WILDEST DREAMS [COMPLETED]

De artkongPM

Kong confessed to arthit when they were kids. Long story short it wasnt raining flowers and hearts but pain a... Mai multe

PROLOGUE
2. CROWDS
3. HEAVEN
4. NOTHING
5. DOWN
6. HELL
7. HE DOES IT SO WELL
8. I CAN SEE THE END AS IT BEGINS
9. ONE CONDITION
10. REMEMBER ME (epilogue)

1. GET OUT!

1K 56 28
De artkongPM

"Oho you are here finally!" Kong's father said. The parents requested to go to recieve them at the airport but they declined saying they are 18 year or some of them 19 or 20 year old matured persons and they can do it on their own.

The 6 of them were shifting to thailand and were all set to attent kaetstart university this month. Rome and em were mr and mrs pattachai's children whereas sarawat and pat were guntithanon's children. Wheras tim just tagged in because its their friends and also because their company is entering thailand market and he was half thai. Kong's parents, gunthithanon and pattachai also shifted for this reason too. They were trusted to start and establish their branch in thailand.

Rome was in communication and media faculty in his 2nd year, sarawat in law faculty in 3rd year, em, kong, and pat in engineeeing faculty first year whereas tim was in 3rd year business faculty. They all decided to live in the dorms so that they can be more independent.

Everyone settled themselves in kong's home as they had decided to go to dorms from their only as the classes start in 5 days.

Even tho the age difference they were quiet close because tim as a child was never allowed to mingle with other children but then rome came and his parents were close to joss's so they became friend so did em then they befriended sarawat and pat came and lastly kong. They never expected this but they became a family. The 6 of them a brotherly and sisterly feeling except 2 of them but they both were quiet stubborn to admit it and other 4 could only sigh in frustration. Not that others had fantabulous love story or something cause one was waiting for a guy who he met in america when he went for a concert of chalie puth, 2nd guy still crying over his awfully rejected love but did have another person but guess it didnt work, third one says he is too awesome to date just anyone and the fourth one says he didnt find the one even tho have a long dating history. Figure out who is who for yourselves.

After a day of rest the 6 of them went to college to confirm accomodation. They were assigned hostel and had no say in it. For pat she was assigned to a girls only dorm. Kong and em were on engineering 1st year building, tim has his own flat near college, sarawat and rome on the hostel near arts faculty. Even though there is distance they were happy cause each dorm was in walking distance from each other and tim's flat as their hideout. After confirming the rooms they went back home.

where the days went they had no idea. kong was thankful the rojnapats were not here and went to pattaya with that senior. and now they were standing at the gate of the college to tart their first day. 3 went right 2 went stright and one went left. the classes were relatively easy if you disregard the slight discomfort in taking in the thai language.

And now pat, em and kong were sitting in the sotus hall. ready for the hazing. the door opened in and five guys with scary aura walked in. Every first year there was feeling like a sacrificial lamb here after hearing awful stories.

kong's heart beat started rising seeing the senior at the middle he instantly knew that this guy is his first love the one that got away...(katy perry's song intensifies).... i meant whom he never forget and standing beside him was phi knott. kong was feeling like vomiting remembering that awful day. but several questions revolved in his head didnt he wanted to be a doctor? what happened? pat noticed the discomfort and placed a hand on his thighs to let him know she is there she looked at her and smiled while em smiled to assure him he is there too.

After the intoduction was over and the meaning of gear was explained arthit gave them their first task. and impossible one at that. when kong saw no one standing up and even pat the tomboy who is never afraid of anything didnt stood up kong decided he would do that himself.

"kongpob, 0062 permission to speak" and all hell break loose.

arthit and knott wrere staring at the beautiful, cute and handsome boy no one knows how he managed to pull all that in one look tho. they were remembering the boy from 7 years before. Where was he? How is he? And is it... no! Arthit aint ready for this disaster. and here he is with no ounce of discomfort or disdain looking ever so beautiful with a confident and fierce aura around him. And who is arthit kiddin? This is most certainly the one, the one he claimed as his nong when they were younger and the name? Yeah too much coincidence to be a coincidence. Eventho arthit didnt want yo meet him he had so much to say to him but

"permission granted" he shouted.

"1 week is not enough to collect 1000 signatures." and it irked arthit. what kind of guy he has became where is the sweet boy who obeyed his every command, pampered him and never looked him in his eyes if he did he became shy? did he really break him? arthit thought. then they fought ending with kong sitting down angry and pat taking his hand to comfort him which was not missed by arthit.

Arthit just came back from pattaya and had to rush to the college. He have no idea about kong's return and seeing this boy now he has a feeling is a blast from the past but he cant be too sure. The kong he knew was a chubby one but this one is lean and has sharp features could probably give a runaway model a run for their money. But maybe he is not. He left right? Yeah he is in denial.

Arthit and gang left the hazing hall. Arthit was fuming. Knott saw arthit's expression and he has doubt.

"Arthit do you think..." knot started

"Dont take his name" arthit said

"Oi hoi what is cooking here? Whose name? Who? Why? What? Common give me details" bright obviously

Knott and arthit sighed but didnt reply.

2 days later:

Em was sitting on the bench sulking.

