Everyone has darkness

By Raihantheruler

A boy known to everyone... A hero everyone depended on, in reality... never existed. Naruto returns after his... More

Return of the 'Hero'
Showing different skills
It's all about faith and bets
The action begins
Do you smell it?
The most electrifying
Oh! How I 'love' this village!
Tell me what you cherish most
The Greatest Twist
Why do you fight?
That's it!
Everything you have acomplished
You want peace?
Never say I promise!
The Ultimate Confession Part Two
You can't stop me!
The final truth
A new start
A slight change of plans
They call me Mr Fixit!
How easy it is to disappear
I don't have a whole day, you know
Finally!
A little misunderstanding
The price of freedom
The point of view
Time to play the game!
Busted!
Ultimate duo
It's time
Make it count!
Darkness is right here
When devils cry
There is something I forgot
True reason
A tight situation
The logical conclusion
When you have no fate
A promise kept
Welcome to eternity
Power of the question
When death is not an option
Expendables
Quality versus quantity
Best served cold
A new hope
The essence of betrayal
Intervention

The Ultimate Confession Part One

1K 25 2
By Raihantheruler

Konoha interrogation chamber…

Naruto was tied to a chair and felt pretty comfortable…

SLAP.

Or not…

"Ouch!" Naruto spat some blood. "That's what they call Konoha hospitality…"

SLAP.

"You little shit!" Tsunade screamed. "Did you really think you could get away with this?!"

"I already did…"

SLAP.

"Ouch!"

"How could you!" The Hokage said through gritted teeth. "How could you betray Nawaki and Dan's dream?!"

"Never knew motherfuckers…"

SLAP.

"Ouch! Stop that, it's annoying…"

"Shut up! You will tell me everything right now!" She screamed.

Naruto smirked. "I won't tell you shit! Wait until the trial like every good citizen of Konoha."

SLAP.

"I said stop this." He said in a more serious tone. "I'm not going to repeat my speech twice, so you're gonna have to wait."

"Why did you betray Konoha?" Jiraiya asked from a corner.

Naruto snorted. "Don't give me that! I have never betrayed Konoha…"

"Oh really?! Then how do you explain your recent actions?!" Gama sennin shouted.

"On the trial." The demon said simply.

Tsunade sighed. "Fine, just one last question. Why do you insist on the public trial?"

Naruto smiled evilly. "Oh, a good question. I have a very good reason… yeah, a very good one. Make sure that every good Konoha citizen is there, especially civilians, or I'll fuck this village up in a way you're not even imagining."

Tsunade glared at him, but said nothing and left the room. Jiraiya did the same.

"So?" Orochimaru was waiting for them outside.

"Nothing." Tsunade said. "He keeps saying about his public trial and nothing more.

"Hmm… Something's not right…" Orochimaru exclaimed.

"You freaking tell me!" Jiraiya snapped.

"Enough!" Tsunade shouted. "What goal could he possibly achieve by surrendering to us?"

Jiraiya shrugged. "Maybe he wants to blow himself up along with the village?!"

Tsunade and Orochimaru turned to him with wide eyes.

"What?! It was a joke!"

"Yeah… and a pretty bad one…" Orochimaru added.

Back with Naruto…

"Why are you letting them do that?!"

'It's easier that way…'

Suddenly, the door opened again…

'Oh, they came back!'

But instead of sannins, one Mitarashi Anko entered.

"That can turn out ugly…"

'You don't say…'

SLAP.

"Ouch! What's with this village's women?!"

SLAP.

"Ouch! Stop that!"

Anko drew a kunai. "That's the most pleasant thing I'm gonna do to you now!"

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "What have I done to deserve this?"

Anko gritted her teeth. "What have you done to Kurenai?!"

Naruto made a silent 'Oh'. "So that's what… wait a minute, what about Kurenai?"

SLAP.

"Ouch!"

"You should fucking know!" She placed kunai's edge on Naruto's neck. "Tell me, or the last thing you'll see is your own blood flowing from your neck onto my face!" Naruto's reaction surprised her. He laughed.

"Ahaha! No, that will be your last thing to see, because my blood is not really healthy for humans, and a simple blood loss won't be enough to kill me!"

Anko growled. "I'll take my chance!" She tried to press kunai further, but her hand was caught… by Naruto's!

Her eyes widened. "What?! How?!" She said, only for Naruto to grab her by the throat with another arm and slam her into a wall.

"Hmhmhm… not so tough now, eh?!" He took kunai out of her hand and threw it away.

