Everyone has darkness

By Raihantheruler

A boy known to everyone... A hero everyone depended on, in reality... never existed. Naruto returns after his... More

Return of the 'Hero'
Showing different skills
The action begins
Do you smell it?
The most electrifying
Oh! How I 'love' this village!
Tell me what you cherish most
The Greatest Twist
Why do you fight?
That's it!
Everything you have acomplished
You want peace?
Never say I promise!
The Ultimate Confession Part One
The Ultimate Confession Part Two
You can't stop me!
The final truth
A new start
A slight change of plans
They call me Mr Fixit!
How easy it is to disappear
I don't have a whole day, you know
Finally!
A little misunderstanding
The price of freedom
The point of view
Time to play the game!
Busted!
Ultimate duo
It's time
Make it count!
Darkness is right here
When devils cry
There is something I forgot
True reason
A tight situation
The logical conclusion
When you have no fate
A promise kept
Welcome to eternity
Power of the question
When death is not an option
Expendables
Quality versus quantity
Best served cold
A new hope
The essence of betrayal
Intervention

It's all about faith and bets

4.2K 67 30
By Raihantheruler

Twenty minutes after the test. Konohagakure's downtown…

Our favorite blond hero was walking on some random street, and also was deep in thoughts. His exact thoughts were…

'What the fuck should I do now?'

Of course by that he meant his apartment… or what's left of it.

'Damn! Where should I… wait, I already thought about this. And decided… oh yeah, hook up someone. Woman of course. Now to find one…'

Next thirty minutes he spend in search for his soon to be roommate, and found none. Certainly, he didn't need just a roommate, that's because it has to be a woman. And not just any woman, but a one with big… well, you know the drill.

"Fucking shit! Where are all the girls!" He almost screamed in frustration, stopping in front of a small building. Then he looked a little up and saw large letters above the entrance. 'Hmm, a restaurant. Come to think of it, I haven't had a breakfast today. Well, as good place as any. Here goes.' With that he opened the door and stepped inside.

Inside the restaurant. 17:30 o'clock…

After witnessing the interior decorations, and thinking for about seven seconds, Naruto realized that he has never been here before. 'That means they might not know who I am… good.' Yeah, being incognito is good. Especially for someone as popular as him. 'Actually, I can't remember this place at all. Hmm… even better.'

He walked to the counter and was greeted by a guy in glasses, which looked mysteriously similar to Kabuto. "Welcome to the Fried Dragon! My name is Kazuto! How can I help you sir?" Said the guy.

'…..HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Even their voices are the same! And sir… means he definitely doesn't know me.' Naruto desperately tried to keep strait face… and was failing miserably.

"Good day to you Kazuto-san!" He said trying not to laugh. "I would like to have a humble dinner in your elegant place." Naruto smiled.

"Of course sir. Please this way." Kazuto turned around and started to walk. Being the man who doesn't need to be told twice Naruto followed the guy, still chuckling a little.

Walking through the dining hall the blond boy noticed that many tables were empty. 'I wonder why?' Our hero thought, just before his eyes fell on one of the tables that were occupied. 'Well well, another set of familiar faces.'

Indeed familiar faces they were. Said table was occupied by three jounins. The first one was silently eating; the second was smoking and annoying the first one. Finally the third was annoying the first and the second by his constant speeches of youth. As you probably already guessed, they were Kurenai, Asuma and Gai. Suddenly, when his eyes locked on Kurenai, Naruto remembered his apartment problem. 'Hmm… straight legs, developed breasts, silk hair, pretty face… yep she'll do.' He put his hand on Kazuto's shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

The boy in glasses turned around. "Something wrong sir?" He asked, looking concerned.

Naruto made a fake smile. "Nope, It's alright, I'll find my way from here."

Kazuto released the breath he was holding. "O-Of course sir! Please make yourself comfortable."

"Don't worry I will." Naruto said already walking toward jonins' table.

On his way Naruto noticed Asuma's attempt to impress Kurenai with some jokes. "…And then I punched him in the face hahahaha…" Naruto hadn't heard the entire joke, but for Gai not to laugh, it must be EXTREMLY bad. 'And here I thought Gai will laugh, even if you show him a finger… middle one. Damn Asuma is hopeless. I wonder if he's a virgin…' Finding this moment as special as any other he finally decided to show his presence.

"Good afternoon Gai-san, Asuma-san, Kurenai-san. Would you mind me joining your group?" The blond boy said looking at their confused faces. Strangely, the first to recognize him was Gai.

