Accident (KNY x Hunterxhunter)

By Anistreams

Y/n, Gon and Killua fall through a portal after Y/n's invention explodes. what happens when they interrupt a... More

Info + Reminders
1: Explosion ๐Ÿ’ฅ
2: Other World? ๐ŸŒ
3: Demon Hunters ๐Ÿน
Breathing Styles Explained
4: Nothing beats Money ๐Ÿ’ฐ
5: Mugen Train ๐Ÿš‚
7: Infinity Fortress ๐Ÿฎ
8: Unexpected Visit ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
9: Suspicious Suspicious ๐Ÿง
10: Butterfly Estate ๐Ÿฆ‹
11: Schemes ๐Ÿคซ
12: Bet with a Demon ๐ŸŽญ
13: Entertainment District ๐Ÿ’‹
14: She's Alive๐ŸŽ—๏ธ
15: Puppet Strings๐Ÿงต
IMPORTANT
Congrats
16: Upper Moon Meeting ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ—
OOF

6: Taken to Him โš”๏ธ

1.6K 45 10
By Anistreams

Gon pov

I felt the train tip to the side as Rengoku ordered us to rescue the remaining passengers. Killua and i jumped out with the last ones aboard. "Is that everybody?" Killua asked. "I'm pretty sure. Let's leave the survivors here for now and check up in the team. I saw Rengoku go that way, " I suggested, pointing towards the other side of the train.

Killua and i had some injuries but they weren't that fatal. The major ones we had were his broken arm and the large claw in my back that has already stopped bleeding. We were about to run towards the front of the train when 4 demons appeared.

"Kekeke, look what we have here everyone. Some weak humans left for the taking." A horned demon mocked, licking it's lips. I got into my stance as i heard some gasps and screams in the background. The passengers were watching our every move. I frowned, Shinobu told us that the government hasn't fully accepted demon slayers yet, so we should try to be discrete about it. But now, there were too many eyes on us. I'm sure they'll report everything they see here. What should I do?

"Don't worry, i got this." I heard Killua say. I turned to him, but he was no longer by my side. I looked back and saw that he had knocked everyone unconscious using godspeed. He came up beside me a few moments later. I chuckled, "thanks Killua." "No problem, now into the problem at hand."

I looked at the demons in front of us. Damn it, i was too distracted by the survivors, now they have us surrounded. "Oh? Finally realized your outmatched?" A three eyed demon asked. I ignored it and looked at killua. I'm worried about him since he was a broken arm now. He turned to me as if hearing my thoughts. "Relax. I can still fight even without my left arm," he said, rasing his sword with his right arm. I hope so, after all, we really aren't allowed to use nen.

Flashback 💭💭💭

"Lets not use nen unless we are in a life/death situation," y/n said, looking serious.

"Why not, we can end the fight faster if we do. It saves time and lives," killua reasoned, crossing his arms.

"That's true, but of we use men to attack, we risk the possibility of accidentally opening our opponent's aura nodes. Just like what happened with the ants. Don't forget, we aren't back home anymore. We don't know every little thing about this world. So unless you know for a fact you could die, don't use it. Just stick to the sword breathings we learned. Please?" She pleaded.

"Fine. Promise."

End of flashback 💭💭💭

All 4 demons charged at us at the same time. I dodged to the side, barely avoiding the attack aimed at me. "Gon, imma use my second form," killua informed me. I understood what he meant as i put distance between us. Three of the four caught on and did the same. "Electric breathing, second form: short circuit!" He yelled, aiming his attack to the ground. The fourth demon that didn't run was caught in his trap and was paralyzed. Killua ran and went for the kill.

"Nice trick you go there, but that's not enough!" Horned demon chuckled as he drew his blood. "Demon blood art: strength suction!" Three-eyed demon came at me with it's claws extended as i blocked its attack with my sword. My strength! It's been reduced by 1/4! I realized as i flew towards the trees. "Gon!"