"How did you escape?!" She asked with wide eyes.

Naruto chuckled. "Jiraiya probably didn't hear me right, when I said that I don't have chakra anymore. If he did, then he wouldn't put chakra suppression seals on me…" He then took his sunglasses off, showing the blackness of his eyes. "I can't blame him though. He doesn't know anything else, haha…"

Anko stopped struggling. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"You don't look much of a captive. Why are you still here?"

Naruto smirked. "Good sandwiches."

Anko raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm just playing. I'm here because I have to be…" He sighed. "One of the downfalls…"

"Downfalls of what?!"

A fire flickered in his eyes. "Becoming a demon of course!"

The look of pure fear appeared on her face…

"Oh, don't give me that look!" Naruto moved his head closer, for their noses almost to touch. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"W-Why are you t-telling me this…?" Anko stuttered.

The demon chuckled again. "Because I believe that you will feel much more comfortable on my side…"

Anko's eyes widened. "You're crazy! What makes you think I'll accept this?!"

Naruto's smirk widened. "Because I'm not blind… snake whore…" He whispered, making her eyes widen even more. "Oh, I hit the nail, right?" The demon asked, looking her straight in the eye. Suddenly, his tone changed to a darker one. "The best genin graduate of the decade, the golden girl, the sole apprentice of a sannin… did I miss something?"

"H-How do you know that?!" She mumbled.

"It was not so hard. Where was I… oh yes! Everyone predicted a bright future for you… and then Orochimaru went and left the village, leaving you behind." She gasped. "What happened next?! The golden girl immediately lost all her shine and became a pariah of the entire village! Of course they couldn't take it on Orochimaru, so you were their next best choice." His smile faded. "And that continued until…? Exactly, Kyuubi's attack. That day village has found a new pariah… in my face!" He moved closer, so he could whisper directly in her ear. "You think you had it bad!? Well, guess what, I had it much, much worse! They took from me what can never be replaced!" The demon hissed through gritted teeth. "And I will make them pay… all of them…"

"W-Why tell me this?!" She stuttered.

Naruto smiled again. "Hmhmhm… You know what it's like, to have no one… Have you ever dreamt of hurting back the ones who hurt you?"

"I…"

"But you know what…? There's another reason I believe you will join me…"

"And that is?"

The demon chuckled. "Why, your sensei again, of course! The prodigal son has returned, and with a promise to finally 'kill the demon' none the less! Orochi-chan became good again!" He paused. "And you're still a snake whore…"

Anko frowned. "Stop it…"

"They will never change, Anko. Think about my offer… and think of this as a gift…" He suddenly placed two fingers on her neck and then quickly withdrew them, letting his grip lose.

"What are you…?" She looked on her shoulder to see… no cursed seal. 'I… He… How?!'

As if having read her mind, he spoke. "If you want answers, come and find me after the trial…" His smirk widened. "Now, if I remember correctly, you asked what I have done to Kurenai… Well, here's a slight demonstration." Naruto exclaimed, placing his hand between her legs.

"Wait, what are you…?" He interrupted her, by covering her mouth with another hand.

"What are you talking about?! I'm just giving you the answer!" He stated, rubbing her clit with his fingers. Anko tried to say something again, but he held his hand firmly. "Uh, uh, uh-uh… Kurenai said only something like 'Yes, more!', or 'Please faster!'" The demon said, slowly, removing his hand.

"A-Ahh…" She moaned.

"Yep… she said that too…"

Anko's face started to become red, and Naruto's smile widened.

"Hey, you look unwell, want me to stop?" He tried to move his 'working' hand away, but she instantly grabbed it with both of her own and 'put it back to work'.

"No, don't!" She almost shouted.

"Ah, I see… despite your attitude and fashion style, you actually didn't have much experience with male gender… because of your past that is…"

She said nothing…

"I guessed again?"

"S-Shut up and do it faster!" Anko said with closed eyes.

Naruto laughed. "Haha! That's the answer I was looking for!" He said, as his arm found its way inside her panties.

"Hey, stop! That's…" He silenced her again.

"Don't hey me!" He exclaimed. "Besides, you will feel much better soon…" The demon added, putting two fingers inside of her, making her legs twitch.

"Ahhh!"

"Mmm… That sounded sexy!" Naruto moved his fingers faster. "I want to hear that more!"

Anko's knees started to shake, so she did the only thing she could… wrapped her arms around blond demon's neck.

"Ahh! Oh my… Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! P-Please… more!"