"Oooh! It's Naruto-kun! Your flames of youth burn as brightly as ever!"

The jinchuriki raised an eyebrow. 'Nope, this guy will never change."

"N-Naruto? Is that you?" That was already from Kurenai. 'Wow… Now I understand what Hinata saw in him.'

Seeing her face, Naruto had a thought of his own. 'Wonderful! The exact reaction I was hoping for. Now to get rid of those two…' The blond boy noticed Asuma's face that promised something bad. '…Hmm, could be difficult… Great! I like challenges.'

Finally Asuma decided to make himself noticeable. "Good day Naruto-kun." Still Kurenai was near, and politeness was in order. "When have you returned?"

"Just today Asuma-san, and I still haven't got an answer for my question." It took few seconds for Asuma to remember the question.

"Oh, sure you can join us." Asuma said smiling. Naruto looked for possibilities.

The place near Kurenai was empty, but after thinking a little, he decided to sit next to Asuma.

"I thank you for the invitation." He said and sat down.

'Since when has he become so polite?' Asuma thought.

"Yosh! Naruto-kun, it's good that you joined our youthful meal this beautiful day!" Gai almost screamed.

'Haha! I like this guy.' Naruto smiled, but his thoughts were interrupted by Kazuto.

"Can I have your order sir?" He asked. The blonde boy turned his head.

"Sure, I'll have…"

After making his order, Naruto decided it was time to start cooking. "Before I can have my meal, I must take something off my shoulders." He turned his head toward the red eyed woman. "Kurenai-san, will you please forgive me?" The jinchuriki said slightly bowing.

The female jounin was deeply confused. "Naruto, why are you apologizing?" She asked. What could he do to apologize for? Especially to her?

'Now's the chance!' Naruto looked at the woman deadly serious. "I want to apologize for not noticing before, that you are an embodiment of perfection." 'Damn I'm good!'

His last phrase had three different reactions. First was Asuma. He actually said nothing, but inside he was fuming. 'Little bastard! What the hell is he doing!?'

Next was Gai. He, however, made it vocal. "Yosh! Naruto-kun's flames of youth burn even brighter than before!" He screamed in a sitting nice guy pose. 'What you're attempting is not so youthful though.' But he decided not to announce that.

And Kurenai… she just blushed. 'What the HELL?! I'm the fucking Ice Queen of Konoha! And this… this… boy, made me blush with just few words! Stop blushing dammit!' The red eyed woman with all her power of will tried to suppress her blush, and did it… after two minutes.

"Itadakimasu!" Naruto's order finally arrived. 'Now to wait for something to happen.' He thought, enjoying his five hour late breakfast.

Nine minutes later something did happen. "Where is my eternal rival? He is too late, even for his habits. Maybe something happened?" Naruto knew exactly who Gai was talking about… and also his fate.

"Um, Gai-san. If you're waiting for Kakashi, then I have bad news for you." Gai looked concerned.

"What happened?" He struggled to not stand up.

"Don't worry, it's nothing serious. He just had a… little trauma during our training. Will be as good as a new tomorrow, but today he's… unavailable." Naruto smirked.

Gai calmed down a little. "Well, that is unfortunate. We were going to break the tie today. Can you believe it? It's 580-580 already!"

The blond boy sweatdropped. 'Damn! This guy is a maniac!' But then a sudden crazy idea found her way to his head. 'Yes! That's it! Idiotic idea… EXCELLENT! Just what I need!' He decided to act now.

He made an apologizing smile. "Well, it seems like you were waiting for this Gai-san. And it will be very… unyouthful of me to deny you your pleasure." Everyone made a confused face.

"What do you mean by that Naruto-kun?" The green clad jounin asked.

"What I mean, is because I knocked Kakashi out, he could not compete with you. So it will be only polite of me if I will take his place. A substitution if you will." All jounins, even Gai himself, looked at him as if he was an alien.

"N-Naruto, you must be jo…" Kurenai tried to reason with the genin, but a loud scream interrupted her.

"Yosh! Naruto-kun's flames of youth burns even brighter than my own! I will defeat you today, or I will walk one hundred laps around Konoha on my hands!" He stood up and made a nice guy pose. "That's a promise!" His teeth sparkled.

The blond boy smiled. 'That's a promise, huh? Heard that somewhere… but don't remember where.'

"Gai! You can't be serious! He's just a boy!" The female jounin tried to reason them once again.

