Everyone has darkness

By Raihantheruler

A boy known to everyone... A hero everyone depended on, in reality... never existed. Naruto returns after his... More

Return of the 'Hero'
Showing different skills
It's all about faith and bets
The action begins
Do you smell it?
The most electrifying
Oh! How I 'love' this village!
Tell me what you cherish most
The Greatest Twist
Why do you fight?
That's it!
Everything you have acomplished
You want peace?
Never say I promise!
The Ultimate Confession Part One
The Ultimate Confession Part Two
You can't stop me!
The final truth
A new start
A slight change of plans
They call me Mr Fixit!
How easy it is to disappear
I don't have a whole day, you know
Finally!
A little misunderstanding
The price of freedom
The point of view
Time to play the game!
Busted!
Ultimate duo
It's time
Make it count!
When devils cry
There is something I forgot
True reason
A tight situation
The logical conclusion
When you have no fate
A promise kept
Welcome to eternity
Power of the question
When death is not an option
Expendables
Quality versus quantity
Best served cold
A new hope
The essence of betrayal
Intervention

Darkness is right here

415 9 1
By Raihantheruler

With Naruto…

"What the fuck?"

"Who are you asking?"

"I don't know…" Naruto muttered. "Where are we?"

"Duh, Silent Hill. You said it yourself." Yamato commented.

"Yeah, but where the fuck is this Silent Hill?!"

"Why the fuck do you care?! Just teleport yourself out of here!"

Naruto sweatdropped. "How come I didn't think of this myself…?" He tried to teleport and… nothing.

"What's wrong?"

Naruto paused. "I don't know… I tried to teleport us out of here, but… it didn't work."

"Oh, it won't work."

Naruto turned around sharply.

"You don't have the power here… no one has." Some little girl with long messy black hair stated. "The only way you can leave is if you find the exit."

"A-A-A…" Naruto pointed at the girl. 'Am I seeing things?'

"I guess not." Yamato replied. "I can hear her pretty well."

'So I need to find the exit… Well, let's try this…' Naruto located the sign again… and moved in the opposite direction.

"Where are you going?" The girl asked in amusement.

Naruto completely ignored her and moved forward… for five more steps.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Well maybe because the land ended?!"

"Oh…"

"Yeah, oh indeed…" Naruto muttered as he watched down the seemingly bottomless hollow.

"Hmhmhmhm!" The girl giggled from behind him. "You can't leave like that! The exit is right there in this town."

The blond demon sighed in frustration. Then he turned around and kneeled in front of this annoying little girl.

"Well hello there!" He said, smiling kindly. "Tell me; what's your name, little one?"

The girl smiled in a very ungirlish manner. It was more like a smile of the devil…

"I have many names. Which one…"

"It doesn't matter what your name is!"

Her eyes widened when Naruto suddenly grabbed the front of her clothes and threw her over his shoulder, right into the abyss.

"A pity…" The demon said, looking down again. "She didn't scream… I love it when they scream…"

"So, what are you going to do now?" Yamato asked.

Naruto shrugged. "What else? Look for this exit of course!" He paused. "Though now I see why no one has returned from here before…"

"And why is that?"

"I lost my demon powers…"

"Say what?!"

"Yep." Naruto nodded and started to walk into the town. "I checked it already. I cannot change my form, cannot do any demon magic, hell, I can't even do a genjutsu. The only things I have right now are my skills as a fighter and you."

"Gee, thanks. It's nice to be appreciated."

"Don't mention it…"

Netherworld. Clan Coalicion Army headquarters…

"We are taking heavy casualties…" Throzax – the dragon king stated.

"Heavy casualties?! This is insane!" The Monkey Elder Enma replied.

"True. Our brothers getting slain in hundreds, and we have yet to take down at least one of Uzumaki Naruto's subordinates." The Tiger Lord said.

"Quit complaining." Yamata no Orochi – the Snake Clan leader interrupted. "You knew that there will be losses on our side, and you also know that this is necessary!"

"Indeed." The Cat Ambassador responded. "The losses are great, yes… But if we let Uzumaki Naruto win, it will be far, far worse."

"I agree!" Kuroken – the Raven Grand Elder stated. "But if we really want to win, then our strategy is wrong…"

"How so?" Fukasaku – the toad Elder asked.

"We are trying to simply overpower them with numbers…" Kuroken continued. "That won't do. Each of them is five times more powerful then any of us. We need to learn their abilities… and find their weak points."

"Wise words." Throzax nodded. "Despite our strength as Elders, even we can't take an ancient Remnant head on. I thought about it too, and saw something already."

"And what is it?" Katsuyima asked.

"Look…" The Dragon King pointed at the round table, behind which they were all seated. In the middle of said table the current battle for Mundus's castle was playing.

"Look at what?" Fukasaku asked.

"Their abilities." Throzax continued. "Cerberus commands ice. This… woman…" He pointed at the demoness with red hair. "She commands electricity and darkness. Now that one…" Now dragon pointed at the biggest demon, who was covered in flames. "Well obviously he controls fire…"

"Elements!" Felina – the Cat Ambassador exclaimed.

"Indeed. Each one of them has elemental affinity. Except this one…" The dragon pointed at the blond woman on Cerberus's back.

"Why not?" Orochi asked. "I can see four others using lightning, fire, ice and light. She seems to be using lightning as well…"

"No wait! Look at her!" Saresh – the Tiger Lord exclaimed. "Her lightning is unusual in nature. It's yellow… meaning it's not natural and comes from within. Meaning her power has nothing to do with the actual lightning."

"Exactly my point." The Dragon King stated. "But that doesn't matter. If we take out others, she won't stand a chance alone."

"By the way…" Felina interrupted. "What are we going to do about Uzumaki Himself? We failed to stop him if you remember. He already entered the castle."

"What can we do in a situation like this?" Kuroken commented. "I guess only pray that the defense system won't fail…"

Silent Hill. Naruto's location…

"What a nice place!" Naruto exclaimed happily. "I think I'll buy myself a house here! No better neighborhood to raise children!"