"Heh, no problem!" He did what he was asked to do… but then noticed that her eyes started to roll backwards. "Oh, we can't have that, can we?" Naruto added, covering her mouth with his other hand again.

"MMYYYYYYFFFFFFFHHHHH!"

Naruto chuckled and let go, making her fall on her knees.

She slowly raised her eyes up at him. "Please, Naruto… Give it to me… I want yours…"

The demon laughed hard. "Ahahaha! That's exactly what I did to Kurenai!"

Anko's eyes widened.

"Now go, get out of here…"

"Naruto, I…"

"Go!"

She quickly picked herself up and ran out of the interrogation room.

Naruto sat down on the chair again. 'Well, that went better than with Tsunade…'

"You didn't do her though…"

'Nah, she was here long enough… besides, I think that I have her now. She'll make a fine addition to my ranks…'

"Why do you think that?"

Naruto shrugged. 'Simple. I did for her more in few minutes, than this village did for years.'

"I see… So, what now?"

The demon rolled his eyes. 'What do you think?! We wait for the trial! I hope they'll manage to organize everything quick. I hate waiting…'

Konoha hospital…

Uchiha Sasuke, the last of his clan, slowly opened his eyes.

"Tsunade-sama! He's waking up!" He heard Sakura's shout…

'Wait… Sakura's shout…? TSUNADE-SAMA?!' He tried to sit up, but found himself strapped to his bed. "Where am I?! Untie me!" Sasuke yelled, ignoring sharp pain in his ribs.

"Quiet!" The Hokage commanded. "You're in Konoha hospital, and you're going nowhere."

Sasuke huffed… but suddenly remembered the last events of his life.

"Naruto! Where is Naruto!" He shouted.

"Calm down." Jiraiya said. "Naruto is here. Surprisingly, he has surrendered… We still don't know why though…"

"Naruto's here?!" Sasuke's eyes widened. "Let me go!" He started to struggle. "I must kill him!"

Everyone raised an eyebrow. "Why do you want to kill him?!" Sakura asked.

Sasuke gritted his teeth. "He stole my purpose…"

"Oh no…" Said Orochimaru from the farthest corner. "This is bad…"

"What do you mean?" Tsunade asked.

The snake charmer sighed. "What was Sasuke's purpose?"

"That's easy!" Jiraiya stated. "To kill… oh shit…"

"Yeah, shit indeed." Orochimaru walked closer and grabbed Sasuke by the collar. "Did Naruto take Itachi's ring?!"

"Let me go!" Sasuke replied. "I want…"

"Shut up!" Orochimaru shouted. "Now's not the time for your petty grudge! Tell me, did Naruto take Itachi's ring?!"

The Uchiha visibly calmed down and even sighed. "Yes… Yes, he did. Then he said something like… "Yunifai!"… and Itachi's ring melded with his own."

"Have you seen the kanji?" Tsunade asked.

Sasuke nodded. "Yeah, I think it changed from Hachi(Eight) to Kyuu(Nine)."

Orochimaru released his grip. "Damn! That's not good at all!"

Jiraiya furrowed his eyebrows. "Why didn't you check the ring when we were in the interrogation room?"

"I did!" The snake sannin snapped. "You think I'm as stupid as you?! He didn't have it!"

"There's something else…" Sakura started and everyone, even Sasuke, turned to her. "When we met Naruto back in the forest, first he said something about some rules. Then he insisted on bringing Sasuke back to Konoha himself… even if he has to kill all our team. But when we finally reached Konoha, he attempted to kill Sasuke…"

"So?" Orochimaru asked.

"W-Well, if he wanted to kill Sasuke in the first place, why bring him in Konoha?" The pink haired kunoichi asked.

"Hmm… interesting…" Jiraiya replied.

"Wait!" Sasuke suddenly said. "I remember something…" Everyone listened carefully. "When Itachi died, Naruto was looking extremely happy…"

"I even know why…" Orochimaru added.

"But then…" Sasuke continued, his face becoming somewhat scared. "He saw Itachi's face. He… died smiling. Immediately, Naruto became very angry, saying something like… "You're not worthy to die in such way!" Then he threw body high into the air and did some technique… I can't remember… some numbers. Itachi's body became ashes almost instantly." The Uchiha looked down. "Then he actually tried to kill me, and already called the technique… I held my breath, preparing to meet my end… But then something happened… something strange. He suddenly shivered, as if something caused pain in his body. A few seconds after he started cursing and hitting random objects. Then, looking me in the eyes, he stated that my family reunion is gonna have to wait… and then everything went black…"

"Hmm… and in Konoha he tried to kill Sasuke again…" Orochimaru summarized. "Something doesn't mix… why wait until Konoha?"

