Sunbeam

Lefterova8

Time always finds a way to begin to heal all wounds. Maybe not completely, maybe the scar will never go away... Еще

1. Prolog
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65.
66.

24.

34 2 2
Lefterova8

November 12, 2019

"No" Namjoon shook his head and Ari sighed in exasperation. "Honey, this is the fifth dress!" she complained, pursed her lips. "I said no!" Namjoon replied firmly, going back to his phone.

"Definitely not" Namjoon shook his head again and by this stage, Ari was already seething with anger. But still, he went back to the dressing room.

"Then this one?" Namjoon looked up and bit his lip, eyeing her appraisingly, out of the corner of his eye he noticed one of the male employees in the boutique staring at her lustfully and gritted his teeth. "Not this one either" he quickly replied with a cool face."Namjoon…" he glared at her and she rolled her eyes, walking back into the dressing room.

"Your sweet ass just killed Jungkook, baby" Namjoon shook his head and Arie stared at Jungkook, who was drooling absentmindedly, lost in some world of his own.

"Shit, Namjoon, I'm done. I don't have the energy for any more dresses, so I'm just taking the next one I can get my hands on!" Ari growled and walked back into the locker room angrily.

Namjoon chuckled and turned back to his phone. "She wouldn't dare…" Namjoon muttered to himself, but something told him that he wasn't going to have fun at the event tomorrow night.

"Hyung, how much longer are we going to wait?" Taehyung mumbled and Jimin grinned. "Men always wait for women, Tae, get used to it" he winked at him and Taehyung shook his head in horror.

Namjoon didn't say anything, already annoyed that Ari wouldn't let him see her dress before the evening and kicked him out of the bedroom when it was time to change. He was sitting on the edge of the couch in the hall, lost in space.

"Holy shit!" Hoseok's exclamation made him look up sharply and his heart raced at the speed of a fighter jet.

(pictures are for display only, use your imagination)

He stood up and looked her up and down, swallowing hungrily. Ari gracefully descends the stairs, a small, enigmatic smile playing on her face. Namjoon shook his head, stepped forward and offered her a hand, which she gallantly took.

"I'm ready" she smiled charmingly and Namjoon had to swallow again. "Definitely… You look…" he trailed off, trying to find the right word, but he just couldn't find one. He hadn't seen her in anything other than casual or workout clothes before, and suddenly he had swallowed his dictionary.

Ari looked at him with raised eyebrows, waiting for him to finish his compliment. "Shit, are you all carrying your weapons?" Namjoon growled and Ari giggled, blushing.

"That's the sweetest compliment anyone has ever given me!" Ari reached up and pecked his lips. "Someone's going to die tonight" Seokjin sighed, shaking his head. "You look gorgeous too" Ari complimented them and Namjoon rolled his eyes jealously.

"Let's go before Namjoon starts on us" Hoseok laughed and Ari nodded walking over to Namjoon who was squeezing her hand tightly.

The entire ride, Namjoon couldn't keep his hands off her, giving everyone in the car a warning look. "Baby, stay close to me or one of them tonight. Don't be alone under any circumstances and if someone talks to you, remember you're only mine and I'm not worried about killing in front of witnesses" Namjoon whispered in her ear and she looked at him playfully.

"Come on Namjoon, it's just a dress, it doesn't show anything more than what they've already seen." Ari whispered, amused by his jealousy.

"It shows a lot more than I want any of them or anyone else to see!" Namjoon pouted and she shook her head. "That was a mistake, I should have left you at home tied up in the basement, away from prying eyes" Namjoon sighed and Ari startled everyone by bursting into laughter.

"When we get home I'll let you punish me for my insolence" Ari whispered in his ear and he looked at her with lust darkened eyes. "Little bitch, you're lucky I love you!" Namjoon hissed back.

True to himself, the moment Ari stepped outside the car, his arm slid possessively around her waist and he led her inside, looking murderously cold.

The rest of the Bangtan had surrounded them like a wall of living power, preventing any possibility of anyone disturbing them without their permission.

Most of the people bowed to Namjoon, others, some of whom he introduced to her as people he "worked" with, merely nodded respectfully or timidly, Ari couldn't quite tell.She spotted a few famous faces, which shocked her.

Ari was greatly impressed by the opulence that surrounded them. She saw no suit or tuxedo that wasn't made to order, no dress, most of them owned by mistresses or high-paid prostitutes, that was cheaper than hers.

She was standing next to Namjoon, holding a glass of champagne in one hand, her other hand resting on his elbow while he was talking to some guy, about something she didn't care about at all.

In fact, her attention was focused on a woman a few meters away who was looking at her with cold undisguised hatred. Something she couldn't help but notice because Ari didn't know her at all.

Ari sighed and shook her head. As it was, she looked around, noting where the others were. Seokjin and Yoongi were talking to some men a few feet away, Jimin and Jungkook were flirting, and Taehyung winked at her from the bar. Hoseok meekly and smilingly watched everyone from one corner of the hall, drink in hand.

She let go of Namjoon's hand and he looked at her questioningly. Ari nodded at Hoseok and he went back to his conversation. She stood next to Hobi, leaning against the wall.

"Hey" he looked at her smiling. "Bored, huh?" Hoseok asked and Ari nodded with a grin. "I guess you're bored too?" she asked and he shrugged. "You could say" he looked around the crowd again.