"You're a psycho!" Yamato commented. "I wouldn't even shit in this fucking town!"

"Oh, come on now! It's so beautiful here!"

Suddenly…

"Oh, thank god!" Some woman ran up to him.

"Oh, look! Someone's alive!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Well, that someone met you, so it's not for long…"

"Please, you have to help me!" The woman stated.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"It's my daughter! She ran here and…"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! If it's true, then your daughter is even crazier then I am!" The demon replied.

"Please, you're my only hope! I…" The woman pleaded, but Naruto turned around and started to walk away.

"If I'm your only hope, then you're fucked more than you think…"

"No wait!" The woman grabbed his hand. "Don't leave, you have to help me!"

Naruto rolled his eyes. "I suggest you let go of me right now…" He said annoyed.

"I won't let go until you help me!"

That did it.

"Suit yourself." With that Naruto grabbed her head, and gave her an RKO. "I hope that helped you…" He turned around… only to stop dead in his tracks. "How did you…?"

Same little girl from before stood in front of him.

"That was pretty rude of you to do that." The girl pointed at the woman he just RKO'ed.

"Hmhmhm…" The blond chuckled. "I'm a rude person, little girl. Anything you want to add?"

She suddenly smiled and extended her hands to him.

"Look, I'm burning!" She exclaimed so happily like it was the best thing that happened to her.

Naruto took a deep breath. "Oh my god, how horrible!" He said with obvious sarcasm.

SLASH.

"My! Look, now you're also beheaded!" The demon stated as girl's head fell beside her now motionless burning body.

"Do you think it was the same girl?" Yamato asked.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "No, I think they run their own cloning facility in this cute little town! Of course it was the same girl, you moron! We are in an illusion after all…"

"What?! That's all an illusion?" The demon blade shouted in disbelief.

"Indeed." Naruto nodded. "You remember when Nevan told us about it? My skills in casting are gone here, but I can still detect an illusion when I see one."

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for?! Cancel it, dammit!"

"No, that's impossible." The demon shook his head. "Now I also understand why Mundus cannot leave…"

"And why is that?"

"That illusion… it's what keeps him inside. By trying to leave he will get here… and he probably thinks he won't succeed."

"Hmm… talking about undefeated…" Yamato commented.

"Yes, he may be undefeated as a demon… But if he gets here, his demon powers will leave him, which will leave him in the exact situation I am now."

"I see… but who could create such an illusion?"

Naruto paused. "Someone who's far stronger than Mundus and I combined… I can only think of one possible option."

"Supreme Overlord?"

"No. He slumbered in his tower long before Mundus was sealed…" Naruto stated. "No, it was created by unlimited being…"

"Holy shit! No wonder even you can't break free!" Yamato replied. "But what could that being possibly get out of that deal?"

The demon shrugged. "Who knows… useless to think about it. Let's just continue for now…"

"Wait a second… did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Sounds like… an alarm…"

Moon Country outskirts…

"Is everyone ready?" Neji asked, pacing back in forth in his command room.

"Stop this, Hyuga…" Mei said in frustration. "You're asking that for the thirtieth time in the last …" She looked at her watch. "Twenty minutes."

"Well, I'm stressed, okay?!" Neji snapped. "Sorry…" He took a deep breath. "It's just… It's all new for me. Naruto… he used to be in the spotlight."

The Mizukage raised an eyebrow at this. "Oh…?"

"Yes." Neji nodded. "Naruto, he's… he's strong. His will is unstoppable." Ex Konoha shinobi paused. "Ever since we were little, Naruto always took the lead. It's like he always knew what's right in any situation, he's a natural leader. And I… I'm used to taking orders. And now…"

"He has put you in command…" Mei finished for him.

"Yeah…" Hyuga frowned. "I… Naruto is my only real friend. Back then we promised each other to see this shit over; no matter what the end will be, we'll meet it together. But the truth is… I just simply followed him and…"

"Neji."

His eyes widened. She called him by his name for the first time.

"Do you know how I met him?" The woman asked and Neji shook his head. "It was still the time of our civil war. We struggled hard… and in fact our side was about to lose." She looked in the window. "And then he came…" Mei chuckled. "To tell the truth, at first I thought it was someone's bad joke…"

"Joke?" Neji asked.

"What do you think?" Mei asked back. "We fight for years… and here comes some boy with a sword and says that he will end this struggle. Would you believe that if you were on my place?!"

Neji shrugged. "Probably not…"

"Exactly my thought… But there I stood, gaping like a little girl." The Mizukage admitted. "That boy simply walked into the village and killed everyone in his way. He ended the war in a single day…"

"That sounds like Naruto alright…" Hyuga nodded.

"Hmhmhm, Yeah…" Mei replied. "But that day I… I felt so little compared to him! He just… He just had absolutely no doubt of what he will do next. He was so… right, that I doubted myself."

"Yes, that's his way…" Neji whispered.

"What?"

"Naruto… Do you know why he's doing what he's doing?"

Mei frowned. "No… He tries not to speak about it. I asked though… and not once either…"

"Don't ask him that." Neji said. "He won't tell you anyway…"

"Do you know?"

"Yes, I know…"

"Can you tell me?"

Neji looked at the woman. "Why do you want to know?"

"I… I just want to know him a little better…" She answered.

"Well… he just can't live another way…" Neji muttered quietly.

"Excuse me?"

Hyuga sighed. "If you try to squeeze the information out of him, he will probably tell you that he's doing it to avenge his dead friend or to get his hand on the village that screwed up his life…"

"And that won't be the truth?" Mei asked.

"Not in the slightest. The truth is… that girl's killers are long since dead and Naruto doesn't really give a fuck about Konoha either. One time only I heard the truth about his motivation…"

"What is it?" Mei asked quietly.

"It's…"

Flashback…

"Why are you doing this?" Neji asked. "You got what you wanted already! Why continue?"

