Dark Nights

By Mostlymadzz

When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of the... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Epilogue

609 21 18
By Mostlymadzz

I can't believe it.. it's the last chapter and end to this story. Well at least for now it is ;) Make sure to read the message at the end of this chapter!

"KATSUKI!"

I began to try and make my way over to him. I was expecting Deku to stop me but he didn't. He let me make my way to him.

Once I got close enough I scooped him into my arms.

"Katsuki?"

He coughed. Blood came from his mouth, but he was still alive. Just barley.

"Leave him Y/N. He's dead."

I turned back to look at Deku. He stood there like he he had just conquered a great feat.

I felt Katsuki's hand on mine. I snapped my head back around to look at him.

"It's not.. o-over yet."

Katsuki said as he pointed towards a guy making his way onto the scene. Yellow lighting shot around him and he was insanely fast.

"Great. One For All is mine!"

I heard Deku say. Then the two of them began to fight.

Deku said One For All.. I think that is the LeMillion guy that Deku always talked about taking power back from or something. Anyway since Deku was occupied all I had to do was get Shigaraki out of the way and I could get help for Katsuki.

I stood up and faced him reading a knife.

"Your quirks don't work on me so let's see how good your combat skills are Shiggy."

"I never liked you anyway."

He then lunged at me.

So I lunged at him driving the knife into his stomach before he could attack me. I don't know how many quirks he had but I know he had more than one like Deku.. if he had a healing quirk like Deku then the knife wound wouldn't last, so as soon as I stab him I grabbed Katsuki and began to drag him toward two heroes standing by watching the fight unfold between Deku and LeMillion.

I didn't recognize the heroes. One had red spiky hair and the other had pink skin.

"Over here! Help!!"

I called out. They noticed and darted over there.

"Bakugou! Crap- Pinky call a medic now!"

The spiky red haired guy said to the pink girl.

"Bakugou can you hear me?"

He wasn't responding anymore.

"Is there anything I can do?"

I pleaded with him.

He looked up at me and then back to Bakugou to examine his wounds and stop what bleeding he could.

"It's probably best you go.."

He started to say and the he looked up at me.

"I know who you are and I'm giving you this chance now to get out of here. I got him now, he'll be okay."

I could feel tears building in my eyes. I felt so distraught, but why? Was it because he was telling me to get lost? Was it because I wanted to be with Katsuki and make sure he was okay? Was it because I was in so much pain?

Right...

My injury...

It felt way worse now. My adrenaline was gone and the pain was now unbearable.

"Shoot your injured too?"

The red haired guy asked.

I was holding my stomach with my hand and when I removed it from my stomach my hand was covered in blood. The bleeding was bad..

"Medics are here Red Riot!'

The one he called Pinky yelled. She was running over with a team of medics behind her.

That must be his hero name. Red Riot huh?

"She needs help too!"

Red Riot told them.

"I can't- if I stay then what? I'll end up back in a facility or jail right?"

I quickly responded.

"Look let us get you the help you need and will worry about that later."

Red Riot said as he helped get Katsuki on the stretcher.

"What can I do to help?"

Pinky asked crouching down to my level.

"N-nothing.."

"If you don't let me help you your wound could get worse and you could die. Please-"

"I'd rather die then go back there.. help me stand.."

She looked very concerned, but she listened and helped me get to my feet.

I looked to see that Red Riot had gone off with Katsuki and the medics, guess he figured Pinky could handle me..

"Let me help you to an ambulance-"

"Where did Shigaraki go?"

She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"You know what never mind.. where is Deku?"

She looked over my shoulder. I followed her gaze to see Deku on his hands and knees. He was struggling to get back up and fight. He made it to his knees, but LeMillion seemed to appear from no where and was ready to deliver a final blow.

I broke away from Pinky and ran. My adrenaline was back and I had enough strength to move again.

As I ran towards them I saw one of the guns I discarded and picked it up. I cocked it, aimed, and fired just in time.

LeMillion didn't deliver the final blow to end Deku. I shot at LeMillion and hit his shoulder and he stumbled backwards.

I then aimed the gun at Deku and slowly made my way towards him.

"The only one killing him today is me."

LeMillion stood still. He seemed shocked and didn't know what to do. Deku was beat and bloody. I'd never seen him so broken.

When he looked at me as I got closer.. the tip of the gun now pressing against his forehead.. I noticed his eyes. They were bright and as green as I remember them being in middle school. He looked just like he did after Katsuki would give him a beating. It was like that darkness inside him was gone...

Tears fell down my cheeks, but I don't know if I was sad because I was laughing.

"Y/N?"

"Don't! Just don't Izuku.. maybe you couldn't kill me but I sure as hell will kill you!"

"Then do it."

He said with a frown. Was he giving up?

I wasn't laughing anymore.

I pressed the gun harder against his forehead.

"You have broken me, you have made me a villain, you made me psycho, you made Doll. I don't wanna be her anymore. That girl you manipulated. I was your friend Izuku when no one else was! I was always there for you! So why after everything did you  do this to me? I loved you, I cared about you, I wanted to save you! But now all I feel is hate for you..."

I fell to my knees. We now sat across from each other. I dropped the gun looking at it as if fell from my hands.

I soon feel a hand cup my cheek and begin to lift my head so that I'm now staring right into his green eyes.

"I want to say it's all his fault.. All For One.. he did the same to me. He's in my head and I can't escape him, but I didn't even try to fight against him.. I have no excuse for what I did to you.."

Tears began to fall from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

I was frozen in shock. It was as if I was paralyzed.

I watched as he then stood up raising his hands in the sky and then surrendered himself to LeMillion to be arrested.

I watched as LeMillion took him away..

"Kid you need help?"

I didn't hear him at first still too shocked to do anything.

"Hey kid!"

Hawks spoke again as he kneeled in front of me blocking my view of Izuku being taken away.

"Shoot your bleeding! Hang on."

He scooped me up. I was like a dead body. Non moving and unresponsive but still alive.

Hawks flew me away from the battle, but after Izuku surrendered it seemed all villains did too. It was over.

These dark nights would soon lead to new days...

😭😭😭
The end.... Or is it?
Thank you all so much for reading my fan fiction Dark Nights. I didn't think it would ever get this many reads. Your continued support and love for this story means so much to me! I really hope you have enjoyed it :)
And because so many have really enjoyed this story I am planning on creating a sequel!!! The sequel will be titled NEW DAYS (now available to read).

Thank you so much and I'll see you all in my next book. So be on the look out and check my page for other fanfictions if you enjoyed this one. Make sure to follow me on Wattpad, Instagram, and TikTok @Mostlymadzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
140K 4.1K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...