Best Teen fiction Books

By _bhavyaaa_

Hey guys ! So this is the book where I've presented my favourite teen fiction books on wattpad. You can chec... More

Deeper
Candy Lips
My Wattpad Love
Growing up
Accidentally On purpose
Falling For The Opposite
Bad Boy Benifits
Silent Love
Love, Anonymous
Delicate Heart
Colliding Hearts
Chase

In 27 Days

4 2 0
By _bhavyaaa_

BY: HonorInTheRain
______________________________________________________________________

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something  she could've done to help him.

So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop  Archer from ending his life. The catch? she only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.
______________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
2.9M 75.2K 23
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...