacing tone.}

Tenya trembling more in fear because if he chose any from that choices. A hundred percent, they will bury him there. Izuku quickly tried to pacified his girlfriend's anger towards to the speedster.

<Izuku>: M-my lives, please d-don't be l-like that to Iida-kun! He a-already apologized to me and I also f-forgave him! {Pleading tone.}

The girls were not pacified or shaken from Izuku's pleading, they were now holding stakes, hammer, nails and shovels while Tenya was now writing his last will and testament. Izuku decides to use the last method left which his girlfriends will definitely not reject it.

<Izuku>: I-if you'd f-forgive Iida-kun, I'll do a-anything y-you all w-wanted. {Stuttering mess while blushing brightly.}

The ominous aura of the girls quickly faded and changed it to joyful giggles that sends chills at Izukus whole body.

<Izuku's girlfriends>: We forgive you Prez/Iida-kun but make sure you wouldn't do that again.

<Tenya>: Again forgive me for how bad I acted and I promised this would never happen again. {Ninety degree bowing at them.} Thank you and sorry Midoriya-kun!

<Izuku>: T-that's okay Iida-kun!

(Izuku's Girlfriends): Hehehe! Anything we wanted~, this gonna be fun~! {They predatory looked at Izuku whom regret mentally his actions.}

Present Mic diffused the situation so that it won't prolong and to brought back all attention to him.

<Mic>: Okay, okay... Examinee Number 7111.Thanks for asking and the great message. {Successfully gained their attention.}

<Kids>: It's like a video game! {Amazed tone.}

<???>: Excuse me sir. May I ask a question? {Standing straight while one of his hand was rise up in air.}

Many of them recognized that voice especially those whom present on that place and time. Some of them start to frowned as they remembered what happened next after Tenya's questioning.

<Few of them>: Its Tenya/Iida/Prez!

<Yamada>: Okay!

<Tenya>: On the printout, there are four types of villains. {Pointing at the printout.} If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes.

<Denki>: Jeez, Prez you need to take some chill pill to relax.

<Rest of 1-A Boys>: Yeah...!

Tenya began to tremble with fear as he remembered the things he had done to Izuku at that time which Shoto noticed and asked Tenya.

<Shoto>: Iida are you okay? Why are you trembling, is there a problem?

<Tenya>: I-I co-commit a bl-blunder...a-against Midoriya-kun! {Scared tone.}

<Shoto>: Iida w-what have you've done!? {Scared for what might happen for Iida.}

Then he quickly turned back in his spot while one of his pointing at Izuku and reprimanding him for distracting action, causing the young hero to be center of attraction.

<Tenya>: In addition, you over there with the green curly hair... You've been muttering this whole time, it's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately! {Reprimanding tone.}

<Izuku>: Sorry...! {Answered while both hands were covering his mouth.}

<Other Examinee>: Pfft! What a dumb!

A menacing aura was completely covered Izuku's girlfriend and they were eying Tenya whom began to trembled more. The rest just prayed for the young speedster survival.

<Ochaco>: What you'd like Iida-kun...? Space? {Menacing tone.}

<Kyoka>: Mountain? {Menacing tone.}

<Tsuyu>: Or Sea kero? {Menacing tone.}

Tenya trembling more in fear because if he chose any from that choices. A hundred percent, they will bury him there. Izuku quickly tried to pacified his girlfriend's anger towards to the speedster.

<Izuku>: M-my lives, please d-don't be l-like that to Iida-kun! He a-already apologized to me and I also f-forgave him! {Pleading tone.}

The girls were not pacified or shaken from Izuku's pleading, they were now holding stakes, hammer, nails and shovels while Tenya was now writing his last will and testament. Izuku decides to use the last method left which his girlfriends will definitely not reject it.

<Izuku>: I-if you'd f-forgive Iida-kun, I'll do a-anything y-you all w-wanted. {Stuttering mess while blushing brightly.}

The ominous aura of the girls quickly faded and changed it to joyful giggles that sends chills at Izukus whole body.

<Izuku's girlfriends>: We forgive you Prez/Iida-kun but make sure you wouldn't do that again.

<Tenya>: Again forgive me for how bad I acted and I promised this would never happen again. {Ninety degree bowing at them.} Thank you and sorry Midoriya-kun!

