Star Wars Imagines

By feedthesnow_

Sooo, yeah!! This is my first ever book, well, about Star Wars that is. I'm not the best writer so I'm sorry... More

Requests - Closed!
Cliff Hanger - Anakin (Smut)
I'm Not Ready - Anakin (Fluff)
Have Lost Your Page - Anakin (Smut)
You're Not Intimidating - Anakin (Fluff)
Date Night - Anakin (Fluff)
Secret Admirer - Anakin (Fluff)
Cold Dinner - Anakin (Fluff)
NNN - Anakin (Smut)
Secret Weapon - Anakin (Smut)
Sick - Anakin (Fluff)
Important A/n
Compliment Is Key - Anakin (Smut)
Bounty Hunter - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
No Privacy - Luke (Smut)
Punishment - Anakin (Smut)
Love At First Sight - Luke (Fluff)
Thank You!!!!
Morning Gifts - Boba Fett (Smut)
Obedience's Apprentice - Cal Kestis (Smut)
Unwanted Feelings - Clone Trooper Hunter (Fluff)
Newest Mission's Discussion - Anakin (Smut)
The Peacekeepers - Anakin x Reader (Fluff)
The Hearth Of Hope - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Half-Full - Cal Kestis (Smut)
New And Improved - Arc Trooper Echo (Fluff)
Cockpit To Ourselves - Han Solo (Smut)
Soft Jedi Knight - Anakin (Fluff)
Training Session - Anakin (Smut)
Eye Of A Storm - Anakin (Fluff)
Celebration - Luke (Smut)
Snowman Pilot - Luke (Fluff)
Lion's Mane - Luke (Fluff)
A Pilot's Surprise - Luke (Smut)
Reassurance - Luke (Fluff)
Beach Boy - Luke (Fluff)
Jedi Master Jealousy - Obi-Wan (Smut-ish)
Council's Approval - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
Early Present - Obi-Wan (Smut)
Mouth To Mouth Negotiations - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
Those Eyes - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Supply Run Gone Right - Cal (Smut)
Handsome Red Herring - Cal (Fluff)
One Temple, Two Hearts - Cal (Fluff)
Personal Surprise - Cal (Smut)
Rolling Hips And Eyes - Cal (Smut)
There's Love To Be Made - Cal (Smut)
Obedience's Apprentice - Cal (Smut)
Pet - Savage Opress (Smut)
Torture Subject - Darth Maul (Fluff/Angst)
Maul + S/o W/ Stretch Marks - Fluff/Blurb
New Rulers Of The Empire - Suitless!Darth Vader (Smut)
Lando's Little Sister - Han Solo (Fluff/Angst)
Captain Solo's Girl - Han (Smut)
I'm Not Leaving - Captain Rex (Fluff)
Aphrodisiac Pleasures - Cal (Smut)
Loving Tech - Clone Trooper Tech (Fluff)
Young, Dumb And In Love - Obi-Wan (Smut)
Appetite - Cal (Smut)
For Your Safety - Dryden Vos (Smut)
Kids Will Be Kids - Crosshair (Fluff)
Good Resolutions - Anakin (Smut)
Catching the Jitterbug - Tech (Fluff)
The Light Casting Beauty - Anakin (Smut)
Roommate of His Bubble - Tech (Fluff)
Graves of Memories Passed Away - Echo (Fluff/Angst)
Lula's Replacement - Wrecker (Fluff)
Don't Fuck With The General - Anakin (Smut)
Just Love Me - Crosshair (Smut)
I'm Headed to The Mountains - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Bullet Shells in My Brain - Anakin (Angst)
Where Are Your Manners? - Anakin (Smut)

My Queen - Leia (Smut)

2.8K 29 33
By feedthesnow_

Summary: Being the Queen of Naboo would one day lead you to being a senator when your current had retired. In the apprentice legislature, you learned a lot along with meeting a lot of people. Leia was one that certainly caught your eye though. Did she even like women?

Warnings: Leia in the closet, fingering, Leia tops, gay!panic, I did not actually edit the smut part so I'm deeply sorry if some of this is trash.

A/n: Yes, this is still x fem!reader *bi-curious panic*. Also, this was a request so yah!! (I'm basing this off of the Leia book even though she was 16 in that one but shhhh, she's 18 now).

•--•

You were in your second term and there was a weight that had lifted itself off your chest while nearing the end of your rule. But that didn't mean it was over for you, no. The Naboo senator was also ending her position and expected a certain Queen of Naboo to run in her place after you had been done with your final term.

You started at 16, and now you were 18, attending the apprentice legislature for practice on the whole senator thing. If you had thought that being queen was stressful, being senator was about to be torture. But the sweet senator ruling over Naboo's votes had said you were the right person for the job, you were someone with enough confidence to run headfirst into being queen without having the proper training throughout childhood . It reminded her of an old inspiration - Queen Amidala. Soon after being Senator Amidala. She was a known name, one with high honor. She died the day the Empire was brought to life, and with her died liberty.

