Family is Forever-Parivaar Ha...

By Esha136

Cover created by _ItzJibasmita_. Such a sweet,friendly and talented dear! She is one of my good friends and I... More

Family Get Together!
Wedding Ceremonies
Bhabi
Lapata Pyaar
Pati aur Patni ka Bandhan
Holi ka Pahala Utsav
Ek Perfect Honeymoon
Rahasyamay Ghuspaith: Mysterious Intruder
Chaunkaane Vaala Sach
Jeevan ke Toophaan
Hamare Beech Ki Doori
Parivaar Hamesha Ke Liye Hai
Zindagi Ke Safaar
Maut ka Javaab
Chamatkaar-Miracles
Big News!!!
Meri Jaan
Aaj Bhi
Nai Peedhi-New Generation
Pehli Mulakat-First Meeting
Mazaak-Jokes
Happy Birthday Ashi!!!
Rejection
Dholna
Kamazori
Maafi-Forgiveness
Bhram-Confusion
Tumhare Bina Khoya Hoon
Yodha-Warrior
Dil Tujhko Chahiye Beppanah
Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga
Yaad Nahi
Another Milestone๐Ÿฅฐโœจ
Favourite Characters In Session
Answers to Questions-QA Interview
Part 2-Interview
Vyagr-Bewildered
Lohri-Khilata Hua Pyaar
Pehchan ke Sankat- Identity Crisis
Death Penalty
Janamdin Ka Khushi Ya Dukh
Special Vivaah Varshganth-Wedding Anniversary

Characters Intro

746 8 23
By Esha136

Sanaya Irani as Sadhana Gupta:

The wife of Vivek, the eldest brother of the house. She is the elder sister of Preeti which means a lot of responsibility to her. She does not make Sapna left out either since she treats her like she would treat her own sister. Loves Vivek so much and will do everything for his family and him. The bhabhi of the house so when anyone has a problem they will go to her. She is a very honest, loving, sweet, responsible, and wise girl. Most of the time she is mature but sometimes she just likes to chill and calm down. Very beautiful and looks just like her mother and is mummy's beti. She is a bit reckless when it comes to dealing with certain things. She will often take decisions in impulse and regret them later. Her carefree attitude towards life might sometimes lead her to act carelessly.

She is a Sagittarius in her zodiac sign. She was born on December 19th. She is the eldest of the three girls, therefore, being 25 years old.

Barun Sobti as Vivek Joshi:

He is a warrior for what he believes to be right and true. With a driven, passionate, and courageous personality, he tends to be a mover and shaker who make big things happen in his career and community. He owns his own business called Joshi's Technologent. Very smart but can be arrogant but never to his family. Loves Sadhana although is sometimes shy and reserved. He and she are kind of the opposite but they both solve the problems together. Loves his younger brothers and respects and loves Preeti and Sapna as his sister. He loves playing sports and baking. He has an injury which makes his left hand weak. He is adventurous and spontaneous, and being around him means adventures are likely to happen. He behaves recklessly very often. He is very short-tempered.

He is an Aries and is born on April 14th. He is 26 years old. 

Ashi Singh as Preeti Gupta:

The younger sister of Sadhana and loves her more than anything. Treats Vivek and Vinod as her brothers and shares a deep bond with them. The Beauty Queen of the Family. The lover of Prem and is shy around him ever since they met as teens but in childhood, they used to be best friends. Sapna is her choti behen and she calls her nutkut. The most strong and fearless. She is a  natural-born leader who is great at taking control of group situations. Not only is she intelligent, but she is very supportive. Preeti will encourage the people around her. She is a great motivational speaker because she is optimistic. She assumes everything is going to work out okay. She never lets her fears stop her from pursuing her dreams. She loves story writing, singing, and dancing. She is very sweet and kind. She is possessive if she sees Prem with someone else. Impatient out of the three and if it takes time to do something she gets frustrated.  She is 23 years old and is born on July 30. She is a Leo from the heart.