"Alaiwa?" Kong said seeing the gloomy expression on em

"I have only got 3! 3 signatures how am i going to complete the task?" Em

"Give me i will collect it for you i dont like people pushing someone to do they dont like" kong said

"No its fine i dont want you to get in trouble with seniors"

"Its okay" kong took em's book "by the way where is the scary lady"

"Dont know dont care" em said nonchalantly kong sighed knowing they fought yet again

Kong was collecting signatures for both him and aim when he... unfortunately caught a certain senior's attention

"Hoi arthit isnt that your favourite nong kong?" Bright the self proclaimed hilarious one said. This took the hazer's table attention. Arthit saw noticed the 2 notebooks on kong's hand well hell.

"0062!" Arthit shouted

'What does he need? If its not enough his dorm is right infront of mine and i had to see not so formal looks and hide too!'

"Khap p'arthit" kong cursed his stars for this situation like hell he was minding his own business and was planning to go quietly to not be noticed by them but what the f*** is this?

"Why do you hace 2 notebooks?" Arthit asked.

Kong wanted to tsk but instead resort to pushing his cheeks with his tongue one habit he incurred at a very young age and arthit was kinda happy seeing the reaction.

"You didnt tell us how to collect signatures and besides i am helping a friend" kong said.

"Kongpob! This task is to make students more comfortable in communicating and approaching senior. How will your friend learn to do that if you do his work?" Arthit said kong understood the task so he decided to shut up.

"Do you have my signature?" Arthit asked

Kong perked up even tho he was irritated by arthit who doesnt want his crush's signature.

"Not yet"kong said

"Can you do one thing for me?" And kong is never the one to back from a good challenge

"Khap"

"Do you see the table there"arthit pointed to the last table in the cafetaria to which kong nodded "go there and shout i like boys three times and" arthit turned to his friends and bright showed 10 fingers "ask 10 boys to go out with you" and arthit could practically hear kong gritting his teeth.

And kong did what he asked for. Arthit became more angry seeing kong complete the challenge. He just wanted to teaxh kong a lesson and it might not have helped seeing kong with that beautiful girl and no before you ask he wasnt jealous at all.

When kong opened the book he saw arthit didnt sign and when he asked he was replied with i didnt say i will sign did i? Duh look.

"But i can do one thing i can give you a skirt to wear" arthit said going near kong's ear and dusting an invisible dust from kong's shirt. Yeah he was poking the lion to get a reaction the ''i dont know'' you treatment was killing him.

'Dont say it. Dont say it. Dont-'

"Nah i think i am into skirts now a days. What they say? Yeah experimenting then" and kong reciprocated arthit's gesture of dusting "or... dont say me?" Kong fake gasped "you actually fell for that?" Kong said and left mentally cursing himself for saying those hurtful things and telling a white lie so smoothly.

Arthit was hurt. Beyond words. But he didnt retort just closed his eyes calming himself. Well atleast a reaction. Right?

Days passed and it was yet another hazing session.

"This gear represents the unity of engineering. If you dont get this gear we wont accept you guys as our junior. 0062! What will you do if i dont give you the gear" arthit asked. Kong stood up and stared. Arthit took it as his win and was going back when

"I will take it from you" kong said.

"What?"

"I said i will take it from you. They say what belongs to your lover belongs to you too. So i will just make you my wife" kong said

Arthit's temper is a no joke. He grabbed kong's collar.

"You are really brave. Dai. Let's see if you only talk the talk or walk the walk" arthit said as if challenging.

But kong had to go on and say

"Is that an invitation?" Kong said and smirked.

Knot who was nearing arthit from stopping him from doing something irreversible got confused for a moment if they were fighting or flirting but was quick enough to react when arthit raised his hands to punch kong.

"Okay we will see when we will see. But for now i have the gear so now you will do what i say. Go out and do 200 sit ups."

But kong didnt moved a muscle. He was staring unblinking at arthit probably chiding himself for falling in love with him.

"GET OUT! NOW!" This pulled kong back and he ran out not wanting to anger the senior more. He also thought its wrong on his part to say that but he cant stop his loud mouth now can he?

He got looks of pity. Pat and em sighed. They are in a bit of tough situation.

Arthit went to the business faculty to meet his ex girlfriend namtarn. Yeah they broke up well they do the thing when one breaks up then other patches up and next the other breaks up and the cycle continues.

There he saw jay and namtarn talking well jay is the one flirting with namtarn for 2 years now and namtarn flirts back whenever she is in one of her break with arthit which is most of the times now. And arthit really cant say anything. There is an crack in their relationship and neither is denying it but neither acknowledging it. Why? Because their parents have already made the wedding plans.

But today that scene wasn't irking arthit. Its the scene of kong being all pouty, sulky and cute at the tall stranger who he knows is the heir of a big business company. Why he knows him? Namtarn was going on and on about him saying how he talked with her. But that doesnt matter now. Why was kong being childish with him? Wasnt he the only one aside from kong's parent who was directed that pout? The childishness?

"0062!" Arthit shouted when he saw kong playfully hitting the tall senior who is literally potraying the hashtag ROFL. And again arthit will say its not jealousy. Kong turned to find the senior glaring.

'What now?' He couldnt help but whine to himself.

Hola there!
I really dont know where this story is going but yeah whatever.
I hope you liked it tho. IK its mostly reiteration of the SOTUS but still i want to show the things that transpire just incase you need to jog your memories. Honesly tho i have forgetten half of sotus after reading so many fanfics. Haha.
See ya! Till then...
Have a nice day.🙂🙂

10/08/2022

Republished 04/11/22

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

62.6K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...
14.5K 939 25
THIS IS A FANFIC! JUST MY CRAZY IMAGINATION. Nope none of it real. With that being clear lets proceed. Kongpob and Arthit broke up 4 years ago. Kongp...
15.2K 1.1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
1.1K 78 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...