🔥 DANGEROUS LOVE 🔥( A Taen...

By Taenniesbaby

As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one da... More

💗INTRODUCTION💗
💗Characters💗
✨CHAPTER I✨
✨CHAPTER II✨
✨CHAPTER III✨
✨CHAPTER IV✨
✨CHAPTER V✨
✨CHAPTER VI✨
✨CHAPTER VII✨
✨CHAPTER VIII✨
✨CHAPTER IX✨
✨CHAPTER X✨
✨CHAPTER XI✨
✨CHAPTER XII [ a little M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XIV [ TW ]✨
✨CHAPTER XV✨
✨CHAPTER XVI✨
✨CHAPTER XVII [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XVIII✨
✨CHAPTER XIX [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XX [ a little M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXI✨
✨CHAPTER XXII✨
✨CHAPTER XXIII [ TW ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXIV✨
✨CHAPTER XXV✨
✨CHAPTER XXVI [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXVII✨
✨CHAPTER XXVIII✨
✨CHAPTER XXIX [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXX [ M ] [ TW ]✨
💗 AUTHORS NOTE 💗

✨CHAPTER XIII✨

796 29 2
By Taenniesbaby

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up having a headache and not remembering much about last night. As I got up I saw Taehyung still sleeping like a baby without his shirt on. I've already started to get used to him being like this.

"Wait. Why am I not wearing my shirt ? What the hell happened yesterday ?" I screamed looking at my bare stomach, waking him up from his beauty sleep.

"Jeez, what is wrong with you ? You scared me." He said acting all innocent.

"Where is my shirt ? Why am I not wearing it ?" I asked seriously.

"Oh God. I don't know, I was so drunk last night that I don't remember a thing." He said trying to calm me down.

Liar. A big fat liar. Yes I was drunk last night. But I could still make out what happened in bits and pieces. Yea I do remember the most of it. Whatever I said I meant it. But I still didn't know if he felt the same way. I could not contain myself from blushing thinking about last night and nor did he. Was he just trying to agree with me yesterday or did he really meant what he said too? As far as I remember, he definitely wasn't drunk. Still if you want no trouble, just play it safe Jennie.

"Shitttt. I was drunk tooo. Oh my god I shouldn't have had so many drinks. What if something had happened between us last night ? OMG what am I gonna do ?" I said using all my acting skills.

"You still have your pants on and so do I. I don't think much happened last night." He said assuring me.

"But why do I not have my shirt on ?" I said coming back to the start.

"Maybe something very little did happen then." He said lowering his head trying to hide his smile.

"How dare you ? Now what am I gonna say to Kai ?" I asked him panicking.

"You guys broke up right ?" He asked quickly shooting his head back up.

"How do you know ?" I asked twitching my brows.

"When you came home conpletely drowned in alcohol, I asked you what had happened and you said that you broke up with him." He said.

"You said you don't remember anything that happened last night not even a few minutes ago." I said leaving him with no excuses.

"Just bits and pieces." He said laughing nervously.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was about to get up when I heard her scream. She didn't remember what had happened last night. THANK GOD! I was so worried about how I was gonna face her after that incident but she just didn't seem to recollect what had happened. I did ask for her consent before doing anything but even though she sounded convincing she was still drunk. I would not like her thinking that I took advantage of her. So I got an instant Idea and pretended that I was drunk last night too. And So far she seemed to have bought that excuse.

"Whatever. See I wasn't in my senses last night. So whatever I would have said it was the alcohol and not me. So please don't take anything seriously and just pretend that last night never happened." She said playing it cool.

This is what I was afraid of. She didn't mean it. But she didn't sound covincing like she did yesterday. I could feel her emotions when she said she loved me last night. But why do I think she's acting right now. Leave it. None of your business Tae.

"Yea I was about to say the same thing. Let's just forget about last night and get back to our normal routines." I said putting on my shirt and handing her hers.

"I'm gonna go take a shower now. You can call the maid and get the room cleaned till then." I said going into the bathroom.

"No need to call for the maid. I will do it myself." She shouted loud enough for me to hear.

"Fine by me." I shouted back.

JENNIE'S POV

I wanted to look around and see all the things he had in his room and this was the best opportunity to do it so I told him I'll clean the room by myself. It was very big. A day wasn't enough to have it's complete tour. It was aesthetic and full of colours. How come I never noticed how beautiful it was ? I was looking through every corner. It's atmosphere was pleasingly mesmerizing. I still can't beleive that I saw a Cockroach here. As I was going through his all stuff, I reached his cupboard. I gently opened the door not wanting to make any noise. Oh God! It was so messed up and stinked like a dead goat. Even though he is such a big personality, he surely isn't well organised. I took out the shirt that he wore last night in order to throw it in the laundry machine. I saw a note fall from one of its pockets.

Kill code NRF as soon as possible by hook or by crook.

                          - CODE KLY.

OMG what is this ? Someone is ordering Taehyung to kill another person. Who are Code NRF and KLY ? What's going on ? I was busy in my thoughts when taehyung came out with a towel wrapped around his body and his hair wet. He looked hot as I was busy admiring his features when he saw the note in my hand and quickly pulled it away.

"Easy Taehyung. I wasn't gonna tear it. Btw who are CODE KLY and CODE NRF ? And why is one asking you to kill the other ?" I asked now getting a little scared.

"It's nothing Jennie. Me and my friends play PUBG and we use codenames when play. Jimin wanted me to go kill the member of the opponent team and I won't respond to his texts so he sent a note." Taehyung said sweating hard.

Something was off. Was he hiding something from me ?

"And why was your arm bruised last night ?" I asked seriously.