As you sat in the apprentice legislature, you were bored. Listening to the same imperials talk in the same dead voice, to say the least, wasn't exciting. They elected a bunch of high class teenagers to make decisions that affected bigger things that you would expect. Decisions like where mining facilities should be built, which system deserved the help they requested the most. You suspected the Empire didn't help much at all, because suffering was more than it had been when your parents were younger. They spoke little about the old stages of politics. And when they spoke, they mourned. There was a democracy, and there were respectful rulers - even if few were the opposite, it sounded like a better time to be alive, than being on the edge at all times. Living now, in the time of the Empire, is like living in a prison cell you have been trying to dig yourself through the wall of whilst trying not to get caught by guards. We all lived in a state of paranoia.

Bail Organa's daughter was almost like a bright light in this court room I hated the most, brightening every dark corner, every corrupt hold on us. Well, with the exception of her best friend, Amilyn Holdo, who literally shined bright all the time. With bright green hair and an even brighter dress, you would think she got bored of seeing all these intricate colors. But she always came around with the same many colors, the same eccentric clothing and hair styles.

You'd done a lot with Leia Organa during your training for politics. You were friends of course, meeting on the mountain excursion on her home world of Alderaan. She was enjoyable to be around with her pretty head screwed on tight and an attitude you admired. She called you Queen as a tease, knowing you hated the formality outside of you throne room even if you had to keep it up anyways. Through your whole time observing her though, you had managed to observe someone else in the meantime. Kier Domadi had a thing for her, that handsome boy that also was from Alderaan, and if you had said you didn't envy him, you would have lied. He had a rich family that wanted him in politics, though that was most of their cases, and of course he had a face to swoon over. At least, that what you really assumed when you had first met him.

She admired him though, you were sure about that. You'd see the looks passed between them, but you weren't close enough to her to ask about their relationship and if it went past just being partners in training. You felt like it would be invading her private life that you had completely nothing to do with if you asked such a question.

Her stares at you had everything to do with you on the other hand. You thought it was your attire at first, she was not used to seeing you so... dressed down if that were even what you would call it - slimmer dresses, sometimes not even a dress like on some of the terrain you traveled through. But as she came to know you for who you are, a person rather than a figure of royalty, she stared much more than you had expected. Maybe it was your position on Naboo, whatever it was never interfered with your friendship. But it certainly caused an interference with you heart would you would catch the fleeing glances.

Walking out of the small courtroom, your dress dragged slightly along the carpeted floors, red in color with a puffed bottom. The dress was big, as was every dress you had ever worn past the age of 16, a layer of thin, white fabric covering you and your arms almost like a veil of some sort. On your head, you adorned a headpiece that tied false hair into two thick twi'lek-like braided tails, braided with pieces of silk and around your forehead hung precious jewelry of the many. Your makeup stood out way more than Amilyn's did, with your face painted over with paper white foundation, two rose-colored circles on your cheek and your red lipstick full on top with a red line splitting the bottom.

You looked way too elegant compared to your friends in the legislature, but you had no choice when it came to the dress code. It was too ancient for you to dare change it. If you wanted to be seen in public, you would be seen as a queen, nothing would make those rules change.

The quick step behind you never turned your head, but it made you steady you pace and let it go slower. You were still moving, but you were silently waiting for your company to slot themselves next to you.

"Queen," Leia spoke as she fell into step with you. You looked at her with a soft smile, keeping the red on top from smearing onto the bottom. She was alone, without any of the others following her. You expected Kier, but maybe you expected that out of jealousy for their connection. You couldn't necessarily blame yourselves - when they co-existed, they did it directly next to each other.

You spoke back in the monotone voice you kept often, "Leia, it's a pleasure to see you. Is everything in order, Princess?"

"Yes, everything is just fine," she spoke softly, pausing for a few moments before asking, "Do you always have to speak like that?" It wasn't supposed to be rude, you had known that. The way Leia spoke at times was... abrupt, but you knew it meant no harm for her to ask such questions without sugar coating what she wanted to know. You saw it as a respect thing - she trusted you not to take it wrong.

You hummed, looking straight forward with a small chuckle, "Not always. When I am alone or out of the public eye, I do speak differently. It is to make me sound more mature."

Leia hummed, letting you two continue your walk in silence. Things such as this happened more than you thought they would, the silence of Leia next to you became somewhat of a comfort throughout the past months. She was gorgeous is the dim lighting of the hallway, every feature of her face was highlighted as the look of a goddess. Your heart beat faster when looking at her, and you had always been confused as to why. Why did you find everything about her so intriguing? Her plump lips, pursed so cutely when she was frustrated or angry, her eyes of warm chocolate dripping into your own. And her whole body, sculpted like a piece of art stationed in one of the grand halls of the Palace of Naboo.

"Maybe one day you'll be out of the public eye for long enough for me to hear," she stated, meeting your eyes with a wide smile. Your heart melted while staring back at her, tempted to let it all go for once.

