family line, supernatural [ 1...

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, an... More

cast
000. prologue
001. normal life
002. dad's missing
003. missing person
004. woman in white
005. tragedy strikes
006. wendigo
007. captured
008. something in the water
009. three options
010. peter sweeney
011. favorite brother
013. bloody mary
014. shapeshifter
015. hook man
016. creepy crawlies
017. bug infestation
018. back home
019. home sweet home
020. asylum
021. hitchhiking twins
022. saving dean
023. evil preacher wife
024. killer truck
025. psychic kid
026. stanford letter aftermath
027. kidnapped
028. back stabber
029. prank war
030. prank war continued
031. child soul sucker
032. creepy painting
033. "marry that girl"
034. vampires
035. finding the demon
036. yellow eyed demon
037. time of death
038. the harvelle family
039. clowns
040. gordon walker
041. mind control
042. harvelles' first case
043. interrogation
044. demon virus
045. gordon the psycho
046. a little fun
047. haunted house
048. bank robbery
049. amnesia
050. shitty dad department
051. tricks and annoying siblings
052. werewolf girlfriend
053. hollywood
054. dream life
055. telepathic message
056. opening gates of hell
057. seven sins
058. kid monsters
059. do it for the money
060. good and bad luck
061. "have a nice day?"
062. fairy tales
063. charity ball
064. vamp gordon
065. christmas
066. inside dean's head
067. too many tuesdays
068. demon jail
069. ghostfacers
070. may second
071. back from the dead
072. castiel
073. revenge ghosts
074. back in time
075. rougarou
076. dracula and wolf man
077. "we are insane!"
078. halloween
079. wishing well
080. alastair
081. forty years
082. kids in the walls
083. magic tricks
084. back to school
085. the ghost life
086. torture
087. something not natural
088. book series
089. half-brother
090. demon blood
091. "you're a monster."
092. rising of lucifer
093. sword of michael
094. war
095. stitches hater
096. paris hilton
097. practical jokes
098. poker game
099. tv land
100. first ever convention
101. losses
102. grief
103. teenage witch
104. save the parents
105. hungry
106. zombies
107. heaven
108. whore of babylon
109. angels and demons
010. gods hotel
111. brady
112. bobby's soul
113. the big fight
Book Two

012. fear of flying

2.7K 83 6
By maybankwalker

Dean is driving the Impala and Sam is on the phone.

"Really? Well, thank you for taking our survey. And if you do plan to fly, please don't forget your friends at United Britannia Airlines. Thanks." Sam hangs up. "All right. That takes care of Blaine Sanderson and Dennis Holloway. They're not flying anytime soon."

"So our only wildcard is the flight attendant, Amanda Walker." Dean says.

"Right. Her sister, Karen, said her flight leaves Indianapolis at 8 PM. It's her first night back on the job." Sam says.

"That sounds like just our luck." Dean says.

"Dean, this is a five hour drive, man, even with you behind the wheel." Sam says.

"Call Amanda's cell phone again. See if we can't head her off at the pass."

"I already left her three voice messages. She must have turned her cell phone off."

"She is getting on a plane. It's pretty much what you're supposed to do." Natalie comments making Dean roll his eyes.

"God, we're never gonna make it." Sam says.

"We'll make it." Dean presses on the gas.

+++

They rush into the airport and look at the departure board.

"Right there." Sam points. "They're boarding in thirty minutes."

"Okay. We still have some cards to play. We need to find a phone." Dean says, quickly spotting a courtesy phone.

"Hi. Gate thirteen." Dean tells the voice. "I'm trying to contact an Amanda Walker. She's a flight attendant on flight, um... flight 424."

"Amanda Walker, Amanda Walker, you have a phone call. White courtesy phone, gate thirteen." The voice over the PA states.

"This is Amanda Walker." The woman's voice fills Dean's ear.

The twins stand by as Dean tells Amanda that Karen is at the hospital before he starts acting like her ex's friend. He isn't able to convince her to get off the plane before she hangs up.

"Damn it! So close." Dean says, putting the phone up.

"All right, it's time for plan B. We're getting on that plane." Sam states.

"Whoa, whoa, now just hold on a second." Dean says.

"Dean, that plane is leaving with over a hundred passengers on board, and if we're right, that plane is gonna crash." Sam states.

"I know." Dean says.

"Okay. So we're getting on the plane, we need to find that demon and exorcise it. Natty and I will get the tickets, you get whatever you can out of the trunk. Whatever will make it through security. Meet us back here in five minutes." Sam tells him.

