The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

Por mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... Más

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 65 (Year 6)

2.7K 91 5
Por mmarab25

Weeks flew by after Christmas, the day of Ron's birthday. He had gotten poisoned and ended up in the hospital wing for the last few days. Cormac McLaggen had become the temporary keeper in their game against Hufflepuff.

"If I was captain, I wouldn't be this late," McLaggen said casually.

"Shut up!" Charlotte yelled, tired from last week's training with him. McLaggen scowled as Harry entered the changing room.

"Where have you been?" Ginny and Charlotte yelled at the same time.

"I met Malfoy." He told them quietly, and Charlotte signed.

"So?" Ginny said,

"So I wanted to know how come he's up at the castle with a couple of girlfriends while everyone else is down here? Also, why is he hanging out with a couple of girls when he's supposed to be your boyfriend?" Harry asked,

"I know he is. It's not a big deal."

"Does it matter right now?" Ginny asked.

"Well, I'm not likely to find out, am I?" said Harry, seizing his Firebolt and pushing his glasses straight.

"Come on, then!" The group walked out of the changing room and onto the field.

"Tricky conditions! Coote, Peakes, you'll want to fly out of the sun, so they don't see you coming- "McLaggen said,

"I'm the Captain, McLaggen, shut up giving them instructions. Just get up by the goal posts!" Harry shouted as the chasers walked off.

They got into position, and Harry shook hands with the Hufflepuff captain before Madam Hooch blew the whistle and the match started.

---

Throughout the game, Cormac had been trying to manage the team throughout the whole match.

"Oh, look! The Gryffindor Keeper's got hold of one of the Beater's bats." Luna said, only focusing half of her attention on the match. Charlotte, who was very close to the Gryffindor goal post, turned around and watched as Harry came flying towards McLaggen.

"Will you give him back his bat and get back to the goal posts?" Harry yelled as McLaggen turned around with the bat still in hand, smacking Harry right over the head. Charlotte didn't know who screamed if it was her or Hermione as she sped with her broom, along with the Gryffindor beaters, Coote and Peakes, to catch her brother.

Coote and Peakes managed to catch Harry's body, but his head slammed against the ground, his skull cracking.

"Oh, my god!" Charlotte shouted, seeing some on the grass. The professors all ran over to them as the crowd got on the field.

"Everyone get back." Professor McGonagall shouted, as she summoned a stretcher and lifted Harry's body on it.

"Hey, McLaggen!" Charlotte shouted, gripping the broom so tight that her knuckles were turning white. McLaggen, red in the face, turned around as Charlotte marched up to him, with her broom in the air, and swat it across his face with full force.

McLaggen fell down, face first into the grass. He sat up, spitting four teeth on the ground, as the crowd gasped and laughed.

"MS. POTTER!" McGonagall shouted as Charlotte turned around.

"Yes?"

"My office now!"

"I knew you were going to say that!" Charlotte said as she walked to the castle.

---

"He lost four teeth!" Professor McGonagall shouted as McLaggen sat with an ice pack for his bruised jaw, and all his teeth in place. James and Lily, who had demanded to come because of Harry and Charlotte getting in trouble.

"He has all his teeth back in right now!" Charlotte yelled.

"You smacked him with your broom!"

"He smacked my son in the face! He's out cold in the hospital wing right now! You got lucky it wasn't me." James told McLaggen.

"See, I knew there was too much Lily in you. James is in there. We just saw that he was." McGonagall said.

"What? That's the best part!" James said as Lily smirked.

"Yeah, well, she's more of me than you."

"Excuse me, my jaw was broken!" McLaggen said,

"I'll break something else- "Charlotte said, standing up. Lily shoved Charlotte back in her chair by the shoulder. She glared at McLaggen, mouthing 'I will kill you later,'

"Charlotte is getting a month's detention."

"A week," James said,

"A month's detention," McGonagall repeated.

"Three weeks," Lily said. McGonagall glared at her.