•--•

The threat to your life had put it through your head that maybe being a senator one day wasn't the life for you. It had shaken you to the core and your guards ordered you into hiding for a little while. You had many connections, but you didn't know where to go for the first day that it was told you had to leave. You told your friends in the apprentice legislature about it and they all were glad you were alright. And when the time came to call Leia, she was worried sick in her bed.

Bail Organa had offered to keep you safe under his wing for a while. Royalty from Naboo was always welcomed in his home, especially a friend of Leia's. Your guards eagerly took the offer, knowing that the Organas themselves were protected by their own security team. The relationship between Naboo and Alderaan had always been tight-knit. I guess that much was good right about now.

You arrived with two bags that carried more of your slimmed down dresses, makeup, nightly clothes and cloaks to keep you covered if worst comes to worst and you had to step out of the Organa's home as the Queen of Naboo.

When you had stepped out of your Naboo star cruiser, you were greeted by Bail directly, a large smile on his face underneath the scruffy, greying beard. It was one of the real ones he never showed around much after the Empire had risen (or well that's what his daughter told you). You had a good welcoming into being there for however long, meeting his sweet wife Breha who eagerly shook your hand.

"You know, my daughter has a lot to say about you, Queen L/n. She speaks of you very fondly," Breha said, giving you a soft expression to match her husband's, "A friend of Leia's is a friend of ours."

You gave the woman one of your genuine smiles, your face finally not caked in so much makeup that you had to be weary of moving your lips too drastically. Your handmaidens had removed the makeup from your face as per request after you had taken off from your home world.

"That means a lot to me, Breha. I hope I am not any trouble here."

She shook her head at me with a laugh, "Never, you will never be a trouble here. How about I show you your room, yes?"

You nodded, saying your goodbyes with Bail and he went back to his work for the Senate. He was a busy man, you had heard that much from your time spent with Leia. She never liked how busy he was, it made her wish she was little again, having him around more often than not. But now, it was the opposite and it hurt her inside, you knew it had to.

"Your room is right next to Leia's. I'm sure you two will have much to talk about. Maybe she can help you take the ease off of your situation, your highness," Breha spoke, leading you to a door that was of white polished durasteel, requesting you add your fingerprint to the pad on the side of it. As you did, you then opened it and were welcomed with a gorgeous guestroom - white walls with white sheets, two beside tables with a lamp on one, a empty drawer and an even emptier closet.

"You do not have to use such formalities, just call me Y/n," you spoke, looking around in wonder at the gorgeous room you were presented with. A whisp of white caught your eyes as your eyes drifted to the curtains blowing on the left-hand side of the room. A balcony, a beautiful sight. Man, was this what comfortable luxury looked like?

"The room is much appreciated, I thank you for all of this."

"Of course, let me know if there is anything at all that you need," she replied, nodding and smiling to me as she left me alone in my suite. I dropped my bags next to the closet, knowing I would soon hang things up, but at that moment I only sighed. A lot came off my chest, a lot of formalities, a lot of worries, a lot of responsibility. I smoothed out my cloak before letting myself fall back onto the comfortable bed. A noise of relief left your lips. You had to permission to remain yourself for a few days, for as long as you guards had you stay. This was a safe space. You hadn't even realized your continuation of the monotone voice till now, letting your hood fall down you remembered speaking to Bail and Breha in that voice. You didn't have to for a while, maybe a few sentences to keep up the ability, but for now you could be yourself.

You had sat up after a few minutes, spreading your fingers over the comforter to smooth it out. You would be sleeping on it later, so it did not matter if it was a mess. Bringing your bags over, you unzipped them, carefully handling the items and placing them on racks and on coat hangers. Confident knocking played at your door and you fixed the dress in your hands onto a hanger, moving towards the door.

You weren't surprised to see Leia staring eye to eye with you, an expression of pure surprise to see you without the makeup everywhere on your face. Now she saw you, naked of royal attire, in your beautiful glory.

"My my Queen, you certainly look different like this," she teased, a smile gracing her lips, "Are you enjoying your room?"

You returned the smile, tilting your head in a friendly manner, "Yes, it's very comfortable. I would like to say - your house is beautiful."

Leia's jaw clenched, making you panic in a way you never had. Was it something you said? Did she not like beautiful? Would she have preferred something more? Whatever it might've been, it certainly did shock you for her to respond with the tightening of her jaw so suddenly.

She only nodded at the whole response you gave, "Yes, I am very thankful for it." She looked around the inside, noticing that some of your bag had been left open with clothes still inside. The balcony doors had been opened for the early evening breeze to drift through, curtains blowing like dancers in the frame.

"Would you like some help with your bags?" she asked, looking back to you with a lifted expression. Her eyebrows had softened and her lips were straightened into a soft curve. Her hair, you hadn't even noticed her hair when she had first stood in front of you. It pooled off of her shoulders in a waterfall of brown. What you would give to touch it, to feel it flow between your fingers, tips caressing your palm. What had awakened this want to touch her all of a sudden? All you wanted to do in that moment was touch her face or touch her hair. Her lips.