Naruto chuckled and Neji suddenly felt bad. No, the chuckle wasn't evil, it wasn't insane. It was… sad.

"Hmhmhm… Neji, Neji… You want to know why I do this, will countinue to do this… and probably never stop?"

"Y-Yes…"

"Sigh… Because, my friend… someone has to do it. Might as well be me…"

End flashback…

"That's it? He didn't say anything else?" Mei asked.

"No." Neji shook his head. "But that was enough for me to drop that question forever…"

"Why? It sure as hell is not enough for me."

Hyuga paused. "His voice… He said like… like he was doomed to do it. Like there was no way out."

"I see…"

Both of them remained silent for few minutes. Then Mei finally broke it again.

"Say, Hyuga…?"

"Yes?"

"Can you help me?"

Neji turned to her. "What can I do for you?"

She smiled seductively at him. "Well, you can lay down here on this bed with me, and relieve me from my stress."

"What?! But I…" Words died in his throat when she started to undress.

"Come on, Neji-kun! Don't be so shy!"

Neji's jaw fell on the floor along with Mei's bra. "Oh god… But wait! What about Naruto? Are you going to cheat on him?"

"Hahahahahaha!" Mei laughed hard, lying down on the bed. "I don't remember marrying him, besides; he's cheating on me regularly. It's just… woman can't really feel the same after being with him… care to prove this wrong?" She asked slyly.

"Hell yeah!" Neji exclaimed, undoing his robe.

Silent hill. Naruto's location…

"Why is it so dark all of sudden?" Naruto asked.

"Who the hell are you asking?!" Yamato snapped. "Does it look like I know?"

"Damn, really dark…" The demon muttered, taking off his sunglasses. "I can barely fucking see… I like it though…"

Suddenly…

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Naruto turned around. "What the hell was that?"

"If you won't stop asking stupid questions, I will kick your ass!" The demon blade replied. "And if you want to find out, then go and fucking find out!"

Naruto shrugged. "Good plan… Short, easy to remember…" He said and rushed in the direction of this sudden voice.

"The voice belonged to a female, but why did she scream like that? This place just got more like… Hell. Nothing to be afraid of!"

"Yeah, tell that to this woman…" Naruto muttered, watching how some chick fired at what looked like… children-zombies with weapon that really reminded Trish's.

"Ahh! Stay back, stay back!" She screamed, firing one bullet after another.

To their credits, zombies really… die after getting shot.

"Weaklings. Nothing compared to Orochimaru's zombies! They could even… talk. These ones can barely scream something indescribable…"

"They could also fight. These losers are just walking forward to their doom. Morons…"

"Well, what do you say? Help her or not?"

"Hmm… Save a damsel in distress, or watch her die in pain… Damn, I can't decide. Throw a fucking coin!"

"Hn." Naruto took out a coin. "Okay, heads – help her; tails – she goes to fuck herself. Throw…"

"What is it?!"

"Heads…" Naruto sighed. "Well, a deal is a deal." He walked out of the shadow.

"Aaawyyauaah!"

"Shut your mouth!"

SLASH.

Little zombie fell in two pieces.

"Damn you're weak! Not even tried to block!" The demon exclaimed in disappointment.

Other zombies turned to him immediately.

"Overpowering with numbers?!" Naruto laughed. "In your case even this won't work! My sword skills are still with me! Rapid Slash!"

The blond rushed past all zombies at blinding speed. Few silver slashes followed him.

"Abayo." Naruto stated and sheathed his sword with a click.

"Guaaaaah…" All zombies fell to small pieces.

"Oh, come on! That's not even fun!" Naruto stated. Now he was even more disappointed than before.

"Huff… huff… Thanks." Saved woman tried to catch her breath.

"Don't thank me." Naruto replied.

"Why? You saved my life." She wondered.

"Well…"

"Yeah, go ahead! Tell her that she's still alive because of a coin."

Naruto snorted. "Just don't. It was nothing." He said. "Better tell me what in the blue hell are you doing here?"

The woman put away her gun. "My name is Cybil… Cybil Bennett. I followed some woman here, but she ran away. And then this darkness came, and I was attacked by those… those creatures!"

"Wait, something's happening…" Naruto muttered.

"What?"

"What the fuck is with this town…?" Naruto whispered, watching how the darkness withdrew and everything returned back to normal.

"It's gone…" Cybil stated.

"Yeah, I can see that much…" Naruto replied. "Are you a demon too?"

Woman's eyes widened. "What, demon?! What the hell are you talking about?!"

He turned to her fully and raised an eyebrow, putting his sunglasses back on.

"You're telling me that you didn't come here to kill Mundus the Overlord?"

"Who?"

Naruto's jaw fell. 'She's a human! 100 percent human! How the fuck did she end up here?!'

"Truly strange… try asking her."

"Say… do you know if there is anyone alive around here?" Naruto asked.

"I don't know." Cybil answered. "I just got here recently."

"Are you a human?"

She sweatdropped. "Can't you tell?!"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes, yes. Calm down… By the way, will you tell me your name at last or not?"

"Uzumaki… Naruto…" He muttered, staring off in space. "Could this be an alternate reality instead of a simple illusion…?"

"What did you say?!"

"Nah, nothing." Naruto said and started to walk away.

"Hey, where are you going?"

He shrugged. "Where else?! I'm gonna look for the exit."

"What exit?"

"Exit from this fucking place."

"Heh." Cybil snorted. "I saw the exit, yeah. It fucking fell underground!"

"Not that exit." Naruto waved his hand. "No one has ever left this place. But I'm going to change that."

"What do you mean no one has left this place?!"

"Exactly what it sounds."

"Wait, I'm coming with you!" She stated.

Naruto shook his head. "Do what you want, just don't get in my way."

"Don't worry, I won't."

Outside of Mundus'es castle…

"Hey, Cerberus?" Trish asked, shooting another toad through its head. "Do you know something about this… trap Naruto walked into?"

"Not much." One head replied. "Same shit everyone knows. Can walk in, can't walk out. No one knows what's inside… or rather the only ones who know are still inside."