Shagun Pandey as Prem Joshi:

He is a mature, assertive person. He is motivated, ambitious, and a great leader, but he's also practical, productive, and dependable. He is very generous and wise too. Very handsome and hot. He takes a long time to open up, express his love and share his experiences. People have to give him enough reasons to trust their sincerity. Since he protects himself so carefully, people find it very difficult to connect with him emotionally. This is why his desire for love, respect, and praise often goes unfulfilled. He is very friendly, sweet, and loving to his closest friends and family. He is the middle child and loves both of his brothers. His love interest is Preeti although it is almost impossible for them to be together. He loves her and cares for her so much that if he sees anyone messing with her, they have to deal with him. He loves traveling, listening and singing to Music, and watching movies. He is 24 and is born on December 30. Mom's favorite beta out of the three. He is a Capricorn. 

Avneet Kaur as Sapna Agarwal:

Lost her father when she was little and loves her mother and sisters. Raj is like the model of her father. She is a natural leader and alpha. Very feisty, creative, independent, and intelligent. She is a high-energy person who refuses to accept anything less than the best. She might be unexpected at times, but she is very fun to spend time with. The funniest and cutest of the family and is naughty. Vinod is her love interest and these two are the cutest jodi. Loves her Sadhana and Ashi didi so much that if something happens to them she will be bold. She is courageous in every scenario and exhibits outstanding leadership qualities. Her enthusiasm and confidence are what people admire, but ego and selfishness are sometimes her part too. Loves to dance and paints very amazing art. She is 21 and is born on April 13. She is an Aries. 

Vinod Joshi:

He is ambitious, intelligent, and confident. Once he sets a goal for himself, he never gives up. He puts all of his efforts into achieving whatever he sets out to accomplish. Vinod is bubbly, friendly, outgoing, and spirited at the same time. University of Mumbai's most popular, handsome, and energetic man. Girls are crazy about him except for his family and Sapna. Sapna used to be his friend but soon started to have a crazy crush on her. Loves his brothers although thinks they are bossy. Close to his didi the most. He can be stubborn. He wants to have things their way because he believes he knows best. He can come across as selfish and demanding because he loves taking charge and giving orders. He loves photography, dancing, and cooking. He is a Scorpio and is born on October 29th.

Mugdha Chaphekar as Sangeeta Anand:

She is known for being charming, beautiful, and well-balanced. She thrives on making things orderly and aesthetically pleasing. She also craves balance, and she can be equally as self-indulgent as she is generous. She is best at compromise, and she likes making peace with others. The peacemaker of the family when problems overthrow. Loves her brother so much, especially Vinod. Loves Preeti, Sadhana, and Sapna as her sisters and is very close to them. She is married and Anand is her husband. She has her own daughter Radhika and son Anurag. She is a Libra and is born on October 22.

Krishna Kaul as Anand Patel:

Loves his wife and children so much. Very jolly, sweet, and nice to her family. Very funny and calm too. Met his wife in college and loves her so much. Take care of his children while Sangeeta works as a nurse. He is an accountant. He's flirtatious, charming, and romantic, and,  also introverted and emotional. His is mutable, meaning he's adaptable and changeable. He is very positive too. He is a Pisces and is born on March 8th.

Sonica Handa as Mahima  Joshi:

Loves her husband Raj. The mother of the three brothers and Sangeeta and loves them her whole life. Prem is her favorite son. Loves the girls as her daughters. She is trustworthy, reliable, and loyal. When she makes a commitment, she means every word. She prefers long-term relationships, so she would never cheat on her partner or abandon him out of the blue. If there's a problem in the relationship, she's going to bring it up. Once she notices something that could use some improvement, she has a burning desire to make it "right." She loves to Sing, garden, make crafts and draw. She is born on September 12 and is a Virgo. 

Suraj Thapar as Rajvardhan Joshi:

Loves his wife so much. The father of the four siblings and loves them wholeheartedly. Very close to Vivek and soft to him. Loves the girls so much too. He is soft, nurturing, loving, and caring for the ones he deeply cares for. People may be uniquely in touch with his emotions. He is able to handle roles that his counterparts will be utterly lost in, like love, romance, and parenting. He is chivalrous but is deeply sensitive and easily wounded. He places a high value on family and close friends and will go to great lengths to defend them, no matter the price. He is gentle, protective, home-oriented, great with kids, marriage material, a family man, devoted, domestic, loving, intuitive, and sentimentally romantic. He loves biking, playing instruments, and watching movies often with Prem.  Born on July 14 and is a Cancer.

