๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ |...

Door Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... Meer

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

4. she saw too much

1.2K 26 44
Door Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

My job here is getting interesting. I mean Brielle is slowly getting better, i can finally manage her to watched some cartoons instead of adults movie. God, i just noticed that Brielle watching some movies, like thriller movie, like who let a little children to watched that kind of movies. It just wrong, cause she's too young but a fúcking child.

Well, no wonders when you are neglected by your father or your parents.

But at least i can take care Brielle and Alex seemed trusted me over four weeks of me working here. I never had a problem working here, except to Alex being moody. Yes a moody, he always scolded some of his employees here and even when he's phone talking to someone. You know what i always heard from him? He always saying the fired word

I dont know but sometimes Alex is a psycho. I think he has variations of bi-polar disorder. It really depends on the time of the day which mood you are going to catch him in. One moment he is jumping down my throat the way i almost damaged the base or should i say the expensive base (according to what he told me), how i making mistake sometimes, and that way i talk back to him but then another moment he is telling me for how well of a job i am doing.

I dont understand him. He's very attractive man but gosh i cant help to be so annoyed to him. I sighed, drinking my water and watching Brielle fed the chicken on their small poultry chicken. Brielle really loves animal, especially those chicken, she always fed them.

I turned my head on the balcony of Alex's office and to my surprise he was there. Looked like he's talking to someone on his phone, as i watched him from down here, cant stop thinking if where else does he care? Besides of his business or his daughter. He's too mysterious and i kinda like it. Didn't i mention that he always look good when his three button always undone that you can clearly see his chest.

You're not having a daddy issue, Yelena. You're just horny girl. God, no, that doesn't feel right to say it.

I looked away before he even noticed that im looking at him. I should stop thinking something like that to him right? Alex is heartless, cold, who probably dont know what love is. But Can i have a quick glance yeah? Before i even looked at him he was already looking at me and leaning on the balcony which is i felt my cheek flush. Shit, is he staring at me? Maybe not?—No yeah he's definitely looking at me.

I immediately looked away feeling my cheeks flushing. I hope he wont think that im looking at him, i can still feel him looking at me, i dont see it but i can feel it. Probably it wasn't me , it could be Brielle of course.

I turned my head again towards him and thankfully he's gone. Now i can peacefully moving and just like that Nora came with some juice and snacks.

"For Brielle, she requested this earlier." Nora told me, placing the waffle with whipped cream. "Then for you and to Arson, in case you two are hungry."

"Thank you." I smiled at her, I personally like Nora cause she is really kind and that i get along with her easily.

She's been working here for almost five years, i always wonder that how she managed to stay here for that long. And how Alex never fired her, maybe because Nora is very good at cooking and she probably know Alex that well.

"Nora, can i ask you something?" I said, after drinking the juice she brought.

"Yeah?" She raised her brow and took a sip in front of me.

"Does Ale—I mean does Mr. Turner have any friends?" I asked, not sounding too interesting. Obviously Alex have friends, im just curious since when i work here i never noticed someone visiting him, like a friend.

Nora nodded her head. "Yeah, he have, he had a lot actually." She shrugged her shoulder. "The only name I remember, um...Matt and Miles."

"Oh is that so." I nod my head to her. Ha, interesting. Miles and Matt? Their name seemed familiar though. I took a deep breath and called Belle. "Brielle, your favourite food is here."

Brielle immediately run as soon she saw the waffle with whipped cream. "Yelena, can we play the chess now?" Brielle said, as she took a seat across me.

"Im not really good playing chess, Belle." I said softly, gazing at the chess in front of me. She's been asking me to play chess again but im always losing.

I dont know why i never have intelligence to play chess. I feel so embarrassed to this child in front of me, i do play chess sometimes but I wasn't that good enough to play it.

"I'll teach you so you will get better playing chess." Brielle said proudly.

"Of course." I laughed, adjusting the cushions beneath my bottom. "I dont think i can play right now sweetie, why dont you ask Daddy to play with you instead?"

"He wont want to." Brielle said almost whispered. "I know what he's gonna say if i asked him, so i wont bother him."

Anger burned inside me again, "Then try to ask him again."

She shook her head slightly. "It's okay, we'll just dance later, please Yelena." The lovely face of her that i can't resist.

"Of course belle, but let's eat first okay?" I smiled at her, then pushed her plate towards her as she nodded her head and eat her waffle.

I feel bad to Brielle again. And i felt angry to Alex, how could that he wont even play to his daughter, he's too selfish that even his own daughter ignoring her. Since when i worked here the only thing Alex does is, watching tv, working. Sure he spend his time to Brielle sometimes but only ten minutes.

After Brielle finished her food we take a rest and after that we headed to her room and we dance as she asked to. We're following the dance move in the tv, it's actually fun though, it's my exercise anyway. But not in a while Rosita called me saying Alex wants to see me which is making me confused. Did i do something? Is it because im staring to him earlier?

