"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 46

382 68 48
By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir's POV

I could see the same pain she was going through just like me.
But she was way too stubborn to admit it.
She was doing it to hurt me... And indeed she was succeding in that.
On one side she says that I never loved her .. I cheated on her which is so wrong and false.
While on the other side she does all this marriage things to hurt me.
Why on earth will I be hurt when I never had feelings for her?
Just tell me...  She herself is so confused that she isn't really realising what she's getting herself into.
She's was too childish sometimes. And being the elder which I'm really is.. I need to handle this.
I can't let her get herself into something from which she won't be able to come out later even when she'll cry her heart out to.

I was busy thinking all these when I heard a loud scream and the voice belonged to the person whom I was thinking about.

" Bela.." the word left my mouth on their own and I was about to go to that place but Kabeer came from behind pushing me aside and ran towards the direction followed by Jaanvi and Ani maa.

I didn't bothered about the push because right now what mattered to me was Bela. As I reached there I saw Kabeer sitting beside her with her hands on his which was bleeding profusely. On the other side Ani maa was freaking out about the apshagun while Jaanvi was tensed because her ring finger was now injured which clearly meant that the engagement is cancelled.

I should be feeling sad because Bela is hurt but instead I was feeling tiny happiness inside my heart because of the fact that this engagement is cancelled. No doubt I was sad for Bela's wound but I was also happy because my relationship was almost on the verge  of breaking but Destiny had its own plans.

Bela seemed lost in her thoughts while both the other ladies were worried about the engagement stuff but the thing which surprised me was Kabeer.
The only thing he cared about right now was Bela... Her bleeding finger. He picked her up and made his way upstairs from back side.

He didn't cared about engagement.. nor did he cared about his reputation and the guests... His only focus was on Bela..
I saw the literal care in his eyes for her .. o saw how much tensed he was..
And all the dots joining and forming a line indicated only one thing that he was in Love With Her...

Yes...

He was..

You really don't need to worry because she belongs to you.. and you guys are bound to be with eachother no  matter how much whoever loves you both. It's the destiny's play Mahir otherwise yeh Engagement ajj rukti?

I am not doubting my love for her.. I know whatever had happened it happened because of mu love for Bela and the hidden and buried love she has for me inside her heart. But then Kabeer.

Forget him.. think about Bela now..

I collected my thoughts and made my way upstairs. The mansion was so big that I was getting confused where to go and where to not.
Finally I found a room whose door was opened and when I reached there I saw Bela lying on the bed with the three people around her standing worried. A doctor was cleaning her wound and wrapping a bandage over it. I decided to stand there silently as I just couldn't barge in like this .

" Yeh 2-3 din mein thik ho jayega.. tension ki koi baat nahi hai.. just dressing time to time change karwa lena and yeh pain killer.. " the doctor said handing the prescription to Jaanvi who nodded and left to drop her outside as I hid behind the pillar.

" Ab engagement ka kya karna hai? Bahar kitne guests hai.. sab intezaar kar rahe hain. Kya bataye hum unhe?" Ani maa asked looking at both seriously.

" Kya bataye ka kya matlab? Bol dijiye ki Bela ko chot lag gayi hai islia ajj yeh Engagement him cancle kar rahe hai... " Kabeer said so casually that it didn't even mattered to him.

" Khel nahi hai yeh? It was all planned and prepared.. achanak se engagement ka bhoot char gaya dono pe.. hum toh sidha shadi karwane wale the par nahi.. app he dono ko sagai karni thi na.. aur ab yeh ho gaya.. parso mehendi hai.. aur uske agle he din haldi aur shaadi.. Bela reh payengi app is halat me?" Ani maa asked seriously as her voice held authority.

" Sagai karna chahti thi par ho nahi payi.. par baki rasme aur shaadi jarur hogi Ani maa.. kuch nahi hua hai mujhe . Bilkul thik hu.. aur aise bhi shaadi matter karti hai.. yeh pre-wedding rituals to ati jati rahengi.. right Kabeer?" She asked looking at Kabeer who was standing silently hearing them out.

" Yeah .. Bela is right..  jo ho gaya so ho gaya.. engagement important hai but ho nahi payi but that doens't mean baki rituals nahi hongi.. baki rituals hongi.. bara bari se... But tabtak Bela tumhe ekdam thik hona hai..ok?" He asked smiling when she nodded smiling back.

I turned and left from there smiling to myself..
Plan as much as you want and think as much as you can that things will happen according to you but eventually it'll happen exactly like I'll plan.
Because Mahir Sehgal is the king here.. and everything happen just like I want.
And this time it's about my love.. my Jaan...  Who's mine.. and I'll go to every extent to protect her from everyone and keep her all to myself.

No one has ever seen how much possesive Mahir Sehgal can be.. not even you Bela..
No one knows how Mahir Sehgal can be when it comes to his people.. his family.. his love.. and his possessions.
But now I guess is the time when I come to my real form and show that messing up with me is the worst option when alive .

Next morning.

I took a sip of my coffee as I waited for the call to be picked up while sitting on my office desk.