Sakura shrugged. "Maybe he was trying to fulfill his promise?"

Everyone turned to her.

"What promise?" The Hokage asked.

Sakura hesitated. "W-Well… When Sasuke left the village, I made Naruto promise to bring him back…"

Jiraiya laughed. "Couldn't he just shrug it off?!"

Orochimaru's eyes widened. "Maybe he couldn't! But why didn't he kill Sasuke at the gates? The promise was fulfilled…"

"Wait!" Sakura shouted. "When he tried to kill Sasuke at the gates, I think he shivered again, just like Sasuke said… something stopped him again…"

"But what?!" Tsunade asked. "He already brought Sasuke to the village. Is there any other promise he made to either of you?"

Sakura and Sasuke shook their heads…

"Maybe it's Kakashi sensei?" The pink haired kunoichi asked.

"Kakashi?" Jiraiya raised an eyebrow. "What about him?"

"Well, when Naruto tried to kill Sasuke at the gates, Kakashi jumped in his way, and then Naruto shivered…"

"Kakashi…" Orochimaru muttered. "Let's find him."

"What about me?" Sasuke asked.

Tsunade narrowed her eyes. "Your injuries are not severe… not now at least, so you will be coming with us. I want you in my line of sight constantly…" She undid the straps. "Just don't try anything stupid. I don't think Naruto will just sit and wait for us to discover his weakness."

Back with Naruto…

'You know, I'm getting sick of this room…'

"Rrreally… I could never guess…"

'Yeah, no drinks, no food, no windows… no DOS, no BIOS…'

"What is that?"

'Never mind…'

Suddenly the door opened…

"Well, well? What do we have here?!" The demon said, smirking.

Two pairs of pale eyes looked at him from darkness. "Long time no see, Naruto-kun."

Hokage's office…

"Where the hell is he?!"

Kakashi was obviously still not there…

"Calm down, Orochimaru." Tsunade said. "I don't think he'll leave until he has that trial…"

"How can you be sure?!" The snake charmer shouted.

The Hokage shrugged. "He still hasn't escaped…"

"Hmm… good point."

Then the office door opened…

"Sorry, I'm la…" The masked jounin was not allowed to finish his sentence, because of Tsunade's fist, which hit the wall inches away from his face.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" She yelled. "The village is in state of emergency, and you allow yourself to be late!"

"W-What?"

"Have you forgotten, that we have Naruto in interrogation room?!" Jiraiya asked.

"Well, no but… What can I do about it?" Kakashi questioned back.

"He raises a good point…" Sasuke added.

"Quiet!" Orochimaru exclaimed. "What do you think Naruto will do at this trial?! He could very well kill everyone present!"

"Well, I…"

"Look here, Kakashi…" Tsunade said. "We need to know, has Naruto promised anything to you?"

Kakashi thought for a moment. "Well… no, at least none that I can remember…"

All present sighed.

"Damn, we lost it…" Jiraiya stated.

"Well, we still have one guess…" Sakura suddenly said. "It seems like Naruto must fulfill all his promises…"

Konoha interrogation room…

"Is that you, Hinata?" The blond 'prisoner' asked.

"Hmhmhm… see for youself." She said, stepping into the light… along with her guardian Neji… "Leave us!"

"Hai, Hinata-sama." Neji bowed politely and left, closing the door behind him.

"Well, what do you think?" Hinata asked.

Naruto rolled his eyes. 'Can this girl be more bold?!' "I don't know what you're talking about…"

She smirked confidently and walked closer to him… Of course she didn't realize he was not tied anymore…

"I'm talking about my dress…"

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "What about it?"

Hinata chuckled. "Okay, I'll say it straight. I have succeeded my father as the Hyuga clan head, meaning this village is almost completely in my hands. For you see, the Hyuga clan head is also the head of the council…"

The demon snorted. "Great! I don't really understand why you're telling me this though…"

She rubbed his cheek with her palm. "Because I don't need it… The clan, the council, the village… The only thing I want is you…"

Naruto shivered at her touch. 'Fucking shit! Her skin is just like Orochimaru's!'

"And how do you know that?!"

'We had a passionate sweaty sex of course!'

"Eww…"

'Exactly. Don't ask such questions anymore…'

"You got it!"

Naruto raised his eyes at the new Hyuga clan head. "You want me… the village pariah, the Kyuubi… by the way…"

"Yes, I know that."