"Doesn't look pretty…" The girl stated.

"Indeed it does not…"

"Will you shut your trap already?!" Beowulf snapped. "Fight and kill! If you want to talk, take a break over there! I'll take the rest on my own!"

"Oh no, you fucking won't!" Berial countered. "I'll take them!"

"What?! You wanna piece of me too?!"

"And what if I do?!"

"Shut up!" Nevan exclaimed. "We're in the middle of a fucking battle if you forgot! We have hundreds of enemies around us! Why the fuck are you snapping at each other."

"True…" Berial said.

"Indeed…" Beowulf added. "But don't get too comfortable! After this is over, your ass is mine!"

"Hahaha! We'll see about that!"

"Like children…" Trish whispered.

"WHAT?!"

"If you won't stop bitching, I will shoot your damn balls off! Understood?!"

"Y-Yes, ma'am…"

"Good, now go!"

"How did you do it?" Cerberus asked in disbelief.

Trish smirked. "Oh, it's the oldest female trick."

"A shame. I wouldn't mind a skill like that…"

Meanwhile with the summons…

"This is insane!" Some wolf exclaimed. "They are killing us like insects! And look! They are not even serious!"

"Shut up!" A large tiger replied. "What did you expect?! We are fighting Remnants, who are several thousand years old! To them we are just that… insects."

"We cannot win! There is no way we can win!" A white slug exclaimed. "Run! Run while you still can!"

"NO!" A huge dragon flew over them. "You are members of a Clan! Where is your pride?!" He shouted. "Yes, our task is hard. But if we are destined to fall in a battle, would you rather die, screaming like a coward, or looking death in the eye like a warrior?"

Silence.

"Every enemy can be beaten, and they are not an exception!" The dragon continued. "But if we choose not to fight, then it might very well fall on your descendants' shoulders. Do you want that?!"

"No…"

"Then fight, dammit! We are warriors! Victory or death!"

"VICTORY OR DEATH!"

Silent Hill. With Naruto…

"What is this?"

"Looks like a school." Cybil explained. "Maybe there's someone inside?"

"Well, why won't we check it out?"

"Indeed…"

"Hmm…" Naruto looked around. "Pretty shabby… like everything here. But why the hell are ashes flying around?"

Cybil looked at him strangely. "You don't know?"

"I don't know what?"

"Well, rumors say that coal under this town suddenly started to burn… and it burns there still…"

"Hmm… interesting…" Naruto's eyes suddenly widened. "Wait a second! You're telling me there's a Silent Hill in your reality too?!"

"What do you mean in my reality?!" She wondered.

"I mean that we are not in your reality right now!" Naruto stated. "This is an alternate dimension, created to… well, you don't need to know that."

"Know what?! What are you talking about?!"

Naruto sighed. "No matter. If we find the exit, we can both return home… I guess."

Cybil shook her head. "Veeeery reassuring…"

"Well, either that, or stay here." Naruto countered.

"Yeah, as much as I like this place, I'd better be gone from here."

"Okay, let's spread up and search." Naruto said. "You go that way, and I'll go that way. Scream if you find anything."

"Ha, ha, ha…" Cybil exclaimed sarcastically and walked away.

'Good chick.'

"Not now, dammit! Search for the exit!"

"Yeah, yeah, got it." Naruto muttered, walking through some rooms. "Hmm, a school indeed. Here are desks, and blackboard, and… what the fuck?"

"What is it?"

"Witch… Witch…" Naruto mumbled. "What fucking witch?!" He asked, opening the desk.

"Is there a witch here?" Yamato asked.

"Hell if I know… But it could very well explain that 'sudden darkness' shit." The demon replied. "Alessa Gillespie…"

"Who?"

"Girl, who probably used this desk… but why a witch?" Naruto paused. "This is elementary school, meaning she was still a little girl. What could she possibly do?!"

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Look who's talking!" Yamato shouted. "When you were little, you destroyed an entire Clan of ninjas!"

"Hmhmhm… Well, I'm an exception. Besides, I have balls…"

"Maybe she was an exception as well, you fucking sexist?"

"Maybe…"

"FUCK!"

"What was…?"

"Cybil!" Naruto rushed to the rescue again… but it was a false alarm. "What the hell? Are you always screaming in a toilet?"

Cybil was holding her stomach. "You'd better check this out…" She pointed at one cabin.

Naruto shrugged and walked forward. "What could possibly… HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed, banging his fist on the wall. "Now I've seen everything!"

Cybil looked at him. "You're crazy!"

"Damn right I am! Only crazy ones survive!" Naruto replied, still observing some guy, whose body was… crucified with the help of barbed wire. "Don't you dare… again…" He muttered words, written on the wall behind the body. "Colin… I wonder what he did to deserve this…"

"He did enough."

Cybil turned her head, and Naruto… didn't. He remembered this voice already.

"You again? Did I make a good guy's impression that you're following me around?!"

"A little girl… Wait, you know her?" Cybil asked.

"You can say that." Naruto replied somewhat angrily. "I killed her twice already, and she just can't stay fucking dead!"

"What?! You killed her?!"

"So, what this guy did?" Naruto asked instead of answering.

"He was a child rapist." The girl stated.

"Oh? Did he do you?"

"Hihihihi…" She giggled. "No, not me. Rather someone I know very closely…"

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Well, that's good and all, but maybe you will just tell me where the fucking exit is already, so I can fucking leave?!"

"Uh-uh-uuuh!" The girl waged her finger at him. "Not so fast. I haven't deemed you worthy yet."

Naruto was losing his patience. "Then maybe I shall kill you once again?!"

"Hihi, you can try, but it won't do you any good. As for now…"

Next second everything became dark again.

"Damn, she's gone…" Naruto said, taking off his sunglasses. "And here I hoped to kill her one more time…"

"Screw this!" Cybil exclaimed. "This shit is starting again!"