"We lost the game yesterday. I was so angry that I went to the bar and drank a lot. I stumbled while coming home and a car hit me. Nothing that serious tho." He said finally giving a smile.

He was not drunk last night. I remember. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. I may care for him but afterall it's none of my business so I shrugged the thought away.

The day went by like that. I had lunch with Taehyung's family and both of us were trying really hard to not remember and blush about last night. It seemed like he had feelings for me too but wanted me to confess first. But me being adamant was waiting for him to do it WHEN I WAS COMPLETELY SOBER. After the lunch, me, mom and Jk went for shopping. Taehyung and his Dad couldn't accompany us as they had some important work at the company. I enjoyed the evening a lot and purchased more than 12 bags of clothes, shoes, accesories and what not. At first I rejected the money they offered, but they forced me to take it.

"Hey Jennie! Can I ask you something ?" Jk said whispering in my ear as we were heading to the ground floor of the mall.

"Yes Jungkook. What is it ?" I said smiling.

"The girl that I danced with at your marriage party. Are you like close to her ?" He asked being a little shy.

"Ohh Lisa! Yes she's more like a sister to me. We are super close. But why do you ask ? Did you like her ?" I said nudging his shoulder.

"I don't know. I'm not sure yet but she is very beautiful." Jk said blushing.

"Aww look who's blushing. I can set up a meet for you two if you want." I said giving him a wink.

"You Can ?" He asked being excited like a baby.

"Ofcourse I can. Anything for my Dear sister and my dearest brother-in-law. And It's high time, you should get settled now." I said whispering back.

"What's going on in here ?" Mom said finally noticing our tiny but excited whispers.

"Nothing much Mom. I was just telling Jennie about the game zone in here and she was getting excited like a baby." Jk said pleading to me with his eyes to play along.

"Yeah. Jungkook is right. I love game zones." I said giving him a thumbs up.

"That's great we'll come here again some day but right now we have to leave. It's already night time." Mom said looking at both of us and we nodded.

After paying the bills, a man came in and took all the bags from my hand and went straight towards our car. We quickly got in and he drove us home.

As soon as we entered, I saw Taehyung and Dad discussing about some serious matter. I was all ears and silently tried to listen to their conversation when.

"Taebear, Dad!!!!! WE ARE HOMEEE!!." Jungkook said shouting and making them finally notice our presence.

Both of them quickly put up smiles on their faces.

"So how was your day, Jennie ?" Dad asked with a smiling face.

"It was great Dad. I enjoyed a lot." I said flashing my big gummy smile which made Taehyung smile as well.

"Yes Dad. It was great going out with Jennie. She is very joyful unlike this disinterested person here." Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung.

"Hey!!! Stop calling me names in front of my wife, JK." Tae said making a cute but angry face.

Wife ? Did he just call me wife ? I don't know why but I liked it. It made my poor heart flutter.

"Come on guys. Let's have dinner. We already prepared everything for you." Dad said looking at Taehyung.

"You know how to cook ?" I asked looking at Taehyung.

"Yes Jennie. Tae is the best cook in our house." Jk said patting Taehyung's back.

"Wow. That's awesome!" I said turning my attention back to him.

"Thank you." He said putting on a fake smile.

I never saw him like this. What is wrong ? He seems like he is on his periods. He gets so happy for a split second and then the next second he's back to being sad.

We finished dinner and were now heading to our respective rooms.

"Is everything Okay ?." I asked being genuinely concerned.

"Yes." He replied not looking at me.

"Look you can tell me if there's something bothering you. As you are carrying out the role of my husband very well I also want to give justice to my role as your wife. We can solve anything out, Togehter." I said lifting his chin up so that he looked at me.

"There was a huge amount workload today at the company. I am just tired, nothing else. Don't worry and yea thank you for just being there." He said finally with a smile appearing on his lips.

Oh poor guy. He has such a big responsibility. I cannot even imagine how tiresome and exhausting it must be to dedicate your entire life to your company.

As soon as we entered the room, both of us quickly changed into our night clothes and rolled under the comforter. I had a long day as well so I fell asleep right after touching the soft fabric.

After an hour of deep slumber, I woke up hearing a voice which sounded like Taehyung's. I couldn't properly make out the words because I wasn't fully awake. I quickly rubbed my eyes to see Taehyung standing in the corner of the room speaking to someone. I could only hear whispers. Who was he talking to so late at night ? Did he not break up with his girlfriend? Did he just Lie about his breakup ? Or was it something else that was troubling him ? I was busy in my thoughts when he glanced at me. Not wanting to get caught I rolled inside my comforter just in time without him noticing my disturbed sleep.

After a fraction of seconds I peeped out again and saw him wear a shirt and head out of the room. Should I follow him ? What if it's his private matter ? He'll be so mad when he finds out that I tried to invade his privacy. But I wanted to know what was happening. I really did. Finally after fighting with my instincts, I decided to follow him. I quickly came out of the comforter, slipped my feet into the slippers and got out silently. I took baby steps and made sure that I didn't make even the slightest of noise as I did not wanted to disturb anyone else's sleep. After coming downstairs I saw Taehyung leave the house. He was in so much of a hurry that he forgot to close the door which made my way even easier. I swiftly got out of the house making sure to shut the door this time. He started going down through a small staircase at the corner of the garden which I never even noticed. He probably was going to the basement and I followed. Finally after walking for a good 100-200 metres, he stood in front of a red door. Without wasting a single second he swung the door open.

What I saw inside made me do tremble in fear. I was so terrified and I screamed completely forgetting that this was supposed to be a secret stalk mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
9.4K 562 29
[𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥] Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook ⌇ "Ms Jeon I want to marry you," "Mr Kim, I know that your mothe...
23K 1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
6.3K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...