TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-55

268 15 1
By Violetficsfor7

Here i was decorating the cake with its last toppings.. i had got every answer to my every question just one left...that why did Taehyung marry me?

While thinking all this i was decorating the cake...i had put my all, that is my love , effort and thanks that i want to give him! But no wonder , as i said i won't be going to the party tonight, I'm sure Stella would be there too and i don't want to be there. I want him to be comfortable! I've already embarrassed myself alot of times! I want him to enjoy his birthday with the one he loves! Not me , who is actually a trouble!

Mark: y/n!!!!!

I looked up at him in shock!
Y/n: what!? Why are u screaming!

Mark got speechless, then i came back to my senses as i realised what i did! Why was i angry! Aish it's srsly not jealousy dude, right! Y/n relax!

Y/n: oh~ um sorry Mark! I just-
Mark: are u okay?
Y/n: yes , yes I am! Was just busy in this so , umm....
Mark: y/n~
I looked up at him...
Mark: i am a vampire now! And i know what u were thinking!
I didn't speak anything and just looked down..
Mark came towards me as i looked up at him..
He kept staring in my eyes and spoke..
Mark: I'm telling u ! Don't u even dare to think of skipping his birthday party!
Y/n: Marky u don't know anything.
Mark: oh ofc ik! But it's u who doesn't know it!
Y/n: Mark pls don't force me to do what i don't want to . I just can't anymore, I'm scared...ofc i have to face rejection someday or the other! I don't want to be any burden on Taehyung anymore! This is a very special day for him! If he'll see me there I'm sure he would remember all his pains and troubles that i gave him! Atleast for today i don't want to go near him, he'll see David in his brain if he'll see me! He would get tensed about it! Pls Marky!
Mark: y/n you're taking it the wrong way u know!
Y/n: pls Marky! I can't...
I said tearing up a bit, Mark hugged me tightly .
Mark(thinks): when u both feel the same for eachother why don't u just say it!
After a few mins. we broke the hug, i wiped off my tears and looked at Mark!
Y/n: aish! i hate this! Now what were u about to say?
Mark: oh yeah, umm how do I look for the party?
Y/n: dashing as always bro! Hmm how many girls have u planned to kill tonight? *Smirks*
Mark: ayy!! *Giggle* Thanks btw.. and here Stacy's ready too!!
He said looking at Stacy who just came down the stairs while looking like a doll!
Y/n: and how many boys have u planned to kill tonight!?
I said being astonished by her looks! She looked glamourous!
Stacy: omg! Lol! Btw why aren't u ready! And omg look at the cake!!! It looks so delicious! I want to eat it rn itself!
We giggled!
Y/n: hey! Not before Tae eats it!
Stacy: oh yeah yeah , no worries! Now go and get ready , it's already 8 pm. We have to do other stuff too!
I and Mark looked at each other and he spoke..
Mark: Stacy actually y/n is not feeling good, so she won't come tonight plus she has done so many preparations ! So ofc she needs some rest no. And basically the b'day is tmro! They'll have whole day to spend with eachother! So dw!
Stacy: oh no!! I'm sure oppa will miss u y/n.
I smiled weakly at her .

Time skip .
Both of them bid goodbyes to me as i shut the door behind em..
Y/n: i hope u like your gift ...Tae.

I was so tired of what all happened today. So i decided to take warm bath and wear fresh clothes.
Wah~ my old clothes! This fragrance! I missed em so much!

Time skip
It was 11:45pm
I was scrolling down my phone, looking at the pics that athan sent me... Our pics from our honeymoon.
A smile formed on my lips while looking at those pics...
I liked one of our pic so much that i decided to make it my wallpaper!

Y/n: i can't believe it happened! I never thought I'll actually f-fall for him.

And that's when i remembered divorce papers...

Y/n: again u started thinking rubbish! He doesn't feel the same way y/n! Stop! Argh! Why can't I just stop thinking about him!!!

Meanwhile...
Tae's pov ..
Everyone asked me to get ready and so I did. Idk what's going on where are they taking me this late at night , we don't even have any mission or so and where the hell is my Y/n!!!! I didn't see her since morning! Whenever I'm asking them, they just don't tell me straight! Where is she! Argh!
Yeonjun: hyung let's go!
Taehyung: Yeonjun!
Yeonjun: yes hyung?
I walked over to him and held him by his shoulders..
Yeonjun: h-hyung?
Taehyung: u can't go anywhere now! Tell me where is y/n!
Yeonjun: missing her already? *Smirks* Yeonjun: Hyung , look everyone can see it! Why don't u confess it to her!
Taehyung: where is she !!!??
Yeonjun: you'll see her there...where we're going.
I left him and went out and sat in the car..
Yeonjun followed behind..

Time skip..

Minho was driving the car while I was sitting beside him and looking outside thinking about what yeonjun was saying.
Taehyung (thinks): should i?
Minho: oh ofc. Tae! Look why don't u just do it! It's your b'day moreover, give yourself this present! U know who Stella is and y/n has all the rights to know about her! Just do it Taehyung! Please confess her now!
Taehyung: Minho, it's not easy, whenever I try reading what she feels about me , i just see fear inside her , it's like even if she does she just don't want to accept it! I see confusion in her. And I'm not properly able to see what she feels. And moreover, i just can't coz uk how rude i have been to her..after treating her this way or any other girl how will they accept a boy like me!
Minho: but that's not any other girl Tae! That's y/n! Your y/n! And uk her more than any of us do! Just trust yourself , i have seen that love and care of hers for u in her eyes! Moreover u also know now that she doesn't want to leave your side, even the divorce papers weren't kept by her too. ! That different feeling that she says u made her feel, she misses u , all this just indicates that she feels the same way that u too feel towards her.
Taehyung: but that day she was drunk Minho!
Minho: and the person who is drunk lets out their heart! That she did that day to u!

