WHEN LOVE LASTS| JIKOOK ✅

By StillWithYouJikook

"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook plea... More

CAST
1.Playful Kiss
2.Puppy Kisses
3.Comfort Kisses
4.UGLY
5.Losing weight
6.High School
7.Tutoring
8.Mine
9.Challenge
10.Avoid
11.A long night
12. Staying
13.Jeonlous
14.Namjooning
15.Hold me
16.Hate
17.Bet
18.Silent
19.Alone
20.Maths
21.Tickets
22.Counting
23.Plan
24.Dear Diary
25.GettingReady
26.At my Worst
27. The Fall
28.Unexpected
29.Uninterested
30.Unspoken Words
31. Missing
PREVIEW
32.Golden Jubilee
33.Outburst
34.Chance
35.BlueMoon
36.Rockstar
37.Bride
38.AfterParty
39.HIDDENPAIN
40.KissMe
41.OUR LOVE
Thank you
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

FINALE

5.8K 243 117
By StillWithYouJikook

A/N

Before getting into this please do 🌟. I'm writing this for a week as it keeps on deleting from Wattpad. And leave (.) In a comment that's enough for me to know that you love this book. And I made some edits at the end. Do tell me how was it !

🍒🍒🍒

"GOODBYE"

Jungkook took a deep breath and he glanced at his husband's car.

Thankfully it was there.

"Baby? Sweetheart, my baby doll, Where are you? " He beings to shout in the living room and he knew his husband will not leave the house without him.

"Sweety? My husband, where are you? " Jungkook opened all of the cupboards, as Jimin has the habit of hiding in the cupboards or he will hide under the things which were fit to him.

"Jiminie " Jungkook flashed the torcher inside the cupboard as it was too dark.

He then went to check again and checked whether jimin was hiding under the bed.

"Jeon? "

"You are not here? Where did you go? "
He furrow and entered his daughter's room.

He then dials Jimin's phone and he found where the sound is coming from.

He quickly went to the store room and slowly opened the door.

He sneaked and peeked into the room and he heard a sniffing sound on the corner.

"Minnie? "Jungkook's voice softened and his eyes fell on the

Cradle

Jungkook's heart was softened and he don't know whether to laugh or adore him as he is giving him a tough time because of his naughtiness.

His heart clenched with pain when he saw his love is crying silently.

"Papu? "

"GO AWAY"

He kicked on him and started to whimper even more.

"Jimin? Baby? "

"I HATE YOU" He sniffed and whirled his back as he doesn't want to see his face.

Jungkook smiled and tried to lift him. And the latter didn't say much and he allowed Jungkook to lift him.

He then carried him to their bedroom. Jungkook squatted in front of Jimin and started to wipe his tears.

"What happened to my baby? "

Jimin pushed his hands and cried even louder and closed his face with his tiny hands.

"Jimin, please and you know, I can't able to see you crying in front of me. " His voice shuttered.

"Then why you cheat me? " Jimin asked him.

"Cheated? "

"You were smelling like a patient. And I knew you are not well on your business trip. Because I know every move of you. You will always find a way to reach me. But in these two weeks, you entirely avoided me. And I knew you were sick. And whenever you got sick, you will avoid me. And it hurts Jungkook. "

He started to whimper even harder.

"How can I live peacefully when you are at the hospital Jungkook? How can I withstand it? I would have come with you and I know you are very allergic to hotel foods. Wait, was it because of the food? What did you eat there? " He started to yell more and thinking about him being admitted to the hospital made him even more anxious.

"Baby, I'm ok. And it's not a hospital smell. "

"No. You are lying. "

"I won't lie to you and you know that! "

"Then why did you didn't talk with me? And why did you smell dirty? Wait are you seeing someone????? That was the reason??? " He pushed jungkook and begin to cry aloud.

"Yeah PARK JIMIN. HOW CAN I CHEAT YOU? " He shouted at him.

"See see, you are now shouting at me. That means you are. " He sobbed even louder.

Jungkook sighed and climbed over the bed to hug him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME " Jimin started to hit him.

But jungkook pulled him closer and got all the hits from the latter.

"Look at me"

"No"

"LOOK AT ME " He demanded and was dominant.

Jimin stared at his eyes with teary eyes.

"Even if there are girls/boys are n*ked in a room, my eyes will only search for you. And that's how I love you. Because I love you. You are my destiny and you know that right? "

"Even if Iron Man was n*ked, you don't see him? " Jimin asked him.

"What? " Jungkook cracked up at this time and how can he be so innocent?

"Of course not. I won't Papu. "

Jimin giggled and hugged him tightly.