"I would appreciate the help," you concluded, stepping back to let her in. She brushed past you. Maker, she was so cute, smaller than you at a 4'9 height. Stop it, you scolded yourself, you're her guest.

Following her, she picked up a dress, white in color with wide, flowing sleeves that barely looked solid. The waist had a gold trim surrounding it, specks of the same golden color adorning roses that circled the torso. Below the waist, it flowed into layers of the sleeve material, dragging past where your feet would be.

"Still going to dress like a queen, I see. Don't you think it would be polite to let the Princess of Alderaan have the spotlight on her own planet," she teased, slipping a wooden coat-hanger through the sleeves, hanging it up.

You picked up a cloak, re-folding it from when it had been rustled around in your carrying bags. It was of a royal blue, deep with ropes of a darker blue hanging from the waist, the hood droopy. "I wouldn't say that is a dress for a queen, not one from Naboo at least. I do not see how I could steal the spotlight from you, Leia."

"If you plan to lose the makeup and the fake voice during your whole stay, I'm sure you'd be way too beautiful to compete with any woman in this galaxy," she spoke. When she said that, you felt your stomach twist. Maker, she had your heart on a string and she was just pulling it and pulling it harder each time. Swallowing hard, you let yourself smile through the feeling of your heart pumping faster and faster each second you shared the same air as her.

You tucked the cloak into one of the drawers in the dresser - the second down to be exact. You refused to meet her adoring eye when you spoke, but you looked down at your hands placing the cloak away as you humbly spoke, "If only you saw yourself the way I do Leia, you're a sight to be reckoned with."

The air grew thin at your words, you felt it. And you glanced over to see if it had been your words or her busy fingers working at keeping the wide-collared dress on the hanger. But you were met with a Leia that was out of her habitat, cheeks tinted with pink and her lips slightly agape. Kiss her, you conflicted with yourself. No, this is a professional, friendly relationship. Oh, but she did look so pretty when she blushed.

You offered up a smile, opening the other bag and pulling out undergarments. She looked away at that, letting you carefully place them in the top drawer. Gorgeous laces and silks, you had no clue why they offered you those types of underclothes, but they did in hopes if anyone was seeing you like that, nobody would forget that you. are. royalty. Only half the space had been used up, so you continued pulling out more, not clothes anymore just things to keep you company while alone. You knew Leia wouldn't want to be around you all the time, so you had things to keep you busy.

You had brought a datapad that you used rarely, but it was there in case of emergency boredom, jewelry stuffed into boxes that you knew you might want to wear in public. More bobby pins than you could imagine along with massive hair clips to keep it up. Your favorite item of choice was-

"Is that a romance book?" Leia spoke up, pausing with another dress in hand. That one was more simple, white silk with a ribbed torso part, sleeves that would hang loosely from the midpoint of your bicep. It flowed down into what slimmed into a sleeve that you had known was a bit too long for you. The dress was made to show off your curves, the bottom reaching your ankle with a flow of scrunched fabric, giving the bottom a "needed" texture.

You left out a small huff of laughter, "It is. Do I not seem the type, Princess?"

The name made her noticeably shift where she was concentrating her weight. Odd. She smiled back, "I just thought you would value prestige over romance."

"That is not all I am, I enjoy romance more than you would assume. Being royalty doesn't mean I don't want simple things."

She cleared her throat, placing the hanger with the second dress next to the first, "How is that anyways? I'm sure being such a hot-shot, it's hard?"

"It's not necessarily difficult. I do not participate in it too often, I have important work. It would be easier if it wasn't assumed that testosterone was something I dabbled in when looking for a lover."

You were lesbian. That's what you were telling her. You couldn't just say it normally - there was no way you would just say that normally. But you said it the best way you could without just telling her in a way that might scare her. She did tense, which worried you of your friend's realization being the end to your stay in Alderaan. But, she only turned back to her part of unpacking, in a quiet fog. For the first time ever, her silence made you itch in your own skin.

•--•

Yesterday was a day for settling in. Today was now full of whatever the hell the "Force willed." What you meant was that you basically sat around, waiting for something, anything. Leia had gone out to the shooting range with Kier last night, which left you alone with your thoughts. She couldn't have liked you, no way in hell that a Princess raised in royalty would be. Sure you were also royalty but you weren't raised knowing about heirs and seeing opposite sex couples in most of family meetings. You could imagine that she had her eyes set on males for that matter; or if she liked females that she kept it a secret, scared of what would come from that full realization.

You stepped out of the bathroom connected to your room, your face still slightly damp after you washed it and patted your features down. Scratching the back of your head, you glanced at a digital clock that was kept on your bedside table. It was 6:24, way too early for waking up but it was slightly late for being a queen. You stepped out onto your balcony, taking in the vast cities beneath the royal palace.