"Oh, come on! Don't tell me you're afraid of dark!" Naruto replied slyly.

"No, I'm afraid what's in the dark… Wait, did you hear that?"

Naruto turned around. "It's coming from there."

Cybil's eyes widened. "Oh… my… God…"

Naruto however became hysterical. "Hahaha… Look! It's alive! ALIVE! HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Let's get out of here!"

"Nah, don't worry." Naruto grabbed Yamato's hilt. "Judgement Cut!"

SLASH.

"A shame… I kinda liked this guy. It was the work of art…" Naruto said, watching how this poor creature with legs behind his head fell in small pieces.

"You heard me?! Let's get out of here!"

"Stop screaming, dammit!" Naruto snapped at her. "Fine, let's go."

"Where should we go?!" The woman asked.

"Who are you asking?! It's my first time here!" Naruto answered. "And the last one I hope…"

"Same here…"

Then…

"Ah, Ah, AAAAAAAAHHH!"

"What the…?"

"It's down there!" Cybil shouted, running down the stairs. "Holy…" She exclaimed, watching how some men in fireman suits got eaten by hundreds of bugs.

"Shit!" Naruto finished for her. "Run!"

"What?" Cybil asked. "Can't you do that sword thingy you did two minutes ago?"

"No, the bugs are too many! Run!"

"Oh shit!"

They quickly got out of School's building and started to run down the street.

"Fuck, where should we run?!" Cybil asked.

"Hmm… the alarm! Let's run there!"

"You got it!" The woman replied. "Damn! Bugs are cutting us off!"

Naruto gritted his teeth. 'Too bad I don't have my fire… jutsu… Wait a second! I don't have demonic power! If I got turned into human again… I hope this works!'

"Cybil, run there and don't stop!"

"What?! What about you?!"

"There's… something I wish to try." He said and stopped.

"I'm not leaving you!"

"Fucking run, or I'll kill you myself!"

She hesitated for some more seconds, but then turned around and continued to run.

"Excellent. Besides…"

"I haven't deemed you worthy yet."

"Please work…" He whispered, doing several hand seals. "Katon: Karyuu Endan!"

And it worked! Enormous stream of fire flew out of Naruto's mouth, burning bugs to a crisp.

"Hell yeah! Naruto – 1, bugs – 0!"

"Guah!"

The blond demon tilted his head to the side, when some big guy with a steel pyramid on his head walked from around the corner.

"My! This town has the prettiest neighbors as well!" He stated. "Say, what's your name, pal?"

"Moooooooo!"

Naruto flinched. "Damn! What sick freak called you that?!"

"Moooooooo!" The creature swung his massive butcher knife at Naruto.

"Size does matter, buddy…" Naruto stated, dodging the strike by sidestepping. "But only in case of Naruto's dick!" He finished, running forward. "Rapid Slash!"

"Mooooooooo…" The creature exclaimed as his limbs were separated from his body.

"Any last words?"

"Mooooooooo…"

Naruto sweatdropped. "You know, for some reason I knew you would say that..." He said, stabbing Yamato through the pyramid, ending monster's suffering forever.

"Impressive."

Naruto turned around. "You call frying some bugs, or killing a guy with a trash can on his head impressive?! You should see a doctor… An aqua park would do nicely too…"

"Hihihi…" Same little girl giggled. "No one managed to do this before you!"

"Well, they were all weaklings then."

"Indeed they were! That's why I like you so much!" She admitted.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Sorry, but we won't work. You're a little girl, and I like cola…" He said, spotting some large, quickly spinning fan. "Oh, and a word of advice… Next time you show yourself to me, take some shower first."

"Gah!" The girl gasped when Naruto grabbed her robe once again and threw her into the fan.

"And don't forget to bring cola too, or I won't talk to you!" Naruto shouted as her body was shredded by the fan. Suddenly his eyes widened. "Oh shit! Cola!" He tried to create a can, but it didn't work. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I have to get out of here!"

"Naruto!"

"Wha…? Cybil?"

"You're alive!" She exclaimed happily. "Come here, quick!"

Silent Hill. Church…

"People… alive… strange…" Naruto muttered.

"Exactly my thoughts." Cybil replied. "How the hell could they survive here for long?!"

"Our faith helps us."

Naruto turned to the speaker, who happened to be some woman in a blue dress.

"It guides and protects us." She continued.

"Hahaha!" Naruto laughed. "Sure, and Santa Claus's favorite quote is dattebayo!"

"It's true, Naruto!" Cybil exclaimed. "I saw it with my own eyes! Darkness couldn't get here!"

"Hmm…" Naruto rubbed his chin. 'Something's fishy with this place…'

"Why do you think so?" Yamato asked.

'I don't believe in goodness.' Naruto thought. "Say…"

"Christabella."

"Right. Do you know where this darkness comes from?" He asked and people around gasped.

Christabella frowned. "We do not call that demon's name…"

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me it's Voldemort…"

"Who?"

Naruto sighed in relief. "Thank God… Anyway, I don't care about that demon's name. I want to find it."

The woman shook her head. "No one has returned from demon's den alive."

"And how many have tried?"

"Many…"

"Losers." The blond stated. "I don't care; just point me in the right direction."

"Hmm… very well."

"You really want to go to the source of all this shit?!" Cybil asked in disbelief.

"Yes I do. And you will not go with me." He replied.

"What?! Hell no, I'm not going to let you walk there alone!" She stated… and gasped when Naruto pressed the tip of his katana at het throat.

"Now listen here." He started. "I'm not a good person. I kill people, and quite frankly I came here for the same reason. Now you will move yourself out of my way, or I will remove you myself."

Cybil gritted her teeth. "Who the hell do you think you are?! I'm a police officer, and…"

"Know your role, and shut your mouth!" Naruto responded. "You will stay here." He turned to Christabella again. "Show me the way."

The woman paused. "Very well, follow me…"

Silent Hill. Hospital…

"Strange place for a demon…" Naruto muttered.

"This town is strange in its core." Christabella replied.

