TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-56

375 23 6
By Violetficsfor7

Y/n: S-stella?
Stella: surprise!! (Smirks)
I looked at em confused as they came walking inside ! Excuse me!? Without even my permission?!?

Y/n: h-hey! Um but what are you doing here?
Stella: why ? Can't i come at your place? After all you're my boyfriend's temporary wife ....(smirks again)
Y/n: n-no i didn't mean that , like of-of course you can come here but i was just confused , i thought u would be at his birthday party...y-you didn't go there?
Stella: oh, well , u see i came here coz I have some important stuff to handle and ofc it's a surprise for him...afterall i want to give him a huge surprise..

She said walking around me in circles..

Y/n: but what surprise is it that you'll give him from my place?
Stella: oh! For that i need your help...
Y/n: my help? H-how can I help you Stella?
Stella: damn, you're ready to help me!? I wonder how u became so innocent when you were the one talking back to me and we used to have those good memorable fights! Is this any sort of your plan? To snatch Taehyung away from me !?

I quickly shot my head up and looked at her..

Y/n: what are u talking about Stella! I would n-never do that! You love him and he loves you, why would i-i try to come b/w u both. I just wanted to help coz , this is not our office where we should be fighting right.... you're Tae's girlfriend...and after all I'm here with him just for this month...it's my last month with him Stella...it would be my pleasure if i help you , atleast you're doing it for him only who's my husband just for this last month now, and being his wife i would surely love to help u if you're doing smthng that'll make him happy...

Stella:........ (Didn't utter a word )

I was looking down idky i just wasn't able to make an eye contact with her the whole time...why!? I have to accept the fact that he loves her and not me!

I didn't get any reply from her side so I looked at her again...

She was just looking at me...with a different expression in her eyes! It was a mixture of jealousy and anger...

Stella: trying to act smart huh! Well then whatever you think like.... JACKSON!!!

she called him out and before i could understand anything Jackson grabbed my wrists and pinned me harshly on the wall!

Y/n: a-aahh~
Stella: what do u think! Your this sweetness will work on Taehyung!? Oh it won't! You're just being used by him! He used u to gain his power! Don't u know about it till now!?
Y/n: aah , i-i know S-stella...but j-just want to h-help him t-this l-last time...aahh j-jackson pls ...s-slow!!(whimpering)

When i said slow, Jackson tightened the grip around my wrists ! He was tightening my pulse that was there, i felt my body getting numb slowly and my hand started getting white!

Stella: b*tch!!! You're playing hard okay! Don't u dare to do anything that takes Taehyung away from me ! U don't have to do anything, he's happy! Just stay away from us! That's the utmost that you should do! For his happiness!

Y/n: a-aah! J-jackson pls!

Stella: don't leave her until i say! Now let's see where you've kept those keys!
With that she walked away...

Meanwhile , y/n just struggled to get out of his hands! While Jackson just smirked kind of like enjoying by watching her in pain...
Y/n: j-jack-son... pls l-let me g-go!
Jackson: easy babygirl...take it easy (smirks and chuckles darkly)
Y/n: w-why are you doing this!? W-who are you! T-that day you w-were at our p-place!? W-why?
Jackson: well well well..it took me so long to reach to you babe, i even bribed your bestfriend but he didn't do what i asked him too! I kept waiting for years... that's when i got the news that Minho's b'day is around the corner, and that's when Nancy called some workers to help her for the decorations....i thought of it to be a great idea to get to know about the information in the house and especially You!
Jackson: yes! You caught me there, i didn't look like any sort of workers... But that helped me in making a map of the house in my head so that i could help stell-
Stella: leave her!

He got interrupted by her command...but soon he left my wrists! And they had his fingerprints over it ! It was so red and looked so bad! My tears rolled down as it pained alot! It was my body who was crying but i tried to be strong to not let my tears out...but guess it hurted alot , that my body couldn't bare the pain and it let that pain out through my eyes...
Before i could say anything else i felt a stinging pain on my cheeck!

S-she s-slapped me?

I held my cheeck and looked at the ground...

Stella: how dare you!!! Where the hell have you kept those keys!?

I didn't say anything, it hurted so badly!

Dude what does she eat in breakfast, concrete!?

Stella: you're getting on my nerves now!!!

With that she grabbed my hair and pushed me towards the wall! My back hurted ...i whined in pain ...

I grabbed her hand and tried pushing her aside , but everything hurted so much, my wrists were already paining alot ....my back got such a jerk that it sort of like stiffened my body, my cheeck was burning only when she slapped my another cheeck causing me to whine more.... My corner of the lips started to bleed...
Stella: TELL ME WHERE HAVE U KEPT THOSE KEYS!? AND GIVE ME YOUR FREAKING PEARL BRACELET!!!!
Y/N : i- i d-don't h-have it....
Stella: LIE!!? YOU'RE LYING AGAIN!! WHAT DO U THINK YOU ARE HUH!? FIRST U SNATCHED MY TAEHYUNG FROM ME , NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY BY GIVING ME YOUR BRACELET AND THOSE KEYS!!!??
Y/n: i - i don't have a-anythi- aaaahh, Stella stop!