That phrase made said boy a little angry. 'A boy huh? Well, wait until tonight. I will show you how much of a boy I am.' Of course he didn't say it out loud.

"No need to worry about me Kurenai-san." He turned to Gai. "Now if I remember correctly, you're choosing the type of competition on turns, so… which turn is it?" That shocked taijutsu specialist a little.

"Umm… It's mine actually…"

"Fine with me, so… what will it be?" To Kurenai's awe Naruto looked absolutely calm.

"Well, I was going to challenge Kakashi to a taijutsu only match, but since…"

"No! It's okay. Taijutsu match it is then." Naruto exclaimed, still perfectly calm.

Asuma looked at the jinchuriki skeptically. "Pretty confident are you?" The smoking jounin laughed. "What makes you think that you can beat Konoha's best taijutsu expert in a hand to hand combat?!"

That made Kurenai angry and even Gai a little uneasy. But Naruto only smiled.

"Please, have more faith in me Asuma-san, or you forgot that I have been training for three years under a sannin." Asuma's eyes widened. He surely didn't remember. 'Well, I didn't actually, but they need not to know that.'

"Well, that does not make you a sannin." Beardy man said, trying not to lose the leftovers of his cool.

'Thank God it doesn't!' Naruto thought. 'A perverted looser, an old drunk with a gambling addict, and, I'm afraid to even say, a mixed sex… creature, that likes to sleep with snakes… and little boys. Sure! Every wants to be like them.' The black clad shinobi made a pause in his thoughts. 'I don't even understand, is the 'sannin' name supposed to mean something? If my memory is correct, they received that title for pathetically loosing a three on one battle. For all rights and wrongs, I would be ashamed of such title.' Then he made an evil smile. 'But that just gave me an idea how to get rid of this walking lung cancer factory.'

"How rude Asuma-san. Well, then how about we make a bet. If I win this match, then you're gonna do what I say… And, if I lose, then, well…" He thought for a moment. '…No, I won't do what you say, you piece of trash!' "…I'll give you a thousand ryo."

"Deal!" Asuma smiled. Of course! There is no way he could lose.

"Well, let's do this then" Naruto said getting up.

"This won't end well." Kurenai muttered, getting up as well.

Ten minutes later. Random training ground…

"Yosh! Let's give it our best Naruto-kun! I wish you luck!" Gai took the Gouken stance.

"Same to you Gai-san." The blond boy answered, taking his own stance… which looked almost exactly like Gai's own. The only two things that were different is that Naruto took a left stance instead of right, and his front arm was not pointed up, like Gai's, but was straight, and pointed down.

'Hmm… Now that's strange! I've never seen such stance, and that tells something.' Taijutsu master thought. "I wonder what style you're going to use Naruto-kun."

'Of course you are, but…' Naruto smirked. "Nope, not telling." Jounin's look saddened a little.

"Well, then let us begin." He said quietly and rushed forward.

Nearby, two other jounins had their own conversation.

"Hahaha…" Seeing how Naruto tried to block Gai's strikes put a mocking smile on Asuma's face. "That'll teach the little runt not to show off in adult's world, right Kurenai-chan?"

Because of his really sensitive hearing, Naruto actually managed to hear this even in the middle of the fight. 'Damn this guy is stupid! Well, if I understand women, and if he wants to do what I'm gonna do… that was a wrong thing to say.'

True to his words, the raven haired woman turned to her colleague with a challenging look. "Is that so Asuma?! Then I would like a bet too."

That shocked him a little, but then shock was replaced by eagerness. "Allright, what's on stake?" Yep Asuma was really excited. He was waiting so long for this chance.

"Hmm…" Kurenai made a thinking pose. "If I win, then… you won't bother me for a month." The woman exclaimed, smiling evilly.

Beardy man gulped. But he's going to win this for sure. "Alright, but…" His smile became almost sinister. "…But if I win, you owe me a week of dates." Chibi Asuma was jumping up and down inside of his head, smelling victory already.

'Damn persistent bastard!' But Kurenai was not a backing down type of woman. "Okay. Deal." With this she turned her attention back to the fight.

The fight itself progressed slowly, but surely. It went for twelve minutes already, but still nothing really happened. Naruto continued to block almost all of youth follower's strikes, missing only real minor ones.

