Chara: MHA x Child Chara Read...

By KanadeYoiYoiYoisaki

They/Them pronouns for the reader! A child who used to love heroes finally saw the prejudice and toxicity of... More

sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ғᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴏʀᴀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇ
ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ʙᴀsᴇ?!
sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴘᴛ2
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ʜ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ
sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴜʀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴀᴄᴇs
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs
ʙᴏᴅɪᴇs ᴘɪʟɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs

3.3K 74 76
By KanadeYoiYoiYoisaki

(Flowey's POV)

It was morning and Petal still wasn't back. It was worrying me.
I know what I said was bad but the way they reacted was worse than I thought it would be. Eri was still asleep and I can't just leave her to look for Petal.

I internally panicked. Y/N where are you goddamit!

"Flowey??" The unfamiliar voice startled me.
I turned my head to see one of those hero kids looking at me. It was the broccoli haired one.
Thank god! Maybe I can ask them to find Y/N!

"Y/N's missing!" My voice startled the hero and Eri, who was now awake.

"Uhm Mr Flowey where is Y/N?" She asked.

I couldn't answer her.

The broccoli hero helped Eri and I down the treehouse.

"Y/N's not with you?" The hero asked concerned.

"No they aren't!" I'm panicking. "Yesterday we had an argument and I said something that upset them and they ran off!"

A few other heroes stood behind the broccoli one. The one with bandages around his neck picked up Eri.

"So the kid's missing?" He asked.

"Yes Mr Aizawa they are!" The broccoli hero looked worried.

"Please just help me find them please!" I begged the hero. I may not like people but I care about Petal's safety. Their quirk is already hurting them.

"It's alright Flowey we'll find them." Aizawa reassured me.
"Yeah just leave it to us!" Broccoli hero smiled at me.

I sure hope they can find Y/N....

(With Y/N at ???)

(2nd Person)
(QUICK WARNING ⚠️: THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER WILL HAVE A BIT OF MEMTIONS OF GORE SO PLEASE SKIP IT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT)

You woke up in a tube. It was filled with water yet you could still breath. Lines were plugged into your chest, arms and legs.
Your eyes widened as you saw the lab in front of you.

This was the lab where he [redacted] and where they [redacted] him.

You began to toss and turn in attempts of an escape only for the same sinister voice you heard before stop you.
"Trying to escape will just make you feel more pain Y/N."

You froze. In fear, shock, anger? It was all at once. It was him again.

The same man who had taken you and him away from your family.
The same man who had forced you to...
You wanted to make him suffer. You wanted to see him die over and over and over and over again until you were satisfied. You wanted him to feel the same pain you felt.

"Aww aren't you gonna say hi to me?" He pouted. "After all I was your very good friend!"

You glared at him. "Shut up, I don't want to hear any of your lies again."
"I see you've still got the same bratty attitude you had all that time ago..." He smirked. "No matter, I'll just break you all over again, my sweet little lab rat." He then gave you that same sadistic smile he gave you before you-

For once you were actually terrified. The same man who you thought you had escaped years ago had come back to break you over and over gain just like he did last time.

"You know how long it has taken me to get you back?" He paced back and forth. "Being trapped in that unescapable cube little Azzy made for me before [redacted] was so tiring and bored." He walked towards the tube you were in and placed his hands on it. "But now that I've escaped and gotten you back, you're all mine to break again! You hear me? All mine!" He laughed maniacally as you growled at him.

"Take his name out of your filthy mouth you scumbag!" He had no right to say his name let alone the nickname only you used for him.

"Ohoho so scary!" He mocked you. "What are you gonna do about me saying it huh?" He then began to mock you further by saying his name. "Azzy! Oops I said it again! Azzy, Azzy, Azzy."

You could feel your blood boiling.

"Stop it!" You lifted your hands to your ears to block his chants but it just got louder.

The glass began to crack.

"Aw it's ok if you wanna cry Y/N! Azzy won't mind! He'll comfort you from the grave too!"

Your eyes began to change to a crimson red. "Shut up!"

He laughed harder. "This is so priceless! I wish Azzy could see you like this! All sad and locked up.."

His taunting words echoed in your head. "I SAID SHUT UP!"

The glass had fully shattered. A dark black mist covered the entire room.

He coughed and dusted off his clothing.

The mist cleared after a few seconds, revealing you but was it really you?

The whole building was covered in a black inky substance.

He was shocked yet amazed. "Ohoho amazing!"

You couldn't think of anything but murder. The hate had gotten too strong. Your soul was now corrupted by it.

*END HIM. You are filled with determi- ERROR*

Now that you had saved, it was time.

End Him.

You began to walk towards him slowlyas he began to back away from you.

"Now now Y/N you wouldn't kill your friend now would you?" He pleaded you.

Kill him. He doesn't deserve to live after what he did.

You summoned a giant black knife and continued to walk towards him.

"Everything will be ok just don't do anything rash Y/N." He warned you in a more hostile tone.

He can't do anything. He's powerless against us.

You had backed him into a corner now. He was shaking.

"I-I'm warning you brat! Stay away!" He was scared.

Make him suffer.

You raised your knife and stabbed the ground of the building. The black goo seeped out, engulfing him.

He hastily used his quirk on you. Sleeping gas. It had no effect.

Cut him open. Rearrange his organs. Choke him with his intestines. Amputate his limbs. Cut his head off. Break all of his fingers. Pour acid on him.

Those intrusive thoughts flooded your mind like an ocean. There was even more that were quite too graphic for you to even say.

Pulling your knife out of the ground and staring at him, you decided to...

[A]
[B]
[E?]
Three options.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.4K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY. Your name is (Y/n), and you play the role of an unusual pacifist. In the story of Horrortale, your unique...
29.3K 811 22
You're a human girl, living on the surface with Frisk, who is your younger sibling. You one day find two children, who's been chased away from neighb...
3.3K 461 13
Based on how chaotic your life is, you can't say you're shocked to see how your day turned out to be. You barely remember how you ended up in this da...
48.1K 1.7K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...