She tightened her grip on my hair!

Y/n: Stella ...i d-don't k-know a-anything, pls let me go...

With that she suddenly left my hair...i was a bit confused that how did she do this? Did she really feel pitty on me , no that's impossible!
I looked at her with my weak eyes when i found her zoned out...
It was as if she was listening to smthng afar... When suddenly she spoke...

Stella: Jackson run! He's coming!!
Jackson: what!? But how did he got to kno-
Stella: idk all that! Just run!!!

Jackson nodded and ran away... I was confused thinking what happened just now, who is coming? My head was spinning alot and my body ached, everything just hurted so much, i wonder how does she have so much power!?
I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly i heard a sound of slap..
I turned towards its direction and saw Stella slapping herself like there's no tomorrow! Wth! She was hurting herself badly! I saw the marks she was giving herself! She slapped herself alot of times and then even scratched her neck and arms! She ruffled her hair and made em a mess... I was confused and a bit scared of her this side...what was she planning to do!?
Y/n: S-stella? W-what are y-you doing , stop!
With that she quickly grabbed my hand as i looked at her , i got totally shook as i saw her ' ruby red eyes' ! She was so damn angry, her face showed this! She didn't look less than a devil! My eyes started to water as it does whenever you find smthng spooky... My heartbeat was on another stage...she was panting so creepily, her breaths sounded so creepy... Her wounds on her face given to her by herself made her look even more creepier! I was scared...scared for real! Her red eyes was smthng i never thought would be! What's with her!? I was shaking terribly when suddenly her angry expressions changed to hurted ones , as if she was hurted so badly, being innocent and letting out her tears which I'm sure weren't real! She held my grabbed hand in the air and suddenly she dropped down on the ground ...i was confused by her every move , but suddenly my main door opened!!!

I looked in the direction and saw...and saw T-Taehyung!?

I quickly looked back at Stella!! She had kept her hand on her cheeck and was .....crying???

I looked at my hand in the air and quickly figured out what she meant! Without wasting a second i pulled back my hand , panting heavily!

No! This can't be it! It was her plan! She's showing Taehyung her wrong side! And he'll trust her again! No! Pls no! I can't tolerate all this pain anymore! It already hurts so much...

Thinking about all this i started feeling bad about myself, that unknowingly tears formed in my eyes ...

Stella: w-why!? I trusted you so badly y-y/n! Why did you hurted me like this!?
Stella: ik we don't make a good match , but-but that's in office, i even asked u to live with Tae as it's your last month with him , as u wanted to be with him, i shared u with my universe and u , you hurted me this way ?

I can't believe she made up her own lines using my words! That i said to her a few mins ago! I was feeling extremely insecure and my heartbeat was not thinking to calm down! Again was i going be proved wrongly in front of Taehyung? Why is it always me!?

Stella: why!!!

She cried aloud , that's when she looked at Taehyung and acted as if she saw him now ! She looked at him and bursted out in more tears ! She was acting in such a way that anybody would trust her! She got up and ran towards him as she hugged him and cried!

Stella: baby!
Stella: baby look y/n slapped me! She hurted me so much! I just thought good for her! But she behaved like this with me! Why!!?? Why does she hate me so much!
Stella: baby she even threatened me! She asked me to stay away from you! She slapped me and scratched my neck even! And look at my wrists they're all red!!
She showed this all to him by breaking the hug and then hugged him back again .
Stella: why does she have to come b/w us all the time! I kept ignoring this fact but i told u this now as i couldn't take it anymore!

She said all this while crying fake!
I looked at them, with more insecure eyes! I was feeling scared yet again! He will trust her for sure! Afterall, She's acting in such a way ... This feeling was so much like my nightmare i saw in morning! I was sure the next thing he would say to me will be "what is this b*tch doing here b/w us again? Ruining our moment...."
I looked at them when my eyes met Tae's eyes , who i didn't notice were there on me since she hugged him!

I tried hard but my tears rolled down my eyes slowly... No pls, don't say those lines , i can't tolerate anymore...i didn't even do any wrong to anyone then why am I being treated this brutally!?

I looked away , as I didn't wanted to show my tears to him!

But then suddenly...
Stella: she hurted me baby why don't you say smthng to this witc-
Taehyung: y/n are you okay!?

I quickly looked at him as it just was so unexpected!
He pushed Stella aside slightly, as she was the only one hugging him and came towards me ...
Stella got shook and turned around looking at us...i saw Taehyung stood in front of me as he quickly grabbed my shoulders , lightly checking on me ...
And that's when his eyes landed on my cheecks that were red , my lips' corner that had blood on it..
I was constantly staring at him , after looking at my wounds , i saw his hand reached my cheeck as he gently rubbed his finger over my lips , he found it wet.. and my blood got attached to his finger.. i was getting teary thinking about everything, that's when his eyes met mine! Which were already looking at him with pureity in there...but i looked down as i didn't know what to say and i was scared of idk what!
But the next thing that he did totally got me shook! But idk i just- i just liked it ...maybe coz i missed it alot..