"Idiot " He scolded softly and hugged him back.

"Sorry" He pouted and looked at Jungkook with his puppy face.

Jungkook smiled and pinched his nose.

"Sorry too! "

"No Jungkook, I'm the one who should say sorry, I just thought you were sick and I even kicked you? " He was about to cry, Jungkook gave a peck on his lips.

"I missed you Jimin"

"Me too," He said and hugged him tightly.

"Next time, I will bring you with me ok? "

"No Jungkook. I can wait for you. And we have our kids right? How can I ask them to cut the classes? "

"And I forget that my baby has babies. " He referred to Jimin as his baby.

"I'm not baby" He sulked.

"Then an adult?"

" Of course, I'm an adult " He sulked and turned his back.

"Then you won't fight with me if I love our daughters first? "

"Of course not. Because I'm your baby and you will like me more than them. Right? "

"Park Jimin" Jungkook pinched his cheeks and kissed him all over his face.

"Did you shower? " He asked him.

"No." He replied.

"I will prepare the bathtub and go --"

"Help me to get a bath. I'm sick Jungkook" He pouted and asked Jungkook to lift him.

"You are an adult, right? Don't you know how to wash? " He asked him teasingly.

"Then don't you want to see my----- Mr Jeon? " Jimin winked and tossed his shirt on the floor.

Jungkook's breath hitched once he saw his husband's half n* body while placing both of his hands on his hips.

He licked his lips and was about to grab him, he pushed the latter and closed the bathroom.

"BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME MR. JEON" Jimin giggled on the other side.

"I will take my revenge at Night Mr Jeon Jimin. " Jungkook scoffed and decides to take a quick nap as he was really tired.

_

Jimin showered and exited the bathroom just to see his husband was in his deep sleep.

He smiled and went to change his shirt.

Jungkook jerked lightly once he heard a noise around him.

And Jimin noted Jungkook was about to turn his face.

"JUNGKOOK, DON'T TURN BACK. I'm CHANGING THE CLOTHES" He shouted.

Jungkook nods his head and hugged the pillow.

Jimin eyed jungkook and started to unwrap his shower towel.

"Jungkook, if I see you glancing at me, then you are dead. " He shouted and changed his shirt one by one.

"It's like I never saw you naked! " Jungkook scoffed and wrapped a thick blanket.

Jimin sighed and started to dry his hair.

"I'm done ggukie. You can now sleep peacefully" Jimin replied and warmed his hair.

"Fine" Jungkook then turned his back and lay there for some time.

_

"Papu I'm hungry" Jungkook came back to the kitchen while holding his stomach.

"Oh sweety, it will get ready in 10 minutes. Can you eat some cookies? "

Jimin then gave a plate full of cookies to Jungkook.

"I will wash the vessels," Jungkook said and went to the dining table.

He ate his cookies and saw their home was a little mess, so he decided to clean his mansion.

He started to dust off the couch and sweep the floor.

"I should ask the girls to help Jimin. " Jungkook sighed as it was all their toys scattered on the floor.

He then went to the kid's bedroom and furrowed as it was so dirty. Especially, Luna's side has more dirt.

He sighed and cleaned everything.

While dusting the windows, his eyes caught his daughter's photos.

"Cuties" He admired his daughter and placed it on the table.

"Ggukie" Jimin came from his behind and hugged him tightly.

"I still can't believe we have kids Jimin"

"Me too Jungkook. And I feel like it was a dream. " Jimin exclaimed.

Both looked at their daughter's photo and their eyes went to a study table.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you Jungkook, our daughter's teacher gave me a letter and asked us to see her English homework. And I thought of seeing that with you. Shall we read it together? "

"A letter? " Jungkook furrowed and asked him.

"Yeah! "

"Ok, I'm really hungry, let's eat and read that later. "

__

He sipped the wine and looked at his husband who was staring at the letter.

"Does our daughters write love letters? " Jungkook furrow

"First read Jungkook" Jimin sighed.

My Favorite person.

In this entire universe, I love my Appu and Appa so much. There are the best parents in the world.

I love my Appu so much. He cares for us. He even cooks despite his sickness. He teaches me how to lead my life, how to respect others, how to help others, and how to speak to the elders. My Appu is the best one. And I love him to the core.

Luna and Appa have allergic to hotel foods. Whenever we go out, Appu makes sure that he cooked for both of them before stepping out. If he doesn't have time to cook, then he will request the hotel members to cook by himself. My Appu is the sweetest.

And I love how Appu loves my Appa

And About my Jungkook Appa. He is the best dada in the world. After coming out of the office, he used to wash the vessels and he always won't forget to massage my Appu's legs. As he always scolds my Appu to not overwork.