'Why is he not striking back? I made several mistakes for sure. Why didn't he use them? Couldn't? No, that's not it. I know he could. Judging by his movement, he could use every single one of them… then why didn't he? Is he waiting for something?' He stopped his assault, and took his stance again, panting a little. Naruto stood before him, exactly like he was standing in the beginning of the fight. 'Is he trying to wear me out? No, that's stupid, and he knows that. And what's with this style? I just can't break through. Damn! That's it!' Gai's curiosity finally took the upper hand.

"What an interesting fighting method you're using Naruto-kun. Care to explain how it works?" Gai heard all kinds of stories from Kakashi about a talentless boy named Naruto, and about his short temper. A temper Gai hoped to witness right now.

But Naruto's answer left him with his jaw on the floor.

"Wait a minute Gai-san, let me get this straight. You want a shinobi, in the middle of the fight to explain to his opponent how his style works? Sorry Gai-san, but are you stupid, or what?"

The jounin could not make a straight word. 'And that's a loudmouth looser I kept hearing about?! If that was true then he would've told me everything right away. And now he thinks I'm an idiot…' Then he came to a logical conclusion. 'I'll fucking kill Kakashi!' Suddenly he remembered that he was still in the middle of the fight. 'Okay, let's take it up a notch.'

"Yosh! Very good Naruto-kun! Let's see how you handle this!" With that he took off his weights and threw them away. "Ahhh, that's better! Now shall we continue?" Gai rushed forward again.

Chibi Asuma started a victory dance. There is no way Naruto could win this now. The man turned his attention to the raven haired woman. "You should get ready for our date Kurenai-chan." He stated with a smile.

Kurenai haven't even turned his way. She just smirked and continued to watch the strength display.

Asuma turned his head to the competitors. "What's so intere…" He could not finish his speech after what he saw. Gai was almost invisible with the speed he was using. But that itself wasn't unusual. The green clad jounin was famous for his incredible speed in almost all major countries. The unusual part was that he still couldn't land a good hit on Naruto. The blond boy even almost stopped blocking. He dodged all kicks and nearly all punches.

Gai could not believe it. 'This is crazy!' Yeah under some circumstances even he is allowed to say such lines. 'I don't understand; he can not be faster than me. It must be his style that…' His line of thoughts was interrupted by Naruto, who finally decided to take offense. A quick low kick to his left knee, a swift roundhouse kick to the back of his head and Gai's body was lying on the grass.

'I haven't even seen it… but that was just a single mistake.' He jumped to his feet, and charged at his opponent again… but was stopped with a peerless kick to the stomach. 'What the hell was that?'

He tried again, and again, but newer succeeded. Instead of blocking or dodging, Naruto started to counter every one of his strikes. Now Gai wasn't really a complaining person… but everyone has their deadlines though.

"Very good Naruto-kun! You are a worthy opponent indeed. I think I can fight you with all my strength!" With that he crossed arms in front of his face and started gathering chakra.

Naruto's eyes widened behind his sunglasses. 'Shit! He's opening the fucking Celestial Gates. Probably for his Renge.' He tried to analyze the situation. 'Can't block, can't dodge, have to counter… now how to counter such a move? Hmm, got to think fast, don't have much time. RKO maybe… no don't want to show this to everyone… then what else?' The jinchuriki made a deep breath. 'Relax. Think straight. Gotta be unpredictable… Must counter before the kick… Now what will he definitely won't expect me to do while making a mad rush at me…?' Then it came to him. 'Of course! Another idiotic idea… exactly what you need against someone like Gai. Even if this won't work, I must totally try it!'

Meanwhile Gai ended the process of releasing first gates and prepared to act. "Ready Naruto-kun?"

Naruto smirked. "Ready as I'll ever be!" He replied.

"Then let's give our all to the Springtime of Youth!" Gai ran forward with maximum speed. And then something truly unpredictable happened… Naruto also rushed forward. Gai tried to stop the attack. It shouldn't be used against a running opponent. But he did not make it, as Naruto came really close with his right hand glowing slightly yellow. 'Shit! Can't block!' Were his last thoughts before the strike came.

"Kuxo-ta-oni Tsupari! (Quarter Demonic Thrust.) As you can guess Naruto threw his glowing palm right in the middle of Gai's stomach. The result was incredible. The jounin went flying, and what a fly it was. He might've even flown through the entire training ground… if a tree didn't stop him.

Naruto and two other jounins immediately rushed toward their downed comrade. When they made it, he was still lying where he fell, seemingly unconscious.

"Damn, looks like I overdid a little." Naruto said, scratching the back of his head. Two jounins looked at him with wide eyes.