"Damn right…"

"Here." One of Christabella's men gave Naruto a lamp. "Light will attract them, but you won't see anything otherwise."

"Hmhmhm…" Naruto chuckled, pushing lamp away and taking off his sunglasses. "Nah, I can see in the dark pretty well. I won't need this."

The man shrugged. "As you wish."

"Come here, young man." Christabella called. "See this room?" She pointed at the map. "This is where the demon is residing. Remember it; it might save your life."

"Haha! No lady…" He raised his left arm with Yamato in it. "This will save my life!"

"I envy your confidence…" The woman replied.

"Yeah, I do too; it has me as a partner. Now where should I go?"

"Here." Another guy opened an elevator with a crowbar.

"Good luck." Christabella said. "You'll need it."

"Let's hope I won't." He responded as metal doors closed. "We're not on the best terms with the bitch… I dumped her last month… she refused to take it in the ass…"

"Here we go…"

'Yeah, I hope this is the final stage… WOAH!'

"What is it?!"

'I thought I was on the first floor… But if so, why the fuck are we moving down?!'

"Strange indeed… Well, we'll see when we arrive."

'True…' Naruto thought just as the elevator stopped. 'Hmm… Looks like a hospital to me… a hospital from hell…'

"Aren't we in hell?"

'Well yeah, but… oh, shut your mouth!'

"So, do you see anything?" The demon blade asked.

'Absolutely nothing!' Naruto thought in disappointment. 'I expected a horde of demons, and there's nothing here… oh…'

"What?"

Naruto frowned. 'Well, here's my horde… But I expected something more than a group of freaks with sharp tools. This place is starting to really disappoint me…'

"So, what are you going to do?"

The blond shrugged. 'What else?! I'll call Ghostbusters!'

Pause.

"You know… I sometimes worry for your sanity…"

'What?! There's definitely something strange in my neighborhood!' Naruto thought, pointing at still unmoving zombies.

Yamato sighed. "Just get on with it already…"

'Fine, fine…' The demon clicked his sword open. "Sit down, you motherfuckers!"

Apparently zombies heard him. One of them even hissed something in response.

"Shut your mouth!"

SLASH.

Zombie's head fell down.

Suddenly the other ones switched to life and started attacking… each others.

"What the fuck?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Hey, I'm over he-ere!" He shouted and even waved his hands.

No one gave a damn. They just continued to kill each others.

"Fuck!" Naruto cursed, attacking them madly. "You are mine to kill!"

But in the end he managed to kill only six more until they were all dead.

"Tch…" Naruto sheathed his blade. "Now that ain't fair… Oh, here's our room!" He opened the door… and the world became white.

"Congratulations." He heard a painfully familiar voice. "You did it."

"Finally!" Naruto replied.

"Your reward…"

Demon's eyebrows shot up. 'The exit?'

"…Is the truth."

Naruto sighed in frustration. 'Why the fuck do I need your fucking truth?!'

Then Naruto heard a very detailed explanation about some girl, who got burned alive by some fanatics… and during it his eyes started to slowly roll into the back of his head.

"Now you must choose…" He heard when the world returned to normal… well, Silent Hill type normal.

"Choose between what?" Naruto asked absently. After this explanation he just stopped to care. He never heard so much shit in one time…

"All we want is satisfaction." Same black haired girl appeared in front of him.

The blond sighed. "Then buy a damn hooker! What do I have to do with it… oh no… don't tell me I'm here for this exact reason?!"

"No, it's simpler. Those people at the church… their convictions are stopping me from getting inside." She stated. "Your choice is this. You can help us in our revenge, or you can kill Alessa and aid those fanatics. Now is the time. What's your choice?"

Naruto rolled his eyes again. 'Neither, I just want to drink some cola… But to do that I need to get out of here first. Fine, let's think…'

"Say, can I ask some questions first?"

The girl looked really surprised. "Hmm… you're the first to ask something in this moment."

"Hmhmhm… Actually that's exactly what I wanted to ask, but I'll do it anyway. Am I the first one, who managed to get here?"

"No."

"Were there many?"

"Not many, but enough…"

Naruto rubbed his chin. 'Now that's an interesting piece of information…'

"Why?" Yamato asked.

'Well, if that's the final choice, and it has only two answers…'

"What are you getting at?"

'Everyone who was here before me… I don't believe they all choose the same. There should be at least one, who chose the second option.'

"Maybe there was one…"

'Then where the fuck is he?! The seal should be broken, and he should be free!'

"Ahh, I see…"

'Right. All problems on my way here were not very tough, then why no one returned…? I think there's something else here…'

"What?"

'Hmm… demonic power… take away demonic power… But those guys I met on my way here… They sure looked like lesser demons, but they held no signs of humanity in them. People in the church however were simple humans with nothing demonic. Wait, it can't be that simple, can it?!'

"Simple?"

'You know that even the wisest ones often forget the simplest of things?'

"Interesting saying…"

'Well, it's what I would've chosen anyway…' Naruto thought, walking towards Alessa's bed.

"Say, do you really want revenge?" He asked.

Alessa nodded slightly.

Naruto frowned a little. "You know… we are somewhat similar, you and I. When I was little, people called me a monster. They did so because I had a demon sealed in me. But they were wrong. They only saw a demon inside my seal… they should've looked into my heart. No demon can compare to that." He looked to the side and chuckled. "You know, women call me handsome… but there is no uglier person than me on the inside. I know everything about revenge. I wished it, I pursued it, I tasted it… and do you know what I feel right now?"

She simply stared at him.

"Nothing." Naruto stated. "I feel absolutely nothing. And the only thing I would willingly save any stranger from… is sharing my fate. So…" He unsheathed his sword and raised it above her. "I never said it before, but… sorry."

STAB.

Alessa's eyes closed slowly after sharp blade pierced her heart.

"Hihihi…" The black haired girl giggled from behind. "That's your choice. Not really unexpected, and…"

"Hmhmhmhmhm…" Naruto chuckled. "What are you talking about? Killing her isn't my choice…"

She raised both eyebrows. "Oh? What then?"