You could wake up to this every morning. Maybe after your last term, if you decided you wouldn't take up position as senator, you would move here and work a simple job that kept you happy, hikes every morning. Eating breakfast on a grassy ledge sounded like something you could agree to every single morning.

The same knock from yesterday was outside of the door. You stepped back into the room, closing the doors to the balcony but pushing the curtains together. Opening the entrance to your room, it didn't surprise you that Leia was standing there. What did surprise you was her dressed in a nightgown, hair slightly frayed at the ends. She'd most likely just rolled out of bed - though you must say that she was a sight of pure beauty in the fresh daylight, skin slightly paler than usual, eyes still groggy and her face had a softer visual texture.

"Good morning, Queen. There's usually breakfast in the dining hall if you'd like to join me for some. My father is out on an emergency meeting for a vote and my mother has some friends to visit, so it would just be us," she said, both her hands on her hips like she did when she was standing still for too long. It was a reoccurring action you had picked up on. And thought was cute.

You hummed at the sound of food, "I would love to."

Being escorted through the halls of the royal palace was totally different from walking through the halls of the Palace of Naboo. The walls here were white and bright, here and there hung the occasional painting of an ancestor or past royalty. They didn't value exciting decorations and items worth more than their rent here, you knew that family is something that would always carry through these halls. You tried to imagine Leia on the wall, standing short next to Kier with a royal dress local to Alderaan hugging her curves and moving around her, but your mind turned down the thought. When you had tried to see that image, she stood next to the shadow of whatever figure was for her future. And whoever it was, you wanted to imagine that Kier was out of that picture.

When you two finally sat down after taking a plate of some food, Leia talked about her and Kier's night. She didn't smile that often while telling you about it, him teaching her everything that he knew. You thought she would've though, seeing as she always had a smile perched on her face while she was in the act of talking to him.

You finally thought it would be a good time to ask her, with the topic of him and her being alone in a shooting range together, him very close while helping her adjust her stance.

"What are you two anyways? He stares at you a lot, and sometimes you stare back."

Leia looked up at you, chewing on a sausage intently. She laid down her fork, holding up and index finger. You waited for her to put it down but when she tried, she starting laughing at you quietly.

"I- I'm sorry your highness," she said quickly, sputtering out in laughter of whatever she found so funny. Leia coughed before clearing her throat with her hands moving to lay in her lap as she looked at you, "Me and Kier are just friends. He thinks otherwise, but I consider him a friend and a colleague. You have a humorous imagination though."

"What can I say; entertaining others is a hobby I enjoy participating in," you joked with a smile.

Leia smirked at you, tilting her head with mischievous eyes, "Is that so, your highness?"

You clenched your jaw tight together, looking directly into her eyes. You felt your breath go shallow and your lungs squeezing tight. This time when she spoke, the "your highness" made you shift in your seat. You were sure the gesture didn't go unnoticed. You nodded, grabbing the cup of water you had taken and drank it quietly.

When you put it down, she finally dropped the bomb.

"Then how would you like to entertain me tonight in the courtyard? Just you and me? You could call it a date of some sorts."

You couldn't meet her eye anymore, but you knew she was looking at you like a hawk. Leia didn't avoid confrontation - she took it head on and maker if it didn't make you wanna scream. You finally looked back up, cheeks glowing with a nervous tone. For the first time since you had taken the seat as Queen of Naboo, you felt vulnerable and small, like you wouldn't be enough to be a Queen. In this case, you wouldn't be enough to impress Leia.

But you knew, if you had her now, you had already impressed her.

"I would love to."

•--•

You had chosen the the lovely lady picked up when helping you with your bags, letting it hug your waist and flow off your hips. You hadn't worn such a dress in months - only to check that they still fit. It was comfortable, something you loved about the dresses you were allowed to wear during time off - or time in hiding.

Your hair was as it stayed, only taking out knots if there were any to remove and placing a crown of hanging jewelry around your head. On your forehead, a gemstone of your birth placed delicately into the golden frame. It was customized for you after you had sent multiple cargo-ships with emergency rations aboard to a mining planet that Naboo was closely allied with. They returned greatly in a way they generously knew how - a crown of jewelry. Not a crown you would think as the gold hung half circles all around around your head, diamonds, beautiful stones delicately placed. A gift only fit for you. You thought of it as selfish, but turning down a gift was something you were told not to do as royalty; that's how you could become taken advantage of.

You had slipped on some white flats, not like she would see them anyways, and eagerly started walking through the halls of the palace. Her mom was home, but busy. There'd be no interruptions, and if there were, what's wrong with a girl and her friend having a chat.

The royal courtyard was something elegant, roses wrapped around terraces, lilies of the valley sprouted from the ground, buttercups garnished other flowers like a bouquet. Tulips surround a stone seat, carved and polished by hand. And the most beautiful topper in all the galaxy sat on it: Princess Leia of Alderaan.

