Annoyingly Yours ⚊ Nishimura...

By solivagante

Park Minji just wanted to get through the school year with a flying high scores in every exams. However that'... More

βœ— intro βœ—
βœ— playlist βœ—
βœ— side characters βœ—
βœ— prologue βœ—
βœ— one βœ—
βœ— two βœ—
βœ— three βœ—
βœ— four βœ—
βœ— five βœ—
βœ— six βœ—
βœ— seven βœ—
βœ— eight βœ—
βœ— nine βœ—
βœ— ten βœ—
βœ— eleven βœ—
βœ— thirteen βœ—
βœ— fourteen βœ—
βœ— fifteenβœ—
βœ— sixteen βœ—
βœ— seventeen βœ—
βœ— eighteen βœ—
βœ— nineteen βœ—
βœ— twenty βœ—
βœ— twenty one βœ—
βœ— twenty two βœ—
βœ— twenty three βœ—
βœ— twenty four βœ—
βœ— twenty five βœ—
βœ— twenty six βœ—
βœ— twenty seven βœ—
βœ— twenty eight βœ—
βœ— twenty nine βœ—
βœ— thirty βœ—
βœ— thirty one βœ—
βœ— thirty two βœ—
βœ— thirty three βœ—
βœ— thirty four βœ—
βœ— thirty five βœ—
βœ— thirty six βœ—
βœ— thirty seven βœ—
βœ— thirty eight βœ—
βœ— thirty nine βœ—
βœ— forty βœ—
βœ— forty one βœ—
βœ— forty two βœ—
βœ— forty three βœ—
βœ— forty four βœ—
βœ— forty five βœ—
βœ— forty six βœ—
βœ— forty seven βœ—
βœ— forty eight βœ—
βœ— forty nine βœ—
βœ— fifty βœ—
βœ— epilogue βœ—
βœ— bonus chapter βœ—
βœ— other books coming for this series βœ—

βœ— twelve βœ—

6.4K 320 247
By solivagante

⚊ chapter twelve

When I thought the karma of my days is over, I didn't ever think one of the ridiculous things that could happen is for Ni-ki to follow me down to my house.

The cause of all of this is Park Sunghoon who apparently told my aunt how Ni-ki was the one to help me in one of my black out episodes and now she was thanking him profusely for taking care of me.

It was hard to contain my true feelings over the matter. If it wasn't for the smile on her face, I would've shove the boy out of the house.

But for her, I didn't.

She even let him stay over as she cooked her famous cookies as an appreciation for being a gentleman in her eyes. I honestly can't stop gagging mentally at how Ni-ki was clearly enjoying the attention being poured to him.

It was honestly very weird for him to join us in the breakfast over our kitchen.

"Thank you Ms. Park. I appreciate you taking your time to do this for me", Ni-ki said, but his eyes were on me as if to say 'I'm such a charming boy' even though I beg to differ.

My aunt's back was turned to us as she baked cookies under the stove in the oven. We were sitting on the stools facing the kitchen counter and it was such a far cry from what he had in his house.

His house is probably double the size of this one. We don't need a bigger one anyway, it's only me and my aunt here all the time.

"No problem, dear! Thank you for taking care of my niece!", my aunt answered and turned around, giving me a discreet wink.

What was that? What the hell are you suggesting now, Auntie?

No way.. Hell no!

I furrowed my eyebrows at her and rolled my eyes after realizing what she meant. She was secretly suggesting me to bait Ni-ki among the million fishes from the sea of boys and I wasn't up for that kind of catch.

That my friend, is called a stupid decision.

I took my phone out and opened Spotify, tapping on the playlists I have. I could either play One Direction, Justin Bieber, Panic at the Disco, Coldplay or any singers that was trending nowadays.

I picked Avril Lavigne, mainly because I love her songs more than anything any new singers were releasing. For example, that girl who got instant famous by a song about a driver's license or whatever.

I refused to believe you could be that heartbroken over a boy that much in her age.

But then, who I am to have a say when I never experienced it in the first place?

Maybe I could understand her one day.

Smile by Avril is now playing because who doesn't like one of her biggest hits in 2011? An amused look was etched on Ni-ki's face as I horrible screamed the lyrics on the top of my lungs.

I got up from my seat and pretend to strum on an electric guitar, the music filling the air along with the smell of chocolate chips cookies from the oven. I sneezed slightly before screaming to the song again.

I'm definitely giving Ni-ki more reasons to see me being crazy, but who cares? I was far from being normal anyways to him after what he have me do in his house earlier in front of his friends.

Damn the dignity and pride, I'll own that fucking humiliation in my own terms.

"Sing with me!", I urged Ni-ki and nudged his shoulder as he eyed me in amusement.

"I have no idea what that song is, sorry", he replied with a small chuckle, making me roll my eyes.

It's all ever do in his presence I'm afraid it would roll forever one of these days.