I coughed blood as i felt my wounds reopen. I must finish this quickly, using Nen is too risky. I got up and began my breathing again. "Nature breathing, second form: volcanic eruption!" I held my sword high as lava bits headed towards the demons and tore of their limbs, slowing their regeneration.

The demons were caught off guard by the sudden revelation as killua quietly came up from behind and killed two demons. The last one managed to evade his attack and kicked killua in the gut. I watched as my friend fell to the ground, blood seeping through his clothes.

I have to help him, but i can barely walk. My strength hasn't returned yet which means that the demon's blood art is still activated. I used all the strength i could muster to rush at the demon while killua was distracting it. "Nature Breathing, third form: verdant vines!" My blade changed shape as i swing it at the last demon, wrapping it around its body. I pulled back as hard as i could, slicing the demon to bits in the process. I felt myself become dizzy as my body lost balance. Killing those demons spent more energy than i thought it would. All i remember hoping for were the safety of y/n and the others as i collapsed onto the floor, hearing killua shout my name in the distance.

Third person pov

While Gon and Killua were fighting those four demons, Rengoku was going head to head with upper moon three, Akaza. Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu we're on the ground, struggling to get up. Y/n was hovering over her comrades, stopping the blood flowing out of them, alongside Nezuko.

"Turn into a demon Kyojuro, then we can fight for all eternity! Leave behind your pathetic human self and join our ranks!" Akaza said, aiming an attack towards him.

A/n: I don't remember how the fight went down so imma make some part up

"I will never agree to turn into a filthy demon like you. And humans aren't weak. It's true that humans eventually die, but that's what makes human life even more precious. I'll never betray my comrades!"

"Very well, if death is what you seek, I'll gladly give it to you!" Akaza screeched as he kicked Rengoku in the ribs, breaking them. The flame pillar trembled on his feet, he knew he was at his limit. He coughed blood, the situation wasn't looking good.

"Breath of life, fourth form: Angel Wings!"

Y/n finished helping Tanjiro and the rest. Now it was time to help the flame pillar. She felt her strength and speed increase as she charged at Akaza, blade extended. Upper moon three looked at her surprised as well as confused when he saw the illusion of wings on her back. That moment of hesitation was all y/n needed to deliver a strong kick. Akaza put his arms up in time as he felt his the impact crush his bones, sending him a few feet away.

Y/n quickly took this chance to use another technique. "Breath of life, first form: reversal damage," she makes as she thinly sliced the now kneeling Rengoku by the arm.

"I'll leave the rest to you," she whispered as she felt every part of her body twist and turn in pain, receiving the major injuries the pillar got during his battle. She spat blood as she collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

Rengoku, on the other hand, felt his whole body heal as he glanced at the young girl. She took away his injuries so he can continue to fight. He tightened his grip on his sword and he charged at the demon. He won't let her efforts be in vain. He'll finish this fight!

Akaza pov

I watched quietly as the young girl collapsed after using a strange breathing style. It seems her type of breath allows her to exchange injuries with another person. How interesting. I've never heard of such a technique. She looked weak, so i didn't bother paying her any mind. But now that i take another look, she looks quite fun.

Had she been a man I'd play with her till her last breath. But unfortunately she's a girl. Hmm...wait a minute. H/c hair and e/c eyes. Could it be?

"AAARGH!"

It seems like Kyojuro has returned to play. How fun. I should thank that girl for giving me back my toy. I taunted the hashira as i broke his arm. I'd occasionally steal glances at the girl. She looks exactly as master Muzan described her. I should quickly take her with me now, the sun will be rising any minute.

I quickly karate chopped the flame pillar, knocking him out as i went for the girl. I picked her up and ran towards the forest, careful for the sun.

"Hey! COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!" I heard the boy with hanafuda earrings yell. I turned to glare at him as i felt his sword graze my face. Tch. Had the sun not started to rise, i would've turned back to kill him right then and there. Whatever, all that matters right now is getting this girl to master Muzan.

To be continued...

A/n: writing about y/n's clothes in the last chapter reminded me of this...

😆😂😆😂😆
Petition to give clothes more clothes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
87.1K 3.1K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.