He pulled me closer to him and engulfed me in his warm cozy embrace!
He caressed my head and whispered ...

Taehyung: did she hurt you ? Does it hurt alot?

He said as he rubbed my back , calming my rised up heartbeat...

I did , i did miss him , i missed his hugs alot! There was a magical tingling in his touch , I didn't hug him back , but how badly did i wanted to , only I know! Tears rolled down my eyes , as i felt some sort of genuineness in his behaviour....he wasn't faking it ...plus his sweet words were making me emotional more and more deeply!

I was about to raise my hands to hug him back when suddenly...
Stella: excuse me!? Will someone explain me what is going on?
Taehyung slowly broke the hug as i kept looking down...

Tae: what!? Just caressing the one u hurted!
Stella: what!? Tae didn't u see she was hitting on me when u came!
Taehyung: yeah! Ik very well who was hitting on whom! What do u think i am huh?

He said slowly removing his hand from my waist and walking towards her!

Stella: baby?
Taehyung: aish! Stop calling me baby! I'm not your baby! Now get lost! How the hell u dare to come b/w us all the time!? Why can't u just let me and my wife spend some quality time together! U! U entered the house that day by being me and handed over the divorce papers to Y/n! And created this big misunderstanding b/w us! Why do u want that! Don't u have any sort of self respect or smthng, i don't love you doesn't mean you'll ruin my relationship with y/n! And ik everything about u and Jackson! So stop this drama of yours!

Stella: baby i just always loved u!

Taehyung: oh but I'm sorry to say that i didn't! Now get lost! And never come in my way ever again ! Stay away from me and my family pls!!
Stella made a fist and rushed out of my house in full anger after saying...

Stella: i hate you!!! You have not done good! You'll see the result yourself!

She banged the door after rushing out !

We looked at the door ..
My eyes were teary, by listening to what he said to Stella! Is this true or another story of his ? Is this his another plan? Will he hurt me again after being this sweet to me? Is he pittying on me? Should I trust him again, or should I not coz it might be a normal couple fight too! Coz she blamed the wrong person and showed a wrong side of mine to him which isn't even mine , and Taehyung being him , who he always stands for truth got angry with her... They'll catch up again if Tae gets to know she was just being possessive for him..
He turned towards me while giving out a sigh ...i just looked at him.

He walked towards me and stood infront of me...
Taehyung: y/n-
Y/n: what was all this ?
Taehyung: truth.
Y/n: Stella's your girlfriend Taehyung! Why did u say like this to her?
Taehyung: coz she deserved it!
Y/n: Tae~ ...she was just being possessive! And it's coz she loves you!
Taehyung: oh my God! Now you're taking her side? Even after she did all this to you!?
Y/n: Tae~ why are u doing this?(trying best to hold onto tears) Are you pittying on me? Look it-it's okay , i knew this day would come one day when she'll get exhausted by us staying together! It's just our last month Tae, and i srsly want to end all this David's thing up! And i want you to live with the one you're happy ...Pls...

You said while he noticed the tears dwelling up in your eyes, the pain and insecurity that your eyes showed...he read it all ..

So without saying a word

He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me towards my room...
Y/n: ah~ T-Taehyung slowly!

He grabbed my hand without looking at it and we reached my room.
Taehyung: sit!
That's when his eyes landed on my wrists...
Taehyung: Oh No!! Y/n!! Who did this!?

He said grabbing my hands in his and checked on my wrists...
I just kept looking at my wrists and my hands in his cold grab.... There was so much going on in my brain rn, i even thought of not telling him, coz these will getting filled as the time will pass but i don't know how will I be able to comfort my heart who has just started to beat in the same way how it used to before when he was there with me ...
Taehyung: y/n, Speak up!!!
Y/n: Tae-
Taehyung: y/n tell me who did this?
Y/n: ......
Taehyung: y/n I'm asking something...
Y/n: J-jackson....he came with Stella.

I told him everything that happened!

Taehyung: i sometimes wish i curse this b*tch! And i will really soon!
Y/n: stop saying all this about her ! She loves u and cares for you Tae!
Taehyung: oh no she doesn't..
Y/n: Taehyung ~ why did you behave like that with her downstairs!?
Taehyung: again!? Coz she deserved it all! And she deserves more than what i said to her!
Taehyung: And since when have u started taking her side!? Why are u doing this!?
Y/n: I'm doing this , coz-coz ... Taehyung ! It's hard okay it's really hard...i can see in all these months with whom you're happiest the most! She brings a smile on your face which i never saw when we were together! She's your girlfriend ! And she did all this (shows the wounds) coz she's possessive about you, ik it was a wrong way of expressing her love but she just couldn't see you with me! And when a girl loves someone from her whole heart , it gets really hard for her to share him with any other girl! She was there with u before i came. And u only said you too were forced to marry me! So why are u ruining your relation with Stella coz of a trouble maker like me!?