He buys us everything we ask for. He sometimes scolds us, when we both torcher our Appu.

And I want to grow sooner and I want to become a business women so that I can take good care of them in my 20s.
I love you Jimin Appu and Jungkook Appa.

By
Jeon Mini

Jungkook left a tear as it was so emotional.

Jimin hugged him and as he was too speechless about the letter.

"Mini is exactly like you Jimin. " Jungkook said.

"No she is like you Jungkook," Jimin said and they both started to read Luna's letter.

My Favorite Person is...

I love CINDERELLA. She was my favourite person.

She looks really beautiful and I want to become like her in future.

I will find my prince, just like my Appu finds my Jungkook Appa.

I'm waiting.

By,
Jeon Luna 😎

"This little! " Jungkook scoffed and Jimin begins to laugh aloud on the floor.

"She is exactly like you. Desperate for marriage. " Jungkook scolded him.

"What? What did you say? " Jimin went very serious and he was ready to fight with him.

"I told you thousand times to not tell our kids about our love story. Now look at her, she is just in her 8 and she wants to find his prince? Like really? "

"Don't tell me what to teach to our Kids Mr Jeon"

"Of course, I will say. Because she is my daughter too. And if I ever see you telling our love story, then Jimin, I don't know what will I do! "

"What will you do? Huh? "

"Jimin, it's not a good way to raise our kids like

" Like what? "

"You can't understand this. " Jungkook muttered.

"What? Spill the tea! "

"Nothing"

"Telling the one who kissed me on my preschool. And I was only 3 I guess " Jimin fumed in anger.

"Our love is different" He defended.

"F* different" He yelled

"I stayed with you from your preschool till now. Ok? And not everyone will be like that. And Luna is exactly like you, she will easily get fall into the trap of the boys in the name of love. ".

" Seriously Mr Jeon? Like me? "

"Of course you are. You still don't know who is the right and wrong person. "

"Don't you dare to speak about me? " Jimin shouted.

"What? "

"I waited for you. And don't forget that I didn't get married in those 8 years. If I get married then we weren't married now. "

"How come you are mixing our marriage into this Jimin? " He scoffed and was so done with Jimin.

"Because you started first"

"And don't forget that I still stay beside you to get married to you. ".

" Because you begged me to marry you! "

"Beg? Seriously Jimin? "

"Then why did you come to Jeju? Huh? You should have left me on the island. And I would have married Lee Yon. And lead a healthy life. "

"Wow, so you want to marry him now. "

"Of course. "

"Then I too did a big mistake by marrying you. ".

" What? "

"Yes. My mother seeks many brides for me. And I avoided everyone just to get married to you. And I regret it now. "

"What? " You regret what? "

"I regret missing the chance to marry them ok? If I wink at someone now, even girls will fall for me. "

"Then go and f* wink and get married to those b* and f* off. " Jimin fumed in anger and pushed him harshly to the exit.

"LET'S GET DIVORCE " Jimin screamed and pushed Jungkook and closed the door harshly.

"Fine, I'm leaving. " Jungkook yelled and went outside.

_

"As*h* he told me he will not see anyone. Cheater. " He hits on the pillow madly and cried as much as he can.

"I HATE YOU TO THE CORE" Jimin yelled and cried even louder and hugged his pillow tightly.

_

Jimin waited for Jungkook to console him but it's been 1 hour, and he didn't get any response from him.

He hopped in from his bed and exited his bedroom.

"Ggukie" He voiced out and searched him.

"Ggukie"

He then saw his husband's car was not there.

"He left me"

..

.

.

.
.
..

.

.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.

Jimin collapsed on the floor and curled up and started to cry.

"Jimin? " Jungkook furrow when he saw Jimin was crying on the floor.

"Where the f* were you? " Jimin shouted at him as soon as he saw him.

"I went to the medical shop and I buy--"

"YOU WAREWOLF B*, AFTER ALL, THIS YOU NEED TO HAVE S* X? " Jimin shouted as he knew Jungkook went to buy c* dom.

"What? Warewolf b*?

" YES, YOU ARE. " He shouted at him and cried even louder.

Jungkook sighed and carried him to the bedroom.

"And you sound like you don't enjoy my touch? Huh? ' he scoffed and asked him.

Jimin pouted and didn't say much.

He then showed the brown cover to Jimin.

" What? Now you want me to put this on your d*? " He shouted.

"The F* Jimin. It's not c*dom." Jungkook scolded him.

"Then what it is? " Jimin pouted and opened the cover.