"Hm… well, let me tell you this… What in the blue hell are you thinking?! You have everything now! You can have every man from this village and beyond! Why me?!" He asked, which sounded more like pitying…

She chuckled. "You can cut the act now…" Hinata said as he tilted his head in confusion. Her smile widened, and she moved closer, almost touching his face with her own. "I know you were there… I saw you."

Naruto's eyes widened. "You know?! Then why?!"

"Isn't it obvious?! A girl never forgets a guy, who saved her life."

Naruto's eyes widened even more… just as he bit his lip hard enough to draw blood.

'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! She thinks I was there to save her!'

"Weren't you?!"

'Of course not! Wait until the trial, I'll tell the full version.'

"I know it was you, not my father, who saved me from Kumo that day." Hinata continued. "I loved you since that day! No one will ever take your place in my heart!"

Naruto couldn't help it anymore. He started chuckling lightly.

"I admired you, I worshiped you, your ideals…"

'What do you know about my ideals!?'

"But that day, when I saw you and that red eyed bitch, I realized that it was not enough! I have to become something far more than a pathetic shy fangirl!"

Naruto shrugged. 'Well, at least she knows her price…'

She stood up and raised her hands. "Now I have everything!" Then she looked down at him. "And I'm offering this, all of it, to you."

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Eh?!"

"Yes, you heard me. Everything I have right now will be meaningless without you by my side."

"Hmm…" Naruto made a thoughtful face. "Tempting, very tempting… But you know what?!"

"What?"

"Before I give you my answer, I just want to thank you… for all the trouble you went through…" He nodded for her to come closer, which she complied. "…for all the time you tried to catch my attention…" He motioned for her to come closer again. "…for all the feelings you showed me today…" Hinata's lips were almost on his own, when he finally said. "…allow me to thank you… in a similar way I thanked your father. Right from the bottom of my heart!" With that, he jumped right from the chair, grabbed her shocked little head and slammed it right down into the ground.

"Haha! Always wanted to do that!"

Suddenly Neji burst into the room.

"Hinata-sama, what ha… Oh…"

"Yeah, oh…"

"And how am I going to explain that, Naruto?!" Neji pointed at Hinata's unconscious body.

"Naruto shrugged. "Tell them she fainted… She always did that around me…"

Hyuga nodded. "Hmm… That might work." He picked Hinata up bridal style. "Did she really faint?"

"No."

"I thought so… One question if you don't mind…"

"Go ahead… I don't have anything better to do anyway…" Naruto said, sitting in his chair again.

"Why the hell are you here?!"

"Here in this room?"

"No, here in Konoha!"

Naruto chuckled. "One of the downfalls of becoming a demon… come to the trial, I'll explain the full story…"

"Wait… You'll explain it to them as well?!"

Naruto sighed. "Yep… I have no choice in this."

Neji sighed back. "I hope you know what you're doing." He said and disappeared behind the door.

"Yeah… me too…"

Hokage's office…

"Gaara!" Tsunade exclaimed. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you!"

The Kazekage nodded. "Hokage-sama. I departed immediately after receiving your letter. Is this true?"

Tsunade sighed. "I'm afraid it is, Gaara."

Temari, who stood between her brothers, gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"N-No! That's impossible… he… he couldn't...!" She stuttered.

"He could and he did. Accept it." Said a sudden voice from behind her.

Sand trio turned around to meet face to face with none other than Orochimaru.

"What the hell?!" Kankuro shouted.

"Stop it, Kankuro. He was mentioned in the letter…"

"Oh…"

"Well, have you found anything?" The Hokage asked.

"Nothing…" Orochimaru said, as he, Jiraiya, Sasuke and Sakura entered the office. "They are hiding pretty well, meaning it's not some genins…"

"What are you talking about?" Gaara asked, glaring at Sasuke.

"We have found out that Naruto wasn't working alone. He had… and still has allies in our ranks. We must know who."

Gaara nodded. "This does not surprise me. Now tell me where he is. I think we should have a little chat…"

Tsunade shook her head. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Gaara-san…"

The Kazekage furrowed his eyebrows. "Why is that?!"

Instead of her, Jiraiya answered. "Because Naruto surrendered himself only in exchange for a public trial… We delayed it too much already."

"I see…"

"I say we wait." Orochimaru suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked. "You think Naruto will just sit and wait?! I saw his power firsthand, and I'm telling you… he can escape any second… In fact, I wonder why he didn't…"

"Hmm… let's start then…" Gaara stated.