Taehyung's pov
I can't believe she's thinking this way! In all these days i weren't able to read her mind too, coz she just had so many thoughts going on in her head which didn't come up clearly to my view...

Y/n: pls...go to her! I know how much u both love eachother-
Taehyung: No we don't! We srsly don't! Atleast i! srsly don't ! and Pls stop comparing yourself with her! And she's literally not the girl i find my happiness with! It's someone else! Do u srsly think my choice could be this bad!?

She just kept looking away and didn't wanted to face me...it was clearly visible on her face that she was feeling insecure. Idky she's doing this.

Taehyung: *sigh* well , we'll talk about it, firstly u sit here .
I said making her sit on the bed , and she sat there being an obedient kid, she didn't speak anything but her face showed her hurted expression.

I took a deep breath and went to wash my hands ...
Rolling up the sleeves and opening the top two buttons of my shirt for making myself comfortable i came back in the room where i saw her looking down at the ground...but to my surprise her mind was dangerously blank.... A few tears were slowly rolling down her cheecks, it's not always thoughts in head that hurts you, but it's heart , there's alot that even the heart holds.
My eyes softened more...i took the first aid kit from the almirah on the side , and hearing me in her room she wiped off her tears trying to hide em from me...but i saw it all y/n..
I slowly went towards her and sat in front of her on the chair ...i slowly took her hand in mine and saw it was more red, how painful it might be! I swear I'll kill u Jackson for hurting my y/n like this!

I started applying ointment on her wrists ...

Y/n's pov
I was just staring at him , admiring his actions, it felt good having him beside me..but was i being selfish? Should I accept this ? Should I give in again? It's hard to trust, as i don't want to get hurt again , especially from him...it hurts more when you're hurted by the person you love alot.
I looked at my wrists and this heaviness in my heart made tears dwell up in my eyes again..

Taehyung's pov..
I put the cap on the bottle , and slowly looked up at Y/n, who was staring at her hurted wrists..
I saw tears rolling down her cheecks, i felt as if, she was forcing herself to say all this regarding Stella. And this pressure was making her cry out. What is she hiding?

Taehyung: y/n~ah...why are u crying?
Y/n: i- i don't k-know..
Taehyung: is there smthng u want to share? Ik you're holding on alot ... and ik I've hurted u alot that i don't deserve to be trusted by u again, but pls trust me, u can share your thoughts with me...i just want you to feel light..hmm?
Y/n: i-
She didn't speak ahead she just didn't look like she was in a state..

I kept my hand on hers , assuring her ..

Taehyung: I've always wished good for you, ik i never showed it but deep inside i just wanted u to be happy..pls let it out..
She looked up in my eyes , and after a few seconds she wiped off her tears and spoke..
Y/n: c-can you g-give me some answers to m-my questions? And listen all this o-out without d-doubting on m-me?
Taehyung: (nodded) i will , i promise..
Y/n: T-Tae, It's normal to have arguments , couples do argue right, but that doesn't mean that they'll just leave eachother at the exact moment coz they fought, for some misunderstanding, I'm sorry for coming in b/w u both, it's happening coz of me, just ask yourself whom you're happy with..the way I've seen u smiling and living your life to the fullest with Stella, i just want you to be like that for your entire life, u deserve it all Tae . And ik i hate Stella coz of my own reasons , but it's true too that she's the one who can give u all which i don't know who can ? i just want you to be happy, and the fact that Stella, is your ideal one just made me think that if you're happy then i shouldn't interfere b/w u both...maybe she's cruel with me but not with u, maybe u found smthng in her which i didn't...
She was just being possessive for you Tae , she loves you whole heartedly..u both deserve eachother...
Taehyung: we don't Y/n...we srsly don't...
Y/n: Taehyung she's your Girlfriend!!!!!!
Taehyung: And you're my wife y/n!
Taehyung: and you don't know about it all , stop blaming yourself and calling yourself a trouble maker! Infact you're a savior ! U didn't come b/w us , u just , just came in my life and made me feel home! That i missed alot ! U don't know anything about the amt. of happiness u give me , the way i laugh and giggle with u is natural! And i don't love her y/n, i never did! Infact she doesn't love me truly too! And misunderstanding!? U didn't cause any of it b/w us, it's her who caused it b/w us! Stop comparing yourself with her , she's nothing compared to you...and in a good sense!
Y/n: Tae~ you don't understand...do u know how cruel our boss is, that's her uncle! She went against him and stood by your side! He had planned to kill you! And it's probably him who did all this to you yesterday! She declined the offer of working with them , for their plan of capturing you! She chose u over him! She even left the job , just for you Taehyung! She cares for you! Can't you see all this T-Tae?
(Cries out)

Taehyung: all i can see is that the girl who is saying all this even left her job, her desire, her happy and safe place just for us vampires , for me... The girl who is saying all this is blaming herself for things she didn't even do, she just wants me to be happy and is forcing me to spend my whole life with the girl i don't even like, ... Aren't you...y/n? U want me to be with Stella , with the girl, i don't even find "H" of happiness... It's all fake coz it was a plan, i acted it...
I kept looking at her as she didn't say anything and looked away...
I continued wrapping the bandage around her wrists, being as gentle as i could...