"Naruto, what the hell was that?" Kurenai asked.

"Was that a ninjutsu?" Asuma added, not forgetting about the bets he made.

The blond boy smirked. "Nope, it was just a slightly powered palm thrust."

"What, slightly powered?! Are you nuts!? You could have killed him with that, and I think…" Naruto interrupted Asuma's rant.

"It doesn't matter what you think!" He said in slightly commanding tone. Asuma scowled, and Kurenai giggled. "The fact of the matter is this – that was a taijutsu and Gai-san needs help."

"Right, we have to bring him to the hospital." Asuma said trying to look concerned.

Naruto smirked. "This brings me to remember that you lost our bet."

'Damn little bastard!' "Alright Naruto. What do you want me to do? And don't ask something humiliating!"

The jinchuriki took a glance at the only woman nearby. 'Now to look generous.' "No, no Asuma-san. I just wanted to ask you to bring Gai-san to the hospital and say that he was fighting you instead of me, and we're good."

That confused Asuma. "Why do you want me to do that...? I mean about the fight?"

"Well, what do you think they will assume if I tell them it was me?"

"Good point. Alright, I'll do it." Beardy jounin said and picked Gai up.

Naruto turned and started walking toward the village. "Thank you, Asuma-san. Ja ne!"

"Sure, see ya! Well off I go…" But before he could jump away, a red eyed woman stepped in his way with an evil smile.

"Before you leave Asuma, don't forget, that you lost to me too." With that she turned around, and walked after Naruto.

"Darn! … Double Darn!" Asuma muttered and jumped off.

Fifteen minutes later. Konoha village…

"Well, see you around Naruto." Kurenai waved to him and started walking away.

"Um, Kurenai-san, actually I have yet to celebrate my return. And it will be to my extreme pleasure if you will accompany me to… well, wherever place you wish. My treat." The boy said smiling and even bowing slightly.

She took a thinking pose. 'So polite, is this Naruto? Well, it's not like I have something better to do.' "Sure why not, hmm… where should we go?" Naruto smirked.

"May I suggest something?" He asked.

"Of course, lead the way." 'Hope he doesn't bring me to that ramen stand he oh so liked…'

Center of Konoha village. Ten minutes later…

When they finally arrived, Kurenai felt two things – relief and awe. Relief was because it wasn't a ramen stand. And awe, because it was the Falling Leaf, the most expensive restaurant in the entire village. Only council members and rich villagers could allow themselves to have a meal there. Of course, she has never been there.

"N-Naruto, you can't be serious! Even all our money won't be enough to even walk in there!" She explained. If that was some kind of joke, than it was a bad one.

The blond genin only smirked and grabbed her hand. "No worries! Let's go."

When they walked inside, Naruto noticed rich interior, few candles, and a man behind the counter with the stupidest mustaches he has ever seen. 'Damn, what's with these restaurants? First Kabuto look-alike and now this.' "Come on Kurenai-san, let's go." He pulled the woman to the counter.

The man behind the counter decided to speak first. "Do you have an appointment sir?" He said, trying to look like some aristocrat.

Naruto smirked. "Of course not dear sir!"

Now the man even tried to add some accent. "Then I must ask you to leave. We serve only for appointed people."

Genin's smirk turned into an evil smile. "Of course we'll leave sir…" Kurenai looked down at this. For some moment Naruto even made her believe… Sure, like any other girl she had her dreams. And one of them was to get inside of this restaurant. "…But first, can I ask you a question?" The woman looked up again. What was he going to ask? 'I hope he won't make us look stupid.'

"You may ask." The man said still loyal to his attitude.

"How long do you work here?" Naruto asked with the same smile on his face.

"If that will satisfy you, I'm working here for over thirteen years."

"That sure did satisfy me." Naruto said and walked closer to the counter.

"Then…" He pushed his sunglasses a little down. "You know that I'm the Kyuubi, right?" And with that he leaked some killing intent.

Kurenai had to admit, that even she was a little scared now… That man must be pissing himself right now.

"Well? Am I appointed person now?" Then he realized that the poor idiot probably even forgot his own name right now, so he readjusted his sunglasses, and stopped the killing intent. Man's legs could not hold him any longer, and he fell on his lower back.

Naruto looked at him over the counter. "Well?"

Restaurant worker's face showed nothing but fear. "Y-Y-Yes, of-f c-cours-se s-s-s-sir. You m-may ent-ter."

The genin stood straight. "Thank you." Then he turned to his companion. "Well, off we go!"