"Well, she was protecting her brother," Lily said.

"A month's detention."

"Two weeks," James said, giving McGonagall the best grin he could, the same one he used during his time at Hogwarts.

"Fine. Two weeks, but if she gets into more trouble, she's going to get a month!"

"What! Professor McGonagall, that's not fair!"

"You're talking too much for a bruised jaw!" Charlotte commented,

"Yeah, let me make it hurt more," James said, raising his fist.

"He is a child!" McGonagall shouted, making James' sign.

"Two weeks, that's it. Your excused Ms. Potter, go straight to your common room." McGonagall said. Charlotte nodded.

"Yes, Professor," Charlotte said, standing up. She hugged her parents goodbye and glared at McLaggen before walking out of Professor McGonagall's office.

---

Charlotte walked into the hospital wing, seeing Ron up flipping through a quidditch magazine.

"I'm surprised you're not pretending to sleep." She said,

"Lavender stopped by before you did, so I was confident it wasn't her," Ron said. Charlotte shook her head at him, laughing.

"She's sweet, you know; she really likes you."

"Yeah, but I can't stand her saying, Won-won, one more time." He muttered, annoyed.

"Anyway, I heard you smacked McLaggen with your broom."

"Who told you that?" Charlotte asked, tilting her head at him.

"Ginny, and he was in here fixing his teeth."

"I did. He needed to be smacked. We need you back on the team, soon!" Charlotte said, Ron, nodded.

"Don't worry, I get out tomorrow."

"Good, I better go. Can you let Harry know I visited?" Charlotte asked. Ron nodded before Charlotte left.

---

Charlotte walked into the room of requirements, seeing Draco sleepily sitting on the couch, his head resting in his hand, as he had a book in another hand. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Hi, how was your match?" He asked, yawning as she took off her robe. She had taken a shower and changed into a pair of pajamas and put her Hogwart's robe over her clothes before coming down here.

"You've been down here the whole time?" Charlotte asked as she sat down next to him. Draco shut his book as she rested her head against her shoulder.

"Yeah, I let Crabbe go a couple of minutes ago. He was starting to get annoying."

"Well, you're making him be a girl and stand guard. For a huge guy like him, that must be degrading. But I think it's hilarious." Charlotte said, giggling.

"I think it is, too. So, what happened at the match?" He asked again.

"It went horribly wrong. McLaggen, that idiot, smacked Harry with the beaters' club. Harry was knocked out cold, with a cracked skull! So I smacked him across the face with my broom. He lost four teeth, and I got two weeks' detention." Draco started laughing.

"You did that?"

"Yeah, and I would have done more if Professor McGonagall wasn't there." Charlotte signed,

"I wish I was there."

"Will you come to my final match, please?" Charlotte asked.

"you know what okay, it's only going to be an hour or so anyway," Draco said. Charlotte grinned.

"Now, let's go to sleep. You can barely keep your eyes open." Charlotte said. He nodded.

"Ah, but you just got here."

"Ah, but you need to rest," Charlotte said, as Draco leaned down and kissed her. He grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap, still lip-locked. She wrapped her hands around his neck, one hand going into his hair.

"You can't convince me to stay up with just one kiss, Draco Malfoy," Charlotte whispered into his ear.

"Oh, but I do love trying to convince you." He whispered back, rubbing her back, as he started kissing down her neck.

"It's not working." She said, pushing him away, his hands resting on her hips.

"If you keep trying to stay awake, I'm going to go to my dorm room and sleep." She warned. He scowled.

"Fine, let's go to bed." He signed as he laid down on the large couch. The room of requirements had given them a large couch that comfortably fit both of them.

"Oh, how horrible it is to go to sleep," Charlotte said, sarcastically snuggling up next to him.

"I know, right?" She smacked him on the arm.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

114K 2.7K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
54K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
763K 25.9K 114
❝ a darkness that holds me, and loves when I bleed, it locks all the doors and then hides all the keys, wish someone had told me what I co...
124K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...