After a long silence Y/n broke it...
Y/n: t-then what's your r-relation with S-stella?

Taehyung: there ain't any.. y/n...it was all a plan...Stella is a member of David's team! She never liked me , she was with me just to get some information about our plans of killing David! And i came up with the plan of fakely confessing her, back then she used to work in our company , i somehow got to know about her plan and decided to play the same way she's playing with me!
We never liked eachother, but just acted, coz we both could get answers to our questions from eachother, like this days went by then weeks then months, we just kept using eachother, i knew i was using her , i never let her know the real plans of ours , i was using her but she didn't know she was getting wrong information from my side , we kept playing along until one day i noticed she had started liking me, but that liking wasn't real, she just was another gold digger ..she liked me coz of my post and wealth and all, but not coz of who i am! That disgusted me even more.
She talked alot , plus her attitude was something else only , that i never liked!
After i got to know about every important thing from her side i finally decided to cut off this relation with her! I was about to , but luckily I did it today! Everytime she misbehaved with u i always wanted to take a step against her , but i couldn't as it was important to play along , and make her feel that yes i love her alot, I'm sorry I'm telling u all this now, i ...i just intentionally wanted u to hate me ....

I just looked at him in disbelief....

Taehyung: and she didn't leave the job to stand for me! It's her another plan! If her uncle would take me with him then she won't be able to take me to David! That's the master plan! You're the real one who left the job for us vampires y/n! And she acted the way down there coz she thought like all those other days when i know she faked it all i would support her again! She wanted to stay with us for more time to get more information that's about the keys for the pendant and your pearl bracelet! And most importantly, i didn't give u the divorce papers it was her who disguised as me and handed over those papers to u! Do u remember that day when i asked u and Nancy to go and hide in the store room , when u saw me at two places ? That is , one was me and the other was Stella! She wanted to take your place and wanted to get us divorced! But she didn't knew that i never liked her ! She thought it's you who's distancing her from me , when she actually didn't know the real plan of mine!

Y/n(thinks):I-i didn't know what to say to all this!

Taehyung: I'm sorry I had to hide so much from you, but it was just a part of the mission, i never knew that it would come this far! I never wanted to hurt you y/n, i just was rude to u coz i didn't wanted to create any kind of sus in Stella's brain , i couldn't even tell u that I'll be playing this drama in front of Stella coz, we aren't allowed to tell anything about our missions even to our family members... especially most important ones, but i guess it would be better if we tell everything to our family members..atleast we won't hurt em.. the way i hurted my lov- i mean the way i hurted you....

Y/n:Y-you m-mean..a-all that was f-fake..
Taehyung: yes it was ..
Y/n: b-but- then w-what about the lipstick mark on your collar and pu-purple marks on yours and Stella's neck , h-her wearing your shirt and- and not being able to walk p-properly?
Taehyung: what!? When did that happen!?
Y/n: a-a few days ago.. y-you don't know that u d-did that with her?
Taehyung: what rubbish y/n! I always hesitated in sleeping beside her , coz you're the only girl I've ever slept so comfortably with and you're saying that i did that with her!!!?
Y/n: idk! How would I! Afterall i thought it was normal as you both were couples..
Taehyung: no!~ i never touched her! I'm sure she did this to create another misunderstanding b/w us , she never liked u , and I'm sure she did this to hurt u.
Y/n: u said she was drugging you all , what if she-
Taehyung: w-wait I-i remember smthng..
Taehyung: it was morning, i was laying on the bed when i felt smthng being rubbed on my neck , i slowly opened my eyes and saw Stella rubbing smthng on my neck, she was wearing my shirt and then she rubbed the same thing on her neck, it was her purple lipstick which she blended with red one.
Taehyung: she had been mixing smthng in our drinks coz of which all of us were getting weaker day by day , that's why i wasn't able to react to that, i was extremely tired... After a few mins i thought of waking up and i went down while Stella ig was in washroom... Rest all ...you know.. so now even ik what she did that day. Gosh she really made u think that i- argh!
Y/n: y-you mean e-even that was f-fake..
Taehyung: everything was fake. Since the day u saw me with Stella , the day when we went to meet my parents before our marriage, till now , everything , i had to act this way infront of everyone, but somehow the boys found out my plan , even Nancy didn't knew about this.. but now everyone does , including you..
Y/n: So y-you used to a-act like T-that coz i-it was a p-plan? All T-that!?
Taehyung: just the moments i spent with Stella were plan and were fake , but when i was with u it was all real..
Y/n: e-even t-the g-gun one?
Taehyung: i- umm y-yeah..bu-
Y/n: then what's the point of telling me all this? When u actually just-

Taehyung : No- no no no!! You're taking it all wrong! It's not that way... I just did that coz i wanted to keep u safe..
Y/n: from whom!? How could u keep me safe when u yourself scared the hell out of me! I'm sure if i would've uttered another word u might have even shot m-
He immediately kept his finger on my lips and Interrupted me , he prevented me from speaking ahead..

