I'm Okay

By Twilightnote

After their defeating overhaul, deku continues with his life at U.A only to wake up one morning not feeling g... More

002-
003-
004- Sick?
005-
006-
007- they all know
008-
009-
010-
011-
012-
013-
A/N

001-what's wrong?

2.1K 29 7
By Twilightnote

Hello guys, so in this Au almight did not give deku a quirk, he is a late bloomer. Due to his quirk being similar to almight's he is under his tutelage just like in the canon.

DEKU'S POV

My alarm goes off and I am forced to get up for another day, everything is good it's just that I feel extremely tired and my head hurts like a lot. I contemplate between going back to sleep for a couple more minutes and starting my morning. Deciding against the former, I drag my weak self out of bed. I walk out to the common bathroom after more than thirty minutes, I already know today will be bad but I am sure I can hold out.

Grabbing my towel, I head out the door to be greeted by an extra energetic Aoyama, I put on my signature smile,

"good morning, Aoyama?"

"Ah, what a dazzling morning it is, I hope you had a nice sleep", he said returning my smile, the difference is, his is genuine.

Barely able to keep up with time, I stumble into the bathroom to take a quick shower and boy did it do wonders on my skin. It was refreshing and soothing making me forget about my headache, 'this is true bliss' is what I thought, that is until my stomach turned in a way I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to. I clutch onto it as I make my way out, stopping by the mirror to take in my appearance.

I am definitely sick, I am sure now, my reflection says it all. My sagging posture does a great job in complementing my face, dark circles under my eyes, it can't be from lack of sleep right? I mean, I did train last night but it wasn't for long because I just couldn't keep my eyes open. My skin now looks whiter than before with a tint of pink on my cheeks, obviously not from blushing. My hair danced messily on my head covering most of my dead eyes.

I tried massaging my face to reduce the unhealthy look and luckily it did work but not completely. Anyone that sees me would still think something is up, I am sure Yuga would have noticed if he wasn't so indulged in well, himself.

"This is going to be a long day", I can feel the coarseness in my voice.

When coming out, I bump into someone, and have to lean on the wall to prevent me from falling,

"hey Midobro, are you okay? Wait, what are you even doing here?" I look up to see Kirishima, he has his towel round his waist and is dripping wet, was he here all along? Noticing that he is still here I reply quickly,

"Kirishima, I'm sorry I bumped into you, I was just out of it, by the way I'm I not supposed to be here?" I tilt my head a little.

"No, no, that's not it, it's just that you are usually done taking your bath by this time, you don't look okay", he noted,

" I'm totally fine, I just didn't get enough sleep, last night I was up, so I kinda overslept", he nods in understanding, believing the lie without second thought.

"That explains a lot, anyways, bye, see you in class", he doesn't wait for a reply and heads straight for his room.

Not wanting to be late, I do the same but at a slower pace than kirishima. I hope I don't meet anyone else before class.

Please let me know how you feel about the first chapter, and yes I am aware that it is short but that's the point, bye.

Please don't forget to vote 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.4K 12
This is a Benny Rodriguez X Reader Fanfic. I do not own any of the characters from the Sandlot or the movie. Lemme know what ya think. Comment and vo...
2.4K 102 5
It was supposed to be only a rescue mission, nothing that Endeavor cares about but he was wrong as his worst nightmare came true. (or- what if Endeav...
112K 2.9K 18
By the age of 16 a mark will appear on your wrist with the first words your soulmate will say to you in the color of their eyes. They will share pain...
184K 5.8K 35
Izuku Midorya is a young hero who was bullied for most of his life due to the fact he was quirkless. That mental and physical abuse cause a huge toll...