<Izuku>: T-that's okay Iida-kun!

(Izuku's Girlfriends): Hehehe! Anything we wanted~, this gonna be fun~! {They predatory looked at Izuku whom regret mentally his actions.}

Present Mic diffused the situation so that it won't prolong and to brought back all attention to him.

<Mic>: Okay, okay... Examinee Number 7111.Thanks for asking and the great message. {Successfully gained their attention.}

<Nezu>: It's good that you'd able to gained their attention back to you... {Calm tone.}

<Yamada>: Thank yo... {Didn't finish what he about to say when Nezu spoke.}

<Nezu>: But you still get a light punishment for failing to stop quickly a student from improper calling out or discriminate his/her fellow students. You know that in U.A., we won't allow those barbaric acts. So I hope you'd understand as a hero and teacher. {Calm tone, Yamada just nod in agreement.}

<Yamada>: The fourth type of villain is worth [Zero points]. {Shown the silhouette of the fourth faux villain.} That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center, an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it. {Shown the game like animation version of Yamada running away from Zero-point faux villain.}

<Tenya>: Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption! {Bowing in ninety-degree, then after that he properly sit back.}

Then the scene shifted to the two unknown student whom talking softly, telling what they think at the test.

<Student 1>: I see... it's like the obstacles you avoid in video games, huh?

<Student 2>: The whole thing is like a video game, heh! this gonna be easy task.

<Student 1>: Yeah, your right!

(Nezu): Easy tasked? There you go wrong. {Smiling sadistically.}

<Yamada>: Finally, I'll give you listeners a present... our school motto! {Shown Katsuki, Izuku, Tenya & Ochaco.} The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said. [A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes. Go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!]. Now, everyone good luck suffering! {Izuku was again shown with nervousness mixed of excitement plaster at his face.}

Some of them especially the kids where excited to knew and see what will happen at the exam that every examinee will tackle.

The scene switched to one of listed battle arenas and revealing a little information about this place.

[U.A. HIGH SCHOOL HERO COURSE]

[ENTRANCE EXAM]

[BATTLE CENTER B]

The examinees chatted to each other as they stood outside of a huge gate while Izuku could be seen standing at the very back.

(Izuku): It's time to give everything I got from my training with All Might, within these past ten months. {He thought to himself while trembling in total nervousness.} I will reach my dream and fulfill the promise I made.

When Izuku thought that, he slowly raised his trembling hands and stop until its faced level before slapping the sides of his face to calmed and psyche up himself.

As the slap sounded, the big screen of cinema room went black and the lights came alive signifying the episodes ends.

<Some of the audience>: Ehhhh, a cliffhanger! Nooooo! {Defeated sound.}

<Ukufa>: Don't worry everyone we will continue later but now we need to take a few minute rest then we gonna watch the next episode.

<Some of the audience>: Nice!!!

<Ukufa>: Okay before the winners and losers of the game earlier receive their rewards let's hear what young Toru wanted to request to young Izuku, in exchange she will forgive him for not pointing out the changes I did in earlier video. {Happy tone and smiling.}

<Toru>: Oh yeah, I almost forgot that! Okay what should I request hmmm?

(Izuku): Why you do that Sir. Ukufa!!!! {Mentally panicking and questioning the God.}

<Toru>: {Done thinking what she wanted to request.} Okay I know what I want to request to you Midori! {Happy tone.}

<Izuku>: Wh-what's your request T-toru?

<Toru>: My request is.... I want you do a live song performance!

<Izuku>: Okay, what type of song you want? {relief tone.}

<Toru>: Surprise me! {Izuku just smile at her as a reply and began to walk in front, facing everyone and asked some help from few individuals.}

<Izuku>: Before I start, I need some little help.... Kyoka, Momo, Shoto, Nejire, Mirio, Tamaki and Aisawa-sensei please come here.

The mention individuals followed what Izuku said without a second thought except Shota whom grumbling under his scarf. As they all are now in front, Izuku began to relayed the plan he had to them. After a few minutes of group meeting and bargaining at Shota they finally come in agreement. Now they will start the little performance that the young hero planned.