She had her hair braided into a crown, a dress of a deep teal hugging her and her arms, flowing down to her feet as a cloak of extremely dark blue clipped in the front with a silver clip, hanging down her shoulders in comfort.

"I didn't think you could get any more beautiful, Leia. But here you are, proving me wrong before I can even sit down," I said, glancing her up and down as if she wasn't real. She didn't feel real at all, in front of me dressed like we were to go to the apprentice legislature. But no, she was dressed up for me.

She looked over at you when you started speaking, a smile already spread on her lips. You wished you could kiss her, touch her, do something but stand there like a complete idiot and stare.

She scooted over on the bench. It wasn't that wide, to fit two, and it was a close fit, "Would you like a closer look?"

Your heart skipped a beat, making you bite your tongue at her proposal. You nodded, taking a seat next to her and fixing the bottom of your dress to be comfortable. When you looked over to meet her eyes, you then realized how close the whole bench-thing made your faces. She smirked at your reaction, you blushing and turning your face from her.

"Is there something wrong, your highness? I've never seen you so jittery, don't tell me I've already made you uncomfortable," she teased, caressing the cheek that had been turned away from her, softly pressing you to turn your face.

You looked back at her and you felt yourself grow hot under her gaze. She thumbed over the gem that hung on your forehead, her lips slightly parted as she admired it. "You really are a beauty, huh? I could stare at you for hours.." she mumbled.

"I... I don't think I would mind that," you said quietly. Leia only sprouted a smug look on her face. You were wrapped around her finger, and she knew that, oh she knew that well and good.

She turned to look around at the courtyard, leaving you wishing she'd kept her hand against your cheek. You followed her gaze though, trying to distract yourself from the disappointment of not kissing her.

"This has to be one of my favorite places in the world, right here on this bench surround by flowers and plants. My mother likes tending to the garden, she loves it a lot more than I do," Leia explained, sneakily snaking her fingers around my wrist and guiding it to her lap, slowly intertwining her fingers with mine. Her hands were so soft, like a lamb's coat or maybe even a cloud. You didn't know what a cloud felt like but it's appearance matched the feeling of her skin. Again speaking, "I hope you enjoy it just as much, we have a bit to talk about."

"Like what?" you asked, she turned back with her face inches from yours again.

"Like the apprentice legislature, our friends and maybe... maybe we don't have to talk after that," she spoke the last part softly, glancing down at your lips. You felt so antsy, just waiting for her, for a sort of signal that told you she wanted to skip all of that.

"How about..." you moved closer to her, staring at her with eyes filled to the brim with impatience, "How about we skip all the talking."

She giggled at your enthusiasm, "Well that wouldn't make it much of a date now, would it your highness?"

Her other hand placed itself on the side of your neck, thumb rubbing your jawline. You loved talking with her truly, and if that's what she wanted right, you would talk to her for hours. But you knew the game that she was playing at, and you had enough with her fake front of wanting to "talk". This wasn't about talking anymore, this was about you and her in the moment.

"Then stop with all the teasing Leia, and we ca-"

Her lips pressed to yours in a sweet act of desire. Your free hand held her waist with a soft grip, feeling her against you was so much more desirable than you had imagined. That Domadi kid certainly missed out.

She pulled away from you for a second as she stayed in kissing range. She stared into your eyes for a moment, saw that they were filled of want, almost desperation in a way. She took your bottom lip between hers once again, kissing you with a passion stronger than anything you'd ever felt in your life. Maker, Leia tasted sweet and you couldn't help as you moved yourself further into her personal space. It was like you were trying to find more of her, if that was even possible at the moment. There was a brief moment where time had stopped and you could only feel her lips on yours, like an infection spreading through your body till you felt as if you couldn't function properly under her touch.

You squeaked at her next move, all but pulling you onto her lap as she kept the kiss intact. Your knees were next her to her hips, sitting on her thighs as she rubbed up and down your waist with both hands. Now you felt it, the heat between your legs that she had intended to light by this entire meeting. You had suspected she was planning something by the way she had been talking to you as of late.

On a whim, your hips shuttered against her, grinding you down against her. It was a deep accident and you'd known that, but she pulled away with a look of want now. The daylight was giving way, throwing the fading orange hue onto her face. It accentuated her features, showing light onto how perfect her nose was, the deep brown showing a crystalline affect inside of her irises, lips a soft pink with lines of love and affection.

"I was thinking maybe we could've kissed for a bit, walked the courtyard, talked about the latest policy, but you seem to have other suggestions for the evening, hm?" she teased, hands falling to your hips as she let you grind down against her.

"Leia..." you breathed against her moistened lips. The drag of your clit against her thigh only made you more under her spell. You wished you could rip her dress off of her, kiss her, show her just how long you have wanted her.

She abruptly stood, making you move to plant your feet on the outside of hers. You held onto her as you regained your balance. What was that for? She grabbed your hand, "I think we should take that stroll anyways, it is getting pretty hot out here. It's cooler in my room."

Leia walked with elegant posture, slow steps as she examined the plants like she'd never had you on her lap, grinding against her thigh. And next to her was you, shoulders slightly slumped, breathing unevenly and hot. Maker you really did feel that heat she was talking about - it was all over you. You had the most beautiful woman ever escorting you to her room, of course it was hot."

You two moved through the gardens at a leisurely stroll. This was on purpose, wasn't it? She knew how you were feeling, and she just needed to get under your skin, rub it in that she has you right where she wants you. You found yourself attempting to focus on the beautiful garden, but it was stopped when she opened an entrance back into the palace, the ever-growing need returning in your head.

Woosh. The door closed with you two inside. But it felt like each step she took got longer and longer.

It was late, past dinner where you'd eaten with her. But it was in a silent fog that stayed there accompanied by your glances back and forth, flushed cheeks, coughs. Eventually Breha saved you both, coming in to eat and inform you about some work that would keep her away from you both all night long. Leia had told her all about her and Kier's night, the mother's eyes lighting up at his name. If she only knew that her daughter was about to bed a woman.

After the torturous walk past a few guards where Leia had disconnected her hold on your hand, she got to her room. Pressing her thumb to the pad, she opened her door and dragged you inside before it shut.

She whipped around, looking at you with excitement - you'd seen it before when you went on adventures. She pulled you into her, placing her hands on your face to pull you into a kiss. It wasn't as lustful as you'd expected, but this wasn't about sex. This was about everything; her wanting you, romantic and sexual. She didn't have to spell it out in the rain that she wanted you, you knew she did. She'd have you just as she wanted.

Leia had started stumbling back a bit, walking until the back of her knees hit the bed. You fell on top of her, disconnecting the kiss with an "oomf" before leaning back down to press your lips against hers again. Instead of allowing you, Leia's hand pressed to your throat, sending heat waves to your core. She gently pushed you away from her, breathing the same heavy air, faces closer than you'd ever imagine.

"Be patient, my Queen, I wanna do this right..." she whispered, sitting up with your still straddling her, she lifted you off of her lap and sat you down next to her. Leia stood up, unclipping her cloak and letting it fall wherever. She stripped of her dress too, taking off boots she had underneath. Now all there was was her in white lace undergarments. Maker she was gorgeous, all curves and beauty, the mental image of a goddess projected before you. Her braids had already threatened to fray, loose hairs sticking out from undressing.

"Leia, you're gorgeous... you're so gorgeous," you said, eyes connecting with hers as you scanned her face. She smiled with teeth, kneeling down at your thighs.

"Let me help you out of that dress, your highness," she spoke, voice sultry and smooth. Her words sent tingles up your spine and to your skull, buzzing with adrenaline. Her fingers worked behind your back, finding the strings that kept the torso tight and undoing them, soon helping you slide the skirt off of your person.

Her eyes returned the gaze over your body, eyes scanning the silk undergarments that you wore. They were white, a color of purity, something Alderaan cherished in their queens. Nothing about this ordeal was pure. This was so far from pure, running your hands over someone else's half-naked body. That wasn't pure.

She pressed kisses to the side of my neck, poking her tongue out to lick a stripe up the front. It would've looked so weird from an outside angle but it felt amazing. She kissed over your collarbone, leaving wet kisses down to where the fabric of your bra started. She easily removed that too, like her fingers were in auto pilot, she undid the bra, discarding it with everything else.

"You're so pretty, my Queen," she said, sucking wet kisses into the skin around your nipple, leaving red marks all around before flicking her tongue at one.

You whimpered, arching your back into her in surprise. She sucked at the nub, her hand snaking up your stomach achingly slow, massaging your other. She pinched and flicked, making you squirm while her mouth focused on the other.

"Maker, Leia please, I need you to touch me," you pleaded, looking down at her. She popped off, looking up at you while her other hand stopped everything.

She hummed with a smirk, "You do beg to sweetly.."

Leia pulled your underwear down your thighs, letting her thumb stroke the inner skin on her way down. When they were off, you blushed at the sight. You had the Princess of Alderaan half naked, hovering over you while you were fully exposed. The sight made you wet.

She opened your legs, staring at your wetness. She only allowed her hands to roam around the area, never coming close other than the brush of her thumb against one of the lips.

"You know, your highness, I never thought I liked women," she said, taking her hand off your to reach back for her bra clasp, "But then, they told me the Queen of Naboo would be joining us on our mountain excursion. I had heard so many good things," she pulled her bra off of herself, throwing it wherever. Her nipples were hard and maker were her tits beautiful, "I saw you, standing there to greet me, and that was the first time I ever wanted someone so bad. You had my heart from the moment I met you. You've had me confused for months, your highness, if I like women, or if I just like you."

She stripped of her panties too, returning to her spot on your thighs. She was wet, you could feel her dripping onto the bare skin of your thighs. She wanted a response.

"I- You haunt my dreams Leia, I have thought about you every day since we have met. This, it is something out of my most secret fantasies," you confessed. She had her hands between your legs again, so close to touching you, yet so far from it.

Leia finally brushed her thumb against your slit, making you moan, looking down at her hands with your mouth agape. She rubbed her thumb through again and again, eliciting noises from you. She thought they were cute, noises she started to admire. She's started to have enough of the little noises though - she wanted to hear the louder ones.

Leia traced her thumb down to her hole, swiping over it. You squirmed, trying to get her to touch you further. Leia took her thumb away, replacing it with her middle finger as she swiped through your folds before easing it into you.

It burned a bit. You'd never been touched like this before, only having explored anything by yourself when your hormones were at a high. Your breathing got heavier at her action as she finally pushed it into you to the knuckle.

You felt her thumb reach up, pressing the tip softly against your hooded clit. "Leia, please," you whined, bucking your hips up to try and reach her thumb, move it.

"What, your highness?"

"Just," you panted out, "I want more. Can you-"

You felt a sting of embarrassment while trying to voice your desires but you didn't have to when Leia made room for her index finger, slotting it into your hole. Now that was a burn. It was hard to take, but you let her line it up with the middle finger. Getting used to the sensation between pain and pleasure, you closed your eyes and let your head fall back.

Leia leaned over you to speak, her lips softly moving against the shell of your ear, "I would've dragged you into one of the closets in that stupid senate building earlier if I knew you got this wet for me."

You bit your lip, reaching a hand up to cup her cheek as you kissed her, sitting up so she got get more comfortable seated on your thighs. She kissed you sloppily, not that you cared. Her fingers curled inside of you, making your whine. She slipped her tongue into your mouth, grinding herself against your lap as your tongues danced together.

She pulled her fingers out halfway, only to slowly push them back in. She earned a moan from you at that movement, pulling the corners of her mouth into a smile. Her other hand came up to push you down by your throat, "You sound so pretty, my Queen," she mouthed a wet kiss to your collarbone, "y'look even prettier."

She started slowly dragging her fingers in at out of you, always pushing them back in a bit harder to make you moan. Her grinding against you never really stopped, keeping pace with the rate that her fingers were moving. Her free hand moved to touch and squeeze your waist, or keeping her stable while softly pressing onto your stomach.

Your dominant hand rested on the crease between her hip and thigh, watching her drag along you while your other gripped the sheets.

"Faster," you mumbled, hot and eyes half-lidded, you stared up at her like she was a goddess from up above.

She cocked an eyebrow, "Has someone forgotten their manners?"

"Please."

Leia sped up the pace of her fingers, not only adding speed but adding the occasional wet noise that came from you. She loved it though, the way her eyes darkened when she teasingly curled her fingers up against that spot in you that made your eyes roll back and a moan leave you louder than most.

You were getting riled up, between the sight of her existence and the feeling of her finger-fucking you, you lost you shit.

"My parents want me with Kier so badly. I wanted to make them happy, I was getting close to him. But every time I saw you, spoke to you, I knew I could never give them what they wanted. Cause all I want is you," she said, kicking up her speed once again, this time on a whim.

Those loud moans she liked to hear became more frequent, forcing her to move her free hand up to clamp over my mouth. She giggled at you, "So noisy for someone so monotone all the time. Do I make you feel that good, my Queen?"

You whimpered underneath her hand while giving an affirming hum. Fuck, she was making you feel beyond good. You grinded against her hand, making her move her thumb faster, drawing tight circles into your clit.

"You wanna cum? Yeah? Beg for it," she growled, stopping her grinding movements as she settled her full attention into curling her fingers inside of you, pulling you apart with her finger at your clit.

She moved her hand down to let you talk and you immediately begged for your release. "Please Leia, fucking hell please, just need to cum, please."

She wasted no time in pressing into pressing into your g-spot, rubbing your clit faster than she had before. It took close to time for you to clamp around her fingers, releasing onto them as she rode out your high by slowly pressing into you knuckle deep, pulling out and repeating.

You breathed heavily, chest rising and falling while your eyes were still shut in a state of bliss. You mindlessly grinded against her hand before it became too much, pushing the hand away. You sat up, "Princess, I-"

She pushed you back down, "I'll fuck you every night you're still here, like a queen should be treated, I'm not done with you."

•--•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.5K 18
-Star Wars- "I don't want to lose you also" {Book 1 of Emily Jarkin Series} *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ "I LOVE this fanfic" -that_blue_jay "At one point I thou...
66.4K 1.2K 23
"If you're not with me, then you're my enemy." "So if she does not stand with you, would you try to kill her?" Obi-Wan pointed to me. I looked up at...
18K 160 19
This story takes place in the Star Wars universe I do not own Star Wars nor do I own its characters that belongs to Disney
15.1K 253 42
Basically a place to put all of my random thoughts about Star Wars. Includes short stories and I'm willing to do one shots, so requests are accepted!!