The blond grinned evilly. "Take a guess…"

Silent Hill. Church…

"Christabella! The darkness, it's coming again!"

"Let us pray…"

BANG.

Massive doors shot open.

"FINALLY NARUTO HAS COME BACK… well, it's not like I was absent for long anyway…"

People observed him with surprise and… fear.

"You're back… alive…" Christabella muttered.

Naruto grinned evilly. "You seem surprised."

"And for a good reason!" She replied. "No one has ever left that place alive, which means… oh dear god! You killed the demon?!"

"Hmhmhmhmhm…" The blond chuckled. "Well, if by demon you mean that girl you burned, then yes, I killed her."

"At last!" Christabella shouted and everyone else cheered. "We are free! You relieved us from darkness!"

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Come again, what I did?"

"Y-You freed us from d-darkness…" The woman repeated with less enthusiasm.

Three seconds of silence…

"Hmhmhm… Hmhmhmhmhm… HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Why are you laughing?" Christabella asked.

"Relieve you from darkness? Me?! Hahaha! Not even god himself can do that… and I'm nothing more than god's left hand…" Naruto stated.

"What are you talking about?"

"What I'm talking about…?" He sighed. "I mean that there is no relief from darkness. It follows your every step, awaits you around every corner… every time you go to sleep, it is already under your blanket. Do you know why?"

The woman remained silent.

"Simple, it's because everyone has darkness." Naruto stated. "It's not out there…" He continued, pointing over his shoulder. "It's right here." He pointed at his head. "There's no escaping it. You can run from demons of hell, but you can't run from demons of your mind."

"B-But you killed it! The darkness is gone!"

"Hmhmhm…" The blond chuckled. "Oh no, I just killed a little girl, who wanted revenge… but you know what, since I killed her, I guess it's up to me to finish up her task…"

Christabella scowled. "You speak the words of a demon! Alessa is dead!" She called to people. "And with his death the darkness will be gone forever! Burn him!"

"BURN HIM!"

"BURN HIM!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Naruto laughed again. "Fire?! I was born in fire! And…"

"And there you shall die! Nothing will stop us now, we will be free!"

"Seeing as Naruto was not done speaking, you should know your role, and shut your mouth! And about your freedom… Umm, you see… I have a problem with that…" Naruto said as his body started to change. "Because I didn't relieve you from your darkness… I BECAME IT! Hadou #31 Shakkaho!"

BOOM.

A big explosion took lives of several men.

"DEMON!" Everyone shouted and started to run in fear.

"Haha! What a wonderful feeling!" Naruto stated, observing his clawed hand. You know, there is something I wanted to do from the start…" He told Christabella. "I really don't like this dress…"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" She screamed when demon raised her up by the throat, gently so not to crush it early. "Let me go, you monster!"

Naruto shrugged. "Sure!" With that he threw her up in the air, and… "Infernal Divider!" …Jumped after her.

SLASH.

"Oh my god! How such a small woman could have so much guts?!"

"NOOO!"

"MOTHER!"

"I said shut your mouth!" Naruto shouted, teleporting behind the screamer and stabbing him from behind with his sword.

"Gah…" The man gasped when blade was twisted inside his chest.

"Boooooooring…"

"Don't bullshit me! You can't be bored of killing!" Yamato commented.

'Yes I can!' Naruto thought, seeing how some woman's head fell on the floor, quickly followed by her body. 'If they all are weaker than Sakura… Look! They're not even trying to fight! They all running away in fear!'

"Well, I can't argue with that… Finish it quickly then."

"Good Idea." Naruto took a battle stance. "Super Judgement Cut!"

People just continued to scream, looking helplessly how they were one by one cut to pieces by purple spheres.

Finally the screams died down. The church now looked like… a kitten... from the inside… after being squashed by a bulldozer…

"Hihihi!"

Naruto turned around sharply… only to sigh in frustration. Why?

The little girl with messy black hair was happily jumping around dead people's insides, like it was some children's playground.

"You know…" He started, after changing back into his human form. "You have issues…"

"Hihihihihi!" She giggled. "Says a guy, who started killing at five!"

Naruto grimaced. "Hey, I had a bad childhood, you know… Besides, I didn't jump on their guts like a moron…"

"I'm not a moron!"

"I really doubt that…"

Suddenly.

"Impressive."

Naruto turned his head. "What, Cybil?"

"Surprised to see me?" She asked slyly.

The demon scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. "Well, kind off… I thought I accidentally killed you with the rest…"

The woman rolled her eyes. "Gee, thanks a lot!"

"You're welcome…"

"Anyway…" The black haired girl started. "I'm not only happy to see these people's guts. I'm also very happy to be finally free from this place!"

"Come again?" Naruto asked.

"Hmhmhm…" She chuckled. "I've been waiting for you longer than you think."

"Waiting for me?" Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

The girl smiled evilly. "Why?! Simple, so no one could get to Mundus before you."

Naruto slowly cocked his head to the side. "A-A-A…"

"Sigh… Why do you think I created this world, if I could simply kill him?!"

'Indeed… why not just kill Mundus, and…' Naruto thought. "Umm, well… Wait a second, are you a part of it, Cybil?"

"Yep!" The woman gave him a peace sign. "My purpose was to guide you through this world…"

"And you did a hell of a job! Considering I led you everywhere myself…"

"Ahaha, umm… ups!"

"That's my excuse!"

"Suck it up, loser!" She smiled and started to disappear.

"Bitch…" Naruto muttered, when she was almost completely gone.

"Shut your mouth!" The girl commanded.

"And you don't steal Naruto's catchphrases!"

Silence.

"Fine, I shut it. Continue…"

The girl sighed. "It was a difficult task actually. My objective was to wait for the… no matter, you will learn this later. But I was also told that no one must know about my participation except for you. So I created this world, where demons would lose their power…"

"So only a human could pass… clever."