I felt nervous of facing Alex again. I stopped in front of his door as i knock on his door but no answer, i knocked again but still no answer so I've decided to go in and closed the door behind me. His room quite big with a king size bed, he had eye taking room, the color of his room is black and grey, even his bed, i could tell that the fabric of his bed is expensive than my apartment.

There's nothing you can see actually, like he doesn't have any pictures frame, even Brielle—Oh wait never mind, he had Brielle's picture next to his bed. Well at least he have picture of his daughter. That's cute.

But one thing caught my eyes is the two guitar on the corner that make my eyes widened.

Wait, Alex is playing guitar?  Is he into music?  Because that's exactly my type is.

He had guitar which is the Gibson Les Paul Custom and the Fender Jazzmaster. I know them, 'cause im into music. Damn, I didn't know Alex is playing guitar, I wonder what he look like holding those guitar and playing them. But seriously, it kinda make me smile that he love to play guitar, although i never heard him playing them. At least he's not boring person.

I walked further to the guitar when suddenly i heard the door swung opened as i immediately turned around.

"Mr. Turner, i—" My eyes widened and felt my jaw fall, when i realised that Alex is half naked, only a towel wearing around his torso.

My eyes roaming his body. Well, this is awkward. His body is breathtaking—What i could see it was a work of art and his hair, he even look good when his hair is wet.

Is it just me that it's getting hot in here?

Yelena Lebraz, you should say something, you're getting awkward.

"What the hell are you doing in me room?" Alex's face transformed into a picture of anger.

"I...Uh.." Im lost in words, i dont know what to say. God, Yelena pull yourself together. I took a deep breath and managed to speak. "Ms. Brooks told me that you're looking for me."

"Didn't Rosita told you that there's no one allowed going in me room?" He snapped, slowly walking towards me as i walked backwards. Shit, i fucking forgot that. Now im in a big trouble.

"Yes, Ms. Brooks told me." I said nervously not making eye contact with him. "Im sorry, i forgot, i will leave now."

But before i ever stormed out the room, it was too late. Alex is blocking my way. "Or maybe you want something else." Alex smirked, i moved back when i felt my back hit the cold wall. "Tell me, Yelena."

This time i turned to looked at him again and met his chocolate brown eyes that staring into my soul. The feeling of how close he was standing in front of me is making me hard how to breath but my heart is beating fast.

As im about to say something when i felt his towel fell on my foot. That's when i realise his towel got removed around his torso, which is he's now fully naked.

No matter what happened Yelena dont look down. Focus Yelena dont ever fucking look down.

Yeah it's a fail, my eyes went down but i immediately looked away. Shit, this is even too awkward.

"Your towel..." I trailed off, he just looked down and a light smirked formed into his mouth.

What the hell is he smirking? Alex doesn't bother that he's naked, here i am sweating all over my body, fighting for my life. If you know what i mean, not a first time seeing a man naked, obviously when i had sèx before. Even though im addicted to sèx but that changed anymore, cause that's another barrier of reaching my dream.

To be honest its been six years since I've seen a naked man and this fúcking close. Trying to hold back that i might gave in, 'cause being close to Alex, especially naked is loosing my mind. Couldn't help myself but thinking what does it feels, his pink lips to mine and his body–no stop.

Yelena! What the hell are you thinking.

"Would you mind pick the towel for me." Alex voice bringing me to reality. It's even worse.

"Wait, what?" My eyes widened.

"Im your boss Yelena, you'll do what i say." He stated delicately, glancing at me with those cold eyes of him.

I just nodded my head, trying not to look at his manhood. As i slowly get on my knees and picked up his towel on the floor, god this is so awkward. The feeling of Alex's large manhood was practically shoved in my face. I finally stood up and handed the towel to him and he wrapped it around his torso.

"Now get out, meet me on me office i need to give you some of Brielle's toys." He told me, "Unless want something more than that."

Well, go to hell Alex.

Not saying anything i just left on his room. I had feeling that the picture of him naked wont ever leave my head.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.4K 38 30
Danny is an working dad to his little girl & son, With past relationship issues with his ex-wife. He wasn't looking for a relationship, til he met St...
38K 794 60
ใƒปโœฆใƒปโ”ˆโ”ˆใƒปโœงใƒปโ”ˆโ”ˆใƒปโœฆ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š โ†’๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ -current Alex ! -The Car era...
29.5K 760 65
Bucky and Yelena made a huge mistake that costed them everything. *His girl *Their friends *Their family Now many years later they are adults, and...
13.7K 360 8
It's New Years when Alex turns up drunk and high on your doorstep, and you find looking after him is a chore. But he's a shameless flirt, and trying...