Just when the last ring was going to be end for the 11th time the phone was picked and a very annoyed but beautiful voice came...

" Hello.."

" Hello Jaan..good morning..." I greeted lovingly only to imagine her rolling her eyes which she surely would be doing right now ... I chuckled at my own thought and waited for her reply.

" You know my morning was good till now until I heard you voice and it became.."

" Very good.. awesome.. lovely.. I know baby I know.." I completed even before she could do it...

" So highly mistaken.. meri morning kaisi hai yeh bolne ke liye call kia apne?" She asked annoyed.

" Yeah.. woh toh hai plus to know about your wound.. how's it now? Jyada dard to nahi hai na.." I asked concerned..

" Appse matlab? Aise bhi app toh khush he honge na ki mere is chot ke wajah se engagement ruk gayi aur appki stupid destiny jeet gayi!" She asked with rage and irritation.

" Well you know me so well meri Jaan.. sahi kehte hai.. your better half knows you more than yourself. Log toh kehte hai par tum prove kar rahi ho.." I said cheekily only to heard her groaning. I muffled my laughter straightening my face.

" So .. maine kaha tha na.. destiny kuch bhi galat nahi hone degi.. see wohi hua jo sahi hai.. nahi hui woh engagement.. han in sab mein tumhe chot lag gayi par you know asi choti moti chot atleast uss chot se kayi jyada acchi aur affordable hai jo shayad tab milti jab yeh engagement ho jati.. yeh chot to kuch din mein bhar jayegi.. thik ho jayegi lekin agar woh chot lagti toh kabhi na bharti na he dard kam hota.." I said smiling at the picture infront of  me where she stood smiling.

For a moment I didn't heard her say anything as I knew she must be processing the words I have said ...

" Mr. Mahir Sehgal.. engagement nahi hui toh kya hua.. mehendi , haldi  aur shaadi jarur hogi.. aur appko special invitation hai mere taraf se.. app  shaadi mein jarur ana.." she said pressing the s word which did pushed my button but anger was the last option I would opt for.

" Sure.. jaroor aunga... Bas mujhe dress code  and timings text kar dena... You know I can't miss the fun!" I said smirking which surely irked her.

She cut the call and I fell on my chair chuckling when I saw Vikrant and Yuvi looking at me as if I have grown two horns.

" Whaat?" I asked annoyed.

" What whaat? What has happened to you? How can you be so chilled and relaxed?" Asked Vikrant irritated at my behavior from last night.

I have been extra cool and carefree which wasn't my kind .. in situations like this I would have freaked out but now when I'm ready to get to my real form why should I be the obvious Mahir Sehgal.
Let them see my original form.

" Exactly yaar bhai ho kya gaya hai appko? Bhabhi ki mehendi hai kal and you're asking her the dress code and timings? Have you losted?'' he asked angrily..

" Shant ho jao dono.. take a chill pill guys.. woh jitna dress code and timings decide krle hona wohi hai jo main chahta hu.. " I said when they looked at me confused.

" Kya matlab?" They asked in unison.

" Just stay calm and do as I say.. Bela and Kabeer ki shaadi toh hone se rahi... Dulhan toh hum he le jayenge!" I said smirking at them when their worried and confused faces turned into smirking as they got a hint that this time what I was planning was something big and wort it.

In the evening..

I recieved Bela's text as she sent me the timings and dress code.

This girl I tell you.. ego always dances on the tip of her nose.

Your girl...

Yes.. mine and only mine.

I asked my PA to arrange something according to the dress code by tomorrow eve and got my laptop. I replied to some important mails and then asked Vikrant to come as I needed to discuss something with him.

I told him everything that I had stored inside me till now and when he heard it he was shocked.

" You mean? You and Bela..oh my god.. but Mahir.. that can be illegal. What if someone comes to know..?" He asked worried and concerned thinking about the consequences.

" Technically it is true... Just that it wasn't legally done.. but you know we can prove it that it was done legally.. come on Vikrant yeh humare baye haath ka khel hai.. aur Bela ke pass koi saboot bhi nahi hoga hume galat saabit karne ke liye aur na he woh inkaar kar payegi kyunki jo main keh raha hu woh sach mein hua hai.." I tried to convince him ..he looked at me for a brief second and then sighed smiling.

" Only for you brother.. I'll manage." He said and I didn't took another second to hug him.

I smiled as my plan was initiated finally and the main step which was needed to be taken was finally taken.. atleast the very first step for the final step. I was so happy.

I have take the first step towards my goal Bela.. and I'll make sure just like the first one the rest of the steps will be covered very soon and I'll be standing right infront of my goal to achieve it.

It going to happen.  Just some more time..

To be continued..

Here's the next part..
Hope you all liked it if you did do vote, comment & share.
Love Love ❤️
Total_words: 2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
218K 14.4K 56
Cover credits : @crazy_fari Bela, a poor village girl and mahir, the son of the richest business man in India - And they marries due to family pressu...
51.2K 7.6K 45
My first story on my ideal couple behir. I hope you all like it.💘💘 Two workholic persons tied together due to their family's happiness. What will...
69K 3.3K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...