<Izuku>: Thank you for calmly waiting, we gonna start and I hope you everyone to enjoy our little performance. {Happily said and then looked at Ukufa signaling to play the tune.}

Momo, Kyoka, Nejire, Shoto, Shota, Mirio and Tamaki were standing behind Izuku and they have enough space between them. As the tune played the lights of cinema room dimed lightly, then Izuku began to do some light foot tapping dance while those standing behind him just stood silently.

Kenny Loggins- Footloose

[Verse 1]

Been working so hard

I'm punching my card

Eight hours, for what?

Oh, tell me what I got

As Izuku step up his moves a little, the rest of his team began to move and followed every step he do. Everyone began to perk up to the beat of the song.

I've got this feeling

That times just holding me now

I'll hit the ceiling

Or else I'll tear up this town

The dim lights were replaced by colorful ones, feet were tapping, hands were clapping and smiles were blooming at everyone faces as they began to enjoyed the music.

[Refrain]

So now I gotta cut loose

Footloose

Kick off the Sunday shoes

Please, Louise

Pull me off of my knees

Jack, get back

Come on before we crack

Lose your blues everybody cut footloose

Izuku was really felt happy seeing everyone especially his parents, friends, girlfriends and the two semi-adoptive children whom currently enjoying the song.

[Verse 2]

You're playing so cool

Obeying every rule

Deep way down in your heart

You're burning, yearning for some

Somebody to tell you

That life ain't passing you by

I'm trying to tell you

It will if you don't even try

You'll get by if you'd only

Spotlights start spotting the audience revealing them dancing happily. It stopped first at the students of U.A. then next the gods, teachers, heroes, parents and families whom dancing energetically.

[Refrain]

Cut loose

Footloose

Kick off the Sunday Shoes

Ooh-wee, Marie

Shake it, shake it for me

Woah, Milo

Come on, come on let's go

Lose your blues

Everybody cut footloose

[Bridge]

Yeah, ooh-oh-oh

[Cut footloose]

Yeah, ooh-oh-oh

[Cut footloose]

Yeah, ooh-oh-oh

[Cut footloose]

Ooh

<Kyoka>: [First] You've got to turn me around

<Momo>: [Second] And put your feet on the ground

<Nejire>: [Third] Gotta take the hold of all

<Shota>: [Fourth] I'm turning it loose

Many individuals especially the rest of class 1-A, co- teachers and heroes were dumbfounded and surprised as they watch Shota Aisawa, the one of feared underground hero and tired-ass teacher was dancing and singing energetically.

[Refrain]

Footloose

Kick off the Sunday shoes

Please, Louise

Pull me off of my knees

Jack, get back

Come on before we crack

Lose your blues

Everybody cut footloose

[Footloose]

[Outro]

Footloose

[Footloose]

Kick off the Sunday shoes [C'mo girl]

Please, Louise

Pull me off of my knees

Jack, get back

Come on before we crack

Lose your blues

Everybody cut, everybody cut

[Everybody]

Everybody cut Footloose!

Song ends.

When the song ended, many of the audience were tired and sat back down in their seats as they caught their breath but could be seen at their smiles and hear in the laughter that they were very satisfied with the performance shown to them. Ukafa can't spoke right now because he was mending his aching back so that Ukuphila is the whom gave the outro message.

<Ukuphila>: What an amazing performance and job well done! Everyone let's give them round of applause! {They give the performers a round of applause. Then Izuku's group returned to their designated seats to rest for a while.} I know that you all are now tired a little especially this dum-dum {pointing at Ukufa whom slumped at the sofa because of aching back.} so I decide that we all will continue watching later after a few hours of rest. Also don't forget those whom lost and won the game earlier will still receive their rewards. Rest well!! {Everyone just nod in agreement.}

CHAPTER ENDS

Author

Hi everyone thanks for keep supporting and loving [LIFE]! I really appreciate it! Sorry for slow update, my work just a little hectic this few months but I'm enjoying it. I assured you everyone that this fanfic [LIFE] won't be abandon. Have a nice and safe day.

Note: All pictures and videos that used are not mine. All credits belong to the rightful one. I apologized for wrong grammar or sentences.

ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND SMILE: ^___^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
93.9K 2.7K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
322K 4.1K 21
I do not own the characters in this story! Izuku and his class get pulled into a worm hole. And the only way to get home is to see all of Izuku's uni...
14.6K 210 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...