"Indeed, but the answer lies deeper than you think. I was also told to test you." She stated. "After thousands of years of relaying on their power, demons forgot what it is to be a human. This world reminds them very quickly… But after staying here for some time, they actually forgot what it is to be a demon."

Naruto's eyes narrowed. "People at the church…"

"Were all demons." The girl finished for him. "Fools who sought even more power than they had. And they found it… just not the way they should… Not the way I expected them to."

"Can I ask a question?" Naruto interrupted.

"Yes."

"Why my power returned?"

She smiled. "You answered like a demon."

Naruto just looked at her expectantly.

The girl rolled her eyes. "Remember the hospital?"

Nod.

"A simple yes or no question… yet you were the only one who gave an answer of a demon."

"Hmhmhm…" Naruto chuckled. "I get it. Demons don't care who to kill."

"Exactly… Again I cannot help but get amused that it was a human, who answered demon's question."

"Well, as amusing as it is, can I get my exit now?! I have an Overlord to slay."

"And don't forget cola!"

'Yeah!'

"Hmm, very well. But before you go, I want to say something." She stated. "I watched your exploits of this reality from the point you came in and till now. You saw things normal people would shit themselves because of and laughed at them. I must say, I'm impressed. You fear nothing… but it also makes me sad when I look at you. What could possibly happen in your life, so you became like that?"

Naruto became serious instantly. "When the alternative is to lie down and die, you stop feeling fear… in fact, you stop feeling anything."

"So you say you feel no emotions?"

"Yes."

"That's a lie." The girl stated. "I know one feeling that you definitely have… and you will feel it again soon…"

Naruto's eyes widened. "What feeling?"

"Loss…"

Silence.

"The exit, where is it?"

She quietly snapped her fingers and a portal appeared beside him.

"I wish you luck in your quest, Uzumaki Naruto, and know that we will meet again."

Naruto stopped on his way to the portal. "Oh really?! Then I'll leave you something to remember me by!"

SLASH.

Girl's head fell from her shoulders, adding even more blood to the picture.

"If you smell what Naruto's cooking!" He said, leaving through the portal.

"Hmhmhmhm…" Eyes on girl's head opened and lips curved into a smile. "Son of a bitch will get it…"

...

Yes, sir! Another chapter is done! Are you expecting the omake?

You do?

Shit… I didn't write it. Well, let's try something…

...

Omake: Naruto vs. Justice league. Part one…

Previously:

?: "I heard voices over there!"

Darthemius: "What the…?"

Naruto: "Someone's coming…"

?: "Over the… OH MY GOD!"

Naruto and Darthemius (Sharing a glance): "Who is this clown?"

Before them stood a man in red boots and with a large 'S' on his chest…

Naruto: "Who is this clown, Darth?"

Darthemius (Shrugging): "Fuck me if I know…"

Naruto (With wide eyes.): "No, thank you! I can still barely stand because of this chick…"

Darthemius (Nodding his head): "Yeah, I got you right there…"

Guy with 'S' on his chest: "Hey!"

Naruto and Darthemius: "Who in the blue hell are you?"

Guy with 'S' on his chest: "I'm Superma…"

Naruto and Darthemius: "It doesn't matter who you are!"

Superman (Glaring): "What have you done with Diana?"

Darthemius (In shock): "What we did to her?! Dude, we almost fucking died!"

Naruto (Nodding): "Yeah, she milked us dry…"

Superman: "What! How dare you! She's pure like snow and…!"

Naruto: "Oh, shut your mouth! She sucks like a vacuum cleaner! Darth here almost forgot how to breathe when she sucked him last time."

Darthemius: "Yep, that's true…"

Suddenly…

?: "Superman! What is… Oh my god!"

Five more freaks appeared around Superman.

Naruto: "Holy shit! Is it Halloween already?!"

Darthemius: "No, I think they just started to multiply…"

Freak with bat-like ears: "What have you done to Diana!"

Darthemius (Shrugging): "We fucked her senseless."

Freak with green eyes: "You will go to prison for this!"

Naruto: "Nah, I don't think so… There are no hot chicks like that one, so I'll just have to beat the shit out of all of you. Nothing serious…"

Girl with wings: "Hey!"

Naruto: "What?"

Girl with wings: "I am a girl!"

Naruto (With raised eyebrow): "Really?"

Darthemius: "Well, she's got breasts…"

Naruto (Waving his hand): "Come one, pal! You know what century we live in…"

Darthemius: "True… Hey you! Yeah, you with wings! Do you mind stripping? Well, just to make sure?"

Girl with wings: "Hell no!"

Darthemius (Frowning): "A shame…"

Naruto (With wide eyes): "Didn't you get enough just now?!"

Darthemius: "Yeah, I guess you have a point…"

Girl with wings: "Hey guys…"

Naruto and Darthemius: "What?"

Girl with wings: "Do you mind putting at least some clothes on?! Or maybe you are going to fight the six of us naked?!"

Naruto and Darthemius (Loking down on their clothes… or lack of it): "Damn…"

Naruto: "I can't fight like this!"

Darthemius: "Yeah, and it's pretty cold…"

Naruto: "Where are our clothes?"

Darthemius: "Duh, man! Diana ripped them to shreds…"

Naruto: "Shit… What are we going to do?"

Darthemius: "Strategic retreat?"

Naruto: "Right!" (Grabbing Diana and Darthemius): "I'll see you clowns later!"

Superman (Watching how three people disappeared in a burst of flames): "Dammit!"

Freak with wings: "Don't worry, we'll hear of them again… and very soon…"

To be continued…

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.7K 26
After the attack on Konoha, Naruto notices that his village hates him, even though he saved them from the demon Shukaku. So he goes rogue and joins t...
417K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
37.7K 755 21
The Kingdom Hidden in the Skies. It was a dream Naruto and his sister, Naruko, had together as they cowered in their cage in Hidden Sound; to have re...
114K 2K 23
Naruto x Female Sasuke story. Credit to Silverkitsune2017