Jamie's Adorable Day

By GabrielVallesteros

Jamie decides to join Jack to visit Berk to talk to his friend Hiccup, however Jamie suddenly stumbled upon t... More

Snoggletog at New Berk
Who Threw That?
Zephyr Haddock
Welcome to North Pole Zephyr
The Bullies.
Vegas
The Mystery
Berk's Showdown
Zephie/Jamiyr (Zephyr x Jamie) The Cutest OTP

Sweet Dreams

21 1 0
By GabrielVallesteros

At Jamie's room, Zephyr slept on her own bed while Jamie and his sister Sophie slept together on one bed. Zephyr visualizes the sibling's relationship and thought of this.

"Hey Jamie, If you bring Sophie to Berk, would Nuffink like her?" Zephyr asked,

"I bet she will, or wouldn't, they're still young as babies you know" Jamie replied,

"Nuffink's no baby, Jamie." She said back.

Jamie lied down and realizes that, his family and Zephyr's family are quite similar with the exception of parents. Both of them have blonde little siblings and brown hair, despite the fact they have opposite genders.

Jamie tries to rid the fact on his head and just goes back to sleeping. Meanwhile, Sanderson Mansnoozie creates his dreams of yellow sand showing a tiny Jamie and Zephyr running around the yellow waves while hearts flutter around the room.

The next day, Jamie and Zephyr woke up smiling in ecstasy.

"Wow what a dream!!! We were running around a meadow and hearts fly above us!!!" Jamie said,

"I had the same as well Jamie!!" Zephyr replied.

The duo had breakfast and a walk at the park, although Jamie witnesses the bullies whom are onto something very strange and delirious.

"Zephyr we have to get out of her now." Jamie said,

They run and hid underneath a statue.

"Oh I remember this, this is where I lost my first tooth" Jamie said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
355K 12.3K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
786K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...