"Yes." Tsunade nodded and turned to Sakura. "Tell Ibiki to escort him personally."

"Hai, Tsunade-sama!" The pink haired kunoichi said and ran off.

Jiraiya sighed. "Something tells me, that this will not end well…"

"I think everyone in this room thinks the same…" Sasuke added.

Somewhere beneath Konoha…

"So, you have finally decided to join us completely…" Neji said, looking over the only other person in the room.

"Well, it's not like I have ever denied his offer to begin with." The person said. "I was just working undercover…"

"We're all working undercover!" Neji shouted back.

"True…" The person readjusted his glasses. "But not with Orochimaru."

"Hmm… Good point, I must admit." The Hyuga genius crossed his arms over his chest. "What did he promise you…Kabuto?"

Kabuto smirked. "I won't tell everything, but in short… my own laboratory, unlimited resources, permission to do my own research projects, a team of scientists… many more… What about you?"

Neji smirked. "Nothing actually. He just told me the truth… all of it." He chuckled. "But if you're wondering what he did for me…" The Hyuga undid his headband.

Kabuto chuckled back. "Haha! I see… His knowledge is indeed great."

Neji nodded. "True. That's your laboratory by the way…" He pointed behind his back.

Kabuto's eyes sparkled. "Fascinating!"

"Good. Well, do… whatever you should do." The Hyuga turned to walk away, but Kabuto's voice suddenly stopped him.

"Wait a second!" He said, as Neji glanced at him over his shoulder. "Aren't we supposed to do something?"

"About what?"

"About our fearless leader of course!"

Neji laughed hard. "Oh yeah… Be sure to visit his trial, Hahaha!"

Konoha village. Interrogation room…

'I have voices in my head…'

"Fucking stop that!"

'What?!'

"You're singing that for the last two hours!" Yamato snapped. "And, because of someone's bad joke, I'm the only one, who can hear you!"

Naruto rolled his eyes. 'It's a nice song, but okay… You like something else?!'

"…Shakira…"

'Eh?! You like her songs?'

"Who said something about songs?!"

'Haha! That's my sword!'

"Thank you, thank you. I'm here till Wednesday."

Naruto shook his head. 'No, man. You're here for life…'

That was the moment the door opened…

"Time to go, Uzumaki." Man's voice stated.

"My! Morino Ibiki himself! What, wanna play?!"

Ibiki… along with some ANBU… walked into the room.

"If you want my opinion, I would rather torture you right here, until you beg me for death."

Naruto chuckled and stood up from his chair, making everyone's eyes widen.

"And if you want my opinion…" He walked closer to a shocked shinobi. "Then you can take your bandana, shine it up real nice… and then, in front of the millions… AND MILLIONS of Naruto's fans, you can take your bandana, wrap it around your opinion, TURN THEM SIDEWAYS, AND STICK THEM STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!" The demon shouted, summoning his blade…

Konoha central square…

"What's the situation?" Tsunade asked.

"Everything's ready." Kakashi answered. "The area is completely surrounded by our forces. He has no chance of escaping."

"If he wants to escape, that is…" Orochimaru added.

Jiraiya turned to him. "Do you think he will attack head on?!"

The snake charmer shrugged. "Why not?! He has nine rings. I have the last one, and also have nowhere to run…"

Suddenly Kabuto appeared…

"Did I miss something?"

Orochimaru's eyes narrowed. "Where have you been, Kabuto?"

Kabuto readjusted his glasses. "I checked the hospital… Why? Something's wrong?"

Tsunade sighed. "Nothing… except our village might soon be destroyed…"

"Oh…"

"Exactly."

"Well, where is Ibiki?" Sasuke asked.

"Hmm… That's strange." Kakashi said. "He should already be here…"

"I don't like this…" Tsunade said. She was about to send someone after them, but next moment the door opened, and Naruto walked up onto a podium… without any escort.

The ex-jinchuriki turned to the crowd. Yells of "Demon!", "Murder" and "Traitor" started to appear.

"I don't like this at all…"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 755 21
The Kingdom Hidden in the Skies. It was a dream Naruto and his sister, Naruko, had together as they cowered in their cage in Hidden Sound; to have re...
114K 2K 23
Naruto x Female Sasuke story. Credit to Silverkitsune2017
1.8K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
223K 5.4K 30
Naruto is girl. She's always been, but when kids in the academy bully her, they start a rumor that naruto is a cross dressing boy gradually everyone...