Dean simply stares at his younger siblings with anxiety filled eyes.

"Are you okay?" Natalie asks.

"No, not really." Dean answers.

"What? What's wrong?" Sam asks.

"Well, I kind of have this problem with, uh..." Dean makes hand motions.

"Flying?" The twins ask.

"It's never really been an issue until now." Dean says.

"You're joking, right?" Sam asks.

"Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I drive everywhere, Sam?" Dean asks. Natalie gets a small smirk of amusement on her face, but doesn't say anything.

"All right. Uh, we'll go." Sam points between him and his sister.

"What are you, nuts? You said it yourself, the plane's gonna crash." Dean says.

"Dean, we can do it together, or Nat and I can do this one by ourselves." Sam says.

"Yeah, I'm not seeing a third option here." Natalie says.

"Come on! Really?" Dean asks. "Man..."

+++

The three are on the plane and Sam is sitting in the middle with Natalie by the window and Dean is in the aisle seat. Natalie would've been in the middle, but last time she sat in the middle on a plane, she ended up getting air sick.

Sam tried to get Dean in the middle, but his older brother refused, so Sam's stuck between them.

"Just try to relax." Sam says, watching Dean read the safety card.

"Just try to shut up." Dean quietly snaps making Sam smirk.

"Dumbass is scared of planes." Natalie giggles. Sam lets out a small laugh.

"You shut up, too." Dean hisses.

The plane takes off, Dean tightly gripping onto the arm rests, a terrified look on his face, the twins sharing amused smiles at his reaction.

~ ~ ~

"You humming Metallica?" Sam asks.

"Calms me down." Dean informs.

"Look, man, I get you're nervous, all right? But you got to stay focused." Sam says.

"Okay." Dean mutters.

"I mean, we got 32 minutes and counting to track this thing down, or whoever it's possessing, anyway, and perform a full on exorcism." Sam says.

"Yeah, on a crowded plane. That's gonna be easy." Dean quips.

"Just take it a step at a time, okay?" Natalie tells the oldest.

"Now, who is it possessing?" Sam asks.

"It's usually gonna be somebody with some sort of weakness, you know, a chink in the armor that the demon can worm through. Somebody with an addiction or some sort of emotional distress." Dean says.

"Well, this is Amanda's first flight after the crash." Sam says.

"If I were here, I'd be pretty distressed." Natalie says, Sam nodding along.

"Mm-hmm." Dean hums. He looks at the flight attendant who is walking by. "Excuse me. Are you Amanda?'

"No, I'm not." She shakes her head.

"Oh, my mistake." Dean says. The attendant hums and walks away. He glances to the back of the plane, seeing another flight attendant. "All right, well, that's got to be Amanda back there, so I'll go talk to her and, uh, I'll get a read on her mental state."

"What if she's already possessed?" The twins question.

"There's ways to test that." Dean says, pulling out a bottle of water. "I brought holy water."

"No." The twins protest, Sam grabbing the bottle and tucking it inside his hoodie.

"I think we can go more subtle. If she's possessed, she'll flinch at the name of God." Sam says, Natalie nodding.

"Oh. Nice." Dean says. He gets up to go.

"Hey." Sam calls him back.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Say it in Latin." Sam tells him.

"I know." Dean says, turning to leave again.

"Okay." Sam mumbles.

"Hey." Natalie calls.

"What?" Dean impatiently asks.

"Uh... in Latin it's "Christo."" She informs.

"Dudes, I know! I'm not an idiot!" Dean yells in a hushed whisper. Natalie holds her hands up in defense as Dean walks to the back of the plane.

"Somebody's touchy." Natalie mutters making Sam laugh.

Sitting in comfortable silence for a few minutes, Dean returns, quickly getting in his seat.

"All right, well, she's got to be the most well adjusted person on the planet." Dean says.

"You said Christo?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"And?" Natalie asks.

"There's no demon in her. There's no demon getting in her." Dean says.

"Well, good for her." Natalie says.

"Yeah, good for her. What about us?" Dean mumbles.

"So, if it's on the plane, it can be anyone. Anywhere." Sam says. They hit turbulence, the plane jostling around.

"Come on! That can't be normal!" Dean voices.

"Oh, God." Natalie groans, her hand on her stomach as she tries to control her breathing so she doesn't puke. Turbulence also makes plane rides a little tricky.

"Hey, hey, it's just a little turbulence." Sam assures softly. He turns to Natalie, her eyes closed as she focuses. "You okay?"