'I can't believe it! He just… that simple…' Kurenai thought in awe.

"Hmm… where should we… oh, there we go." He took her arm and pulled her to a single unoccupied table. "Well, can I?" He pushed her chair for her.

"Well, aren't you a gentleman." Kurenai sat down slowly. "Still, what you did wasn't right."

Naruto smirked. "Maybe, but it always works." They both laughed at this, and then a waiter came.

"May I have your order?" By the look he gave Naruto, the man definitely knew him.

"Of course you may. I'll have fried chicken with mushrooms and a bottle of the most expensive wine you have. Oh almost forgot, and everything this beautiful lady wants."

Kurenai's eyes widened. 'Everything I want? Is he crazy? Even a glass of water here costs like an A-ranked mission.'

The waiter turned to her.

"Well, I… uh… a diet salad."

"Right away." The restaurant worker said and turned around… but before he could walk away, Naruto's hand caught his wrist.

"Oh, I forgot the most important part." The jinchuriki pulled his sunglasses down again. "If something will happen to our food, then I will kill your entire family in front of you." With that he released his grip, and waiter ran away in fear.

"Was this really necessarily Naruto?" The red eyed woman asked.

Naruto's look darkened. "Have you seen the way he looked at me?" He made a pause. "Right, he knew." Then he turned to happy mode again. "And that way nothing will happen with our food."

"I see." She smiled. "Well, then tell me about your journey with Jiraiya-sama."

Naruto made a sheepish smile. "Well, it's not exactly…"

Two hours later.

"…And after beating this jabroni, I decided it was time to come back… home." Naruto exclaimed, finishing fourth bottle of wine.

Kurenai, despite her drunken state, haven't missed how Naruto said home. "Well, is this it?"

"Yep, pretty much." He shrugged. 'Not, but I think I'll skip a few details.'

"Then tell me, were you serious about what you said back in the Fried Dragon?" The woman asked teasingly.

Naruto tried to remember what he said. "Oh, you mean about you... yep, every word."

The female jounin laughed. "I didn't know you had it in you Na-ru-to-kun, but am I not too old for ya?" She tried to tease again.

Naruto smirked. "Well, I'm actually into older women…"

"You're so sweet…"

Time 22:00. Entrance of Suna village…

"Deidara. Have you finally captured the jinchuriki?"

"Yes Sasori no danna, here he is, un." He pointed at the clay bird, floating nearby.

"Took you long enough. You know I hate waiting."

"Yeah, yeah… have you prepared your traps?"

"Of course! My preparations are always great."

"Well, let's go then."

Two men in cloaks with red clouds left the village of Hidden Sand. What they did not notice was a small silhouette that appeared near the place of their conversation.

"I must tell Naruto-sama about this." With that the silhouette disappeared in shadows once again.

Time 22:30. Kurenai's apartment…

"You know, we shouldn't do this Naruto-kun…" The jounin said, closing the door.

"Says who?" He asked back, already massaging her private areas.

"Well… I'm seven years older, then you…"

"That won't stop me, what about you?" He said without interrupting his actions.

"N-No, I… Oh damn!"

"No worries." He picked her up bridal style, and carried her to the bed. "Nice place by the way."

"Thank you."

Naruto put her on the bed, and threw away his vest. "Now, relax, and let me show you what else I learned on my trip." With that he reached down to her body and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Well, that destroyed all of Kurenai's hesitations. She threw her hands around his neck, pulling him closer. Without breaking the kiss Naruto started to work on her breasts. That ended her willpower.

"A-Ahh!"

"Nice moan…" He got up on his knees, and looked her over. "Now let's dispose of this, shall we." Naruto said and tried to undo her dress… tried the keyword, because no matter how hard he searched, he could not find the way, how to do it. A minute later he decided to take extreme measures.

"Fuck this!" He grabbed the dress and tore it apart.

"Kyaaa! You're an animal!" Kurenai squeaked. "I like it!"

Naruto chuckled. "My dear Kurenai-chan, it's far too early to say things like these."

"Kurenai-chan? Where did that come from?"

"I guess from the same place Naruto-kun came."

"Point taken."

Without wasting any more time, he lowered to her body again, but this time, to her lower part.

"What are you… Ahhh!" She couldn't help but scream once he started to fiercely lick and caress her lower lips. "Not wasting any time, are you?" 'Damn, he's good.' "Ahhh!"