Taehyung: i can't think of doing that with you, even in my dream!

He pulled away his hand slowly as i looked away while tears again rolling down my cheecks , i started feeling a bit better than before , maybe coz my doubts were being cleared and i was letting out what was eating me up from inside...
Taehyung: ik i hurted u alot in these few weeks ...but trust me , i truly care about u, i just didn't wanted you to get hurt...i never wanted to hurt u the way i did....

Y/n: s-so you w-went after Stella y-yesterday!?

He nodded ...

I sighed and looked away...

He slowly stood up and went to keep the first aid kit away and wash his hands...
i started burning in anger! Coz of his dumbest mistake! He went after that Stella who is not a normal person , but a member of David's team! Means she has powers too! Plans too! She didn't have right intentions! And even after knowing all this he went after her to catch her red handed without any of his men!
I immediately stood up as soon as he entered the room!

Y/n: ARE YOU STUPID!?

He looked at me , wanting me to speak ahead, as if he already knew it had to come from my side...

Y/n: IF U KNEW SHE HAD POWERS, SHE'S NOT A NORMAL HUMAN AS I THOUGHT SHE WAS THEN WHY DID YOU GO AFTER HER WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR MEN! SHE'S WITH DAVID! AND THIS THING YOU'RE TELLING ME NOW? I UNDERSTAND ITS YOUR MISSION AND U WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ME ! BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT WHY DID YOU DO THIS! YOU WERE WEAK! YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY ENERGY COZ U ALWAYS OVERWORKED WHICH I ASKED U NOT TO! DO U KNOW HOW SCARED WE ALL WERE, IDK WHAT ALL THOUGHTS WERE COMING IN MY HEAD ! BUT ALL THE TIME I JUST TRIED TO KEEP MYSELF CALM ! NO! U DON'T KNOW! JUST HAVE TO SHOW THAT YOU'RE A SUPERMAN! JUST HAVE TO SHOW YOUR SUPER SKILLS NO!? COZ YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!?
Y/n: MR. EVEN VAMPIRES NEED REST! U HAVE A BODY , WHICH IS NOT A MACHINE! IT NEEDS REST!

I panted hard , how fast was i damn!

He slowly walked towards me ...
Tae: y/n-
Y/n: No! Stop ! U talked enough! U just think of yourself as a Superman no!? Who has extreme powers and Mr.Kim Taehyung wIlL sAvE tHe UnIvErSe ! Even if he himself is not in his proper state to handle himself! Mr.Kim Taehyung is a mafia boss! He doesn't care about his health! Or even family!
Taehyung: i-
Y/n: not now!!! I'm sorry I have to blame u like this, but (teared up) u y-yourself proved it t-this way yesterday! D-do u k-know how s-scared i was ! The whole day idk i just had this feeling that smthng is wrong! I kept thinking about u the whole day! And when i got the news of my boss trying to capture u , i don't even remember when the last time i got this much worried for someone! D-do u know how t-terrifying it was to see u all i-injured!? U don't know what went through me when doc said if u won't wake up the other day , it would take u to coma! Do u understand!? Coma!!! Again!!! Even the thought of it was so terrifying! I-i couldn't even think of l-losing you !
What did u think before running after her !? Why weren't u practical!? Your health is more important than these missions! Is your family less important than your missions!?
How could you Taehyung !? Thank God that you're totally fine now! The whole day we all were worried about you, Nancy wasn't even feeling good but she didn't take her rest coz she was worried about u too! U can't imagine how happy we all got after having u there safely with us! But what doc said totally got us shook ! the whole night i was so scared , i didn't wanted to allow my brain to think negatively, which it continuously was! When u woke up it was a tremendous relief! U were alright! We all were so happy! It was just fate or smthng idk ! But what if-

I couldn't speak anymore, it hurted so much , i stopped as it was getting hard to speak , those hiccups and constantly crying in fear and pain was all i was doing...
I guess i scolded him alot , but he deserved it all! How can he be so careless! I cried out more tears of mine,

Y/n: what if-

I saw him walking towards me ,

Y/n: it hurts to see that you can't help the one who saved u all those times when u needed someone , i didn't wanted to lose you Tae~ ..
With that he reached near me and embraced me.....
His grip tightened around me ...he lowered his head towards my neck and spoke..
Taehyung: shhh...I'm sorry for hurting my baby so badly....
Y/n: .......(hits his chest with her tiny fists and cried)
Taehyung: I'm sorry for everything..

I wrapped my arms around his neck,
He pulled me more closer to him , leaving no gap b/w us , as he rubbed my back.
Taehyung: I'm sorry for all the pains i gave you ,

I cried harder in his embrace...

Taehyung : I know how scared u got when i showed you that gun that day, that fear and pain in your eyes , i understood i went too far i shouldn't have taken that step.... but believe me , i just didn't wanted to lose you the way i lost my family , my one and only happy place , where i was loved and comforted , it just was my stupid superstition that if i will stay close to you , where I'm happy, my fate would snatch u too away from me , or if not fate then maybe David would just like he did with me in past, I was scared , ik i shouldn't have .....
Y/n: idiot!

Taehyung chuckled!
he tightened the grip around me as i snuggled into his neck..
Taehyung: shh, calm down , i won't ever leave you alone again. And i promise I won't do anything stupid like how i did yesterday.. and believe me i won't hurt you ever again!
He said as he moved me back and forth to calm me down while speaking sweet words in my ear...
I felt happy, felt like a huge lump in my throat was finally out...my heart was calming down itself , yes that's what he does...

While hugging i spoke...
Y/n: I'm sorry too..
Taehyung: why are you sorry?
Y/n: for shouting at you...
Taehyung: lol i deserved it all, but u know what...
Taehyung: i was rather happy to see, that after so many years i finally heard a rebuke! Someone is shouting on me coz i did wrong, coz they care for me! It's been so long , you made me remember my old days , when my eomma used to scold me (giggled)
Taehyung: I'm sorry y/n. I just wanted to keep a distance between us coz even i don't know when my vampire side takes over me, it gets super scary sometimes that even i can't control it , i just didn't wanted to hurt you. So i did all that to make u hate me so u stayed away from me.

Y/n: u never made me hate you Tae . I knew u were hiding something from me. And look i was right...but why did u behave the same on Minho's b'day in morning ?
Taehyung: coz of my pu-purple eyes..
Y/n: purple eyes? w-what do they mean Tae?
Taehyung: .......

Getting no reply from his side i slowly broke the hug and looked at him, his eyes were purple...

Y/n: they still are... Did u change em?
Taehyung: no , it just .... happens
Y/n: what do they mean?
Taehyung: it happens when~
Y/n: when?

Taehyung's pov
I kept looking in her eyes deeply , i hesitated but thought of letting out . Coz i just don't know when I'll get another opportunity...i didn't wanted to lose it so i thought of letting it out...

Y/n: when~?
Taehyung: when someone, you truly love, or care for come across...

Y/n didn't speak anything but just kept looking in my eyes...

Taehyung: they change colour coz they're connected with heart. Even if your mind declines it your heart doesn't, and they change colour coz that is a feeling you're ignoring . But your heart knows more than your brain and it just changes its colour to purple. A colour of pureness, pure emotion , truth, faith and ....... true love!

We just kept looking in each other's eyes like how we used to initially , her beautiful orbs making me fall for her more deeply, i felt being connected to her rn ,

Y/n: they're p-purple rn.

I smiled slightly..and spoke.

Taehyung: that's coz the person i love the most , is standing right here in front of me.

She didn't speak anything, but just kept looking at me ...

Taehyung: They never changed colour in front of Stella or anyone else but just you!
Y/n: Won't u look away?
Taehyung : no, coz i have already accepted it. I talked rudely to you back then when u said my eyes were purple, that's coz it showed that i loved you, and in my past the only ppl i loved were my parents and my grandma. But they died... that's what David wanted , the one i love the most should be dead , i didn't wanted to lose u the same way i lost them. I'm sorry for misbehaving y/n , but at that time , it was the only way I could think of.

I looked up at her and her eyes shone brightly coz of the tears that were dwelling in there.

Taehyung: y/n~
Y/n: i can't believe, i kept thinking nonsense! Why didn't you tell me!!! Why u kept everything hidden!? And can't believe u acted that rudely to me just coz u wanted me to hate you! A normal girl would have left u just coz of your behaviour!
Taehyung: does that mean you're not normal!?
Y/n: after living with u i srsly don't think i am!
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
We giggled..as i looked down..smiling and happy tears rolling down my cheecks.. still being in his embrace , i felt his gaze on me ....i wiped off my tears pulling out my hand that was around his neck...and wrapped it back slowly...

He lowered his neck and came closer to me ...
Taehyung : (whispers) now will you stop crying, i have a confession to make...
My iris widened a bit , but i kept looking in his eyes , he smiled at me and backed away just a lil... as he held my hands in his.

Taehyung: i love you Y/n ... i truly do , from the core of my heart...i wish to spend my rest of the life with u , with no more Divorce paper thingy, No more Stella, no more David , just u and me... The one with whom I find my happiness is You! Not any Stella...u make me feel home and that comfort that i missed so much...i want to protect you from all the bad things in this world and keep you safely in my embrace...i truly love you Y/n. I promise I'll do my best to be the bestest husband ! (Leans forward towards your ear) and even the bestest dad for our kids in future...
He chuckled watching my blushing red face ..
Taehyung: i truly love you, u complete me y/n! Trust me i won't leave you alone again.. so would u like to give this vampire a chance?

I looked in her brown eyes that were shining , the brown eyes of hers that i loved to stare into...

After a pause she smiled at me...looked down being red and then looked back at me while smiling as she nodded which brought a smile on my face and spoke...

Y/n: i would love to , (smiles)
i love u too Taehyung..

Taehyung's pov
I was scared before, but not anymore, I could feel that long lost happiness of mine again!

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead...

Y/n's pov
Idk i just was so damn happy by what just happened between us a few seconds ago! He loves me!??? Just thinking this gave me butterflies in my stomach! Actually in my whole body.

Next morning...
Y/n's pov,
I woke up coz of thunder outside! I opened my eyes while looking at the dark clouds outside.
It was such a pleasant weather...

??: I hope u liked the weather.
I smiled as i heard this voice and turned around to face him. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and spoke..
Taehyung: morning , love~
Y/n: *giggled * happy birthday, love~
I leaned forward and kissed his forehead.
Tae: thanks for this gift! (Chuckles, while blushing) And for the cake! I can't believe u actually made it for me!? But - how did you?
Y/n: well~ it's a long story, now i know everything about u , your past and your fav cake recipe.
Taehyung: but how?
Y/n: u can say that , grandma came in my dream and told me everything, every answer i needed of my question. And ooh! She asked me to come back to my old house that day, and i did and-
Taehyung: we sorted out things b/w us!
Y/n: gosh!
Taehyung: ikr , she's magical. But i srsly have to say , i can't believe u made me my fav cake i was dying to have it again!

Y/n: i should be thankful to u Tae, for all that u did for me. I don't want to lose u ever..
Taehyung: it won't happen. I won't let any of us get lonely ever again y/n.

I kept looking in his purple eyes , without even blinking, just lost in eachother... after a long time, i just wished the time to stop. Finally with someone who makes u feel secured. That happiness and comfort that he gives.

Y/n: Taehyung?
Taehyung: hmm..
Y/n: ik there's no such rule of who saw the brother first and idk what u said, but then why did u marry me?out of all the girls out there, why did u pick me? That day u could've kidnapped Stacy too but why me?

It was a long silence, and then he spoke...
Taehyung: coz i wanted to protect u. Those men were of David , and Mark was also tortured my them. I thought if you'll help Mark, they'll come after u again. So i kidnapped u , coz i could easily protect you. But when i saw the pearl bracelet in your wrist i found out that you have actually opened the locket and that's why i had to keep u with me until i throw that David inside again!
Y/n: but about post?
Taehyung: it was just a plan of my uncle to just get me married, u see u have to work hard to become a successful person not marry someone. So to make my uncle happy i married u. Afterall initially i was ok with your 6 month marriage thingy . I was aggressive and rude towards u initially coz i wanted to see if you're actually human or another plan of David to trick me . I used to give u anger just to see how will u respond, u didn't ruin any of my men or missions as i Said u did . It was just a plan to see how strong your patience could be , if you were from David you would have showed me your powers by getting angry to an extreme level that i was giving u, but instead i saw that sorry in your eyes , you just wanted to go away from me and i got to know that you're just a normal human.
Taehyung: The day we came back from hospital after u got shot, in order to say thanks to u and sorry for my behaviour , i changed your room's bedsheet to your fav colour, kept your fav fragrance in the room, asked maids to cook your fav dish, and thanks to my weather changing powers, even i love rains like u , so i changed the weather then to your fav one .

Y/n: it was you !!??
He nodded
Y/n: T-Tae... Thank you!
With that i hugged him tightly as he hugged me back .
Y/n: thank you so much!!

He smiled and snuggled into your neck.. inhaling your scent..

Y/n: one more question! Why did u kill that innocent and not drink my blood!? That blood moon night..

Taehyung: coz i didn't wanted to hurt you! I got out of the room in search of a blood Bank near by but saw that stupid man touching a girl inappropriately, he was going way too far! In order to save that girl i killed that man! Well the thing is that he was wanted already, i saw his poster on the notice board of the hotel in which we lived, he was blamed for killing an innocent girl of 15 y/o by touching her inappropriately, he deserved to be dead! It was late night that time and i saw him doing that stuff with another! Idk later how would she fight for herself in court , so i decided to end this man up! he was already accused for picking up young girls mostly, and they being embarassed never let anything out. So i just ended that man up. But i would say it was a bingo for me! As i got what i wanted too ..
Y/n: and that boss of mine thinks that vamps are cruel!
U did that and again showed that u stood for the truth!
Taehyung: are u crying? Coz my neck seems wet?
Y/n snuggled more into his neck , not wanting to show him her tears....
Tae smiled...
He gently kissed your neck and spoke..
Taehyung: I'll always keep u safe with me y/n. I love you.

(Note: remember the vampire secrets: if a vampire kisses u on your neck, that is the most sensitive area for him on a human body, it means he won't hurt you , he'll keep you protected as he truly loves you.)

Thanks for reading shimmers..
Please 🥺 do give a vote on my parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
5.3K 347 10
It has been centuries since the noble vampire Taehyung has allowed himself to want another. He had thought his emotions under control, his chilled he...
57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
29.4K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...