I closed my eyes and remembered that day...
Tae(remembers): y/n: noi! Ahjussi, my CIB ish(is) not a bad pershon (person).
Y/n: ik he'sh (he's) hiding shomething (something) flom (from) me! That'sh (that's) y he'sh behaving like dis (this) to me!
Y/n: he gave me divorce papersh(papers) Ahjussi!! He doesn't feel what i feel for him! He loves that Stella! I hate his choices for real!
Y/n: he made me feel this different feeling that i have never felt before! Idk what it is! I hate him for making me miss my own kidnapper, for making me this weak! But i still am afraid, of losing him! Please don't leave me!

I opened my eyes remembering that day..
Minho: so~?
Taehyung: hmm... Let's do it!
Minho: omg!!! Really!!!??
Taehyung: i don't want to hide anything from her anymore! It's just so much! I want to end these fights of ours! I want to start a happy life with her from now on...i wish everything goes ...as planned..

Soon we reached a beautifully decorated banquet hall!
The time was 23:58
Taehyung: wah! But why are we here? And where's y/n?
Felix: oh you'll meet my dear sister in law soon! First get inside hyung!
With that Minho and Felix pushed me inside.
I went inside and to my surprise, i saw it was dark! It was so well lightened up and decorated outside but it was totally opposite inside! So dark, no one could be seen .
Taehyung: where am I? Jin Hyung? Minho? Hello? .... Yeonjun?.... Felix?

That's when i saw the flashlight above me! The blue one!
I looked up and that's when the lights turned on, as i heard crackers sound and flower-shower on me from above!

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!

I got shook by what i just saw!
TAEHYUNG: oh my god! Guys!? Thank you so much!!! It's incredible!

I said looking at the theme and the decorations!

They one by one hugged me and wished me , i thanked them!

Time skip
I was standing with Minho while having drinks!
All this while i kept looking around thinking about when that one face would come in front of me. But there was no clue of her! That's when my eyes landed on Mark and Stacy who stood while talking with Nancy...
I quickly walked towards them

Tae: excuse me..
Mark: ah~ hyung!!
Stacy: oppa how are you doing? Did u like the theme?
Taehyung: yeah , ofc i did! it's beautiful! But who planned it!
Stacy: well i knew u would love it! It was y/n's choice afterall!
Taehyung: y/n? But where is she! I have no clue of where she is! No body is even telling me about her! Pls tell me guys where is y/n .
Stacy: oppa, before that let's see the cake!
Taehyung: no ! Tell me where she is first! Plsss!!
Mark: hyung chill~ the cake is baked by her itself! Won't u like to give it a look! It's specially for you!
Taehyung: f-for me? S-she baked?

Meanwhile...
Y/n's pov
It's already Taehyung's b'day now! I should text him!
I opened my phone and texted him

"Happy birthday Taehyung"

Just that.
Y/n: i have alot to thank and say but idk how to , maybe an emoji would help too.

"🥳"

Umm ig it's better.

My thoughts were interrupted by my main door bell ringing.

Meanwhile .

Taehyung's pov ..
I was standing in front of the dining table looking at wonderful dishes! I looked at each one and my mouth started to water, but this was not what i needed!

Stacy: ta-da!!!

I looked at Stacy beside me as she kept the cake box on the table and opened the lid of the box.

Taehyung: i-

I can't believe! Y-y/n actually baked my fav. Cake?
But how!? Did she meet Grandma?
That's when i remembered her asking about my fav. Thing when we were coming back from her house! I told about my fav. Thing to her only!
I kept looking at how beautifully she decorated it.
I was feeling something beautiful inside me , this feeling of happiness is the one which i get only and only from y/n!

Nancy: for how long will u keep staring at the cake like that Tae , that's not Y/n!

Everyone burst out laughing while idk i just turned red!

Taehyung: where's she?
Mark: she's at her old place, she wanted to go there and bake this cake for u.
Taehyung: then why didn't she come to the party?
Stacy: she said she wasn't feeling well...
Taehyung : huh?
Stacy: but it could be no, she had worked really hard , since morning she was busy itself! And she planned some other things for u too!
Taehyung: what are they?
Stacy: now that you'll get to know about from her only!
B/a: i have to go to her!
That's when I checked a notification on my phone!

"Happy Birthday Taehyung"
"🥳"

When suddenly Felix came inside and said something unusual!
Felix: hyung!!!
I shot my head up!
He was panting..
Jhope: what happened Felix?
Felix: S-stella!
Taehyung: what Stella!?
Felix: i had gone to bring something from our place, on my way back i saw Stella driving the car and taking the road that goes towards y/n's old house! I - i tried following her and i was correct! She was going to y/n's old place only-

Interrupting him i rushed out of the hall and went inside the car. In less than a min i was on the road!
Taehyung: don't do anything to her Stella! I am warning you!

Meanwhile
Y/n's pov..
Y/n: who could it be this late?
I went towards the door, while my heart thumping! Loudly!
I slowly opened the door and met Jackson and Stella at the door?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
282K 11.6K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
1.1K 122 27
The night was cloaked in darkness as Lee Y/N lay sound asleep in the arms of her lover, the devil. As he held her close to his chest, a possessive lo...
3.5K 200 18
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Y/N, a girl who was diagnosed with depression and had no will to live an...