Naruto smirked and pushed two fingers inside of her, while continuing to lick at the same time. Kurenai's back arched at the spike of the pleasure. Quickly wrapping her arms around his head, she pulled him closer. Never in her life had she desired a release so badly. 'Fuck, if he keeps going like this I'll… No! Can't lose to him! My reputation will…' And then she felt it.

"Oh my GOD! Naruto! I'm… Kyaaaaaaa!" Her world exploded into pleasure as she came.

Naruto stopped licking. "Mmm… you taste good, just as I expected." Then he looked at her face. It showed strong blush and slight exhaustion. "Hey, don't give me that look, it makes me real hard."

"Huff… huff… Oh, so you want to play like that?! Very well!" She quickly sat up, grabbed him around the torso and turned them both around, so she was on top of him.

"Mmm… rough, I like that!"

"Not as much, as you're gonna like this!" Kurenai quickly undid his pants, and then… her jaw hit the floor. 'Holy… It's nine or even ten inches! Now I know why Hinata likes him so much, she sure as hell must have seen this.'

"Are you okay?"

"Wha… Yeah, it's just… Wow!"

Naruto smirked. "What? Too small?"

"Too small? TOO SMALL?! I'm not even sure if it will fit inside me!" She screamed in frustration.

"Well, there is only one way to find out." He made an evil smile.

"Sure… but later. Now I want to taste you!" The red eyed woman started stroking Naruto's dick with her soft gentle arms. "Like that?"

He looked down at her, and smiled. "You need to ask?"

"No, I guess, and now…You'd better brace yourself. This is gonna be Kurenai's special!" She lowered her head and took him in her mouth. 'Damn, too big. Can't take it all… No matter, I will make him cum even faster than he made me! He may be good, but I was the best in sex training class!' Gaining new confidence after cumming so fast, she took him out of her mouth, and placed between her soft round breasts.

Naruto looked down. "Ooh! Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Kurenai made an evil smile. "Heh, you think this is all? Take this!" She started moving her breasts up and down, while licking the tip of his hard cock with her tongue.

Naruto was a little disappointed. 'Hmm… well, that's good and all, but nothing too… GAH!' His mind almost blew up. 'What the hell is… Uhh! Damn!' He looked down again to see her still doing the same thing. He decided to watch a little harder and in some moment saw a small chakra spike on the tip of her tongue. The next moment he arched his head back in pleasure. 'Ahh, so that's what she has been doing. She uses chakra impulses to multiply the pleasure. Pretty good. Even I won't be able to hold for much longer…'

Meanwhile Kurenai had her own thoughts. 'Fuck! What is he! An average man can't withstand even one of my chakra impulses… and he already withstood SEVEN! But I won't give up! I will make you cum!' She concentrated real hard and made another impulse through his hard dick.

Naruto's eyes widened. "Oh shit!"

Knowing what was about to happen Kurenai smirked. 'Finally! I wonder if it tastes good…' Not wanting to skip the moment she put him in her mouth again.

"Fuuuck!" He grabbed her head and emptied himself into her mouth. The load was too large for her to swallow right away, and after she couldn't take it anymore, she backed down, allowing few drops to land on her breasts. After a quick glance at his face, a satisfying smirk found its way to Kurenai's face. Now not a single woman will admit, but they take great pleasure seeing a man cum because of their efforts. And she was not an exception.

Naruto sighed. "Damn you're good!"

Kurenai smirked again. "Had you any doubts?" She licked some of his sperm from her fingers. 'Mmm… tastes good.'

The sight of that made Naruto hard again very quickly. He took her up and threw on the bed. "Now for the real deal!" The jinchuriki placed himself between her legs and slowly rubbed his cock against her entrance.

"Give it to me…" She muttered, hard blush on her face.

"What?" Naruto asked mockingly.

"I said take me!" She said more loudly.

"I can't hear you." He continued his mocking.

That was it. "Take me! Enter me! Fuck me! Ravish me! Please hurry!" Kurenai could not take it anymore.

But Naruto wasn't done. "And what about our age difference?"

"Fuck it! Now shut up and nail me!"

Naruto's smile became sinister. "That's what I've been waiting for!" And he entered her with one quick thrust.

The female jounin's eyes shot wide open, but the only things she saw were stars. "Aaahhh! So big!"

"Damn, you're tight! Didn't have much practice?"

"S-Shut up! Don't stop now!"

"Sure thing." Said Naruto and started thrusting real fast.