"I'll start it again just because I wasn't contented by the first play, so watch me and listen!", I said hurriedly, not wanting to miss the intro.

I smirked once the guitar riff started playing. I was going to make him sing whether he wants to or not.

This is like my kind of a small revenge and he wasn't about to escape from it.

You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control, oh, oh, but you don't really give a shit

I begin to scream the lyrics, pulling Ni-ki from the stool and in front of me. He was definitely amused considering the huge grin on his face. It was like 'oh my god this is such a stupid thing to do but okay' grin, if that even existed.

You go with it, go with it, go with it
'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock 'n' roll
You-ou said, "Hey, what's your name?"
It took one look and now I'm not the same

Nevertheless he started to somewhat sing along with me, messing up a lot of words but did I care? Nope.

My ears were focused on the tone of his voice, it was so deep and smooth though, I could only hear it at the moment.

"Yah, you said hey, and since that day - you stole my heart and you're the one to blame, yeah - and that's why I smile", I screamed, amused at the fact that Ni-ki was slowly getting on to the song.

It's been a while
Since every day and everything has felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly, you're all I need

It was surprising though - after all he didn't know the song but at least he can enjoy the meaning of the lyrics the more he listens.

Soon, the song was over and we were laughing together with my aunt who were watching us, a delightful smile on her aged face.

The cookies were almost near to finish now and we waited as another song of Avril played in the background. We were all talking and joking around with each other, which was surprising given that Ni-ki is my sworn enemy in this life.

Even if my auntie is already forty, she embarassed me by telling stories of when I was younger. Like my old lady, you are not welcome to tell a lot of things about me to that boy!

She told Ni-ki about one of my glorius moments. When I was eight, I had pooped in the pool. The fact that it was our family day on a resort made it worse. The brownish tinge spread on the water, it was gross that everybody gets out of the pool.

I couldn't help but huff in irritation as she shared it to Ni-ki. I crossed my arms while she only ruffled my hair, knowing I could never be mad at her.

My mood lighten all at once after hearing the beeping sound coming from the oven. The cookies were finally done and Ni-ki could go home soon. We could pretend this morning never occured.

Yay, it was like killing two birds in one stone. Funny luck do I have!

"We have to wait for them to cool down", my aunt said, then continued after seeing my pouty look, "It'll only be a few minutes though, don't worry"

I was pouty for mainly two reasons: I still couldn't eat the cookies and Ni-ki have to stay longer than I wanted him to.

It's not that I don't like him - no, wait, it's definitely that I didn't like him.

I yawned, bored to death and refusing to talk to Ni-ki, not after what he heard from my auntie about my mortifying childhood memories.

I knew it was one of the set back he could use against me in the future!

"They're probably ready now!", my aunt proclaimed after what seemed like an entire hour.

I sighed in relief, got up to pick up the carton of milk from the fridge and pour myself a glass of it. My aunt looked at me expectantly and I exaggerated let out a sigh of frustration.

"Nishimura, would you like a glass of milk?", I asked as nicely as possible.

"I would love one", he replied and I frown, remembering him making fun of me in his house after I asked for a glass of milk.

I refrained myself from bringing it up and poured him milk in another glass for the cookies. I placed the glass in front of him and took a cookie after.

Childish breakfast, but it's my favorite and I dip it even to the milk before swallowing it whole into my mouth.

"Delicious", I said as I averted my eyes from Ni-ki who was probably trying his best not to comment on the way I eat.

Soon, Sunghoon came into the kitchen, probably smelling the cookies from their house. He looked at Ni-ki and I suggestively before starting to pucker his lips up as if to say 'Minji and Ni-ki up in the tree kissing' or whatever floats his boat of a brain.

Sunghoon took a few cookies from the plate in front of me, glanced back at Ni-ki and I then went to my aunt who was suggesting for him to pack some for Yeji to bring in her school.

I rolled my eyes, sniffing at his gesture. The idea of Ni-ki and I, however, I wasn't in favor of it, like I said before, gross.

"I guess I'll see you in school", Ni-ki said with his signature smirk.

He's about to leave now with Sunghoon. One more gesture from that cousin of mine, the plate in front of me would fly over to his face.

"Bye", I answered uncaring about his leave. I'm welcoming it with open arms.

Ni-ki waved goodbye to my auntie and he walked out of the house with a chortling Sunghoon at his tail.

I thought back on the events that had happened between yesterday and this morning. So much had happened between us and I found myself subconsciously smiling at his sweet gesture of entertaining my aunt.

I shook my head at the smile. There was no way I'm starting to like Nishimura Riki.

next chapter

oh really, minji? we really believe you...🙄🤔

don't forget to comment & vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 471 6
When Chun Miyoung found a job offer as a maid from one of the richest estate in the country, she grabbed it out of desperation. The work is almost to...
563K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...