"Just gimme a minute." She whispers, forcing the sick feeling down. Sam gently pats her forearm.

"Sam, this plane is going to crash, okay? So quit treating me like I'm friggin' four." Dean hisses.

"You need to calm down." Sam tells him.

"Well, I'm sorry, I can't." Dean says.

"Yes, you can." Sam argues.

"Dude, stow the touchy feely, self help yoga crap, it's not helping." Dean says.

"Listen, if you're panicked, you're wide open to demonic possession, so you need to calm yourself down. Right now." Sam states, his voice stern. Dean deeply and slowly inhales, slowly exhaling.

"Good. Nat?" He turns to her.

"I hate planes." Natalie mutters, rubbing her temples.

"Okay, I found an exorcism in here that I think is gonna work. The Rituale Romanum." Sam says.

"What do we have to do?" Dean asks.

"It's two parts. The first part expels the demon from the victim's body. It makes it manifest, which actually makes it more powerful." Sam says.

"More powerful?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"How?" Dean asks.

"Well, it doesn't need to possess someone anymore. It can just wreak havoc on its own." Sam says.

"Well, that's super comforting." Natalie sarcastically remarks.

"Why is that a good thing?" Dean asks.

"Well, because the second part sends the bastard back to Hell once and for all." Sam states.

"First things first, we got to find it." Sam says.

~ ~ ~

Dean is going up and down the aisle with an EMF reader. Sam and Natalie walk up to him, Sam putting his hand on Dean's shoulder, making the older one jump.

"Don't do that." Dean chides.

"Anything?" Sam asks.

"No, nothing. How much time we got?" Dean asks.

"Fifteen minutes. Maybe we missed somebody." Sam says.

"Maybe the thing's just not on the plane." Dean says.

"You believe that?" Sam asks.

"Well, I will if you will." Dean says.

"Yeah, no, we can discuss it in the afterlife." Natalie retorts.

Dean goes to reply, but looks down at the EMF meter before looking towards the front of the plane.

"What? What is it?" Sam asks.

"Christo." Dean whispers. The co-pilot seems to react, his eyes turning black.

"She's not gonna believe this." Sam says as the three rush to the back of the plane.

"Twelve minutes, dude." Dean says.

"Oh, hi. Flight's not too bumpy for you, I hope." Amanda says.

"Actually, it's kind of what we need to talk to you about." Dean says as Sam closes the curtain.

"Um, okay. What can I do for you?" Amanda asks.

"All right, this is gonna sound nuts, but we just don't have time for the whole "the truth is out there" speech right now." Dean says.

"All right, look, we know you were on flight 2485." Sam says.

"Who are you guys?" Amanda asks.

"Now, we've spoken to some of the other survivors. We know something brought down that plane and it wasn't a mechanical failure." Natalie states.

"We need your help because we need to stop it from happening again. Here. Now." Dean informs.

"I'm sorry, I-I'm very busy. I have to go back--" Amanda tries to pass them, but Dean stops her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. I'm not gonna hurt you, okay? But listen to me, uh... the pilot in 2485, Chuck Lambert. He's dead." Dean states.

"Wait. What? What, Chuck is dead?" Amanda asks.

"He died in a plane crash. Now, that's two plane crashes in two months. That doesn't strike you as strange?" Dean asks.

"I--"

"Look, there was something wrong with 2485. Now maybe you sensed it, maybe you didn't. But there's something wrong with this flight, too." Sam says.

"Amanda, you have to believe us." Natalie pleads.

"On... on 2485, there was this man. He... had these eyes." Amanda says.

"Yes. That's exactly what we're talking about." Sam says.

"I don't understand. What are you asking me to do?" Amanda asks.

"We just need you to get the co-pilot back here." Natalie tells her.

"Why? What does he have to do with anything?" Amanda asks.

"Don't have time to explain. We just need to talk to him, okay?" Dean says.

"How am I supposed to go in the cockpit and get the co-pilot--"

"Do whatever it takes. Tell him there's something broken back here, whatever will get him out of that cockpit." Sam says.

"Do you know that I could lose my job if you--" Amanda starts.

"Okay, well, you're gonna lose a lot more if you don't help us out." Dean says.

"Okay." Amanda relents after a moment of hesitation. She walks out and goes to the cockpit. After a few moments, she returns with the co-pilot. When he walks in, Dean punches him in the face which knocks him down. He pins him to the floor, putting duct tape over his mouth.