Kurenai was on cloud nine. She could not believe that a boy… no, young man her favorite student was in love with, was pounding into her right now. 'I wonder what Hinata would say if she knew about this… oh God! If he will keep going like this, I'll… alright, two can play this game.' With that thought she put her arms and legs around him, pulling him closer.

"Gaah!"

"Mouth is not the only place I'm good at." Now it was her teasing him.

"Oh? So that's how you wanna play? Alright!" Naruto stopped his short quick poundings, and started slowly thrusting deep instead, using almost his entire length.

After few moments of those thrust Kurenai felt it again. "Ooohhh Fuuuuuuccckkk! I'mm Cuummming!" She screamed as another orgasm took her.

Naruto chuckled darkly. "What, done already?"

"You wish!" She pushed him to the side and then got on top. "Now it's my turn!"

One hour later…

'I can't believe this! I came four times already, and he didn't even once! Screw the reputation! I must at least make him cum.' During last hour they did it in almost all positions known to them. And now she was bumping up and down on top of him again.

Kurenai panted heavily. 'Damn! If he won't cum soon, then I might even blackout…'

"Guh!" Naruto muttered in ecstasy. "Shit! I'm…"

"Yes! God yes!" Kurenai screamed. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, and started thrusting upwards as quickly as he could… Finally he felt it.

"Oh fuck! HERE IT COMES!"

"DO IT! Aaahhhhhhhh!"

With a loud roar, Naruto released large amount of his hot seed deep inside her. The feeling of his semen filling her up pushed raven haired woman over the edge once again. And that was it. She could not take it anymore. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she fell on top of him loosing conscious.

Naruto panted. The feeling of her body convulsing around him will not be something he would soon forget. "Huff… huff… Damn she's good. Only two more could withstand this." He put his hands behind his head. "Well goodnight." He closed his eyes… only to open them again next second. "Fuck! I totally forgot!"

He gently and slowly pushed naked and exhausted woman off of him, and got out of bed.

"Where are those pants...? There." He dressed quickly, and went to the bedside. "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." With that he kissed her forehead and then disappeared in a flash of black.

Time 2:00. Unknown location…

Naruto reappeared in some cave. "Well, looks like I made it." Next moment two silhouettes appeared before him.

"Greetings, Naruto-dono!" Said one that seemed to be a large man.

"Hi, Naruto-kun!" The second was definitely a woman.

"Yeah, yeah. It's nice to see you too." He muttered.

"How was your homecoming?" Asked the man.

Naruto stretched his neck. "Refreshing…" The woman looked slightly angry.

"I see… hooked up someone already." She said dangerously.

"Wha… how did you? Bah, no matter. Now for the…"

"Yeah, our current course…" The large man said.

"Right! Now, that I'm back, we only have to wait for…" He was interrupted by another silhouette that appeared in the cave.

"Naruto-sama! I have urgent news!" The figure kneeled.

"Well, let's hear it then."

"The Kazekage. He has been captured by the Akatsuki!" The messenger said.

Naruto turned back to the first two people, arching an eyebrow. "Well, what can I say… the waiting was short. You know what to do." He said to them.

"Hai!" They said in unison and disappeared from the cave.

"What about me, Naruto-sama?" The messenger asked.

The jinchuriki turned around. "Oh yes, you are to return to Suna and expect my arrival."

Mesenger's eyes widened. "You're going to visit Suna, Naruto-sama?"

"Yep! They will definitely send me on a mission to retrieve Kazekage for Suna." He answered.

"Sorry my lord, but why will they send you?"

"Well, they'll have to send someone, because of the alliance. So Tsunade will send me because she thinks only I can do these kinds of things. And the Council will approve, because they want me dead… Anyway you have your orders. Now be a good girl and return before the sunrise."

"Hai!" The messenger girl disappeared.

"Well, it's time for me to return as well." He said and disappeared in a flash of black.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.4K 30
Naruto is girl. She's always been, but when kids in the academy bully her, they start a rumor that naruto is a cross dressing boy gradually everyone...
5.4K 80 7
Book One: Blood of Lucifer Several millennia ago, Lilith, The Mother of Devils, gave birth to a son before Rizevim, his name was Naruto Luciferus Luc...
1.9K 33 4
After being impaled by two chidori, failing to retrieve his traitorous friend and ending up in a coma, a hidden power was awaken in Naruto. Upon it's...
18.1K 257 22
Naruto is a new kid, a konoha Academy, and has social anxiety. All Naruto wants to do is avoid people and make no friends at the moment, but people h...