"Pregnancy kit! "

He asked him dumbfounded.

"Yes. I doubt you are pregnant because you are not in one mood. You cry you laugh, you yell. No, first go and check if you are pregnant or not. " Jungkook demanded.

"Ok"

Jimin obeyed and went to the washroom.

_

"Jungkook if it was double line then it means I'm pregnant? " Jimin asked him after the test.

"YES. AND WHICH ONE DO YOU GET? " Jungkook bites his nails nervously to know the result.

"It was---"

"Please God, please please " Jungkook prayed and waited for Jimin to complete his sentence.

"It was only one line Jungkook. "

"What? " Jungkook then came forward and grabbed the kit from him.

"It's only one line. " Jungkook muttered.

"Yes jungkook"

"YEAHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jungkook jumped in his place and lifted Jimin and started to spin him.

"JIMIN I'M SO HAPPY! " He yelled happily and spun him.

Jimin smiled and he don't know why Jungkook was so happy.

He then placed jimin on the bed and stared at him lovingly.

"Sorry baby"

"Me too sorry. I shouldn't have spoken about Lee Yon, that's why you reacted like that. " Jimin knew Jungkook was possessive and he hates Lee Yon as he kissed Jimin in front of him.

"No baby, I should say sorry"

"It's ok ggukie" Jimin smiled and hugged him...

"But jungkook, why were you so happy that I'm not pregnant? " He asked him innocently.

"Thank God Jimin. I was really afraid about the results. And shit I can't even imagine the days you were pregnant. God, your mood swings. You bent my hips and I was completely devastated by your behaviour! Can you imagine? I stayed with you 24/7 even still you asked me to pamper you more. God, those are the days I don't want to look again. Oh god. " Jungkook spoke from his heart not knowing the other is fuming in anger.

"So you are not happy with me? "

"It's not like that Jimin. "

"And you should think before you make me pregnant. " He sulked.

"Jimi--"

"DON'T TOUCH ME "

"Cutie "

"I won't fall for your sweet coated words. " He fumed in anger.

"Sorry, I just -"

"F*" He shouted and kicked him.

"Ahhhhhh".

" Werewolf b*"

"Jimin ahhhh" He hissed in pain when he kicked and hits him.

"Yo----" Jungkook then pulled him closer and smashed his lips against his.

Jimin begins to hit him more to leave him, but as soon as Jungkook nipples his lower lips he can't do anything than fall for his touch.

Jungkook smiled and pushed Jimin on the bed softly without breaking their kiss.

He successful tossed his shirt and trailed his hands on his husband's n* body.

"Ahhhhh" He moaned when his bare hands hit on his skin.

He then went down and started to s* his neck, while his one hand is busy rubbing his t*

"Jun____ahhhhhhh mmmm" Jimin started to moan as his legs were shivering from his touch and he grabbed the bedsheet tightly.

Jungkook started to give him more Hickeys all over his neck and was satisfied.

He went down and started to kiss his n* skin.

"Jung____" He gasped for air and it gives him goosebumps all over his body.

"Jimin" He whispered.

"Huh? "

He then looked at Jimin and kissed him again on his lips.

"Jimin? "

"Huh? "

"I heard you are preparing something for my birthday," He asked him still nipping his skin.

"Yea" Jimin muttered and left a soft moan.

"And I want a boy baby. Can you give me one? " Jungkook asked him and stared at him.

"But you don't want to make me pregnant!" He pouted

"Yes, but I want now. I want a baby boy who looks exactly like you. Please. "

Jimin looked at him and nods his head.

Jungkook smiled and kissed him again and his one hand successfully tossed his husband's pants.

Jimin bites his lips and stares at Jungkook's n*ked body.

Both stared at each other and their inners is screaming to make love.

He leaned in forward and gave a peck on Jimin.

"I love you Jimin'

"I love you ggukie"

They both fell in love

They Promised to stay together

They waited for each other

They bickered/clingy to each other

They got married as they promised

And they fell in love with each other every day

They are the definition of Love.
And their love for each other doesn't vanish and they kept finding ways to be with each other.

They still hold their hands and talked about their first kiss, how their love grew and who proposed first and surprising each other's birthday, leaving notes, little fights, possessiveness and more ***(you know what it is)

And they were expecting their baby, As Jimin was waiting for Jungkook's birthday to tell him, they are pregnant and they are finally having other members joining their family.

-The End-

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope you like this book too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
72.7K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
38.4K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
31.7K 2.5K 39
It's torture to watch the man he loves go through terrible boyfriends who doesn't deserve him and Park Jimin won't let that happen again. He's been J...