"Wait. What are you doing? You said you were just gonna talk to him." Amanda says.

"In a way, yes." Natalie says.

"We are gonna talk to him." Dean says. He splashes holy water on the co-pilot, his skin sizzling.

"Oh, my God. What's wrong with him?" Amanda asks.

"Look. We need you calm. We need you outside the curtain." Sam says.

"Well, I don't underst-- I don't know--"

"Don't let anybody in, okay? Can you do that? Can you do that?" Sam asks.

"Amanda?!" Natalie calls.

"Okay. Okay." Amanda steps outside of the curtain.

"Hurry up. I don't know how much longer I can hold him." Dean says.

Sam starts the exorcism, the demon breaking free, hitting all three siblings. Dean manages to pin him down again and Sam resumes the exorcism. The demon knocks Dean off of him and pulls the duct tape off. He grabs Sam by his jacket.

"I know what happened to your girlfriend! She must have died screaming! Even now, she's burning! Same with your sister's little boy toy!" The demon shouts. Natalie falters at the mention of Noah.

Dean hits the demon, the two younger Winchesters frozen.

"Sam! Nat!" Dean shouts. Sam snaps out of it and continues the exorcism. He puts the book down, all three siblings holding the demon down. Black smoke flows out of the co-pilot's mouth and into a vent.

"Shit." Natalie mutters.

"Where'd it go?" Sam asks.

"Probably on its way to possess somebody else. Do the second part!" Natalie orders. The plane dips and heaves violently. Natalie lets a shriek as she falls against the wall, holding onto whatever she can.

Dean screams, pressing himself into a corner of the plane. Sam leaves the area and searches for the book.

The plane continues to heave and dip, Natalie feeling sicker by the moment.

"Oh, fuck, it's coming." She whispers. She looks around, spotting a trash can. She grabs it and sticks her head in, reluctantly allowing the contents in her stomach to come up her throat and fall into the trashcan.

After a few moments, the plane levels out, now flying smoothly like it had been prior to the demon.

"Natty?" Dean calls, his voice full of fear from his traumatic experience.

"Just let me die." She groans, her head softly thumping back against the wall.

"Okay." Dean mumbles. He slowly gets up and walks out of the curtain, connecting eyes with Sam as the passengers check on each other and all take relief in the no longer jerky motions.

Sam rushes back into the room and goes over to Natalie. He notices the trash can in her lap and quickly puts the pieces together.

"Hey. You okay?" Sam asks.

"I hate turbulence... and demons." Natalie says. Sam spots a cart of drinks and inspects it. He finds a can of ginger ale and grabs it, popping it open.

"Here. Sip on this." Sam softly tells her. Natalie takes the can and takes a small sip of the liquid.

+++

They're in the airport and the co-pilot and passengers and workers are getting questioned. The siblings stand near where Amanda is being questioned. She spots them and mouths a 'thank you', the three nodding in return.

"Let's get out of here." Dean says. "You okay?" He asks them.

"Dean, it knew about Jessica... and Noah." Sam says.

"Sam, Nat, these things, they-they read minds. They lie. All right? That's all it was." Dean says.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Come on." Dean tells them.

+++

"Nobody knows what you guys did, but I do. A lot of people could have been killed." Jerry says. "Your dad's gonna be real proud." He shakes each of their hands.

"We'll see you around, Jerry." Sam says.

"You know, Jerry." Dean calls.

"Yeah." Jerry turns.

"I meant to ask you, how did you get my cell phone number anyway? I've only had it for, like, six months." Dean says.

"Your dad gave it to me." Jerry says.

"What?" The twins question.

"When did you talk to him?" Dean asks.

"I mean, I didn't exactly talk to him, but I called his number. His voice message said to give you a call. Thanks again, guys." Jerry walks off.

The three are sitting on the Impala.

"This doesn't make any sense, man. I've called dad's number, like, fifty times. It's been out of service." Sam says. Dean calls his father's number, holding the phone up so all three can hear the voice message.

"This is John Winchester. I can't be reached. If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean. 785-555-0179. He can help."

Sam gets in the car, angry. Natalie and Dean soon follow, Dean driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 679 14
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the supernatural characters such as Sam and Dean etc. They belong to CW network. Warning: this book may contain coars...
9.2K 332 32
SUPERNATURAL. in which, a man returns to the living in search for what brought him back with his brother and his lover. dean winchester x oc season...
38.7K 1.4K 56
[ supernatural -- seasons 9-11 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...
71.7K 2.9K 111
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters...