You Are My Spring

E__lizz_a द्वारा

"You are my spring",she whispered against my lips, forcing me to smile as I leaned in again for a passionate... अधिक

YOU ARE MY SPRING
BOOK COVER
CHARACTERS
MEETING THE SPRING BOY
THE HOSPITAL
THE DATE
AM I FALLING IN LOVE?
THE CRASH
Author's Note
A SLEEPOVER
CRUSH!!
Mr. ANNOYANCE
THE KISS
OBSESSIONS
THE PROPOSAL
YOU ARE MY SPRING

THE END

6 2 2
E__lizz_a द्वारा

Hey,
So it officially took me more than a year to write this short novel with just 13 chapters. ( I was lazy .lol.)
But still, it is a great achievement for me considering all the efforts I put in for this from the very first day.
I was in my final year of school when I wrote this. Somehow I had plenty of time to give attention to this thing which I would say I didn't use efficiently as watching series and stuff became a priority.
But still, I reached this far and wrapped up the cute mess I created.
I just got one thing to say and it is thank you; for giving my writing a chance.

With love,
ELI ❤

NB- I have some story ideas swirling in my mind restlessly which I hope to develop further once I get in the mood for writing.
Also, I am going to college in a few months. I will have to study harder than before if I have to survive. So my time will be limited.
Nevertheless, wait for me.
I will be back with another one.
Bye.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.1K 263 35
One last trip with her family before she goes to University. Her intentions for this trip were to spend every minute making memories and savouring t...
169 48 34
(under editing, interested ones may reach out to me) In the symphony of love, their melodies intertwined, yet fate's chorus whispered no promise of f...
206K 4.6K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
263K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...