𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕆𝔻𝔼𝕃 || || 𝕗𝕝𝕠...

By Rosasnewwife

π•—π•π• π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•‘π•¦π•˜π•™ 𝕩 π•—π•–π•žπ•†β„‚ after moving to new york to become a model, ash is quickly shoved into... More

ο½₯γ€€INTROγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€PROLOGUEγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€Iγ€€ ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€IIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€IIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€IVγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€Vγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€VIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€VIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€VIIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€IXγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€Xγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XIIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XIVγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XVγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XVIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XVIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XVIIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XIXγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XXγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XXIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XXIIIγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XXIVγ€€ο½₯
ο½₯γ€€XXVγ€€ο½₯

ο½₯γ€€XXIγ€€ο½₯

1.7K 61 2
By Rosasnewwife

「jan 2018」
📍CALIFORNIA

» Raffie's pov «

Flo sat on her couch, a small yellow apron in hand. Zach walked in and sat next to her, running his hands through grey streaks in his hear. I was in earshot of the two but hidden by a wall, tuning into whatever was about to happen. Zach looked at Flo, clearly with something on his mind.

"I don't want you seeing Ash anymore. I don't trust them and they always have something to say about our relationship"

"Oh come on Zach, they're my friend. We just stopped arguing about RDJ's party, I really don't want to start again"

"So I'm not allowed to express my feelings? Do you even care about me? God Flo it's like you don't even want a relationship with me"

"No Zach... I'm sorry. I really like you, I just... never mind. I'll ask her not to come with me and Raffie when we go to set tomorrow. I do care about us"

"I guess that's a start"

They both sat in silence, Flo probably glad that they hadn't argued but dreading messaging her friend. I sat in the other room, furious at Zach for controlling Flo once again. I loved my sister, especially her ability to stand up for others but I knew Zach had her wrapped around his little finger. I peeked around the wall, but it killed me to see Flo pull out her phone and message Ash, Zach watching over her every move.

────・⋅◦⋅・────

» Ash's pov «

Milo snuggled up to me, a hot cup of tea in my hand as I wracked my brain for new song ideas. My phone buzzed, pulling me out of my dissociative haze.

"Oh Flo's messaged us Milo. Wonder what she wants"

────・⋅◦⋅・────

〖imessage〗

flo 🔫

Hey Ash
I'm sorry but you can't
come to set with me and
Raffie anymore
Somethings come up

nws pugh
id love to see u guys before
raffie leaves tho

I'm pretty busy
Zach has some things
planned

ok ok
well let me know when u
r free :)
[Read 13:07]

────・⋅◦⋅・────

I stared at my phone, unsure of what to do next. I was going to call Bella, but figured she would be busy with Chris. Besides, if I messaged Ezra we could use my annoyance to finish my new song and start my next album.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 5.5K 28
Spicy one shots about Lizzie's and Scar's characters as a Christmas present for you<3 - Started: 01/12/22 Finished: 31/12/22 - ⚠️ I don't own any cha...
58.8K 926 64
Yelena Belova x Ivy Bishop -smut -strong language -self harm -drinking -violence -suicide attempt -rape 😏-smut ⚠️-any other trigger warning
62.1K 1.1K 17
Hey everyone .. many people has requested for this book . so here it is . Tbh i have imagined florence comforting me and making me happy . so maybe i...
45.2K 983 44
A chef ends up saving the life of none other than THE Florence Pugh. a toxic ex a potential new lover and a new whirlwind friendship will it turn int...