Vaishnavi Mahant as Sita Gupta:

Loves her husband Ajay. Daughters Preeti and Sadhana are her life itself. Brilliant, passionate, charming, and quirky. She is known to be honest, creative, passionate, altruistic, sociable, mysterious, and spontaneous. She has an eccentric unpredictability to her and she absolutely must take a stand for what she believes in. She is enthusiastic and active, while she is calm and sensitive. She can sometimes lose her cool. She is extremely stubborn. She assumes she's the smartest person in the room at all times. Her confidence can help her at times, but mostly, it hurts her. She loves traveling, handicrafts, and gardening. Born on January 24th and is an Aquarius.

Ajay Gupta:

He is the most loyal, trustworthy, and dependable person you can ever meet. He works as a police, protecting people's safety. He takes a long time to adjust to new people. However, once he cares about someone, he grows extremely attached. He won't want to leave that person's side.  He comes across as a very calm, quiet, practical, composed, humble as well as level-headed person. He takes one step at a time, that too after much deliberation. He is not the one who 'falls in love at first sight'. It took some fights, a friendship, and some time to fall in love with Sita. He loves her so much after that though and the girls more than the world. Preeti is her Papa's beti. But Sadhana is the one he trusts more than anyone else. Loves his son in laws too. He enjoys golfing, carpentry, cooking, and reading like his daughter. He is an expert at the piano too and can play very well. He is a Taurus and is born on May 16. 

Smita Bansal as Aadhya Agarwal:

The mother of Sapna and loves her more than anything since she is her life. She lost her husband whom she loved so much in a car accident when Avneet was a child and had to look after her after that. The girls are like her other daughters and take care of them very well too. She is very close to the Joshi family since after she became traumatized, they took care of her and Sapna from the past and are very loving. Loves Siddharth like her own son. She is very passionate about family life but is very hesitant when it comes to her past life. Due to her intelligence and indecisiveness, she agonizes about the important decisions in their life. She was sweet and fun-loving. She likes to keep a light hold on friends except for the Joshi family  because she herself craves freedom. She wants the freedom to be different every time you see her. Her mutable nature means she's happiest when changing. Playful and intellectually curious, Aadhya is constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups. She is the social butterfly of the family.  Find her buzzing between happy hours, dinner parties, and dance floors before everything turned upside down. She is a Gemini and is born on June 11.

Shabir Ahluwalia as Rudra Patel:

He's ambitious, loyal, practical, and disciplined; on the other, he's critical, dubious, pessimistic, and demanding. He's open and intimate with you. He only shares his feelings with someone he cares about deeply. As he becomes more comfortable and committed, you'll find that he opens up emotionally. He might not be as sentimental as some signs, but he'll let you know that he loves or cares about you. He is very strong, fearless, and brave like his son. Also a very loving and kind father to Anand and Sangeeta. He is Aashvi's husband and he loves her a lot. He loves his grandchildren a lot too. He is a Capricorn and is born on December 26. He loves soccer and baking.

Sriti Jha as Aashvi Patel:

She is a very caring and chivalrous person. She is protective, warm, exceptionally helpful, fiercely loyal, and very generous. She is always ready to help others. In most cases, she can be trusted. This is not the girl that will spend her time in guilt, not secure about her decisions and choices of partners. She will lie only if he doesn't want to deal with the boring consequences of his words, never out of fear. She lives for adventure, and fun always makes her happy. She loves bold choices and being surrounded by people she loves especially Rudra, Sangeeta, and Anand. She knows how to have a good time and not just make herself happy, but she loves to make others happy as well. After hanging out with her, you will leave her feeling empowered and stimulated. She is born on August 12 and is a Leo. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.2K 51
Hey guys This is a sidneet fanfic This story contains a lot of mysteries, love betrayal What will happen when a boy and girl fall for each other...
7.5K 514 39
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after years he started to...
77.9K 8K 70
๐—” ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
371K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...