“Hobi, do you know the woman in red who wants to kill me with a look?” Ari suddenly asked and Hoseok followed her gaze. "Park Lisa. Heiress of a family and an absolute bitch and whore" Ari looked at him in surprise.

"Heir to a family? What's the difference between a family and a group?" Ari asked curiously and Hoseok smiled. "She's the heiress of the Park family, she'll take over by bloodline, just like Izeul, when she grows up and Namjoon decides to retire. And we're a group, we're not related by blood in Bangtan, even though we consider ourselves brothers. When Izeul inherits, Namjoon, it'll be a family then" Hoseok explained patiently and Arie nodded in understanding.

"That's good, why is he looking at me like that?" Ari asked and Hoseok leaned towards her. "She's been in love with Namjoon since Binna was alive, but he doesn't give a damn about her feelings" he grinned and Ari raised her eyebrows.

"Ahem." Ari mumbled and the two of them chatted about simple everyday things. Hoseok offered her another drink and she gratefully agreed. He took her empty glass and walked to the bar, and she looked around for the bathroom.

Once she found the direction, she went there. Ari got in line and waited patiently for her turn. "Such a big hall and such a small women's room" Ari thought mockingly and entered when it was her turn.

However, when she came out, going to wash her hands, she noticed that the other women were looking at her a little pitifully. Ari ignored them, washed up, and drying her hands with paper towels, headed for the door.

"Hey you!" Ari turned in the direction of the high-pitched female hiss. The rest of the women fearfully and narrowly separated, and Ari looked with raised eyebrows at the woman standing at the other end of the toilet.

Park Lisa walked towards her, hands on her hips, looking her up and down with hatred. Ari calmly met her gaze, tilting head slightly. "May I help you?" Ari asked kindly and Lissa laughed.

"Of course you can." her sharp tone made several women flinch, but Ari still stood calm and unfazed. "And how?" she asked and Lissa stopped a step away from her.

"Get your whore hands off Kim Namjoon, he's mine!" Lissa growled and Ari pouted thoughtfully. "Yeah, weird, I remember I was in his bed this morning, like I've been in his bed for the last few months actually" Ari replied, crossing arms over her chest.

"Which means it's not yours at all" Ari smiled. Maybe she was afraid of men, but she had never been afraid of another woman, and if she thought it would be any different with her, god help her, because Arie was going to sing her an angelic song.

"Don't get cocky, bitch. And don't think that just because he's fucked you a few times you're special. He'll dump you when he gets tired of your body and I'll be the one who ends up with the Kim last name" Ari almost laughed, but managed to stifle her laughter into a giggle.

"I'm sorry, I don't think Namjoon is into women like you" Ari shrugged, looking down at her. Literally, actually, as Ari towered over her quite a bit. She burst into laughter as she mentally compared her to a pinscher, but held back again.

Lisa snarled savagely and reached to punch her, but Ari caught and pushed her hand away. "I don't mean to be rude, Miss Park, but I advise you to keep your hands off me!" Ari said in a warning low voice and stepped back slightly, not wanting a physical confrontation.

"How dare you touch me, do you know who I am!" Lisa yelled at her and Ari shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't care who you are, just stay away from me and Namjoon. And do it while I'm still nice" Ari advised her and spun on her heel heading for the door.

Ari was just about to step outside when she heard a growl and a quick click of heels behind her. "Ooh, great!" she rolled her eyes and turned to face Lisa charging at her furiously.

"You little fucking bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" Lisa roared and lunged at Ari, trying to grab her by the neck. Ari shifted slightly, grabbing her wrist, twisting it almost effortlessly using her own power.

Satisfied that her lessons with Namjoon were paying off, she pinned Lisa against the nearest wall. Her fingers wrapped around her neck securely and she squeezed, looking down at her opponent's flushed face.

A noise from their fight caught the attention of the other guests and they all gathered around to stare. Most eyes were on Ari, who was new and as the newly introduced partner of the Bangtan boss, was of real interest to both men and women.

"I think I was perfectly clear Miss Park when I asked you to stay away from me!" Ari's flat, emotionless voice made Lisa shiver. "What exactly did you not understand?" she asked, looking cold and expressionless.

Lisa tried to say something, but Ari cut her off. "Oh, no, no. I don't need an explanation, Miss Park." Ari smirked. Two arms wrapped around her waist and Ari looked sideways at Namjoon.

"I'll say it again in case I wasn't clear the first time. Kim Namjoon is mine, come near him and you die!" Ari hissed and let go of Lisa, who slumped to the ground in embarrassment, coughing and gasping for air.

"And then I was jealous!" Namjoon teased her, smirking. Ari just shrugged and looked at the gathered crowd with an icy gaze. Namjoon did the same and they all hurried to disperse and look preoccupied with something.

Ari looked at the still coughing Lisa, who, red with anger, was struggling to stand up. "Would you like a drink, my love?" Namjoon asked and she nodded. He took her hand and they both walked towards the bar as if nothing had happened.

"Wow, Ari, you really kicked her ass!" Jimin chirped cheerfully and she smiled at him. "Did you see her grab her wrist and spin her around?" Jungkook enthusiastically repeated the movement, and here Ari burst out laughing.

"I have an excellent trainer" Ari looked up at Namjoon who leaned down and pecked her lips, looking at her proudly. "You're doing great, baby, you just proved that we don't have a weak arm in Bangtan" he whispered in her ear and she felt herself blush.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.6M 430K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
109K 4.8K 54
❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mine❞ He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
14.4K 419 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
13.6K 1.2K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...